• Published 11th Apr 2020
  • 2,254 Views, 10 Comments

Attack on Titan - Gojizilla54



When humanity is pushed to the brink of extinction, they live behind walls, protecting them. A group of friends join the military and go on adventures to take back on what was theirs.

  • ...
10
 10
 2,254

PreviousChapters Next
Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9

"Tell me. Honestly," said Armin. "Even though your first step beyond the wall meant hell on earth? Gambling against the possibility of dying like my parents. Why? Why throw caution to the wind and venture outside?"

"What kind of question is that?" asked Eren. "BECAUSE THE WORLD BEYOND THE WALL IS MY BIRTHRIGHT!!!"

Then, Eren's Titan fully regenerated and woke up. Eren's Titan roared loudy.

"Eren," said Armin

Eren's Titan roared as steam was emitted from his body, ready.



Inside a house, Jean was hiding from the small Titan that was chasing him.

"Way to go," said Jean. "Dragging everybody down, Great job."

Jean looked at the window to see the small Titan near. He then looks to see a dead soldier, who had been crushed by a piece of debris and saw the ODM gear still in contact.

"Huh. Maybe I won't die today," said Jean.


On the other side of Trost, Rico and a female Garrison landed on top of a roof.

"What are we going to do, Captain?" asked the female Garrison. "We're all that's left!"

A Titan was devouring one of their group members.

"We fall back to the boulder!" yelled Rico.

Mikasa, Ian, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Indigo Zap, and Sugarcoat landed on a nearby rooftop near the giant hole in the gate.

"Status report!" demanded Ian.

"Five Titans approaching from the gate, sir!" yelled a male Garrison.


On the ground, the smaller Titan started to walk away from Jean's hiding spot. Jean the opportunity and ran out of the house. He quickly went over to the dead soldier and started taking of the ODM gear.

"If I wait for the all-clear, I'll never make it out alive," said Jean. "I've got to do something!"

Conny then spotted Jean on the ground.

"Jean!" called Conny. "His gear is busted!"

Then, Marco walked towards them.

"What's happening?" asked Marco.

Jean was having trouble getting the ODM gear off the dead soldier, cause of the belt.

"Dammit! Come on! Work with me here!" yelled Jean.

Then, the Titan that chased Jean appeared again behind Jean.

"Jean! Look out' yelled Marco.

Jean looked behind and saw Marco wrapping around the Titan, grabbing its attention.

"Marco! What the hell are you doing?!" yelled Jean.

Marco landed on the ground and started running away, and the Titan started following him. Jean took off the ODM gear of the dead soldier. Conny landed on a rooftop and started running in Jean's direction.

"Crap, why do I have to go and be the hero?" asked Conny.

Annie landed next to Conny and started running in the same direction as Conny.

Jean had taken off his old ODM and replaced it. Jean swung up to dodge another Titan coming in his direction. Jean flew over the Titan, but fell to the ground.

"You've have got to be kidding me," said Jean. "Why's the trigger so stiff?"

The Titan then got closer to Jean. Then, Conny came running and latched on to a building across from him.

"Jean!" yelled Conny.

Conny crashed into the Titan in the head. Conny landed on a nearby rooftop and hissed in pain.

"Are you insane?!" yelled Jean.

"What are you waiting for?!" yelled Conny. "Get out of there!"

Then, the Titan attempted to grab Conny, but he got of the way quickly. Jean got up and started running towards the wall. The Titan pounced on Jean, but Jean flew up into the air. Jean looked back, but to his surprise he saw a Titan approaching him, but then Annie flew down and with her strength pushed the Titan down. Jean latched on to a tower and his ODM gear slid across a roof. Then, Annie, Conny, and Marco followed Jean to the wall. All four of them got on top of the wall.

"You idiots got a death wish?!" yelled Jean.

"Don't even start with me man," said Conny.

"You guys made it back!" yelled Pinkie Pie.

"Where the hell have you three been you didn't help us!" yelled Jean.

"Uh, we were helping, we are keeping watch," assured Rarity.

"I thought you said they could handle it?" asked Pinkie Pie.

Rarity looked at Pinkie Pie with an angry glare in her face. Then, Annie looked at Trost and saw something.

"I'll be damned," she said.

Jean looked and saw it and so did Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy.


On the ground, Mikasa and the rest of the girls heard footsteps. Rico, Mitabi, Ian, Sour Sweet, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Sunny Flare, and Lemon Zest all heard footsteps.

"Well I'll be," said Applejack.

"Oh... my... god," said Rainbow dash.

In the distance, they saw a boulder moving with steam coming from the bottom. They all watch in surprise as Eren's Titan had lifted the boulder and was carrying it to the gate.

"Eren," whispered Mikasa.

"Mikasa!" called Armin.

Armin came swinging over towards Mikasa and the rest of the group.

"Armin!" called Mikasa.

"What happened back there?" asked Indigo Zap.

"He came out of it somehow! He's determined to see the mission through to the end!" shouted Armin. "As long as we've got his back while he head's for the wall, victory will be ours!

Ian looked at Armin and knew what he had to do.

"DEFEND HIM!!!" yelled Ian. "To the last man, if that's what it comes to! Eren must reach the gate! I don't want a single goddamn Titan anywhere near him!"


On top of the wall, Jean also hear the mission.

"It looks like we're back on!" yelled Jean "Focus on keeping Eren safe!"

"But do we have to?" asked Rarity. "He could make it without us."

"Quit your bitching and move your goddamn ass!" yelled Jean running.

"That's no way how to talk to a lady," groaned Rarity.

"Shut up and and move!" yelled Conny.

Rarity stood on top of the wall, not moving crossing her arms, until she saw Pinkie Pie and even Fluttershy following them. Rarity let a sigh and followed them all. All seven of them jumped off the wall.


At the bottom, Ian turned around to Mikasa, Armin, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Sugarcoat, Applejack, and Indigo Zap.

"The both of you, go!" yelled Ian. "I want all of you to defend Eren immediately! HOP TO, SOLDIERS! THAT'S AN ORDER!!!"

"Sir, yes sir!" all them yelled.

Then, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Sunny Flare, Lemon Zest, and Sour Sweet landed next to them.

"Girls!" called Twilight Sparkle.

"You did it Armin," said Starlight Glimmer.

"What are you all doing here?" asked Sugarcoat.

"What do you think?" groaned Sour Sweet. "Defending Eren."

"I'm guessing all of you are part of the mission?" asked Ian.

"The is correct sir!" all them yelled.

Ian was about to run off the roof and spotted something in the distance. On the ground, three soldiers were running towards the group of Titans behind them.

"Team Mitabi! What are they doing?!" wondered Ian.


On the ground, Mitabi was leading his team towards the group of Titans.

"The ugly sons of bitches have lost all interest in us!" yelled Mitabi. "We need to get close enough to grab the're attention!"

They were meters behind the group and stopped.

"Hey, big guy, over here!" yelled male Garrison.

"You're walking away?!" yelled Mitabi. "Maybe you want us to shove our blades right up your smelly asses?!"

Then, two Titan stopped and looked behind them. The two Titans then started to chase after them. Mitabi and his team started running the opposite direction.

"it worked!" yelled the other male Garrison. "We've got two of them!"

"Run! Make a beeline for the buildings!" yelled Mitabi.


On the roof, Armin, Mikasa, and the rest of the group can only watch Mitabi and his team leading the Titans.

"They're insane! Setting foot down there is suicide," said Armin. "If they get cornered somewhere there'll be nothing they can do!"

"Yeah. I know," said Ian. "Let's move out!"

Ian jumped off the roof and landed on the ground. Behind him, two Garrison soldiers started following him.

"Everyone, follow Team Mitabi!" commanded Ian.

"Come on. We need to go," said Mikasa.

Mikasa jumped off and so did Armin and so did Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, and the others. Ian ran straight into a Titan. The Titan attempted to grab Ian, but made a sharp turn to the right.

"Over here! Come get me!" taunted Ian.

The Titan then started chasing after Ian. Ian's chase made a clear walk for Eren to go to the gate.

"I feel like... I'm about to buckle under the weight," said Eren.

Eren's Titan looked down to see Mikasa, Armin, Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Indigo Zap, Lemon Zest, and Sugarcoat all in front of him.

"Mikasa. Armin. girls," called Eren. "What are you all doing? Get to the rooftops! You'll all be killed!"

Mikasa, Amrin, and the others were leading Eren. All of them saw a horde of Titan ahead of them.

"Hey! What's the matter?!" taunted a male Garrison. "You can't catch me?!"

Then, a hand grabbed the Garrison. He screamed as he was devoured. Mitabi stopped and looked back.

"Hey!" yelled Mitabi.

Then, Mitabi was crushed by a Titan's hand.

Eren's Titan continued the path toward the gate. Inside, Eren recalls what Amrin said to him earlier.

"Why? Why throw the caution to the wind and ventures outside, Eren?"

"We're born free. All of us," said Eren.

A Titan grabbed a female Garrison and ripped her arms and legs off.

"Free. Some don't believe it. Some try to take it away," said Eren. "To hell with them!"

Eren then remebers the book that Armin showed him when they were younger.

"Water like fire. Mountains of ice. The whole list," he said. "Lay your eyes on that and you'll know what freedom is. That's worth fighting for! Fight to live!"

A Titan grabbed a male Garrison and devoured him. Eren's Titan was closer to the gate at every step it took.

"Risk it all for even a glimmer of real freedom," he said.

Mikasa, Armin, and the rest were closer to the gate. All of them looked at their left and saw Ian saving a soldier for a Titan.

It doesn't matter what's waiting outside the gate or what comes in," he said.

The Titan, then grabbed Ian and placed his body in its mouth, while while his head was exposed.

"It does matter how cruel the world can be! Or how unjust!" he continued.

The Titan bit down on Ian and his head was decapitated and the head fell down. By now, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest were just meters in front of the gate.

"Fight! Fight!" he yelled.

On the other side, Conny, Jean, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were on the gorund distracting the Titans. Marco looked back at Eren. Then, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest spotted one Titan ahead.

"There's still one ahead of us!" yelled Armin.

"I'll take care of it!" yelled Mikasa.

Then, Rico came swinging down from the wall.

"Out of the way!" yelled Rico.

She then sliced the Titan's left eye, but the Titan was still standing, Then, Starlight took the lead and wrapped around the Titan and sliced the Achilles tendon of the Titan, causing it to fall.

"It's all yours Mikasa!" yelled Starlight.

Mikasa then went around the Titan and wrapped around the Titan. She lets out a scream and dove her blades into the Titan's nape making the deepest gash she ever made. Now, Eren's Titan was now inches away from the gate and everyone stopped.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOO EREN!!!" yelled Armin.

Eren's Titan lets out a savage roar and drops the boulder at the breach, plugging it.

"FIGHT!!!" Eren yelled.

Armin, Mikasa, and the others watched in amazement. On the other side, Jean, Conny, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie watched the event.

"WE DID IT!!!" yelled Pinkie Pie jumping.

"We actually did it," said Starlight Glimmer in amazement.

"Holy shit," said Indigo Zap.

Eren's Titan fell from exhaustion. Rico was standing behind Eren's Titan and kneeled down. Tear started to wield up in Rico's eyes.

"Comrades. Your sacrifices weren't in vain," said Rico.

She grabbed her signal gun and shot a yellow smoke signal in the air.

"We made history," said Rico. "This day belongs to humanity!"


On the other side, Pyxis and his group saw the smoke signal.

"Definitely yellow smoke," said Anka. "Oh my god. The mission was a success!"

Pyxis smiled at the sight.

"Send all the reinforcements!" yelled Pyxis. "Bring the Elite Squad home."


Eren's Titan sat there as it started to disintegrate. Then, two Titans appeared behind the group.

"Min the stragglers! Ackerman! Pull back!" yelled Rico.

"With all due respect, I'm not withdrawing until I recover Eren!" stated Mikasa.

Mikasa started running towards Eren's Titan. Armin and the girls were on top of the nape getting Eren out.

"Armin! Girls! How is he doing?!" asked Mikasa.

"Unconscious and scorching to the torch!" replied Armin.

"This darn flesh won't let go of him!" yelled Applejack.

"We have to get him up the wall!" yelled Armin.

Armin tried to pull Eren, but the flesh in the Titan's nape was attached to his arm and legs tightly, not even Applejack could pull Eren out, being the strongest in the group.

"I think he's fused to the carcass!" yelled Armin. "I can't get him work!:

"Then we cut him," suggested Rico.

"Wait! We don't know what that might do!" warned Mikasa.

"How to we know where to cut?!" shouted Twilight Sparkle.

"And we don't know if we're cutting at the right place!" added Sugarcoat.

Rico ignored the three and got up. She sliced the flesh, causing Armin to fall backwards. He landed on his bottom with Eren's unconscious body. Then, a giant shadow appeared behind them. Armin looked back to see two Titans coming at their direction.

"Eren! Armin!" yelled Mikasa jumping down.

Then, all of the girls jumped down to Mikasa, Armin, and Eren. One of the two Titans started to reach out to Armin and Eren. Eren regained conscious and woke up. Then, a figure flew down and sliced the first Titan's nape. The figure then latched on to the Titan and spun and sliced the second Titan's nape. Killing them both. Armin looked back and saw the figure landing on top of one of the Titan's head.

"Mikasa?" asked Armin.

Then, Mikasa and the rest landed on the ground next to Armin and the half awaken Eren.

"Who's that?" asked Mikasa.

"That might be the fastest person to kill two Titans without problems," said Starlight Glimmer.

"That is a definition of being a badass," said Lemon Zest.

Eren looked at the figure's cape and saw two wings on the cape with the color of blue and white.

"The wings of freedom," muttered Eren.

The figure turned back to the group, revealing it to be Captain Levi.

"Pay attention, kiddos," said Levi. "This is the part where you explain to me exactly what it is I'm looking at."


Afterward, thanks to the coordinate efforts of the Scout Regiment and the Garrison Regiment's Corps of Engineers, Wall Rose once again stood as a bulwark against the Titan hordes.

Several cannons fired down at the mass horde of Titans below.

It was a full day's work dispatching the Titans, who remained corralled within the Trost's perimeter, during which the wall-mounted cannons fired ceaselessly. Most of the Titans nearest to the wall were wiped out by explosive shells. The few that remained once the smoke cleared were summarily cut down by the Scout Regiment. During the so-called clean up operation two Titans, a 4-meter and a 7-meter, were captured alive and successfully restrained. However, all told, 207 people were wither dead or missing and 897 were counted among the injured. So while the reclamation of Trost represented the first true victory for humanity in its fight against the Titans, too many soldiers had fallen for celebration to be in order.


On the ground, many soldiers wearing masks were taking the dead away or cleaning up the streets from bodies, limbs, and the blood off of the streets and side of the buildings. Jean walked down the streets wearing a mask covering his mouth and nose. He looked down to his right. Much to his shock, he sees a corpse that had half if his upper body and his head.

"Is..." stuttered Jean. "Is that Marco?"

Then, a nurse walked up towards him.

"If you have a name for this one, it'd be helpful to pass it along," said the nurse.

"I wondered where he was," said Jean. "But he's... He's not the sort of guy who, you know... Marco what happened?"

Jean started walking away from the nurse.

"Somebody knows how he went out," said Jean.

"I need his name," said the nurse. "We don't have time for this."

Jean stopped in his tracks and looked back.

"Please, son. You understand?" asked the nurse. "It's been two days since we bored up the hole in Trost. That's too long. We're nowhere near accounting all the dead. Unless these poor souls are dealt with soon, an epidemic is likely to break out. We're the first line of defense against secondary disaster. We'll lament the fallen after we've done our jobs. is that understood?"

Jean looked back at Marco's corpse.

"He was a member of the 104th Cadet Corps, captain if Squad 19, Marco Bodt," replied Jean.

"Bodt. Duly noted, then," said the nurse. "Thank you cadet, I appreciate the help. Continue."

The nurse started to walk away as Jean continued to look at Marco.


On the other side, a giant red ball with attached to a side of a building. Sasha looked at the giant ball.

"What is this thing?" asked Sasha.

"Leftover Titan vomit," replied a male Garrison.

Inside the giant ball, dead soldiers were inside of it with the expression of them getting devoured.

"Apparently, they don't have digestive tract, so once they've had their fill of people, they upchuck them like hairballs," said the male Garrison.

"That's sick," Sasha simply replied.

"Ugh. So gross," said the Garrison in disgust. "Can't even make out a face."


Elsewhere, Annie looked at a dead corpse of a cadet.

"I'm sorry," she apologized.

Reiner then walked up to Annie.

"Contrition does them no good," said Reiner. "What they need is a proper burial."

