• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,409 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,409

Day 18

Day 18

When I woke up this morning I sat on my makeshift bed and stared at the floor for hours probably. Applejack had to be alive, the hut is proof she or Rarity must have come this way. She couldn’t have built it when she found the village it’s not even anywhere close to it and it’s completely off the path Applejack would have taken to get to the village.

Unfortunately for me when I left the others I didn’t really have time to grab much, no tools or weapons even if I did I don’t think I’d even be able to use a weapon, sooo. I had to wait until the monster burnt up and left.

When the coast was clear I went to take a better look at AJ’s hut or Rarity’s the only thing inside of it was a bed a few broken tools and some kind of record disc (it looks all tattered and ruined, it didn’t even look playable) I don’t have anything to play it on, even though it probably wouldn’t play even if I tried, so I just decided to place it in my chest.

It’s really foggy tonight I can’t make out much... well except for those eyes. They’re just staring, those glowing white eyes... burning through the fog.