• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 8,593 Views, 2,335 Comments

Cinematic Adventures: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone - extremeenigma02



The Mane Six and Spike are back again. This time traveling to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to help three young students in a battle against the darkest wizard ever, Lord Voldemort. Will they succeed?

  • ...
14
 2,335
 8,593

The Fate of All Worlds

A dark aura cast its shadow over the cheerful, peaceful mood that usually blankets the magical land of Equestria. On any given day, Celestia’s bright sun normally shined high and mighty much like the alicorn Princess that controlled it. However, today was not such a day because the sky was filled with dark clouds.

This was not on Twilight Sparkle’s mind currently, seeing as how the purple alicorn ‘Princess of Friendship’ was tending to her duties as headmare of her ‘School of Friendship’. She sat at the desk in her office scribbling through many stacks of important papers in need of her attention. Eventually, a frustrated sigh is released, and she placed her head upon her hooves.

“Ugh, it’s always bills, receipts, and transactions,” She groaned. “When did ingredients and materials suddenly become so expensive? I never thought any pony could put a price on magic.”

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

A sudden knock at her door quickly attracted her attention.

“Come in!” She called out.

The door swung open as none other than Twilight’s apprentice and head counselor of the school, Starlight Glimmer, walked in. The unicorn with the light gray heliotrope coat and the purple-aquamarine mane trotted into the office toward Twilight’s desk.

“Hi there Twilight,” She greeted with a smile.

Seeing her former nemesis-turned-friend made Twilight smile, as she pushed the stack of papers aside.

“Hey Starlight, what’s up?” She asked curiously.

“I’ve got a bit of problem I need your help with,” Starlight explained.

“Like what?”

Starlight turned back around, using her magic to open the door and in walked in the group collectively known as the ‘Student Six’: Gallus, Yona, Sandbar, Ocellus, Silverstream, and Smolder. Judging by their faces, as they all walked into the room, they seemed very upset.

“Actually… it’s the students who have a teensy-eensy-weensy problem,” Starlight smiled nervously.

Though Twilight could clearly see Starlight was leaving things out, Twilight nonetheless smiled and stepped out from behind the desk.

“Whatever the problem is, I’m sure we can come to a reasonable solution,” Twilight said, facing the students. “What seems to be the problem?”

The six students looked amongst each other, as if none of them really wanted to step forward with the problems they were facing.

“Go on, tell,” Smolder whispered to Sandbar.

“Me?” Sandbar asked. “Why can’t you do it?”

“Maybe Ocellus should tell her,” Gallus suggested.

“I can’t!” Ocellus said nervously.

“Well, how about Yona?” Silverstream asked.

“Yak no give bad news!” Yona responded.

The students continued to bicker amongst each other for a few moments until…

*CLAP! CLAP!*

Twilight Sparkle, clapping her hooves together, drew their attention back to her.

“Will one of you please tell me?” Twilight asked impatiently.

After another moment of facing each other, Sandbar finally decided to step forward.

“Alright, I’ll do it,” He sighed defeated.

Sandbar slowly walked forward, till he stood before Twilight. She could clearly see the beads of sweat falling down his face, as he tried so hard not to look her in the eye.

“Well um—you see—it’s just—that is to say—”

“What is it Sandbar?” Twilight asked.

Sandbar kept sweating profusely; his eyes nearly bugged out of his head.

“This school is boring alright!” He shouted.

His sudden shout made everyone reel back in shock from the sudden shout. None of course more shocked than Twilight herself.

“I’m sorry, what was that again?” She asked, in shock.

Sandbar dropped his head, along with the other students.

“We’re sorry to say it Headmistress Twilight,” Sandbar said softly. “But things are just so boring around here.”

The others slowly walk toward his side, nodding in agreement.

“Not that this isn’t a great school,” Silverstream reassured. “Because it is!”

“It’s just we’ve already covered practically everything to learn here time and time again,” Gallus continued.

“Yona agrees!” Yona piped in. “Class so boring. All day learn same old thing.”

Twilight looked amongst the six students, then over to Starlight, who just whistled and tried to avoid eye contact. Twilight crossed her forelegs, looking at Starlight until she finally sighed and faced her friend.

“Alright, the kids have a valid point,” Starlight admitted. “I think they’ve come to the end of the learning curve here. Just repeating the same lessons over and over gets rather old.”

Twilight stroked beneath her chin, processing what they were saying. It was true that lately with her lessons in ruling Equestria and the adventures she’s been in as of late, running her school became such a hassle to handle. She hadn’t had time to assign new lesson plans, so it must’ve been the same for the longest time.

“Well, I’ll admit that things have probably gotten a bit stale around here,” Twilight nodded.

“We don’t blame you, Twilight,” Ocellus assured her. “I mean you’ve had so many responsibilities as of late. Not to mention, we know you’ve had a hard time with your back after your last adventure.”

Twilight nodded, rubbing her still-sore back she received on their last terrifying other-world encounter. She remembered being flung against a wall by a ghost wish, just shy of breaking her back. Just as she was about to say something more, the door to her office burst open and little Spike flew in with a scroll of paper in his claw.

“Twilight!” He yelled. “Princess Celestia wants to see us in Canterlot right away! She says it’s an emergency!”

Hearing the distress in her little assistant’s voice, the knowledge that the princess needed help made Twilight very nervous.

“Oh my gosh!” Se said worriedly. “What’s wrong Spike? Is it another monster attack?” Oh please don’t tell me the Princess is getting rid of all the books in her library!”

Every creature in the room slowly turned toward Twilight with dumbfounded looks, shaking their heads. Of course if any pony would worry about books, it be Twilight Sparkle.

“She didn’t say what the problem was,” Spike explained. “But she wants you and the others to come to Canterlot right away to discuss about another adventure! We have to go now!”

“Alright! Alright!”

Twilight frantically ran around the room, gathering all the materials she could possibly need in her saddlebag. She grabbed plenty of quills, scrolls of parchment, a can of parasprite repellent…

Parasprite repellent? Seriously?!

Hey! After their first encounter with the flying pests, would you want to take any chances?

… Good point.

*Clears throat* Anyway, Twilight grabbed everything she needed as quick as she could. Just as she ran out the door, the six young creatures stood before her stopping her in her tracks.

“Wait!” Smolder cried. “Take us with you!”

“What?” Twilight questioned.

“Please take us with you!” Silverstream pleaded. “We want to be part of your guys’ adventures!”

“We’ve seen you guys do amazing things through the television,” Sandbar added. “We’d like to be part of it!”

Twilight looked between Starlight and Spike, who just shrugged. Twilight turned back toward the young students, shaking her head.

“Sorry guys, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” She disagreed. “Our last adventure nearly crippled me and almost killed Rarity. These trips aren’t a game; if you aren’t careful, you could get seriously hurt.”

Yona stepped forward confidently, shrugging off the warning.

“Yona no scared of nothing!” She said. “Yak’s strong and powerful. Nothing stand in way of us going!”

Hearing her confidence, all the other students stepped forward. Even shy little Ocellus was brave enough to step forward.

“If there’s any way we can help, we should be able to,” Ocellus said.

“If we were able to beat Cozy Glow with the Tree of Harmony and bring the magic back to Equestria, we can help!” Gallus added.

Twilight thought over the prospect before smiling. It was very true these youngsters did save Equestria in the past, just as she and her friends did. Perhaps it was time they were truly tested to determine if they were ready for bigger opportunities.

“Alright you can all come,” Twilight smiled.

Every creature cheered for joy before following Twilight, Starlight, and Spike out of the office en route to Canterlot. They didn’t know exactly what they were about to get into, but if Celestia claims it’s urgent then it was the highest priority.

<>

Twilight, Spike, Starlight and the Young Six walked through the giant doors of Celestia and Luna’s throne room toward the sun and moon thrones. Celestia and Luna both sat upon their respective thrones, staring down at them as they entered. Not only that, but the remainder of the Elements of Harmony had also arrived. Even more so, so too did Cadence and Shining Armor whose faces lit up when Twilight walked into the room.

“Twilight!” They both yelled happily.

Twilight smiled brightly and galloped forward quickly, jumping into a huge hug between her brother and sister-in-law. Shining gave her mane a light ruffle, as they all laughed before Twilight backed away with a smile still on her face.

“It’s good to see you both!” She said happily. “How is Flurry Heart?”

“She’s amazing as usual!” Shining answered.

“She hasn’t stopped saying ‘Scooby Doo’ since you guys came back all that time ago,” Cadence giggled.

All three of them shared a good laugh over that one. It was then that the rest of the Mane Six approached, as Twilight smiled upon her friends.

“Hey guys!” She waved. “How’s it going?”

Pinkie bounced before the rest of the group with the biggest smile on her face.

“Oh Twilight, everything has been super-duper amazing! Just last week, me and Cheesy went to Vanhoover for the annual Cupcake and CupFake convention. It was super-duper amazing! Wait, did I already say that? Oh well! That’s just how much fun it was—”

Twilight couldn’t help but giggle at her rambunctious party friend.

“I’m glad you guys had fun. Ever since you guys got married last month, you’ve been doing all sorts of things together.”

“I know right?” Pinkie asked excitedly. “Cheesy’s the bestest husband in the history of husbands. Then again, I’ve never married or even had a coltfriend before Cheesy so I wouldn’t really know. But still, he has to be the best! No offense Rarity.”

Rarity shrugged it off with a smile, due to the fact her friend was so happy.

“No worries Pinkie darling,” She responded. “You and Cheese are a match made in heaven, much like me and Erik.”

When they got back from their previous adventure over a month-and-a-half ago, the events shook them all pretty badly. Having almost died on multiple occasions, Cheese and Pinkie both decided life’s too short to wait for the future. So Cheese proposed to Pinkie right in the middle of Sugarcube Corner with all their friends and families there. Then, about a few weeks later, they were married.

It was a ceremony much like Rarity and Erik’s, only instead of being at the castle, they had their wedding right in the town square of Ponyville. The reception was full of fun, laughs, dancing, and plenty of pranks courtesy of Cheese, Pinkie, and especially Rainbow Dash. Poor Big Mac still couldn’t eat cake without first checking to make sure some pony isn’t hiding in it.

Twilight turned toward Rarity, who seemed to have healed up nicely from her injuries on the last adventure.

“And how have you been Rarity?” She asked. “Are you feeling anything at all? Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh, I’m quite all right dear Twilight,” Rarity assured. “Nothing a few mud baths and massages at the spa couldn’t fix. Not to mention some romantic evenings with Erik.”

Every creature in the room immediately had their eyes grow wide, their faces flushed bright red at the thought. Rarity, however, merely giggled.

“Don’t worry, it isn’t what you all think. Just a few fancy dinner dates and some nights at the opera.”

Every pony breathed a sigh of relief. Celestia and Luna both flew down from their thrones, landing gracefully upon the floor below. The second they touched the ground, every creature bowed in respect for their presence.

“You may all rise,” Celestia told them. “Formalities are not necessary on this day.”

“On this day, we must share with all of you a very important assignment,” Luna added. “A task which not only affects Equestria, but all other worlds as well.”

Everyone looked toward the two monarchs, clearly confused by what they were saying.

“What do you mean princess?” Twilight asked.

“Perhaps it’s best if we let out old friend explain,” Celestia answered.

She gestured with a hoof off to the side, as they all looked toward where she was pointing. From out of the shadows, Albus Dumbledore himself walked towards them. To say they were all confused would most certainly be considered an understatement… add to the fact it’s not often they had a human come to Equestria (Except on a few occasions).

“Um—who is this?” Twilight asked.

Celestia and Luna smiled as the old wizard approached, standing beside them.

“We would like to introduce you all to an old friend of ours from thousands of years ago…” Luna introduced. “Professor Albus Dumbledore.”

Dumbledore gave a light bow with his head and a warm smile to everyone in the room. They all bowed their heads as well, albeit slightly awkwardly, but showing just enough respect all the same. However, Shining Armor and Cadence didn’t look surprised at all. In fact, the moment they bowed, they walked right up and shook the old man’s hand.

“It’s wonderful to see you again Professor Dumbledore,” Cadence greeted kindly.

“Wait!” Rainbow spoke. “You know him too?”

“How is that even possible?” Fluttershy asked.

Dumbledore simply raised his hand, and they all went silent. The old man stepped forward and stood tall over the Mane Six and the Young Six. He just looked down upon them for a moment before setting his sights solely on Twilight herself.

“It is a great pleasure to be meeting you at least, Twilight Sparkle,” He greeted.

Shocked, Twilight’s mouth dropped slightly.

“You know my name?” She asked quietly.

“I have known you for quite a long time,” Dumbledore nodded. “Just as I know your friends: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and even young Spike.”

