• Published 22nd Mar 2020
  • 345 Views, 5 Comments

My Little Pony: Achievement Hunter: The Musical - Fanfic27



Ponies parodies the greatest musical of all time

  • ...
 5
 345

Author's Comments 1

Yeah so this my comments about why things are the way are.

As a fan of both Achievement Hunter and MLP FIM, I was like why haven't there been stories about the two worlds combined or mix together, not just simply one meeting the other. Then it hit me why not have them sing the songs from the musical in a story that is both equally confusing and awesome, and that's what I am doing.

Just to be clear, I know I have a lot of stories that are either incomplete or new chapters are uploaded very slowly. So in order to fix that problem I have been writing all the chapters at the same time switching between one another. Now I can figure out which song goes where, who will be singing it, and the dialogue leading up to the song and afterwards as well.

Also by the time this story is finished I will have two bonus chapters that I can put out if people are interested.

Do not worry the next chapter will be uploaded some time tomorrow.

I've also begun work on another story, but I'm only working on written drafts of the story and I have not begun to type it out yet, as I am finishing this story first before starting another one.

But yeah expect a new chapter at least every Sunday or Monday depending on how much free time I have each day.

Thank You for all the support
Signed,
Fanfic27