• Published 22nd Mar 2020
  • 3,367 Views, 14 Comments

How About An Encore? - GunfStep



A concert, a friend, and a room with one bed. Surely this is fine.

  • ...
5
 14
 3,367
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Does this story have femdom in it?

Really good stuff. Great build-up and backstory, the passion was hot, and I loved that moment of afterglow. Music choice is fantastic as well; my playlist is a little fuller now.

The clop felt a bit rushed for my tastes, but great build up and a cute story overall.

Short and sweet. In times like these it makes everything plain better .

I came for the Vinyl x human lewd, and stayed for the Vinyl x human cuteness (and lewd). Well done.

This was nice. Love me some Vinyl Scratch action!

You know, I'm not really a brony anymore. I really don't like even being associated as one. But occasionally I'll stop by and check some stuff out. Ever since she existed Vinyl Scratch has been my favorite character. Something about her design, her unique little traits here and there and the obvious fact she's a DJ that plays one of my favoritusic genres? Hell yeah! Unfortunately for me, most of the other people have different interests in her when it comes to fanfiction. Usually she's shipped with Octavia (not a fan of that since I am n the belief they're sisters) or she's just someone who's a bit of a delinquent and fucks anyone she wants when she's horny. I don't like that either. This story though, is amazing. I am a sucker for cute/wholesome lemon stories and this is one of the best I've ever read, especially with my favorite pony? Amazing job, I'm incredibly impressed with this and it's going into my favorites folder.

10399498
I'm only a brony for the fandom, nowadays. Music still coming and the creativity still thriving. Excited to see what the G5 cast will look like; they confirmed that they'll be doing new characters, now.

Login or register to comment