The Mane Six and Spike were taken aback by the knowledge this man knew each and every one of their names.

“I don’t wish to sound rude, but how exactly do you know us?” Rarity asked.

Dumbledore walked toward the princess’s side as he proceeded to explain.

“Thousands of years ago, when your native land of Equestria was first founded, it was not only the three pony tribes that founded it on their own. No, Equestria was founded through the aid of the four greatest witches and wizards of the time: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin.”

Celestia nodded before she stepped in to contribute to the conversation. She used her magic to conjure a magic bubble in the center of the room that showcased the events of the time.

“During the struggle between the three pony tribes and trying to discover a new homeland, they accidentally discovered a portal to another world. A world filled with human witches and wizards of immense power. However, rather than trying to make a new enemy to do battle with, instead the tribes decided to make peace with the wizarding world. After much tense negotiation over years of strife, an alliance was formed.”

Then Luna threw her own two cents.

“The alliance was beneficial to both sides of the coin, as the wizards were able to assist pony kind in discovering a new homeland. In order to repay them for their kindness, the three tribes assisted the four wizards in constructing perhaps one of the greatest magical schools in history… Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.”

The bubble showcased a giant castle overlooking a beautiful mountainside lake. Every creature in the room looked in awe and splendor at the magnificent location.

“This alliance prospered and grew for a thousand years, until everything changed,” Celestia said solemnly. “Soon, dark forces conspired to tear the entire alliance apart and destroy both worlds.”

“Not only that, but these forces knew of a way to spread their tyranny to other worlds,” Luna added.

Celestia turned toward Twilight, who snapped out of her amazement the moment her teacher met her eyes.

“I’m assuming Twilight you’ve researched the multiverse theory?”

Twilight thought back through her brain’s library of infinite knowledge she learned over the years. Then, the memory hit her as she nodded vigorously.

“The multiverse is a hypothetical group of multiple universes. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: The entirety of space, time, matter, energy, information, and the physical laws and constants that describe them.”

Celestia nodded before turning back toward the bubble.

“The dark forces tried using a series of portals to spread their chaos and destruction to multiple universes to cement their rule,” Celestia continued. “It was only after these forces were stopped when I decided to disband the alliance with the Wizarding World so as not to further any future destruction. We had been out of contact with each other for the last thousand years.”

As soon as the explanation ended, the bubble disappeared. Everyone in the room turned back toward the princesses and the old wizard.

“So what exactly is it that you called us here to do?” Spike asked.

“We have called you here because we believe someone is trying to recreate the past and bring forth destruction to all worlds,” Celestia answered. “That is why we called you here today, to put a stop to this.”

It was then Starlight decided to enter the conversation.

“Hold on a minute,” She said. “You said you disbanded the alliance with this wizarding world a thousand years ago. If Professor Dumbledore here knew you a thousand years ago, how is it nothing seems to have changed?”

“Well dear Starlight, after the disbanding of the alliance, it appeared that the timeline between our worlds had drastically altered. While a thousand years have passed for us, only a year passed in their world. Only after reigniting the alliance ten years ago did time start flowing between worlds equally again.”

Celestia and Luna both walked forward toward the Mane Six.

“This is perhaps the most important missions we have ever asked of any of you before,” Celestia stated.

“It is up to all of you to put an end to this evil,” Luna added. “To save the multiverse from complete and utter destruction.”

The severity of the situation hit the six mares like a ton of bricks, knocking them back a bit. They were now tasked to save multiple universes from an unknown force threatening to tear them apart. So many questions ran in their heads: Was this the reason they’ve been in all these adventures lately? Did the Legion of Doom have anything to do with this? So many important questions and they knew they needed answers.

“How would we even do it?” Twilight asked.

Dumbledore walked up and held a picture for them. The funny thing about it is how instead of remaining completely still like most pictures, the people in the picture actually moved. This picture showed a man with black hair and glasses, a woman with dark red hair, and a little baby boy that looked exactly like his father except sharing his mother’s eyes.

“The young boy in the picture is named Harry Potter,” Dumbledore explained. “A prophecy long ago spoke of a boy born at the end of July that you alone must accompany and guide along the path to defeat this dark evil. Only when he turns eleven years old will he be able to attend school at Hogwarts and so the final battle can begin.”