Annie continued to look at the dead corpse.


Somewhere else, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy were also cleaned up.

"Ugh. This is revolting," said Rarity in disgust. "Can't believe I'm doing clean up duty."

"We all do," stated Fluttershy.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I don't want any blood on my perfect uniform," said Rarity.

Then, a male Garrison walked next to Rarity.

"Here take this," said the Garrison handing a body to Rarity.

She screamed and immediately dropped the body on the ground in disgust.

"What was that for?!" shouted Rarity.

"For your bitching," said the Garrison. "Look at your friend over there she's not afraid of get dirty."

Pinkie Pie using her hair to clean up the blood on the side of a building.

"This is hard work," said Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie lifted her head and her hair was covered in blood and dust. Rarity cringed at the sight and looked away.

"What's wrong Rarity?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"Nothing," Rarity lied.

"Now move your ass and clean up you marshmallow," insulted the Garrison.

"Ugh. That is no way to treat a lady," said Rarity in disgust.

The Garrison looked back at Rarity and walked towards her. He handed her another corpse, but this time he made sure Rarity didn't drop it.

"Now move your ass," said the Garrison angrily.

"Now my uniform will smell of corpse," groaned Rarity.

"No one gives a shit about you uniform," said Garrison.

Rarity rolled her eyes and started following the Garrison. Fluttershy let out quiet giggle at Rarity's face, while Pinkie Pie continued to clean the blood with her hair.


Somewhere I the dark, Eren Jaeger woke up behind bars and his hands chained to the roof. Everything was blurry to him as he woke up. He saw Commander Erwin and Captain Levi standing in front of him.

"Any questions?" asked Erwin.

"That's Commander Erwin, the head of the Scout Regiment's Task Force," Eren thought. "What's he doing here?"

Eren looked over to Levi, who was standing behind Erwin.

"That's Captain Levi!" he thought.

"I uh... Where am I?" he asked.

"i think it's obvious. Let's call it a dungeon," replied Erwin. "You're currently in the custody of the Military Police. We were granted permission to see you only just now."

Erwin then held up Eren's key.

"Where'd you get that key?" asked Eren.

"Off of you," Erwin simply replied. "Don't worry, you'll get it back. Let's talk home. Specifically the good doctor's cellar back in Shiganshina. Pretty big secrets about the Titans in there, right?"

"Yeah, I think so," Eren simply replied. "That's what dad said, anyway."

"It must suck having your dad and your memory missing in action at the same time," said Levi. "Unless, of course, that's just a cover story."

Erwin looked back at Levi with a visible angry glare.

"Enough, we've been over this already," stated Erwin. "We know he has no reason to lie. And that;s all we know. How about you shed a little light on things for me by telling us your intentions?"

'What do you mean?" asked Eren.

"Here's the lay of the land, my friend. If we want to pay your dad's cellar a visit, we have to venture back of Shiganshina," Erwin stated. "Sealing the breach there as we did in Trost would be smart way to go about, don't you think? Naturally, we'll need you special powers. Anyway you slice it, a Titan's deciding our fate. It's been conjectured that the Colossal and the Armored Titan are more or less the same as you. "It's why I ask your intentions. They could be turning the tide forever. You could save us."

"I don't know what I am," said Eren.

Eren then remembers the key that his father gave him, the happy times he had with family, the day where he saw his mother getting eaten by a Titan, and the fall of Shiganshina and Wall Maria.

"I'm going to put a stop to this! I'll kill them all!"

"Come on you brat. It's an easy question. So answer it," said Levi. "What the hell is it you want to do?"

Eren lets out heavy panting and looked up at both Erwin and Levi with an angry glare in his face.

"I want to become a member of the Scouts and slaughter every goddamn Titan that stands in my way," answered Eren.

Levi looked at Eren with little shock in his face.

"Well played," he complimented

Levi then started walking towards the bars.

"All right, Erwin. I'll take responsibility for him," said Levi. "Let the higher-ups know what's going on. Not that I implicitly trust him, of course. It's more a matter of me trusting myself to deal with him. I'll kill him if I have to. The bigwigs aren't to raise a stink. My record more than speaks for itself, I'm pretty sure. Good news, Jaeger. You're an offcial member of the Scouts."

End of Part 1

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next