• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 15,720 Views, 1,829 Comments

Battle of the Blanks - HumanSVD



Human in Story of the Blanks. Has some violence and swearing. Meant for teen and up.

  • ...
84
 1,829
 15,720

The points do matter

Konrad and Princess Luna were still sitting in the Bronco, trying to recover to from the rather awkward and embarrassing moment that transpired just a few seconds ago. They both looked into each eyes, not knowing what the other was thinking. The human was thinking of how he can make the desire of his heart his, while the royal Alicorn was trying desperately not to make him think less of her but also reinforce her own self esteem.

That was the whole purpose of her trip to this horrid forest of her kingdom. The statue was the last reminder of her darkest part of life, the era of which she spent Millennia of her life. She had never intended to cause her subjects pain in the first place. Princess Luna only wanted to be equally loved just like her sister. It was the emptiness she felt when all of the ponies of Equestria paid tribute and praise to Princess Celestia, while during the night they all slept.

She felt like no one cared or loved her, as if she just made sure the night was okay for the day to come and all ponies to worship her yet again. Year after year, her outlook became bleak, more resentful, and bitter. Why was it that her sister got all the attention and not her? Was this something that was only unique to the Royal Alicorn family? She would never know, as she really only spent her life around the family and the Servants of the Castle.

She remembered how close her sister and she had been when they were fillies. They used to do everything together; it was like they were best friends! They used to play pranks on the guards when they were bored, and it was so funny when they couldn't do a thing about it! That was until father punished them afterwards.

His punishments mostly involved loss of candy and cake with the occasional hoof flogging, and an apology to the Guards who were the unfortunate targets of their pranks. How much fun it was until they grew up, had to learn about being proper Princesses, and the dangers which the Kingdom actually faced on a daily basis that they were so ignorant of their existence. It was quite a sobering experience when they became Mares and mother and father had finally passed away.

She never did marry while they were alive and neither did her sister, surprisingly. Of course there were numerous suitors, but none of them she had deemed worthy of her heart. She never knew why her sister didn't marry any of her suitors, but she assumed she had her reasons. Then the years came for them to rule together, bringing the Sun and the Moon up.

As more responsibilities came up, they spent less time together. It was more work and no fun, it felt like her sister was becoming a stranger to her. They were immortal, and would technically live forever, but still the good years of the past felt more distant than ever before. Now that she had come close to death, it made her think twice about her life.

She felt that she had wasted a lot of her Mare years, she became a villain, had isolated herself from her sister, and lost a thousand years of her life. Worse, she almost brought darkness to Equestria forever, if it hadn't been for sister using the Elements of Harmony. She only had wanted to be loved, nor feared or hated by her subjects. And because of the dark route she took, that is exactly what she had become.

The pain of her life mistakes was becoming more unbearable, and to make things worse was this whole night. She was confident that had she not injured herself earlier, she probably would have destroyed those abominations, but instead she had never felt more weak and helpless in all her life. It really was only luck that this human, of all beings, came and saved her at the last minute.

And she was really lucky that he had been kind to her. It was really strange though, that out of all the males she had met, Konrad was actually the best, albeit a bit odd.

"Still don't like him yet Princess?"

"Not the way you're thinking…"

Hey, are you okay?

"Oh you will…trust me you will."

"What makes you so sure? And what do you have invested in my romance life?"

Princess Luna?

"I'm your conscious and it's about time I start to push you in the right direction. I should have done so a long time ago, and now you are going to get a new chance at happiness. You deserve it you know, and I suggest you pay attention, he is calling your name after all."

"Huh?"

Luna then felt a tap on her left shoulder, and turned to see Konrad. He had a look of concern on his face, and it was weird how his face wasn't that radically different from hers. Minus the muzzle, his expressions were easy to read like a pony's facial expression. He ceased tapping as he got her attention and then started to speak.

"Well, deep in thoughts again aren't we? I just wanted to make sure you're okay, because you don't look like it."

"Well….I…no Konrad. I'm not fine, and I must say I'm really sorry about…my squeamishness and the….um…accident."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear about that but really it's no big deal. We all have our embarrassing moments, but really you shouldn't worry about it. You're certainly not the first to get car sick."

"Really? I.. mean…you're not mad?"

He then just smiled and said,

"Now why would I be mad at you, oh beautiful Princess? Like I said, the darkness and demons of the night cannot simply extinguish your….well you know what I mean."

"And you were worried about him. See I told you so.."

"Uh huh, I still don't see him that way."

"Yet…"

"Thank you Konrad. That means a lot to me."

"You're welcome Princess Luna."

"Please, you may call me Luna from now on."

They just stared at each other for a few more seconds before breaking eye contact. Both of them slightly blushed a little bit and then Konrad went to pull something out of the compartment again.

"Excuse me for second."

She had to move her hooves out of the way for him to open the compartment. He pulled out some sort of bottle of water and opened the cap off.

"Here, I'm sure you're thirsty and this always helps me when I get sick."

She looked at the bottle and used her magic to hold it up. The bottle enveloped in a slight bluish hue and the pain was still there but it wasn't as bad as earlier. She slowly drank the bottle and finished it halfway, feeling a little bit better. The nasty after taste also slowly went away too, which was a bit better.

After finishing the bottle, she put it in a circular indentation that seemed to be for bottles. When she set the bottle down, the bluish hue around the bottle dissipated. She then looked back to him to say thanks and she noticed that there was a rather surprised look on his face. He was looking at her horn as the blue magic hue disappeared and then made eye contact with her.

"Konrad, are you okay? What is wrong? Is there something wrong with my horn?" asked Luna who was now raising her front hoofs to her horn to make sure it was okay.

"You used magic…so it does exist."

"Yes of course I did and of course it exists."

After making sure there was nothing wrong with her horn, she lowered her hooves back to the seat and adjusted her mane which was stating to block out her view. Then it hit her as she just realized what Konrad said.

"Wait! Does magic not exist where you are from?"

"No it doesn't."

"Wow, that's a surprise, but if it doesn't exist where you are from, then how could you be aware about magic's existence?"

"That same question can apply to my race being a myth too." Replied Konrad who was again looking at her horn, as if he was trying to figure it out. He then made eye contact again and began to speak.

"It appears we have a lot to talk about when we get out of this forest."

"It would seem so." replied Luna.

They just stared at each other for four more seconds before Konrad broke eye contact to make the "Truck" move again.

"No magic? This human is getting stranger by the minute. Can they not use magic and if not, how can they even be aware of it?"

"Maybe he isn't from this world at all."

"That's ridiculous, he had to have come from this world."

"Are you sure? Perhaps you should ask more about him…maybe you'll learn a bit more. After all, you are in his company."

"That sounds like a good idea…wait I see what you did there."

"You like him and you know it, you were practically gushing over him when you first saw him. Human lover."

"How dare you.."

Princess Luna's thoughts were once again interrupted as the truck began to move forward again, though this time it was much slower and gentler. Though she was starting to get used to his vehicle, she still didn't like it. It was just too rough and unconventional, were all vehicles like this?

"Konrad, are all of the human vehicles this…rough?"

He just chuckled at the question, no doubt that he was aware she didn't like it.

"No Luna, this is an off road vehicle, meant for work and exploring. We typically drive these on paved roads of concrete, and you have the unfortunate luck-"

"That seems to be the current theme of my night."

"At least one good thing happened."

Luna knew exactly what her conscious was talking about. Ignoring the voice, she continued to listen to Konrad who was unaware that her mind wondered again for a very brief moment.

"of driving on a dirt road but there are several different models and some even built specifically for Royalty. Though I'm never going to get a chance to drives those in my life. Speaking of which, why is a Princess out in the middle of the forest with no Guard? And could you tell me what the heck those Zombies like things I killed were?"

"Oh great, now I have to explain why I made a rather irrational, and emotional course of action concerning my self-esteem. That will be a little bit hard to talk about, since he probably knows nothing if anything about Equestrian history. At least I can tell him about the Blood Hooves first."

"Relax Luna, he did save you and he didn't freak out when he saw you. I think he can handle the truth."

Shaking out of her thoughts, she quickly gave a brief explanation about Blood Hooves. He appeared to be very interested in the subject, which is strange considering how they almost tried to kill her and him. It was almost if he were planning something, maybe trying to come up with a way to stop them? Was he a soldier where he came from?

After she completed her explanation of the Blood Hooves, he was silent for about ten seconds or so before he began to talk.

"So I'm in a world where Magic and zombies exist. Great… At least they can't use magic…..that I know of."

That sent a chill down her spine, she just could not imagine what would happen if one of them had indeed been able to use magic. These things truly were a threat to her ponies and if she had become one of them….

"My goodness, I must get back and warn my sister of this threat! I can't let anypony fall to these things!"

"I agree and I swear to you Luna, that I will do my utmost to protect you. Even if it kills me.."

"Konrad are you swearing your sword or um…weapon to me?"

He paused for a second, as if he realized what he said. He was silent for maybe three seconds and then spoke again while still looking at the road while he drove the vehicle.

"I guess I am. I swear to you Luna, I will lay my life down for you if necessary. One way or another I WILL get you back home safe and sound." Replied Konrad who was still driving and looking out towards the road with a serious look on his face.

"Wow! He is swearing loyalty to me, even though he just met me!"

"Quite an honorable knight this one is…like him yet?"

"I admit that he has some admirable qualities, but I still do not feel for him the way you wish."

"NONE of your suitors had ever shown, nor performed ANY of the traits you seek in a mate. This human male has shown all of them so far, well not all yet but he will."

"I guess you do have a point, but.."

"You'll see Princess, you'll see.."

Princess Luna then looked at Konrad while he drove and he had a very serious look on his face. He was definitely different from anypony she had ever met. He wasn't royalty by a long shot, but for some reason that didn't seem to matter to Luna. He had treated her with respect and kindness, even when she wasn't in the best state of appearance and as a non-human at that.

And to top that off, he just swore to protect her! It would appear that Chivalry exists in his world as well, which still brought the question of where he came from. Luna's curiosity and interest about this human was growing by the minute. He did after all show some of the qualities that she did indeed seek in a potential mate. Still, there was a lot about him that she just didn't know, and that was what made her deny the voice time and time again.


"You'll see that I'm right though."

"What makes you so sure?"

"The fact that I am looking out for your best interests and the fact that he is brave and strong."

"But does he understand me though?"

"Well you'll just have to get to know him now won't you? And you can't exactly do that by being quiet now don't you?"

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, after all I do have to escort him to Canterlot. There are a lot of things that need to be answered."

"Yes, your right. You need to ask him if he has a mate already. Can't intrude on another mare's love now can you?"

"What! I..he..um..but…I'm only going to know him for the sake of Kingdom."

"Oh yes sure Princess, Your kingdom. You're going to find out about him anyway, why you don't just save yourself the trouble and just ask him already."

"ENOUGH!" shouted Princess Luna in her loud Royal voice.

Then Princess Luna noticed several things such as: the car slowing down and then halting, the fact that she shouted, and that now Konrad was looking at her with a great surprised look on his face. It was another unladylike moment for her and she was afraid that she was making Konrad regret his decision to swear his protection to her.

"Oh dear! I'm acting like an unstable mare in front of him! I can't afford to give off a bad image."

She then snapped out of her thought as she felt his hand touch her left hoof again. The feeling of his hand was once again soothing and comforting to her. His grip was firm but not hard, and to top it off he was massaging it again like earlier. She then made eye contact with him, her face red from embarrassment. He then spoke on a calm voice,

"Princess Luna, I don't know what is going through your head, and I'm sure this has been a very stressful night for you, but do not worry. You will get back home and you will see your sister again. That I promise."

Luna then closed her eyes, doing her best to not break down. Thankfully his reassurance calmed her quite considerably. She was enjoying his fingers massaging her left hoof, and once again wished that he wouldn't stop.

"Like him yet?"

"No….well maybe a little, but I still don't truly know him."

"Hmmm….it's a start I guess. Enjoy the moment while it lasts."

She then opened her eyes and was once again staring at him, with her ears slowly rising up, as well as a small smile. It was like he was starting into her soul, but she only felt comfort and empathy from him. It was really nice, though, was there something that her voice knew that she didn't? She then started to wonder what was going through his mind.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Konrad's ongoing encounter with Princess Luna was getting either more awkward or cooler by the minute. He wasn't really quite sure, but she was definitely not what he expected. He did his damn best to make her feel better after the puke incident, and while he really didn't mind it, it was clear she was not happy about it.

Even more surprising was the fact that she thought he would be mad. That made Konrad lulz, as if HE was someone that she needed his approval of. There was no way he could be mad at her! Could it have been a Royalty thing, or was it just women don't like to puke in front of men.

"Come on Konrad, I thought the answer to that question was obvious!"

"Yeah, you are right, it is both of them."

"If I was Alex Trebek and you were Sean Connery, I would have given up all hope on you long ago for failing to answer the most obvious of all questions."

"A SNL skit reference, now who is the one with crappy one liners?"

"Oh you got me there! Go ahead and admit that you're a brony and we'll forget the whole thing."

"Okay sure why not…HEY! Wait a minute!"

Konrad realizing that his conscious was trying to trick him, he ignored the thought. Princess Luna really was something alright, just not what he expected. When he tried to hand her the bottle, he was expecting her to grab it somehow with her hoof, as he really wanted to see a pony pull it off as they did on the show. But instead he was treated to a demonstration of her magic.

MAGIC for crying out loud and it was awesome! She used her magic telekinesis to lift the bottle up and it was something he didn't expect. Though he did slip up after he blurted out that magic didn't exist in his world. Now that she was aware of that fact, she was no doubt confused about if there were ponies in his world. Explaining to her about his world was something he wasn't quite looking forward to and he wasn't quite sure how would explain it either.

He was also worried about telling the truth and how they would react. He decided that it would be best for both him and Pony Kind that he would tell only half truths. If they truly knew about their existence being known in the other world, then well….he wasn't going to let that can of Chaos occur. Equestria certainly had enough of it when Discord got loose the last time.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Things were getting more interesting by the hour for Discord. Ever since he heard the strange voice mutter the word Chaos, he knew he had to get out and find this being, whatever it may be.

"Yes! I can hear you out there! OH what fun it will be to meet you. Now I wonder if he has been known to spread chaos where he is from. At least I think it is a male, the voice certainly sounds like one. Who knows, maybe I have found something to call a friend or an apprentice! Oh this is so exciting, but as before all in due time….all in due time."

And Discord merely relaxed and started to play the waiting game. He was very good at it and now that there was something that had his attention, he wondered if Princess Celestia was aware of the new voice too.

"Probably not…how fortunate for me!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Konrad certainly was trying not to make things more complicated than they already were, and keep her calm. When he realized the mistake of blabbing about cars, ironically it wasn't about guns, he then made another mistake. He had brought up the possibility of the Blood Hooves being able to use magic if they got a Unicorn or an Alicorn like her after she went through a good explanation about the Blood Hoof tales.

This really only served to make her worry some more, and caused him to do something that he wasn't sure was good or bad for him. He swore to protect her, just like a Knight pledging loyalty to a King or Queen, in this case a Princess. He remembered when he swore to himself that he would protect Princess Luna and Apple Bloom before he left his house, and now he was doing it again, and right to the REAL PRINCESS LUNA!

As cool as it was, Konrad realized that he might actually have to put his life on the line for her. That part actually scared him, considering he was in the SotB and a partial SFA as far as he could tell. He just hoped that it wouldn't come to that for he didn't want to die nor did he want Princess Luna to die as well.

When he completed his rather odd pledging of loyalty, he thought he had impressed her and increased his standing with her. Though wasn't looking at her when he did it, due to driving the truck, he could only image the look on her face. Then she surprised him yet again, this time in the form of an outburst.

"ENOUGH!"

Konrad immediately slowed the truck to a halt and just looked at her with a "WTF!" expression on his face. She just had a rather embarrassed look on her face and her ears started to lower. Her head was also starting to lower as if she were ashamed of what she had done. Konrad could only guess that it was due to the stress of her ponies in danger and her near brush with death.

"Does she think that my opinion of her is that important?"

"You tell me Konrad, either way it looks like you should do something."

Konrad then took another look and her and it was almost as if she was about to..

"Oh god! Don't tell me they can cry."

"So what are you going to do brony boy?"

He knew he had to do something to calm her down, to show her that he cared for her.

"I hope she doesn't mind that I touch her."

"Oh don't worry she doesn't."

"And how do you know this?"

"Whoops! Almost let it slip. We'll go on…"

Konrad had no idea what his conscious meant by all of that, but right now it didn't matter, for he had a Princess to take care of. His heart was beating nervously, just as he was when he first complemented her, and kissed her hoof like they did in the old days. He decided to do the same thing again minus the kissing of the hoof even though he really wanted to do that and completely hold her and touch her mane.

No longer wasting anytime, as it looked like she was about to break down, he firmly but gently grabbed her left hoof and began to massage it. She then looked up at him with her cute reddish hue on her face again. Her wonderful blue eyes looked like they were stating to tear up, and that made his heart wrench. He then spoke as soothingly as possible,

"Princess Luna, I don't know what is going through your head, and I'm sure this has been a very stressful night for you, but do not worry. You will get back home and you will see your sister again. That I promise."

She then closed her eyes and lowered head again, and for a moment Konrad wondered if he screwed up yet again. But he was then proven wrong when she made eye contact with him again. This time, however, she slowly raised her ears and began to make a small smile. His heart stopped for a half second and he just stared at her.

"Well, well, this is coming along much better than I expected although maybe it is a little bit fast and too convenient." said Ian.

"What are you talking about?" replied Konrad.

"Oh nothing, besides I think your "Paragon" move worked. Keep this up and you'll get the achievement..".

"Ummm…whatever.".

He turned his attention back to Luna who was still just looking at him, with her small yet beautiful smile. It was almost as if she was trying to peek into his soul, and if she could he hoped that she like what she saw.

He then let reluctantly let go of her hoof and looked forward turning the high beams on. He then set the gear into drive and slowly picked up speed. He could see that she was still looking at him in the corner of his eye, still wearing the smile. After about ten seconds she turned her head forward, but every now and then he could tell she would take a peek at him. This went on for a good few minutes.

That was further confirmation that he had indeed succeeded, though to what extent he had no idea.

"Heh, I can't believe that actually worked! I guess this is going to be easier than I thought!"

"Oh you oblivious brony! You are technically and metaphorically not out of the woods yet."

"I will be soon and I'll be a hero when I get her back!"

Konrad…

"Something tells me it won't be all that easy for you as it has been so far."

"Whatever, still I hope I don't have to rescue Apple Bloom. I'd rather her be safe and sound back home."

"And you don't want her to see your advances towards her Princess now don't you?"

Konrad…

"What!? Come on Ian, I just want the little filly to be safe, is that too much to ask for?"

"I would stay alert if I were you…horse furry."

"Ian, you're really starting to piss me off with your cryptic messages and whatnots, let me enjoy this moment."

"Sure, it won't last though."

"Whatever."

KONRAD STOP!

Breaking out of his mental conversation, he obeyed the order of Luna by slamming the brakes. They both lurched forward, with Luna going "OOF!" and the seat belts keeping them in. He then looked at her and said,

"What is Luna? What's wrong?"

He noticed the look of shock and fear on her face, and that she was pointing her right hoof towards the front window. He turned forward and saw what he what she saw. His eyes widened and his mind went into alert mode. He was so alert that if anyone could see it, there was an exclamation mark right above his head.

"Fuck…..Blood Hooves."


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Blood Clop and Crimson Tail, along with several other Blood Hooves were doing their best to cut down as many trees as they could. They were feverishly using the old tools left in Three Leaf's shed to block the main pathway out of Everfree Forest. The plan was to cut them in and rush the carriage with as much force as possible in hopes they could break one of the doors and get to them.

Blood Clop would of course give them the chance to become friends peacefully, for nopony would want to give a bad impression. It just wouldn't be good for everypony if that happened. When they would arrive, he would have his fellow blood hooves push down a tree behind them to prevent them from escaping.

He was confident the plan was sound and when he came up with it, Grey Hoof gave him his blessing. He did make it a point not to bring along Slick Jaw and Fester Mane, as those two were just plain incompetent. They would most likely take the easiest task and wind up screwing it up. Good thing Grey Hoof let him choose the pack, and with those two out of his way, he was sure Crimson Tail would be impressed at his plan.

He got confirmation on that when she spoke to him in her wonderful raspy voice,

"Blood Clop, I must say this plan of yours looks pretty impressive."

"Your right about that my dear."

"But are you sure it will work?"

When he heard that, he did his best to reassure her that he knew what he was doing with all his confidence. Of course, he really didn't know what to expect from this encounter, but he knew he had never failed before, and that gave him confidence.

"Of course it will work Crimson Tail. When I saw the Alicorn, I noticed that she appeared rather tired and weak, so I wouldn't expect much resistance from her. As for the Human, his weapons concern me, but he only has two legs, which plays in our favor."

Crimson Tail then asked him,

"Why is it that an advantage to us Blood Clop?"

Blood Clop then continued while she listened to him in admiration.

"It works for us because we are naturally faster than him, and if we can out maneuver him, then we can get him. Plus if, no, when he becomes our friend, his weapons and tools will be at our disposal, and he can help us make more friends every year. Not to mention the Alicorn with him, I will personally let you build her new body."

Crimson Tail got especially excited about that little bit, with her eyes widening in excitement and she slightly jumped too.

"Wow, you have really thought this through haven't you?"

"Yes I have, after all I was the first to be accepted by Sunny Town remember?"

"Yes, and I remember when you first made me your friend. I was nervous at first but…now I'm glad to have become your friend. And I don't think I have ever thanked you for the nice tail you gave me, much less the body. It is my favorite color after all."

This gave Blood Clop a great opportunity, and he hoped that she would accept it. If not he would look pretty bad in front of the other Blood Hooves who ever still busy cutting down the trees.

"Well…there is one thing you could do.."

"Yes.."

He then looked at the ground, took a breath and then asked what he had been waiting for all day.

"When this is all over, would you like to dance with me at the party?"

"Here is it Blood Clop, the moment you have been waiting for.."

He looked back at her and he could see her lovely red eyes widen up.

"Uh oh..she's going to say no."

"YES!" said Crimson Tail in an evil but girly voice.

"Really?"

"Yes Blood Clop, I have been waiting for you to ask me for a while now."

"Well, then…I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

They both just looked at each other for a few seconds, giving off their unique evil smiles and then one of the other Blood Hooves said something.

"Blood Clop! I can see something coming this way!" said an Blood Hoof.

Blood Clop then focused his eyes as best as he could to get a better view. Sure enough, it was that damn human's carriage, but he couldn't really see very well due to the light it was shining.

"I know they are there alright, and I will enjoy make you a new body human."

Blood Clop immediately sprang into action, for this was going to be very interesting. He then quickly gave commands to his fellow friends,

"You three get on that side and you two get on his right side. You in the back, when they stop I want you to cut the tree and push it BEHIND them. We want them alive as much as possible and try to keep the carriage intact if you can."

Crimson Tail then attempted to move away from the front only to be stopped by Blood Clop's hoof.

"No Crimson Tail, you will be with me. We are doing this together.."

"Why…thank you Blood Clop."

"No problem, now let's make some new friends shall we?"

They both looked at each other one more time and then turned their heads towards the arrival of two but very unique potential "friends".

"I hope this works…" thought Blood Clop.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This was not good, not good at all. The damn Blood Hooves were much smarter than he thought. He had hoped that the show of force he displayed earlier would scare them off, but apparently when they're zombies, they don't give a damn. And these weren't just any zombies, these were one that could think. Konrad just couldn't imagine what it would have been like if Raccoon City was infested by these damn things, but that ridiculous scenario was irrelevant to his situation.

He had underestimated them and now they were blocking his and Princess Luna's escape. He had made the oath to her and now he was going to have to fulfill it. He then took a quick look at the Blood Hooves to get an idea of what the situation was. He could only see two in front but they were most likely the leaders of the group. If they were as smart as they had shown themselves to be, then it was likely they were surrounded. He took a quick look on Luna's window and didn't see anything, but he had no doubt they were there. He briefly caught a quick glimpse of her fear and she was shaking in it.

"I will protect you Luna, that I promise and that I will do."

He then turned to his side to get a look and saw only one blood hoof, who was trying to hide behind a tree, but did a rather poor job. There had to be at least two on each side, for that's what he would have done if he were in their horse shoes. He took a quick look into the rear view mirror and saw nothing. He decided that he was simply going to find another way out of the forest and out run them with the Bronco. Then they surprised him even more.

Just as he put the truck into reverse, he heard something snap and crash.

SNAP! CCCRRASHHHH!

It sounded a lot like a…

"TREE! Shit! They boxed us in! How the hell, can a bunch of damn zombies cut trees?!"

Princess Luna also noticed the situation behind them too, for they both a saw a tree that wasn't there a second ago. Then a Blood Hoof jumped on the newly fallen tree and gave them the same evil stare that Necro Hoof had given Konrad before he killed him. Then they both heard a voice call out to them. They both turned their heads towards the front window, and noticed that one of the Blood Hooves in front of them standing on a tree was trying to talk to them.

It appeared to be a stallion while the other on his left was a mare, a rather intimidating one he had to admit. She had a bright crimson red man and tail that made her unique compared to the others, while the Stallion's Hooves were extremely bloody compared to the others.

"Eeyup! Their definitely the leader's alright, though I might as well hear what they have to say."

"Standby Luna, I'm going to roll my window slightly down. I need to hear what they have to say."

Poor Princess Luna, she was really freaked out about this whole ordeal enough, and the only thing Konrad could do was stay strong. It was a shame that rubbing her hoof wouldn't solve anything. She replied with her horn glowing slightly blue,

"Okay Konrad, but I'll have you know we will NOT surrender!"

"Wasn't an option your Majesty, I'm just going to stall for time and I'll lock the doors. Get ready for anything."

"I trust your judgment Konrad." Luna Replied while looking at the Blood Hooves in front of her.

Konrad also took the time to lock the doors with the auto lock, and a soft click was heard. Luna briefly observed how Konrad lock the doors and made a mental note to herself of how to unlock it. Konrad then slowly rolled the window to a tiny crack, enough to hear the freaks in front. And boy where they fucking creepy.

"Hu-MAN and Alicorn! Do not fear us! We only wish to show you the true meaning of friendship! There are many horrible things out there in the world that you do not know about! We only wish to protect you, and show you happiness. If you will accept us as friends, we will give you the wonderful protection that all of us share. You will never have to worry about disease, food and loss of companionship. Please come out and be with us. Nopony wants to be enemies, we only want to be your friends. Please accept our hoof in friendship."

Konrad was completely taken aback by what the Blood Hoof said. This thing was really a true Blood Hoof alright. It was a completely evil pony with a serious fucked up version of friendship that was so prominently displayed on the show. He also was not surprised that the leader said the word "HU-MAN" like a damn Ferengi.

Konrad then looked at Princess Luna and asked,

"I take it friendship is a big thing around here?"

Princess Luna then looked at him and said,

"Yes it is Konrad. My sister is a big believer in it, as well as I…but this is anything but friendship, and I for one do not wish to their friend at ALL!"

"Glad we are on the same page. Get ready Luna we're going to make a break for it."

This confused Luna, was he suggesting they abandon the truck?!

"Konrad! I am not going to leave this vehicle, even though I'm not fond of it!"

"Wasn't what I meant Luna. Remember what I said about his truck's role?"

In fact, she did remember what he said earlier when he was blabbing about it. It didn't interest her in the least bit but she listened. He said something about it being an off road..

"You're not going to do what I think you are.."

"Sorry my Princess, but you know it has to be done."

"Sorry Luna, but we have no other choice. I hope your horn is really though because you are going to hate my truck even more!"

"If I die, I go out in style!"

Before she could respond, he rolled the window up after shouting a phrase she didn't recognize.

"Let's do this! LEEEROOOY JEEENKIINSS!"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It was loud, exotic and above all, it was angry. Was it a war cry? Who was this Leroy Jenkins? Right now it didn't matter, as it served to get her adrenaline going. She readied her horn to cast any spell against these vile, evil creatures that should not even exist in her kingdom.

Konrad then had kicked the truck's gear in to drive, she should know, he blabbed about it after all even though he said he wouldn't.

"Males…get them talking about something so boring and they won't shut up."

"Ha! What makes you think females are so different? And I if I may remind you that you are in battle?!"

Luna then snapped back out of her thoughts as the truck made an immediate sharp left turn and began to drive off the pathway. While this happened a blood hoof appeared out of nowhere and tried to climb on the hood of the truck. It couldn't maintain a good grounding due to the smoother surface and promptly fell forward before the truck accelerated.

When it did, a sickening bump was heard and the ruck slightly bounced up and down before continuing off the pathway. Luna thought she heard a scream, but since it was Blood Hoof, her concern for it was none existent. The ride got very uncomfortable was the truck was bouncing up and down like never before. Their speed wasn't as fast as it had been on the pathway, but they were moving at least.

It would appear that the Blood Hooves never suspected that the truck could go off the pathway. Luna was glad at their error in judgment, but then realized that the horn was hitting the roof constantly as Konrad had warned. An Alicorn's horn was indeed very tough and it would take a lot more than this to break it, but that didn't mean it was comfortable.

Then Luna turned to her side window and noticed something. It was a Blood Hoof and it was somehow holding onto the side of the door! The Luna realized that it had jammed it's front hooves between the door lever in an attempt to open the door. Fortunately for her, Konrad's foresight to lock the door prevented the damn thing from opening it.

It was trying to give her an scary look, but it's predicament of being stuck made the intended feat impossible. Using her magic, she rolled the window down to shoot it with a magic bolt. Her horn charged up and the pain was still there but it was getting less and less painful every use. The Blood Hoof then screamed a gurgle noise to scare her, but it fell short as a night Blue hue of magic energy smashed right into its head producing a sickening crunch.

ZAP! CRUNCH!

The former Blood Hoof's head was then sent flying into the forest and its body went limp and fell away from the truck tumbling into the forest ground.

"HAZZAH! How many points to do I receive?" shouted Luna who then laughed, remembering last year's Nightmare Night celebration in Ponyville.

"Good one Luna! You get five billion points, but I'm afraid they don't matter unless you're alive till the end!"

"Damn man….I killed one…"

"Having fun?"

Roll the window up!

"This is not my idea of fun!"

"With him it seems to be.."

"He is merely inspiring confidence in me.."

LUNA! Pay Attention! Roll the window back up!

Luna snapped back out of her thoughts again and she was frantically trying to roll the window up using her magic. She wanted to save her strength for more powerful magic late on, but she just didn't know how to roll the window up using her hooves. If she did have some practice she would have done so.

"Are you foaling me Luna? Just do what he does, roll it up! You don't need to "grab" it like he does." Spoke Luna's conscious.

Luna then took her front part of her right hoof and rolled the window up in a circular motion. The window then went up with a little bit resistance but was then fully closed. The she looked at the tiny mirror outside the truck and noticed that the Blood Hooves were still trying to keep up with them. They were jumping over knocked down tree branches, running through brushes, and jumping over their fallen blood hoof "friend".

"Evil beings, you will never know the true meaning of friendship."

Luna was then knocked out of her thoughts as the truck started to swerve to the left side.

"WOAH! Konrad! What in Equestria are you doING! WATCH OUT!"

Then the truck swerved the right this time, but more sharply in order to avoid the tree. She felt her horn scrape the roof of the truck every time they swerved. The horn was tough but it was very uncomfortable, and she could hear the padding being ripped up. She really didn't care for this damn vehicle at all but since he didn't care that she puked in his car, she highly doubt he would care about the scratch.

He certainly had proved himself to practical so far as well as brave and..

"Human lover…"

Ignoring her conscious, the truck made another swerve, this time not to avoid a tree. There was a bump, the truck bounced up on the left side and then went back down.

*gurgly and loud* WHAAAAGHHHHH!

"PWNED! Oh I'm sorry Princess, HAZZAH!" shouted Konrad with a crazy smile on his face.

"Well it looks like he is having fun too. Something in common you two have."

"Like I said he is insp…wait did he just make fun of me?"

"KONRAD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!"

"Can't hear you Luna! I'm too busy getting points!"

Konrad then just looked at her and laughed before returning his attention to driving.

"Why the nerve of him! Nopony has every made fun of me before! I thought he was a gentleman!"

"Maybe it's just how he handles stress, considering you did the same thing just now. He is after all saving your life."

"Hmph! If he wants to play that game, I'll show him who the better player is."

The truck every now and then would swerve to avoid a tree or attempt to run a blood hoof over but the blood hooves would merely just dodge. It seemed that Konrad was trying to find a way out of the forest or at least get back on the other side of the pathway, but the darkness made it very difficult to do so.

Then another Blood Hoof, by some unknown means, got on the front of the hood. It had wedged its hoof in between some strange thin black appendages outside of the window. This surprised both of them and Konrad was trying to swerve to throw it off. His efforts weren't very effective, as he was most likely trying to see what was beyond the Blood Hoof and still control the vehicle.

"Get the fuck off my truck bitch!"

If it weren't for the Blood Hoof trying to get through the car, Luna would have been very shocked to hear such vulgar language. Though she really didn't blame him considering the danger they were in.

"You did swear earlier too."

Luna did have to admit, her voice did have a point, and it wasn't a life threatening situation when she had done so. Then she turned her attention back to the Blood Hoof. The damn thing just gave her an evil glare, and just kept staring at her. If appeared to have been one of the two Blood Hooves that were looking at them on the tree earlier.

It appeared to have been mare, and it had a Crimson Red Mane and Tail. Then it spoke while Konrad was swerving the truck,

"Come with us, leave the human now and I can make you my friend! You'll like the new body I will give you!"

"NO! I WILL NEVER BECOME EVIL LIKE YOU!"

The truck swerved again to the right, and the Blood Hoof almost lost her hoofing, but stayed firm.

"It's okay Princess Alicorn, you'll be safe with.."

"SHE'S NOT INTERESTED!" shouted Konrad.

Luna then noticed Konrad pull something out of his leg pocket and held it in his right hand. It was a strange upside down L shape object made of metal. He then aimed it at the Blood Hoof, and pulled what appeared to be some sort of trigger.

"Oh no this is going to be loud if it is what I think.."

POP! POP! POP!

"AHH!" was all that Luna shouted.

The noise was ringing in her lowered ears and then she noticed the Blood Hoof's legs collapse, and then fell of the truck's right side. There was no bump, which meant that Konrad did not run it over. Luna was disappointed that the beast was not finished, but the danger in front was gone.

"Damn Blood Hoof! You made me shoot my windshield!"

Luna then turned to face Konrad, with a confused look.

"Does this truck mean that much to him? It must be a human thing."

He then was trying to avoid tree after tree, moving the car left and right. He then took a quick look at her and then turned his attention back to the forward view.

"Are you okay Luna?"

"I'm okay Konrad and I'm sorry about your truck."

"Don't worry, it's just a truck, your safety means infinitely more to me."

That made her slightly smile, despite going through another bump.

"So my safety is very important to him. He definitely is.."

"Like him more now?"

Luna didn't get a chance to respond as the truck suddenly started to lurch forward. It turned out to be a very steep decline. And if that wasn't enough, there were tiny trees in the way. Konrad did his best to avoid them, but it seemed that every turn he made only made it worse. There were a series cracks heard, and bumps to truck and they made her head even more uncomfortable.

BUMP! CRACK! BUMP! CRACK! BUMP! CRACK!

Luna was really not enjoying this at all, her horn was hitting the ceiling even harder now and she was losing her balance in her seat. Then there was the fact that they were essentially falling forward going faster than they were level. This gave her a very uncomfortable feeling in her stomach, just like earlier when she vomited.

She tried to compensate for her balance by resting her front hooves on the dashboard, but found that task just as difficult. She then shouted to him in her Royal Canterlot voice as he failed miserably in avoiding the trees,

"DO YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO HIT…EVERY

BUMP CRACK!

…SINGLE

BUMP CRACK!

…ONE!"

BUMP CRACK!

"Sorry Luna! There are too many of them, just think of them as "extra points"!"

"How can he possibly try to be humorous at a time like this?!"

"FORGIVE ME IF I WITHHOLD MY ENTHUSIASM!"

BUMP CRACK!

Konrad then just started to laugh briefly then swore as he hit another tree, again.

"DAMN! When the hell are we going to get out of the forest?"

"At least he isn't doing it on purpose. I guess I took my stress out on him."

"I wish I knew the answer to that one!" replied Luna who started to feel a little guilty for shouting at him, for all he was really doing was keeping her alive.

Then both of them got an answer, in the form of water. Luna then screamed for a split second before all of a sudden she realized she had accidentally hit the seat belt release button. Her head then flew forward, hitting the dash board straight on. She felt a sharp pain and then all of a sudden, blackness.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Konrad was pissed, very pissed, as these Blood Hooves just would not give up. They had shown that they weren't push overs, and that they had performed a very clever ambush. He was very glad the they forgot to box them in on the sides, for if they did, the fight would have gotten much worse. If it had happened like that, Luna might not have made it, and he just could not live with himself if that did happen.

"No use thinking about what could have happened. This is now and I have to keep her safe."

Konrad was trying his damn best not to let them catch up, he could see them in the mirrors running after them. Had this been a dirt road, he easily would have outran them. Instead they were off the road, and into the forest full of bushes and trees. He was doing his best to avoid them, and he was sure Luna was freaked out.

However she gave him a big surprise that he did not expect to happen. He didn't even know there was a Blood Hoof stuck to the door on her side , and it turned out she learned how to roll the windows up and down. He briefly witnessed the event rather quickly before he was forced to turn his attention back to driving.

ZAP! CRUNCH!

"HAZZAH! How many points to do I receive?" shouted Luna who then laughed.

That killed Konrad, she just made the same quote as she did on the show. Not to mention that, she just blew the head off of a Blood Hoof! It was freaking awesome!

"Why don't you tell her that?" spoke Ian in his mind.

"Sure, just remember that I'm the badass though."

"Oh sure, go ahead and ruin her moment for some renegade points…jerk."

"Why the fuck not! My award winning cocky attitude will impress her. Besides I can't get beat by a female, no matter how…"

"I know your bronyness is in there somewhere."

"Renegade points here I come."

Konrad then took the renegade option, speaking like a jerk.

"Good one Luna! You get five billion points, but I'm afraid they don't matter unless you're alive till the end!"

"Good one Commander Shepard, I hope your face contorts with orange cybernetic implants." Said Ian.

"Hahah, that was funny, and you know it. Hold on a minute.."

Konrad noticed that she was pouting and while funny it was, he needed her to get the window up.

"Roll the window up!" said Konrad.

Luna didn't reply or do anything, as she still had the pout on her face.

"Were the points worth it Commander Brony?" said Ian again.

Ignoring Ian, Konrad then shouted a bit louder to get her to roll the window up.

"LUNA! Pay Attention! Roll the window back up!"

She then snapped out of her thoughts and then attempted to roll the window back up. But she surprised him again by using her hoof to roll it up instead of her magic. It would seem that being hand less was not that much of a handicap after all.

Konrad then noticed that there was a tree up ahead that he didn't notice earlier, most likely due to watching her pull the window up. He then made the truck turn very hard to the left to avoid the tree. His sharp turn elicited a shout from Luna,

"WOAH! Konrad! What in Equestria are you doING! WATCH OUT!"

There was another tree that he saw coming, and took the opportunity to swerve again. This time when they did turn, he heard a slight rip come from Luna's direction. Her horn had severely scraped the crap out of the roof above her.

"Meh, no big deal, it's just a truck wound."

Konrad then noticed that there was a blood hoof trying to match the speed of the truck on his side. No doubt that it was going to attempt to do the same thing like it had on Luna's side. He slowly let go on the gas to let it over take his door just a bit. The Blood Hoof then picked up speed and sure enough, attempted to wedge its hooves on the door handle outside.

"Wrong move fucker."

Konrad then made the truck turn sharply to the left and caught the Blood Hoof underneath. The truck then bounced a bit on the left side and Konrad heard what the needed to hear.

*gurgly and loud* WHAAAAGHHHHH!

"PWNED! Oh I'm sorry Princess, HAZZAH!" shouted Konrad with a lulz smile on his face.

"Wow you are really trying to mess with her aren't you. Don't you have enough renegade points?"

"Nyope!"

"KONRAD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!" shouted Luna.

"I love trolling"

"Are trying to get her pissed at you?"

"Just for the points remember?"

"You better hope they come in handy, because you are really overshadowing your paragon points." Warned Ian.

"Can't hear you Luna! I'm too busy getting points!" Konrad spoke laughing on the inside at his own double meaning.

He then took a quick look at her and she was wearing the same Princess Pout from earlier. He couldn't help but laugh. This was all too damn funny!

"I love getting points, and she has a very cute Princess pout face."

"I hope she beats you at your game."

Konrad then just performed his epic troll face in his mind and then went back to work driving. He really had no idea where the pathway was. Every now and then a tree would appear and he would dodge it, and the Blood Hooves were still on their tails so to speak. He attempted to do the same trick as he did earlier, but it would appear that they weren't stupid or were learning very quickly.

"Fuck me! Is this the hard difficulty of SotB?"

He got his answer as a Blood Hoof, through some unknown means, jumped on his truck's hood. The damn things scared the crap out of him, though not literally. The Blood Hoof then wedged its front hooves in between his windshield wipers. He had no clue as to how the wipers didn't just open or break off, but they held fast and so did the Blood Hoof.

It was that damn creepy Mare Blood Hoof that stood beside the really Bloody Hooved Stallion that spoke like a zombie Reaper. There was no way Konrad was going to let this bitch get to them, though he was surprised it didn't just try clopping through the windshield. He swerved the truck as best as he could in an attempt to throw it off, but the Mare Blood Hoof didn't budge at all.

Not only did he have this thing on his truck, he also still had to pay attention to what was in front of the truck. If they hit a tree they all could die, and that was a no-no for Konrad. The Blood Hoof didn't do anything for a few seconds, as all it did was watch Luna.

"Why the hell is it just watching her and not me?"

"Like the undead mare's I see."

Konrad then just shook Ian's voice out of his head and then swerved to avoid two large trees. The Blood Hoof Mare still held on and this pissed Konrad off even more.

"Get the fuck of my truck bitch!"

The Blood Hoof just ignored him and then finally spoke after trying to creep Luna out.

"Come with us, leave the human now and I can make you my friend! You'll like the new body I will give you!"

"I don't think it's going to work you undead cunt!"

"NO! I WILL NEVER BECOME EVIL LIKE YOU!"

"That's my girl!"

"Awwww.."

"Shut up Ian."

Konrad was really starting to get fed up with this Blood Hoof Mare, he hoped something would pop up soon. He attempted to swerve the truck again and it almost worked, but the undead mare still held firm.

"Damn! Give up already! This creepy pasta crap is getting old!"

But give up it did not, for it spoke again still trying its best to convince Luna to become one of them.

"It's okay Princess Alicorn, you'll be safe with.."

Then the Renegade symbol appeared in the corner of his right eye and he gave into it immediately.

"SHE'S NOT INTERESTED!"

He then reached for his Makarov pistol, and aimed it at the Blood Hoof pulling the trigger three times.

POP! POP! POP!

"AHH!" shouted Luna.

He didn't blame her, the shots were pretty loud as they were in the vehicle. Konrad noticed that the Blood Hoof then collapsed on the hood and then fell of the truck on Luna's side. He actually meant to shoot it in the head, but due to the bumpiness and one hand shooting, he hit only its hooves. It was better than nothing and unfortunately, there wasn't an after bump which meant he didn't run it over.

"Well, at least the points came in handy. Fucking bitch!"

Konrad then noticed that there were three bullet holes in his windshield and that got his blood pumping, as if it hadn't been already.

"Damn Blood Hoof! You made me shoot my windshield!"

He then took a quick look at Luna to make sure she was okay, and saw a confused look on her face.

"Wonder what she is confused about?"

"Maybe your love of the truck over her?"

"Yeah right, she is way more important to..."

Konrad then caught himself at about what he was going to say and then realized there were some things that even he couldn't deny.

"I know Konrad but you need to tell her that yourself."

Swallowing his pride he then spoke to Luna,

"Are you okay Luna?"

"I'm okay Konrad and I'm sorry about your truck."

"Don't worry, it's just a truck, your safety means infinitely more to me."

"Fine Ian, I mean it."

"Now here comes the Brony admission…"

"Not today Ian."

Then all of a sudden the Truck lurched forward, and fell downward the truck went. Konrad didn't even see the steep incline at all, due to the darkness, and forest brush despite having his head beams on. To make it even worse, there were small but very annoying little trees everywhere in their path. He did his damn best avoid them but every time he went to make a turn, the truck would then hit another and another tree.

BUMP! CRACK! BUMP! CRACK! BUMP! CRACK!

"Shit! I hate these goddamn trees!"

Then, out of nowhere, Luna in her shouted at Konrad as if it were his fault the truck kept hitting a tree.

"DO YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO HIT…EVERY

BUMP CRACK!

…SINGLE

BUMP CRACK!

…ONE!"

BUMP CRACK!

"Sorry Luna! There are too many of them, just think of them as "extra points"!"

"FORGIVE ME IF I WITHOLD MY ENTHUSIASM!"

BUMP CRACK!

That line definitely caught Konrad's attention. He looked at her face real quick and confirmed that her facial expression was the same as it was on the show.

"This is just too grand! Princess Luna is not amused!"

Konrad couldn't help but chuckle at the funny meme moment. But it was soon cut short as the trees were picking up in intensity. The frustration as really getting to him, it was like nature was trolling him now.

"DAMN! When the hell are we going to get out of the forest?"

"I wish I knew the answer to that one!" replied Luna.

As if fate couldn't throw anything worse at them, it did just that, by having the decline even out into water! The Bronco's front end was partially submerged into water, but thank god it didn't go any further than that. Knowing that the truck was useless, unless towed out, Konrad killed the engine and then went to check on Luna.

"Damn, that was rough eh Luna?...Luna?"

Konrad looked at her and noticed that she had somehow came undone from her seat belt. Her head was resting on the dashboard.

"SHIT! LUNA! WAKE UP NOW!"

Unfortunately, she wasn't responsive, and then he unbuckled himself and went to check up on her. He was trying to feel for a pulse but didn't know that much about horses' Anatomy. He then just observed her, noticing she had a slight bump on the forehead albeit a bit cartoony. He noticed that she was breathing which was a very good thing.

