• Published 25th Mar 2020
  • 332 Views, 11 Comments

Holy and Hellish brothers - NinjaTurtle



Brothers unknowingly become warriors of God and Satan sent to a new world to stop eachother. They hope to go home, but when up against each other, who will fall and who will stand afterwards?

  • ...
11
 11
 332

19 Meanwhile, someone elsewhere

Chapter 19
Meanwhile, someone elsewhere.

---------------------
Celestia
---------------------

It had been just over two weeks since she and her sister had banished the two beings from Equestria and yet there was no sign of them. She had sent a few royal guards to keep an eye on them, but they lost track of them after they got to the ship.

Luna had tried to contact them through their dreams but ended up being kicked out of the dream, something that hadn't happened to her for a thousand years. And what she did get was not what they had expected.

For some reason the only one she could reach, the elder being of the two, had no intentions of coming back to Equestria. Luna could even sense the want to never go to Equestria behind the mental walls of the dream.

When Celestia had heard of this, she didn't believe her sister for a moment, but it did match what they had done. They had CHOSEN banishment over reformation and friendship with the ponies. Maybe they saw it differently?

She could only imagine what they were doing. As far as anypony knew, they could be taking the Griffin Kingdom over or causing chaos all over the world. Or they could be sharing their knowledge and power to the Griffins and just refusing to give it to the ponies out of spite.

All this plagued her as she waited for the current noble to finish their rant. It was another one of her ponies wanting more than they needed, using any loopholes or excuse to acquire it.

When they had finished and left, Celestia sighed and relaxed a little as she waited for lunch before the next round of court. Luna was also present, sitting in her throne beside Celestia's.

"So, dear sister, any news on the two humans today? " asked Luna, striking up a conversation.

Celestia sighed. "No, there is not. They are out of Equestria but beyond that, it is unknown. " she responded.

"Have you had any luck with dreams, Luna? " she asked.

"Unfortunately not. Their dream doors are so different yet so sturdy. After my first entry into the older one, his door grew in thickness and it has much stronger locks. The mess of complex and contradictory locks on the younger ones' door is still so chaotic that Discord would be impressed. " Luna explained.

"Is it time we sent the Elements bearers to check on them? They should be able to find and befriend them. We may learn of something from where they came from. " Celestia suggested.

Luna, however, looked over concerned. "Are you sure that is wise? They may not like being spied on or they might still harbour a grudge against the ponies. " she said.

Celestia hadn't really considered those points, but they sounded reasonable. But she also couldn't help but feel like something needed to be done. She then came up with an idea.

"Sister, if we send a letter to the Griffin king about them, we may find out what they have been doing since they left. The Element bearers could also be there to greet and talk with the humans. " Celestia said.

Luna added her input a second after some thought. "That plan does appear reasonable but they should be told to be alert around them as they are being that seemingly never existed before they fell out of the sky.. ".

"That is understandable. I will write to the Element bearers later today and to the Griffin king tomorrow. " Celestia said as her lunch, which was a sandwich and a slice of cake, was brought in.

---------------------
God
---------------------

"Lord, we have sent the latest batch of messengers. We are already beginning to pick which mortals to bless next. Is there anything else you desire? " said the Angel, bowed down before him.

"Have you found a way to contact the messengers once they've arrived in their new realms? " God asked, his voice echoing in the huge chamber. The Angel shook his head.

"No, my Lord. We have an idea but it requires that the messengers have spent at least forty-two days in their new realm. The only one close to this is your Original messenger, but even he has only been gone for just over two weeks. We should be able to contact him in about seventeen days from now. "said the Angel, looking at the clipboard he held in his arms.

God nodded. "Keep me informed if there are any changes, please. Now, you have news on the Angel division program, yes? Are they save-able or do we need to sacrifice them? I would much rather not sacrifice my loyal and respected Angel. " he asked.

The Angel stood and flipped a few pages on his clipboard. "Ah, yes. The remaining pieces of the souls of the Angel do seem to be repairing themselves. That is the good news. However, they won't fully recover but, with care, they could regain basic parts that they might be missing. For example, an Angel that had lost their emotions, might regain basic emotions over time but they won't be able to regain their complex ones. " he explained.

"Does this also work for the part in the messengers? If so, what effects might this have? I hope this does not cause any problems for them. " God asked.

"Well, that part might also regain some of its missing parts but…"

---------------------
Lucifer
---------------------

"...we have no fucking idea what effect this is going to have on the humans. As far as we care, they will start influencing each other. From the few we have here, the soul fragments are like coloured ice in water. The soul of the Demon will just melt into the soul of the human and mix until they become a voice in the human's head. " the Succubus said.

"Anything else I should know about this, bitch? " Lucifer asked.

She shrugged. "Not that i can think of? Why, can you think of anything else? ".

"How about how long does it take for the fragments to be mixed? " he asked before he yawned, rubbing his head and horns.

"I don't fucking know, neither do the dipshits down below. Now, is there anything else or can we get down to business? " she asked seductively. Lucifer nodded with a toothy smile as he turned around to head to his private chamber to have his fun, the Succubus following behind.

He stopped when he heard a cough from behind. He turned around again to see one of his scientists. "Ha, it's good to see you again. How was your trip to the frozen lakes? '' Lucifer joked.

"Don't play stupid. You know exactly why I'm here. " the Demon said. "Why are you sending these pathetic creatures to different realms when we could send them straight up to the mortal plain and cull those insects!? We used to be one of the most powerful and feared forces the mortals had ever seen! Now, we're nothing more than stories and jokes to them! " he shouted at Lucifer, who had a mildly peeved and amused look.

"Because the humans aren't as weak as they were a few thousand years ago. The humans up there haven't been twiddling their thumbs while they wait for our return, unlike you. They have been fighting and improving against themselves ever since they pick up a sharp enough stick. We would also have to deal with the bigger pain in the ass called God. This is the fourth time I've told you this. Ask again and I will have your soul fragmented lethally. Understand? Good. " he said as he walked off.

"Cowar…" he didn't finish the word before he was impaled by several spikes and portals unleashed the starved gluttony demons on him. There were cries of pain and terror as he was torn to bits by the crazed gluttons. The screams of agony were like music to him as he pushed open his chamber doors, the musky smell of many that had fun with him before the Succubus helping to mask the smell of the soon to be corpse.

--------------------
Ruby
--------------------

Ruby sat on her bed. The hotel room she had paid for was cheap but wasn't the best. But compared to the cart, she couldn't complain about it. At least now, she had covers to sleep under so she didn't have to sleep on the floor like some sort of animal.

The pain in her head still wasn't gone. It had been there since she tried to save Quill from them two monsters. Ever since the elder one had hit her with the bat, there had been a dull pain that never went away, that made sleeping difficult, that tormented her. The local hospital had said to rest it, that it would go away eventually.

She had told herself that as well. That, eventually, it would go away. She had told herself that, now she was free, everything was fine, that there was nothing to worry about. She had almost convinced herself, but the sting made sure her own delusions didn't stay long.

She used her magic to pick up a bag she had, levitating it over to her. She removed the bag of bits she had filled with a small amount of stolen bits. After putting them back, she made sure that it also had her food and water. In another bag, which had been sitting next to it, she checked the tenting equipment.

Ruby wordlessly got up, slung the bags onto her back, and headed out. She had spent the last few days thinking. Should she go back home to her parents, should she go to the Griffin Kingdom to go save Quill or should she just forget everything and start a new life here. She had chosen her path.

As she left the hotel, she made a turn for the dock. Those two villains will pay for what they did, even if it is the last thing I do. I'll see how they like constant pain. I'll see how they like it...how they like it... ha... hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Her internal cackling resembled a small, mostly unnoticeable but malicious smile as she trotted onward. The only thing she could hear was the sound of her hooves, her heart and her thoughts as she walked through the busy town.

---------------------
???
---------------------

He sat there and watched his new interest go on about their day through his blood crystal mirror. Over the many centuries he had been on the look for anything that could be a challenge, a successor to his title and new bearer of his responsibilities. He spent many years just wishing that the next challenger would be the one, but they always tell short of the requirements.

They were either too frail, their magic too weak, their intelligence lacking or any combination the three. Teams had tried but fell apart, either by their incompetence or their over reliance on their teammates. Even the group's or few individuals that didn't have these problems just didn't have what it took to beat him. It really was a shame for some of them.

Looking at these creatures, he couldn't see much physical power or strength, but their unusual endurance and durability did look promising. But he could also sense the fine control of their great magical power and the unique quirk that their magic held. To go along with the magic they held, they looked quite intelligent as they had shown themselves to be quick learners. They would pose a real challenge.

But he could also see the room they had to improve, to surpass him. He could wait and watch, as he had done for many centuries before. He could wait for the right moment, when they were ready. The day would come when he would fight them and he could only imagine the legends of the battle to be told after. He just hoped he didn't have to wait too long as he knew the anticipation would be the most painful part of his life.

Author's Note:

This chapter didn't take as long to write but it did feel pretty weird. This was the only way I could think of to straighten out some plot points and other bits. Hope you enjoy.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment