• Published 22nd Mar 2020
  • 345 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: Achievement Hunter: The Musical - Fanfic27



Ponies parodies the greatest musical of all time

  • ...
 5
 345

Temporary Hiatus

Dear Readers,

I felt obligated have to share with all of you what's been going on for the past few hours since I've last posted, but recently my dad has gotten sick and I'm hoping it's not the corona virus, but we're not sure. Also because I've been home for the past month and a half, my mind has been in a really dark and depressing place as of late. I'm also starting to lose my creative vision for this story and for writing in general. Hopefully everything is fine and I can get my mind back to normal and I can find a a way to keep my love for writing going, but for now I'm unfortunately putting this story on a temporary hiatus.


Don't worry as I will try to stay active on this site, as I like to help support other writers by liking and commenting on their stories, but for now I will not be posting any updates for at least the next month or so. I am really grateful for all the support I've received on this story and if you like this story, please check out some of the other stories that I've written and hope to complete in the near future. Thanks you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment