• Published 3rd Jun 2020
  • 3,883 Views, 525 Comments

The Side Character is a Deer - Legacy Edition - Deergenerate



Johan is a side character in his own story. He is also a displaced human stuck as a deer. Suffice to say, his life sucks now.

  • ...
41
 525
 3,883

Apologies Totally Suck

Author's Note:

If anyone has checked out my blogpost, they know what's coming next.

I completely messed up this story. Front to back, and I am sorry about that.

I started this story with an interesting concept, but I completely dropped the ball in the execution, and I am incredibly sorry for that. This story was supposed to be an interesting story about a side character constantly trying to better themselves and reach a height only to be shot down by the completely oblivious and and clueless main character, something similar to the video below.

Instead, I filled the story with idiotic pitfalls, plots that don't seem like they would go anywhere, a stupid subplot about villains with a nonsense plan and, as the comments put it, tons of 'rage bait' and the like. I completely failed with this story and I am sorry for that.

As such, I am canceling this story and stepping away. Don't loose heart though. The story is instead going to be taken over by a friend of mine by the name of Toxic Fox.

https://www.fimfiction.net/user/344416/Toxicfox

I lost my head in the execution and became far too over ambitious, and it cost me. I'm sorry to everyone I disappointed with this story.

Toxic's version will hopefully be much more inline with the original idea, and more.

Feel free to unfollow me if you did, and dislike the story if you wish, I am so sorry.