• Published 20th Mar 2020
  • 2,071 Views, 9 Comments

Magic world? Sounds like a world for...MAGIC PEPPERMINT BMO PRISMO GUNTHER! - TheRadioactiveChangeling



Someone meets the merchant at an adventure time convention and is now in Equestria as a Mix of Magic Man, Peppermint butler, and Gunther.

  • ...
9
 9
 2,071

Dark Magic in a Twilight Pie

"Ok Ms. Cake! I'll get the ingredients!" Pinkie pie said as she hopped over to the market place.

"Hey Pinkie Pie. Need the usual?" The market pony asked.

"Yep! 19 bags of flour and sugar, separate, 2 gallons of honey, 3 1/2 dozen eggs, 1/2 gallon of chocolate syrup, and 1 teaspoon of trinitrotoluene!" Pinkie said.

"Small recipe?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

"Alright!" He said handing her the ingredients in a barrel.

"Thanks!"

As Pinkie pie was walking back with the barrel, rolling it, she heard something that made her ears go up. a distance sound. A small sound of someone...Humming?


Practicing dark arts as a character who's a seance master. I might be said master, but I'm still a regular dude. What I didn't account for was some pink pony finding me in my seance spot inside the everfree forest.

"Umm...Good evening?" I said awkwardly as the pink pony was gawking at me.

"OH...MY...GOSH! YOU'RE A LIVING PEPPERMINT!" She yelled in my face. I now knew that A. This was Pinkie Pie, and B. This will be a long day.

"Yes, I am indeed a living peppermint. Peppermint butler at your service, or for short, Pep but," I say smirking at my nickname as she started to fall onto the floor laughing.

"PEP BUT! PRICELESS!" She Shouted.

"Yes yes it is funny I admit it."

"So-So what are you doing here...PEP BUT! HAHAHA!!!" She started laughing again.

"I am practicing my magic in the serenity of this forest. It's calm."

"Wait...MAGIC! A MAGIC LIVING PEPPERMINT NAMED PEP BUT PRACTICING IN THE EVER FREE FOREST?"

"Yes madam," I said before she ran off. "Huh. Well, time to go to the underworld," I said before doing the technique and going into the underworld.


"Twilight! You won't believe it, I give you...heh... PEP BUT!!!" Pinkie said as she came into the forest where Adam's equipment was.

“I do not see any Living peppermint Pinkie. Are you sure you didn’t have another sugar ride again?” Twilight asked concerned for her friend.

“NO NO NO! I haven’t had one of those in a while. But look! All his magical stuff is here! magic books, candles, more books, rocks, even more books, runes, and other stuff!” Pinkie said.

“Well I will say these shouldn’t be here, but I mean, it’s not like no one doesn’t dabble in these arts. Wait...This isn’t a arts I know,” She said as she picked up one of the books.

“It must be one of his Candy Magic things!” Pinkie said as she pointed her finger at the book.

“ ‘Dark magic for dummies,’ ‘Super Ultra Mega Maximum Safety,’ ‘The enchiridion’ wow, some of these are really powerful books, according to my magic sensor, especially this one,” Twilight said as she picked up and looked at the enchiridion. “I think we should put this away somewhere safe,” She said about to teleport away.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that,” They heard a voice which sounded kinda squeaky. They looked around and saw a peppermint in a blue jacket with arms and legs appear from outta nowhere.

“Pep But! Your Back!” Pinkie tried to hug me, but I held my hand out.

“Yes yes, and I’ll take this back, thank you very much,” he said as he took the enchiridion from twilight’s hand easily. He then looked at a corner of a building and disappeared.

“Wh-Wh-Wha-What?” Twilight stuttered.

“See! I told you twilight!”

Comments ( 2 )

“Yes yes, and I’ll take this back, thank you very much,” he said as he took the enchiridion from twilight’s hand easily. He then looked at a corner of a building and disappeared.

I thank you from protecting this knowledge from twilight, you have done a great deed

10446174
No Problem Sir 3-tap. I’m not gonna give this book to anyone here on purpose.

Login or register to comment