• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,738 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,738

33

Ignoring the door, you look in the opposite direction. Before you is a long and dark hallway, and at the end is a door, the details of which you can’t exactly make out due to the distance between you and it. The filly stands in front of the door, and then stands on her hind legs to reach the knob before twisting it and opening the door just wide enough for her to slip through. A bright blue light floods in from the slightly open door before it shuts behind the filly, darkening the hallway once again.

Drawn forward solely by the desire to know what’s behind the door, you begin walking forward. Walking slowly turns to trotting. The door gets closer, but ever so slowly even though it doesn’t look that far away. You start galloping, the door getting closer and closer as whatever behind it draws you to approach faster.

You’re almost in front of the door, the vibrant blue light around the sides growing stronger as you run up to it. However, once you’re mere inches away, the door is suddenly replaced by blackness, trapping you in a dark stone hallway that’s quickly darkening further into pitch blackness. Coldness encapsulates you, surrounding you in an inescapable world of nothingness.

F̙̼I͖̝͠ND͟ ̸̞͈͈T̫HE͉̦̣̰̮͝ ̦̘̮͔A̛R̠̯̪̼̩̻T̹̱I̱F̠͓̯̲͠ͅA̢̹̟̺̬̺ͅC̲̲T̪

A sudden burst of light floods the world around you, and then…

??? | ENDING 5 OF 17

BAD ENDING