• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,409 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,409

Day 17

Day 17

Well I spent the rest of yesterday running as far away from the old place as I could. I can’t begin to explain how huge this land is probably as big as Equestria... no not even that, it seems as big as a planet. I don’t know much about this world, but so far I’ve traveled through a snowy forest and a desert.

I decided to build a small shack at the edge of the desert its right next to a river. There is also a small hut next to my shack I think it might have been AJ’s. Nothing interesting is really happening at the moment. I think I’ll look around the surrounding area for a bit and write if I come across anything interesting when I return.




I found it, the village Applejack discovered; it was smack dab in the middle of a large plain. It... it was completely burnt to the ground. Everypony was dead; they were just left there lying on the ground... dead. I checked the buildings what was left of them that is, every single chest was cleaned out.

I can’t let myself believe Applejack would do that. Sure everypony was acting crazy, but she was sane... how...

I can’t think right now, it’s starting to rain and my head hurts I’m going to sleep. If I feel up to it in the morning I’ll... I don’t know.