• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,740 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,740

42

You open the door and enter the room on the other side.

The room you’ve entered is large and spatial, rows and rows of empty red seats filling the theater all the way up to the stage, where white spotlights are trained on a gray mare with an elegant, black mane. She stands on her hind legs with a cello in her left foreleg whilst holding a bow in her other hoof, and gracefully sweeps it across the strings to produce a soft melody that eases your mind into a tranquil calmness. The mare is focused, and at peace when she plays, and it seems to be contagious as it helps put you in a similar state of mind.

Vinyl has already taken a seat at the center of the theater, so you head down the ramp and down one of the aisles before taking a seat next to Vinyl.

You two watch as Octavia performs, Vinyl bobbing her head gently to the tune with a proud smile and you enjoying it just as much. You wonder if you should give the mare some encouragement as she plays, since you remember that Vinyl had brought you here to give Octavia some confidence for her big show. Then again, you don’t think it would hurt to boo her as a little joke.

Encourage Her___________________________________________________________________________________________Boo Her