• Published 13th Mar 2020
  • 299 Views, 5 Comments

The sign of four - keithsterling



This case file is taking from the Case files of Royal Investigator Alysia Ara Silverlight the oldest daughter of Grand Prince of the Moon Somnus Silverlight.

  • ...
 5
 299

chapter 4

Its 2100 hrs that same night, Illustriousness apartment, Death investigation street in front of the Illustriousness apartment, Penumbra ward, City of Canterlot, Capital city of Equestria.

The streets in front of the Illustriousness apartment was swarming with Canterlot Military Police Department personnel went a citizen report to emergency services that he heard a mare screaming and a loud crash soon after. Sometime later, a CMP patrol unit arrived at the scene to discover the dead body of modified unicorn mare apparently the victim of a suicide.

Walking about the crime scene investigating was a gorgeous light blue colored Alicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail, a single light pink-stripe ran through her mane to her tail. Her shapely 6ft 6in equine figure was attired in the gunmetal gray nano-suit of the Solar Guard tactical unit. On her head behind her horn was a black beret with a gold sun pin and folded on her back were her light blue feathered bird wings.

On her, ten-inch long light blue bare feet were the nano-suit integrated boots. Around her slender waist was a utility belt with holster containing the special force tactical pulse pistol. This mare was Grand Princess of the Sun Aurora Silverlight. But in the Solar Guard tactical unit nano-suit, no civilian pony has figured out that this mare is the ruling princess of all Equestria.

She walks up to a second gorgeous light blue colored unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail a single light pink-stripe ran through her mane to her tail. Her athletic 5ft 8in equine figure was attired in the aqua-colored nano-suit of the Solar Guard medical unit. On her head behind her horn was a black beret with a gold sun pin.

On her, ten-inch long light blue bare feet were the nano-suit integrated boots. Around her waist was a utility belt with holster containing the special force tactical pulse pistol. This mare was Grand Princess of love Blueberry Swirl Silverlight. But in the Solar Guard medical unit nano-suit, no civilian pony has figured out that this mare is the former ruling princess of the Crystal Empire.

"Any preliminary thoughts, Blueberry?" Aurora inquiry as her younger sister turns toward her.

"Not much Aurora, she died on impact went her neck broke. My guess four hours ago as rigor mortis has set in. Her muscles have not relaxed yet." Blueberry explains as she gestured two medic ponies to take the body to the Canterlot city morgue.

"Makes sense Blueberry, the call came in at little bit after 1700 hrs. The closes unit was several miles away." Aurora explains as she looks up toward a broken window on the third floor of the apartment building.

Meanwhile, in the apartment was gorgeous light blue colored Alicorn stallion with crimson red mane and tail, a single light pink-stripe ran through his mane to his tail. His athletic 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in the gunmetal gray nano-suit of the Solar Guard tactical unit. On his head behind his horn was a black beret with a gold sun pin and folded on his back were his light blue feathered bird wings.

On his eleven and one-sixth inch, long light blue bare feet were the nano-suit integrated boots. Around his waist was a utility belt with holster containing the special force tactical pulse pistol. This stallion was Grand Prince of the moon Somnus Silverlight. But in the Solar Guard tactical unit nano-suit, no civilian pony has figured out that this stallion is the current ruler of the moon throne.

In the apartment with Somnus was very lovely looking lavender colored unicorn/siren mare with sky blue mane and tail. Her athletic 5ft 10in equine figure was attired in the navy blue nano-suit of the Canterlot Military Police department. On her head behind her horn was a dark blue beret with letters stenciled in white that reads CMP. On her, ten-inch long lavender-colored bare feet were the nano-suit integrated boots. Around her fit waist was a utility belt with holster containing the police special pulse pistol. This mare was Grand Princess Alysia Ara Silverlight.

"Daughter, did you find anything?" Somnus calls as he studies the pizza box with cold pizza inside and a delivery pony baseball cap on top of the table.

"I might have father!" Alysia calls back as she walks out of the bedroom with a large suitcase that was hidden in the closet.

"A suitcase, I hope you scanned the area before you took the suitcase out of the location , Alysia?" Somnus inquiry as Alysia set the suitcase on top of the small sofa in the living room.

"I did father, it was hidden in the closet of the bedroom," Alysia explains as Somnus scan the closed suitcase before opening it.

"Scan done Alysia. Go ahead and open it." Somnus said as Alysia flip open the claps before opening the case.

On top section were three pockets and a small buttoned pocket. On the bottom, half were folded clothes and a pair of brown huarache sandals. After her father scanned the interior of the suitcase, Alysia carefully searches through the contents of the bag.

"Item one: several folded sundresses of various colors." Alysia dictated, as her father recorded his daughter's notes on his MCV.

"Item two: a mare's size nine brown huarache sandals, heavily used the shape of mare's ten-inch long footprints, can be clearly seen on the insole of the sandal." Alysia dictated

"Item three: A small brown zipped bag containing toiletries." Alysia dictated

"Under the mentioned items is the substance that feels like sand will send the substance to the Solar Guard Crime Laboratory for analysis. The substance will be placed in three different small plastic bags mark and signed." Alysia dictated as her father hands, Alysia three small empty plastic bags with a small brush to collect the substance.

"Top half of the suitcase: Large pocket-nothing in the top pocket." Alysia dictated

"Top half of the suitcase: second pocket-nothing in the second pocket." Alysia dictated

"Top half of the suitcase: buttoned pocket. Opening the buttoned pocket: inside the buttoned pocket is a passport issued from Puerto Cabello to a Dia Yen. Miss Dia Yen is a modified unicorn mare." Alysia dictated as she hands the passport to her father so he can scan the code to authenticate the document.

"Huh? This passport has been flagged by the Puerto Cabello Police Department and Puerto Cabello Solar Guard unit. Miss Dia Yen is to be arrest on the spot and beheld for possible bank fraud charges." Somnus explains as Alysia blinks with surprise.

"Huh! But father, how did she get into Canterlot if her passport is flagged by Puerto Caballo police force and the Solar Guard." Alysia inquiry as her father waved the passport in the air.

"By the train and under a different name. Traveling on the train doesn't require you to show your passport. As long as you have a ticket and a name to put on the passenger manifest. You can move around Equestria on the rails." Somnus explains as he bagged the passport in medium plastic bags sealed and signed it.

Its 1500 hrs Canterlot City Morgue, the following day, basement area, Civilian Sector: Judicature Ward, City of Canterlot, and the Capital City of Equestria.

In the autopsy room of the Canterlot City Morgue, both Royal Coroner Blueberry Swirl Silverlight and Medical Examiner Seer Silverlight finish up processing the body of suicide victim Dia Yen, so they may finish filling out the Death Certificate. So they can release the body to the funeral home.

"Not much left Blueberry, just have to finish up the Death Certificate. I do hate having to list the manner of death as a suicide." Seer said discourage as Blueberry scans the fingerprint of Dia Yen to recheck them on her MCV.

"I know the feeling Auntie Seer. I have seen too many ponies head down this final route at my Royal hospital. I have sent them to seek help at the Royal Crystal Mental Hospital in Canterlot. But very few of them actually do, I can't force them to seek help. That why it always sad to see it happen." Blueberry said agitated as the alarm on her MCV sounds after scanning the fingerprints into AFIS.

"Say what! Auntie Seer!" Blueberry yells as Seer join Blueberry next to the mare's body inside a body bag.

"What is it, niece?" Seer inquiry as Blueberry blinks with surprise with the results of AFIS hit on her MCV.

"These fingerprints don't belong to Miss Dia Yen. They belong to Miss Isis Wishes. The Primary owner of the Sign of Four real estate company. Their arrest warrant issued out of Canterlot by my brother Somnus. From the issue date, the statute of limitations for her crime would have expired at the end of the week. She would be free and clear for her crime." Blueberry explains as Seer's eyes widen with alarm, and a moment later, Blueberry turns a cold eye on the body of Miss Isis Wishes in front of her.

"Damn it! How is this justice! That Sign of Four Company hurt so many ponies! Aurora blamed herself for letting the owners escape Canterlot and disappear!" Blueberry said viciously, grabbing a scalpel off the metal cart with medical instruments and raises it in the air.

"Blueberry stop!" Seer exclaims, gripping hold of her niece's wrist to prevent her from driving the scalpel into Isis Wishes' face disfiguring it.

"I know how you feel, Blueberry. I, your aunt Serena and your father justice had a case like this. The criminal would get a lighter sentence or none at all. We sometimes thoughts the law was working against us. But your father would look to us and said 'the law is indeed blind. But we can't be sisters. It our job to hold those that break the law accountable.' " Seer said reassuringly as she took the scalpel out of Blueberry hand and placed the instrument on the rolling table once again.

It 2100 hrs Canterlot City Morgue, that evening, Parking lot, Civilian Sector: Judicature Ward, City of Canterlot, and the Capital City of Equestria.

"Greetings, brother." Seer said friendly as she speaks to a tall pony standing in the shadows.

"Greetings, little sister." The stallion said as she presses a button on the key fob, opening the driver's side door of her hover car.

"Is there something you want me to do, brother? In that case, you are looking into?" Seer asked, tossing her purse onto the passenger seat of her hover car.

"Their a body of a crystal pony mare being sent to your morgue from the Crystal Empire. The manner of death is undetermined. She was discovered with a mask of terror on her face at her home in Crystal City. Call mother to bring you the Celestial Alicorn portable cortex scanner and scan her gray matter. There should be remnants of a psychic weapon in her brain." The stallion explains as Seer gasps with the thought.

"A Psychic weapon!" Seer exclaims as dark blue five-fingered handed flips a palm into the air.

"Yes, Seer. Some pony is messing with psychic weapons. We Celestial Alicorn know what will happen if the weapon goes rogue." The stallion comments as Seer slams her fist on the roof of her hover car.

"Pandemonium." Seer exclaim climbing into her hover car and drive off.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment