• Published 1st Jun 2020
  • 1,740 Views, 44 Comments

Choice - AnOrdinaryWriter



A choose your own adventure starring you as you wake up during a bright summer morning, ready to see what kind of adventures the day ahead takes you on!

  • ...
1
 44
 1,740

11

Under the belief that the coast is clear, you step out of your hiding spot and enter the hallway to start booking it to the end. You don’t make it far at all, though, as Pinkie stands directly in front of you, having briefly been caught off guard, but then smiles a wide grin that one would think would tear her lips wide open.

“Thought you could make your grand escape, huh?” Pinkie taunts. “Too bad for you, I’m always one step ahead of ya. But it’s great for me! ‘Cause it means you’ll never escape.”

You are taken aback, seeing that Pinkie had recovered from when Derpy had collided with Pinkie earlier. Pinkie notices this and chuckles.

“You thought I was out of commission, didn’t ya? You can kick a Pie down, but a Pie always gets right back up! Maybe if you spent more time with me before your number came up, you would have known that, but I guess that’s just how life bites you in the flank.”

Pinkie’s smile then falls a bit, and her expression morphs into an observant one. “I have to say though, I’m really impressed. You’re tough. Tougher than everypony before you. Most ponies don’t usually manage to escape twice and almost make it out alive. And by that I mean you’re the first. And for that reason, I’d say you would make a pretty valuable asset.”

She steps up to you as you stand in place, puzzled by her current intentions. “So since I’m not feeling too hot, I’ll make things easier for the both of us and suggest a compromise.”

Her smile widens again. “Join us. With your cleverness and perseverance we can become a stronger team and work at twice the efficiency without being caught.” She waves her hoof in a circular motion. “Or… don’t, and I’ll kill you. I mean, I know what I’d choose, but it’s up to you.”

The hall is silent. You and Pinkie stand face to face, the Pink pony smiling patiently while you are faced with the conflicting decision she has laid onto you.

Join Pinkie_____________________________________________________________________________________________Fight Pinkie