• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,412 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,412

Day 1

//-----------------------------
// Day 1
//-----------------------------





This is Twilight Sparkle, I’ve taken all pieces of parchment I had to make this little journal… in case things get worse.



It started yesterday when me and my friends; Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity (after much struggling), Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie left for a cruise Princess Celestia gave me tickets for. The ship was horrible. It was small, smelled awful, and also leaked which was not what the tickets stated it would be like.



Anyways, it was night when the ship got caught in a storm and capsized. Everypony was thrown into the sea. Fortunately there was land nearby. As soon as we got to shore the rain stopped, but when I stepped back into the water it was still raining, not to mention everything looks blocky. Seriously, this place is strange.



The stress of the situation is getting to everypony. Rarity is taking this pretty hard, not because of the situation, but because she has no shampoo to clean her mane. Fluttershy on the other hoof is worried (the ship’s captain is missing).



It’s getting dark so we’re gonna try to find a place to stay for the night. Then tomorrow we’ll figure something out.




kindly edititated by skehmatics