• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,412 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,412

Day 2

//-----------------------------
// Day 2
//-----------------------------




We’ve managed to calm down slightly (not really). After a long restless night in a damp cave, we ventured out to try and get our bearings. The land is quite enormous and, as I said before, very strange. Everything is blocky... even the animals. Not very many though. We’ve only seen pigs, cows, and chickens.



We finally agreed it was probably best to stay near the shore in case rescue came by boat. We began constructing a small shack next to the cave we stayed in. At first we were going to stay in the cave again, but after Applejack tried to buck an apple (so we don’t starve) out of a tree and a tiny block of wood went flying into Pinkie Pie (she’s fine) we not only found out we could get wood easily, but we also found out we didn’t need nails to construct things. The blocks ignore the laws of gravity and just stay wherever they are placed.



Rainbow Dash said she wouldn’t go anywhere near the cave and was complaining of hearing strange noises in the cave last night, but no pony believes her... as usual. I’m mean Rainbow is well known for her pranks... she’s obviously trying to take advantage of the situation and give us a scare... scratch that Rainbow did manage to freak out Fluttershy, but I think she’s more freaked out that it might be a little animal lost deeper in the cave. Great, now she’ll be freaking out about the captain and an animal that doesn’t exist, thanks Rainbow. Anyways, Rainbow demanded we made a back entrance.




kindly edititated by skehmatics