• Published 1st Mar 2020
  • 3,117 Views, 77 Comments

Sonic: Equestria Girls - cornholio4



Sonic ended up in the Equestria Girls earth and befriends Twilight.

  • ...
9
 77
 3,117

Knuckles

It was supposed to be simple; with how he failed to defeat Sonic, Tails and those Freedom Fighters all those times then he thought that a different approach was in order. Retire for the moment and go about running his casino and wait until Sonic and the Freedom Fighters were dead, immortality taught patience after all.

It all fell down, their universe fell apart and was reorganised; lives and history were changed and various individuals had been erased from history and the universe. He himself was super powerful and survived so to speak; but his physical body had been destroyed and was forced to remain confined to his Chaos Emerald. Through it he saw the series of events that led up to this:

That Eggman oaf had teamed up with a mad doctor and to stop them from taking over their worlds Sonic and friends teamed up with a blue robot from the world to stop him. Eggman’s Super Genesis Wave was what changed their history forever. All his time and memories of him erased and it made him furious.

He was stuck and his Chaos Emerald landed in that world of Equestria and was recently picked up by a counterpart of Eggman; he was not waiting anymore. Once he was able to regain a physical form then he will regain his Master form and take the Multiverse for himself once again....


In the Sparkle House; Twilight found something trending on her phone and blinked when she asked everyone to look at it. It was a live report of a group of teenagers being attacked by a red echidna! Sonic’s eyes widened along with Tails’ who had a look of horror. Sonic then grew angry and lef tin a blur with everyone getting up to try and catch up with him.


Canterlot High and the repairs were almost complete and the 7 friends were hanging out at a park discussing the blue Hedgehog creature and Sunset was telling them of the progress that Princess Twilight had sent to her via the journal. “She has yet to find luck in figuring out the deal with the creature or those golden rings but with the Princesses and their resources at their disposal; I know that they just need time.” Sunset had told them and Pinkie put her arm and Sunset motioned for her to speak.

“You think the reason why Twilight doesn’t know yet the deal with that creature is because the creature isn’t from Equestria.” Pinkie asked and they blinked not sure if they were ready to accept as something strange and mysterious not coming from Equestria. “I mean what if he came from another planet!!!!” Pinkie asked and they widened their eyes at her exclamation.

“I think you have been watching too many movies again Pinkie Pie; I mean aliens seriously?” Applejack asked crossing her arms but Fluttershy spoke up.

“Somehow aliens are more unbelievable than a magical friend coming from a pony world, a talking dog who is actually a dragon and three girls who are actually sirens with magical mind control powers?” Fluttershy pointed out and they jumped as they saw a giant golden ring forming in the air. They realised that it must be related to the blue creature.

A portal in the ring opened up and out came a small red anthropomorphic echidna with a white half of a semi circle on his chest, white spiked gloves, yellow and red shoes and the quills on his head was like dreadlocks. The 7 looked ready to try and catch it but and the red echidna looked ready to fight when he spotted them.

K’Nox the Praetorian!!!!!!!” Pinkie exclaimed with everyone looking to her weirded out. “Is your father Locke, are you from an order of guardians, do your race had advanced technology that you let go off and is a clan banished to a dark dimension?” Pinkie asked with the echidna not knowing how to react.

“Pinkie, what are you doing?” Sunset asked with her arms down with a glare that it seemed that Pinkie was not taking this seriously.

“Asking the right questions to make sure that we won’t get sued! Because apparently if you don’t have the right provisions in a work for hire contract or if you lose the original contracts then a writer for a licensed work may claim ownership of what they create. Like imagine if because of what wasn’t in the contract; Timothy Zahn gained ownership of Admiral Thrawn!” Pinkie said and somehow with that answer everyone else was now more lost than they were before.

The echidna angrily spoke up saying “since you desperately want to know who I am then I will let you know that I am Knuckles; son of Pachacamac the High Chief of the Echidna Tribe! I am here to find the blue hedgehog so our tribe can use his power to bring order to the world of Mobius!” They blinked at the confirmation that this maybe an alien but the way he said ‘bringing order to a world’ sounded not right.

Rainbow Dash then jumped at Knuckles trying to catch him and he started attacking at her; “Anyone who messes with the Echidna Tribe will be eliminated!” Knuckles warned and they blinked in fear that Knuckles may try to kill Dash. They got Dash off her but then saw a blue blur and Knuckles was pushed back and standing over him was a glaring Sonic.

Comments ( 9 )

Always get a good laugh from Pinkie's 4th wall breaking. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

REALLY good job on this latest chapter. The exchanges, characterizations and future chapter/action set-up are well done in all the right places. I particularly liked the nods to the Sonic comics (Mammoth Mogul's recap and Pinkie's random references) as well as (human) Fluttershy's point out that Sonic isn't any more far-fetched than Twilight, Spike or the Dazzlings and Knuckles's encounter with the Rainbooms (implying they MIGHT have a SLIGHTLY larger role THIS arc than the previous one).

And, yeah, somehow I have a feeling that Knuckles is going to eventually realize just how big a mistake he is making here and end up in a semi-friendly rivalry with Sonic (though it MIGHT take a while).

But, anyway, VERY certainly looking forward to more of this.

Lol, lovely reference to the whole Ken Penders situation and as always eager to see more :twilightsmile:

…………….. ok. now everything I know about the comics i'll jest throw out the window. and I really liked those comics.

KO awesome chapter, it was always fated for Sonic and Knuckles to do battle being rivals to each other and now we’ll see how this fight will turn out. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

uis

11351753
Because look at Pinkie from first two movies. Everything she says is result of her observations.
For example in first movie she said somethink like "You are a pony-princess from alternate world and that crown is important and magical if you don't go back soon you will stuck here for really-really long time".
Now to statements:
1) Pony. As Pinkie said "It's like you never held a pen before". Also song.
2) Princess. Crown, song.
3) Crown is important. Because if it wasn't princess wouldn't bother going personally.
4) Crown is magical. Important for pony-princess. Any objections?
5) If she won't go back soon she will stuck here. Because she hurried. "But Fall Formal has to happen tonight".

So EqG Pinkie isn't as random as pony-Pinkie, she instead smart actually.

11351925
Sorry I don’t buy it as I see the pony guess as her being random especially since normal pinkie guess right when twilight came back

So thoughts knowing Sonicfan05 has also done a Sonic/EqG crossover here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/466589/equestria-girls-sonic-the-hedgehog

11761431
cool thanks for letting me know

Login or register to comment