• Published 29th Feb 2020
  • 163 Views, 1 Comments

Gala Crashing - Paper_Pen



Paper Pen crashes a Gala pretending to be a world leader, chaos ensues.

  • ...
 1
 163

Part 3

"Canvie!" Note called out to his marefriend, finally finding her in the crowd, "Canvie, Honey, I have something I really gotta tell ya'."

"Hey Note! I haven't seen you all night, where have you been?" Canvas replied with a smile, though she sniffed the air with confusion, "Are you high? Note, the Royal Guard is here, you don't wanna get caught!"

"Just a little… and it was with the guard actually-" Note half explained, "But Canvie, I have to tell you something… I uh, I spent that money you gave me…" Note spoke with shame infecting his inflection.

"What? What do you mean?" Canas was confused, "And how the buck did you get in then?"

"The bits you gave me, I spent them on a guitar… I ended up getting the entry fee from Pen." Note admitted. As much as it hurt, the feeling of relief from his bonds of guilt soothed such pain.

Canvas breathed in and sighed deeply, taking a moment to process her feelings.

"I'm not mad." She finally said after a few moments, "I mean, I'm absolutely peeved that you did that… but you were honest with me, so I'm not mad." She gave a gentle smile to further convey what she meant.

"Really?!" Note was slightly shocked though mostly just relieved.

"Yeah, you owned up to your mistake, that was a very mature thing to do!" Canvas complimented, "I mean, Pen wouldn't do that… speaking of which, you should probably bring him back some wine as thanks for those bits."

"I uh… I think he's had enough."

"Hm?"

"I'll explain when we get home." Note brushed the night's events off, "It's such a nice night out, and Luna's moon is so full… you wanna just walk around, get a couple of drinks and tell me how things went with Rarity?"

"I'd like that!" Canvas agreed, smiling and holding her special somepony close.

Comments ( 1 )

This feels like it needed another chapter or two. I enjoyed what you have already written.

Login or register to comment