• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,410 Views, 107 Comments

Ponycraft Saga - Book 1: This Land - Onyx Glitch



All that explains the disappearance of Twilight and her friends is a journal (Minecraft)(1st)

  • ...
2
 107
 1,410

Day 16

Day 16

Screw them all, I left. Maybe if I’m on my own I won’t lose my damn mind as well. Maybe I’ll find Rarity and Applejack along the way.

I decided to check on the girls to see if they were okay after what happened yesterday. The events that follow are what led me to decide to leave.

I tried asking Rainbow Dash if she was okay, she was a bit to preoccupied plucking her own feathers out. I asked her what she was doing and she laughed and said, “Ha, of course a namby pamby unicorn like you wouldn’t understand.” I doubt she even understood what she was doing herself.

Pinkie Pie was next; I found her exactly where I thought she’d be, the forest, I didn’t go near it though. The cookie crumbs were still there and I saw Pinkie staring at me from behind a tree. As she was staring she was tossing more cookie crumbs down, she didn’t even take her eyes off me... it was kind of creepy. When she realized it wasn’t working, she threw a book in front of the tree I’m pretty sure I heard her say “take the bait, take it...” I just walked away.

When I checked on Fluttershy I was fairly surprised by how warmly I was welcomed, then disturbed by what happened. Our conversation went as followed;

“Oh Twilight it’s good to see you! You are just what we need... a unicorn!”

“We?”

“Oh of course, how rude... we,” Fluttershy pulled a lever opening a secret room.

“SWEET CELESTIA! Fluttershy is that the ship’s captain?” she had the corpse of the ship’s captain sitting in a makeshift chair surrounded by torches I’m assuming her pile of dirt from yesterday was turned into this overnight.

His name is Sturdy Wood, and yes. Can you believe the luck? After the funeral his body washed ashore, I was so happy. At first I didn’t know what to do, but yesterday it hit me... quite literally after Pinkie bucked me in the face.”

“And that is?” I nervously asked.

“Well, you’re a unicorn... we can bring him back to life with your magic... I mean if that’s okay with you, so will you help? I completely understand if you don’t want to.”

“Um... I’ll get back with you on that.” I said as I started to back up.

“Oh... um, okay. I guess I should think of an alternative in case you don’t want to help.” She pulled out a sword that appeared to be made of diamond, “do think a sacrifice will work?”

I didn’t answer I just bolted out of her shrine; this is when I decided it was a good time to leave them all.