• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,737 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,737

40

For some reason, there’s something strange about waking up today. Never mind the intense nightmare you just had that causes you to sit upright in your bed shaking and sweating. Although it plays a part in how weird this morning feels, everything in general just feels… off.

You get out of bed and open your blinds. Outside, ponies stroll about completing their daily tasks, smiles on each of their faces. Masks hiding their true selves. None of this was right.

You leave your room, prepare a small breakfast to eat and step outside to start your day. It’s a sunny, warm day, clean air sifting through your mane and coat. It’s fake. All of it.

You start walking down the road as ponies pass by you giving you waves, and you return them politely, but not because you choose to. It's almost as though something… some force is commanding you to. This sense of security you feel, you know it's false. There’s something after you.

You reach a fork in the road, and from both pathways, Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch walk up to you with smiles that mimicked the smiles of everypony else almost perfectly.

“If you go with me, I could drug and kidnap you at Sugarcube Corner!” Pinkie Pie says with a high-pitched, gleeful voice.

“If you go with me, you can find the entrance of the true ending of this story!” Vinyl Scratch says with a chipper attitude.

...

Go with Vinyl Scratch__________________________________________________________________________ Go with Pinkie Pie