• Published 16th Mar 2020
  • 2,165 Views, 84 Comments

Altered Perspectives: Adapting to Change - CapNTilfy



The students and staff of Crystal Prep Academy continue to struggle to come to terms with what happened at the Friendship Games.

  • ...
2
 84
 2,165

In A New Light

Indigo heaved a sigh and shed a tear, saluting the decimated pillow fort before her. She was distracted by an unexpected phone call, and some unknown enemy - definitely not herself in a fit of joy after being asked out by one of the hottest girls at CPA - destroyed it!

Indigo wiped away her imaginary tear, swearing vengeance on the now-doomed soul that dared to ransack Fort Zap! With a clenched fist, she silently screamed in rage because if she actually did scream, her parents would check to see if she was okay.

Indigo still couldn't believe that Fleur Dis Lis of all people wanted to date her! She chuckled to herself as she shook her head. She hadn't even been on a date before! Wait... she'd never been on a date before!

"Oh, shit..."

A chill ran down Indigo's spine as the implications hit her. She was all about being random in her day-to-day life, but would that fly on a date? No! At the same time, however, she knew that just being herself would suffice...

But this wasn't just hanging out, it was a freaking date! Not to mention a with a crush that just came straight out of left field! Like, seriously! What the hell, teenage hormones?!

Indigo stared at nothing in particular, hoping it would calm herself down.

"You will race in pairs," Principal Cinch said. "Indigo Zap and Sugarcoat will handle the motocross."

Indigo muttered to herself, then shook her head rapidly. "Ishkabibble." She thought of Fleur, and her heart skipped a beat. Maybe she should do some... 'research' on her to prepare.

Indigo went to her desk and logged into MyStable, then typed in Fleur's name in the search engine. Within moments, she found her.

Fleur Dis Lis' MyStable profile avatar was a picture of her wearing a light purple jacket over what Indigo believed was a cyan camisole. Mustard yellow shorts, pink socks almost as high as her knees and green heels.

There was no doubt in Indigo's mind that Fleur Dis Lis was attractive. Hell, it was the only reason (to her knowledge) why she was popular! She sent a friend request, scrolled down a little, then stopped abruptly as her eyes widened.

On Indigo's screen was a picture of Fleur Dis Lis, which had the caption I'm sexy and I know it.

In the picture, Fleur Dis Lis was wearing a dark purple bikini. Her arms, legs and midriff were slightly toned, and Indigo couldn't help but stare at her breasts. They were bigger than she thought! All of those things, combined with her sultry expression and suggestive pose, caused Indigo to sweat.

Indigo found another picture with the same bikini, but with a different pose. One that showed off Dis Lis' bountiful cleavage. Her eyes were half-lidded with her tongue licking her lips.

Indigo gulped, then saw another picture. Fleur Dis Lis was wearing a vest over her breasts, but no bra. She was wearing shorts that were unzipped to the point that Indigo could just barely see the top of her panties! One hand was in a pocket, and the other was blowing a kiss to the camera as she winked.

Another picture had Fleur Dis Lee in the same outfit, lying on a beach towel. Her back was arched and her eyes were closed as she bit her lip.

Indigo shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Fleur Dis Lis wasn't just attractive... she was hot. Not even that... she was like sex incarnate! Perfectly built, fully aware of her drop-dead gorgeousness.

"Fucking hell..." Indigo's eyes were wider than they had ever been... had she even blinked this whole time?!

Fleur Dis Lis, the sexiest Goddess Indigo Zap could even hope to lay eyes on, could date anyone she wanted... and this scorching hot piece of femininity wanted her!!

Indigo's heart pounded in her chest as she felt a slight urge. It would only be a matter of time before-

"Indigoooo," Fleur Dis Lis called out in an alluring singsong tone.

Indigo turned around to see her girlfriend in her bikini, gazing at her longingly.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Fleur Dis Lis strutted towards Indigo, like a supermodel on a catwalk. "About how much I want you. How much I need you." She gently caressed her cheek, then pecked her on the lips as she ran a hand through her hair.

Fleur Dis Lis leaned into Indigo. "I want to make sweet, hot, passionate love to you. Right. NOW. She grabbed her, kissing her hard and deep as her large breasts-

Indigo shook her head rapidly. Shit. She was fantasizing about her now! The fact that she was just the slightest bit turned on didn't help at all!

Okay. Indigo needed to calm herself down. She needed to-

Fierce kisses up and down her neck, softly whimpering as her thighs were-

Indigo grit her teeth. She had to think of unsexy things. Things like paper, plywood, snakes on fire...

Fleur Dis Lis took Indigo's hand and laced their fingers together as their lovemaking-

Indigo hissed through her teeth, realizing the possibility that she might be in a war of attrition. Imagining the sensations that would ripple through her body, she closed her eyes with a shuddering sigh as her urge grew in strength. Her freaking parents were still home, she couldn't masturbate with them here!

Loud, impassioned cries as the bed shook-

"Dammit," indigo muttered under her breath as her need became harder and harder to ignore, her mind unable to stop playing out her sexual fantasy.

Fleur Dis Lis and Indigo Zap held each other close once their intense fucking was finished.

Indigo pecked her new lover on the lips as a hand ran through her hair. "You were amazing," she said.

Fleur Dis Lis laughed softly. "I was amazing? You were, like god tier!"

"I love you," Indigo said softly as she stroked Fleur Dis Lee's back.

"I love you, too."

"...Fuck. It." Indigo hurried to her door and put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on her doorknob, then closed it in the hopes that her parents wouldn't hear the muffled screams she knew she'd make.

Author's Note:

Apologies if this chapter was all over the place, but that was the point. It's kinda what living with Asperger's is like. Thoughts can scatter, patterns repeat themselves in your head.