Twilight and all the others looked upon the image of the little boy, uncertain what to make of all this. From what they understood, they basically were supposed to help this boy on his path to defeat this force and save all the worlds. Even then, it didn’t seem possible. Before any of them could say anything more, the Young Six walked up confidently.

“We’ll do it!” They all said.

Everyone, minus the princesses and Dumbledore, looked at them in shock.

“What are you kids talking about?” Rainbow asked.

“We’re going to help on this journey!” Sandbar explained. “Twilight said we could!”

“Whoa hold up now!” Twilight said. “I know I said you can come, but things are more complicated than they seemed before now. I don’t think it’s wise for you to come along after all. This is too important, and it sounds too dangerous for you.”

“Oh come on, please?!” Silverstream begged. “Who better to help you than us?”

*Pulls out a list* Hmm… where should we start…

No, no, no, no, no, no… *Pulls the list down* Not yet! Not yet!

“Sorry Silverstream, I just really don’t think…”

“Please Twilight!” Ocellus pleaded. “All of us want to grow up to be like you and your friends. What better way than to help you defeat the greatest evil ever known?”

“We swear we’ll stick right by you every step of the way,” Smolder pledged. “Whatever you tell us, we’ll follow you till the end.”

“Ya know, they’ve actually got a bit of a point,” Applejack butted in.

Twilight snapped her head in Applejack’s direction because she couldn’t believe what she’d just heard.

“You too?” She asked confused.

“Yeah, ah mean they ‘did’ save Equestria in past. If’n they can do that on their own, ah think we should give ‘em a shot. Who’s with me?”

“I AM!” Pinkie yelled excitedly. “The fans have been dying for character development with these kids!”

“… Ah what the hay, I’m in!” Rainbow agreed.

“I think it’s a momentous idea!” Rarity added.

“It’s okay with me,” Fluttershy said softly.

Everyone faced Twilight, anxiously waiting for her answer. The lavender alicorn looked amongst the young students and her friends before facing her teacher. Celestia smiled as she turned toward Dumbledore.

“Albus, you think it’s possible to accommodate six extras at Hogwarts?” She asked.

Dumbledore looked amongst the six students, adjusting his moon spectacles.

“Well I do believe having a few exchange students from Equestria attending classes at Hogwarts would prove beneficial to our reformed alliance,” He nodded.

Twilight looked back to every other creature, rolling her eyes, and smiled before nodding in submission.

“All right… let’s do this!” She said.

Once more, every creature jumped for joy and cheered in celebration. Twilight proceeded to lead everyone back to her castle library where the television was kept. Celestia, Luna, and Dumbledore all looked toward the machine and nodded in agreement. Dumbledore pulled out his wand from his robe, aiming at the machine while Luna and Celestia resided their horns. And together, they shot their magic toward the machine which caused a large gateway-like portal to open up. It seemed so clear it looked like a large panel of glass. Dumbledore soon turned to the ponies and the young students.

“This doorway is now linked to that device and can now transport you to multiple worlds at your own will. All you need is to think of it, walk through, and it will take you wherever you are most needed.”

Celestia and Luna soon stepped forward beside Dumbledore.

“Before you all leave,” Celestia began. “There is one more thing we must give you.”

“Back when the alliance was first formed, Celestia, Albus, and myself created a spell to make any creature of magical origins invisible to the eyes of non-magical folk in their world,” Luna added. “They are called Muggles and they cannot know ‘anything’ about magic or it could risk exposure of the magical world.”

Celestia, Luna, and Dumbledore once more shot a blast of magic toward the group, encasing them all in a magical bubble. After a few moments, the bubble dissipated. Then, Dumbledore reached into his robe pocked and pulled out a strange looking piece of jewelry, which he hands to Twilight. The princess held the strange necklace in her hoof and looked towards Dumbledore.

“What is this?” She asked.

“This is called a Time Turner,” Dumbledore explained. “Should you ever find yourself in a position where you might need to jump forward or backward in time, simply turn the device and it will send you where you need to be. But remember: You must only use it if you are in dire need.”

Twilight nodded with understanding, before placing the device in her saddlebag. She then faced the giant archway and eventually all of her friends and the Student Six. All of the smiled at her, ready to undergo another adventure. With Twilight leading the charge, they entered the archway one by one and disappeared.

And so began the most important mission of their entire lives…