• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,412 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,412

Epilogue - Her final moments

Epilogue



Twilight stared at the door not blinking and on an occasion making the slightest eye twitches. She could see through the window the heavy rain and lightning cutting through the thick fog.

“Must not blink Twilight, must not blink, hehehe.” She said as she shifted on her bed.

“He’ll get you then... he’s waiting for you to drop your guard, when you...” she was interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling. “Oops looks like somepony forgot to eat.”

Twilight stood up cautiously and walked to her chest not taking her eyes off the door and keeping her ear on the sound of trudging water. She began to shift through its contents and popping a chunk of rotten flesh into her mouth.

“Water... come on where, uh oh looks like I’m out of water, that’s not good... I know how to fix that!” twilight pulled an axe out of the chest and began to chop at one of the floor boards.

Water quickly filled the hole and Twilight began to drink the swamp water, laughing as she did so.

“What’s that Spike, you want some... SHUT UP don’t you understand, its necessary for survival.” She spoke to a block of dirt. “Do you know what else is necessary for survival Spike?” her eye twitched as she picked up the axe. “FOOD!” Twilight lunged at the block of dirt and viciously hacked at it, but stopped shortly after.

“What’s that?” silence filled the air; the trudging of water was gone and Twilight’s eyes grew wide. “No!”

Herobrine appeared before the window then disappeared; the sound of banging quickly filled the air and Twilight jump into action. “You can’t have me!” she yelled as she placed several wooden blocks in front of the door, she placed another block on the window and backed into a corner.

“I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU!” she screamed as she placed her hooves over her head. “I’m not scared of you” she began to sob.

The sound of banging stopped and Twilight looked up. “HA, can’t get in can you... what’s the matter a couple of blocks stopping you,” she mocked pleased with her barricade.

Her pleasure was quickly changed to dread as one by one the wooden block barricade lit on fire.

“No... no, that’s not fair. That’s not fair!” she grabbed her broken off horn and rubbed it against her head’s wound. Blood began to pool where her horn use to reside. She began to write on the wall trying to see through her tears and blood.

CELESTIA HELP ME I'M SCAR___

The last of the wooden blocks burnt up and the door slammed open, there was a flash of lightning and crack of thunder as Herobrine stepped inside the shack.


T̠͍̳̪̝ͭ̒͂͠͝w̢̨̠͓̹͎̮͍̳̖̒̔͐̌ͩi̅͗͊ͮ͘͏̘͎̖͉̪͈l̴̢̺̱̮̺͔̬̰͇͋̂̾̚ǐ̛̙̾ͥ͜g̡̙̱̋͒́͆̈̇̔͑́͞h̐̀͒̾̆͏̤̬͈ṱ͍̮̞̞̼̦̗̝̍͋̾̽͢ ̡͇͈͎̙͆͑ͯ̆͟S̷̩̗̫̼̞̤̘̼̆̑̓̐̑̽̚̕͜p̼͓̱͋̎̈́̆̀̐̀ͅa̛̭͍͔̳̙ͫ̌͋̍̄r̛̩͎͊̃̕k̠͇̹̪̞͖͉͐̅́ľ̡̞͍̺̹̯̒͛̈́ͧ̅ͬ̍e͐̆̈́̎͏͓͖̠̲̲̀

“No, you... you s..stay away from me!” Twilight dropped her horn and dove for her water hole and begun digging.


T̠͍̳̪̝ͭ̒͂͠͝w̢̨̠͓̹͎̮͍̳̖̒̔͐̌ͩi̅͗͊ͮ͘͏̘͎̖͉̪͈l̴̢̺̱̮̺͔̬̰͇͋̂̾̚ǐ̛̙̾ͥ͜g̡̙̱̋͒́͆̈̇̔͑́͞h̐̀͒̾̆͏̤̬͈ṱ͍̮̞̞̼̦̗̝̍͋̾̽͢ ̡͇͈͎̙͆͑ͯ̆͟S̷̩̗̫̼̞̤̘̼̆̑̓̐̑̽̚̕͜p̼͓̱͋̎̈́̆̀̐̀ͅa̛̭͍͔̳̙ͫ̌͋̍̄r̛̩͎͊̃̕k̠͇̹̪̞͖͉͐̅́ľ̡̞͍̺̹̯̒͛̈́ͧ̅ͬ̍e͐̆̈́̎͏͓͖̠̲̲̀ Herobrine walked up to the hole and looked down at the frantic mare.

Twilight broke through another block of sand and hit a pitch black block breaking one of her hooves. She broke the surrounding sand only to find the same block surrounded her on all sides. She looked up in horror at his blank soulless eyes.


.̾̔̿̌ͨ̑҉̗̝̳̖̺̳̫̥.̡̼̣̹̹̹̻͓̀̿ͯ̚͝.̴̸̲͎̘̒̅̌͗ͮͨͣ͛͡ ͉̗̫͙͖͓̓ͣ̉Ŏ̵̡͖̗̰̮̫̥͚͈̣̐́̒̏ͦͫ̂ñ͓̥̮̺̫̎̐ͭ̅̑ͫ͟l̝͉̝̜̠̜͒̎͆̇̋ͦ́͠y̛̭̺͉̣̥̑̓ͧ̓͊̚ ̛͖̥̜̠̬͎̤̂̄͒ͮͭͤͅC͔͕͎̮̠̬͒̀̀͢e̸̜̘͇͙̊̃ͤ͆͜l̗͕͖͈̂̈ͥ̃ę̗͉̜̙̠̬̗ͪ̄͌̂̐̓͆̀̕ͅs̛͔͓͔ͯ̒̈́̀ͅṯ̴ͭ̅͂ͪ̓́ͬ̎̚̕i̡͍͚̯͕̦̳͋̇̿͆̔͟ă͙̞̳̘̥ͯ̄ͧ̋̄ͣ̇̇́̕͠ͅ ̹͖̤̳̝̲ͯ͒͒͘͞͠c̋̾ͯ͏̳̱͈͉͇̟̗͎̣a̴̺̜̺̬͕̜̘̔͆ͤ͂ͧ̇̄ͅn͈̹̔͐͒͒̍ͨ͌̓̃͜͟ ̬̰͗̔ͩͬh̭̪ͬͯ̾̾ͫ̑͘ë̯͎̱͙͒̓̾̅͑̽ͮl͇̩̟̭̹͎ͭ͒ͪp̡̹͕͇̱̤̦͙͔̜̾̅̓̑ͣ ̶͉͙̩͍̘̻͑ͪ̄̅͡ͅy̘̝̥̤̥̩̲̦̠̐́o̢͈̭̭͔̖͖̻̹̠̿̈́͛̑u͓̭͎ͧ͛̽̚͞ͅ ̛͓̳͐ͣ͐̏̚n̶͉̦̲̬̔ͮ͒o̸̶̰̞͊̿̀wͮͫͪ҉̨̩̰͉͉͍̠͖͠ͅ.̵̵̯͕̙̻̏̔ͯ̓̒̒̉̓ͯͅ Herobrine pulled out another pitch black block and placed it covering the hole forcing her down into the flooded prison”

“No, no please” she begged as she gasped for air through the water “NO, CELESTIA, HELP!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Tia, its okay we’ll find her.” Princess Luna said, trying to comfort her sobbing sister.

“No we won’t she’s gone, can’t you see that... I should have been stricter on her... made her write letters each week, maybe then...” Princess Celestia was interrupted by one of the guards.

“Princess Celestia, Princess Luna I hate to interrupt, but the other guards are wondering if we should start packing up to head back to Equestria.”

“... No, we are staying in this land until we find Twilight and her friends” Princess Luna said sternly.

“But Princess... what about the royal duties?”

“The ponies can manage an extra night.” Luna paused and looked to her sister, “Celestia, tomorrow I would like for you to return to Equestria, I shall continue the search.”

“But...” Celestia began to argue but Luna cut her off.

“No buts. I may be younger, but even I know that the ponies need one of us there to bring the sun and the moon and I cannot yet raise the sun on my own... you must return.”

“Fine, good luck sister... and please be safe.” Celestia left the shack.

“I shall send a group to escort her back right away... what about the rest of us?” the guard questioned

Princess Luna stepped outside, “Set up camp, it’s going to be a long night...” She looked up to the sky, as she did a thick fog began to slowly roll in.

Comments ( 21 )

There you all go, the Epilogue, with this 'This Land' is complete i sincerely hope you all enjoyed it despite the length of the chapters/days and the many possible spelling and grammar errors. :twilightsmile:

got questions, confused by what is going on in this or any chapter? don't hesitate to ask i will be more than happy to answer.

~Mister Mikey

oOoOoOoooooo00000000oooOOOOOOOO000000oOOOOOOOOOOh!

1212875
sorry sequel senses were tingling.

1212940
you mean the part where Luna starts going insane and kills all the elements and her guard and returns their heads to Celestia?

(Delete comment if right!)

Holy shit. I was listening to the ending of this song as I was reading this.

This is some heavy shit man. Real heavy shit. I love it!!! :pinkiecrazy:

1212946 LoL thats quite the idea, but thats not what i have in mind (then again the thought of a sequel is just a possibility a strong possibility)

and i don't delete comments... usually... most likely... nah, i wont, unless theirs a good reason.

1213008 cheese and crackers that is a good combination

1213149 It's one of those "Luck-of-the-draw, perfect-conditions" kind of thing.

1213163 well then lucky me :twilightsmile:

Hmm I like this idea

Can't wait for the sequel, i'll be here.

-Minty

I'll be sure to read the next if there is one. Wonderfull, wonderfull story. BRAVO!:moustache:

Make a sequel....:flutterrage: And can Twilight come back to life as some sort of souless magical pony under the command of Herobrine? :fluttershysad: MAKE A SEQUEL. Or the evil souless Twilight shall come after you! :twilightangry2:

1219275 i am thinking of probably making this into a four part saga thing. As of right now i'm trying to fabricate a possible storyline for this second part.

if i do decide on making more to this (and if time permits me to), Twilight will be returning. :twilightsmile:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS -Insert YESsplosion- :pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiesmile: Souless Twilight approves. :twilightsmile:

1243243 what is going on through Spike's mind is, "hey the princess knows they're going on vacation why waste the energy telling her what she already knows, when i could waste it eat ice cream and throwing a house party"

That was nice and disturbing, you shoulda had steve in the story, though.

1250905 i'm thinking of possibly having him in a future story

Login or register to comment