It appeared that she had just got knocked out by hitting the dashboard, and Konrad was relieved to know that she wasn't dead. Still he had to get her out of the truck ASAP, no doubt that the Blood Hooves would take advantage of they stayed there any longer. He first got out of the truck grabbing his AKM, and scanned the area.

They had fallen quite far from the upper part of the decline, and Konrad was relieved that he didn't see any Blood Hooves nearby. The small trees made it easy to see anything within 200 yards, and he noticed the pathway they made while coming down. Konrad then realized that he would have to get Luna across the other side of the river, to stay ahead from the Blood Hooves, and at the same time keep her safe.

He slung the rifle over his neck and went to her side of the truck. He used his keys to open the door and he then carefully pulled her out of the truck in the most dignified manner he could. And what a wonderful feeling it was to finally hold her. She was a lot lighter than he expected she would be, maybe around 80 pounds?

Her coat was as soft as it was before, and her mane was unlike anything he ever felt. It was like silk mixed with hair, it was so soft and wonderful despite being less bright as it normally was on the show. He could also detect the slight scent of…Lavender? He only wished he could hold her under better circumstances, but he had a job to do. His first Priority was to get her across the river.

Konrad also realized that he couldn't leave the SVD behind too and stood there trying to figure out how to get both of them across at the same time. He then decided to sling the SVD around Princess Luna's back, and then carry her at the same time. Wasting no time he decided to do just that.

After he slung the SVD around her back, he then grabbed her front hooves and propped her on her hind legs. He then turned his back against her, still holding the front hooves, and then grabbed her bottom hooves real quick. It was like carrying a person your back except that is a was an Alicorn and he proceeded to make his way towards the water.

The water wasn't that cold, but it still wasn't pleasant. He noticed that that the water was getting more deeper by the second, and it was getting close to his chest line. Thank God that was how far it got, for he eventually made his way over to the other side. After walking towards a small bush like area, he gently set her down and used his Shemagh to dry her off He then wring the excess water here and there after taking the SVD off of her and setting it on the ground.

He then checked her again and noticed that her mane was not as dim as it was before, but still it wasn't like it usually was. He then used his Shemagh to cover her mane up, and when it was done, she almost looked like Muslim woman with it on. Konrad thought she was so pretty in the new look, but then again he always thought that of her. Only a tiny part of her mane could be seen, and unfortunately, there wasn't much her could do for her tail, other than dry it off. He was very careful when he did it though, as he didn't want to touch her inappropriately.

"Aww you care for her so much that you would protect her modesty!"

"Even I am not that much of a renegade Ian. No way would I ever do that to her or anypony for that matter."

"I think you are going to get a lot of points for this, but then again the points don't matter right?"

"The points do matter!"

"Sure they do."

Konrad then decided to take look at the other side of the river to see if the Blood Hooves made it. The Blood Hooves were there alright though they weren't near the truck. There were four of them standing in a line formation on top of the steep decline, specifically where they had come though before making their own pathway. They were looking back and forth, side to side, no doubt they were trying to find out where they were.

Konrad had left the doors of the truck open and that must have given away the fact that they weren't in the truck.

"I guess they are more interested in us than my vehicle, then again you can't make a truck into a blood hoof."

Then Konrad decided to take this time to try and snipe a few of them. He went back and picked up the SVD. He decided to pick off the one on his far right, crouched on his right knee and aimed it right at him. He used the range estimation reticle and determined that they were roughly 400 yards away. Konrad then set the elevation to the '4' position, and then aimed it at the Blood Hoof.

He noticed that it was the same one that had called him a 'HU-MAN', and was no doubt the leader. Then just as he was finished aiming at him, the Blood Hoof then looked directly at Konrad's eyes! It gave a very evil glare and this time it definitely freaked out Konrad unlike the one that called himself Necro Hoof did.

"Get a hold of yourself! He's trying to psyche you out!"

Konrad then simply shook of his fear and replaced it with anger and started to squeeze the trigger. But the shot never came as the Blood hoof's eyes then widened, as no doubt it realized about what Konrad was going to do. It immediately ran away back into the darkness of the forest and left the other three Blood Hooves confused as to why their leader just left.

Konrad then simply took the next target of opportunity and aimed at the one that was next to him. He slowly squeezed the trigger and….

KRACK!

The SVD produced a low flash due to the flash hider that it used and Konrad, after recovering from the recoil, aimed back at the blood hooves. He had scored a direct hit at the blood hoof that he aimed at and killed it for sure. The other two blood hooves then, for some unknown reason, used their jaws to pull their former comrade back into the forest with them.

"I doubt it is to save their "friend's" life."

Konrad then aimed one more time and he couldn't see anything else. Satisfied he scared them off, then scanned the area. There was nothing as far as he could see, and he then made his way back towards Luna. He looked at her and she seemed so peaceful, all he really wanted to do now was lay next to her and hold her and…

"Are you sure you're not a brony yet?"

Konrad didn't even bother to reply as he pondered his next move. He had no idea where he was now as he only had a vague recollection of the layout in Everfree Forest. He realized he could try to find the ruins and take refugee there, the place would no doubt be a very good tactical stand point, but he really just wanted to get out of there with Luna. Unfortunately, he had no idea of he was on the right side at all!

"I guess I'll just carry Luna on my back and hope I find something."

He then went over to Luna and repeated the same thing he did to get her across the river and then made his way down the river. He really hoped this would lead him somewhere, but it didn't lead him to somewhere rather it lead him to something else. And that something was swimming in the water, it was big and it was coming his way!

"Shit! This can't be happening! How worse can it be? It is an alligator? Wait a minute, don't tell me its…"

All of a sudden, Konrad then saw the sight of that damn freaking, fa-

"Konrad…remember tolerance?"

"Fine! A Sea Serpent that displays qualities in which I find very unappealing due to many various reasons that are inappropriate for verbal disclosure. Is that politically correct enough for you?!

"Better."

It was the Sea Serpent alright, the one that fans called 'Steve Magnet' due to a close caption error, and he was just cruising along humming the…..

"Is he humming the MLP theme?"

"It would seem so."

Konrad knew that , despite not liking this character, he could really use this guy's help to get out of the forest or at least get Princess Luna out.

"Be careful Konrad, try not to freak him out."

Konrad then simply shouted out to the Sea Serpent,

"HEY! GET OVER HERE NOW!"

The Sea Serpent then just froze for 5 seconds, and then looked around until he spotted Konrad holding Princess Luna. He had a look of fear on his face, and Konrad was afraid he might attack him. The Sea Serpent then slowly widened his eyes and then slowly opened his mouth reveling several of his teeth, which unsurprisingly were very clean.

"Oh great! Don't tell me he is going too…"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"screamed Steve Magnet in his very effeminate voice.

"Do what he just did."

'Steve' then just closed his eyes and put his off arm to his face doing to classic 'Oh the humanity!' gesture and then continued to shout,

"OH the horror! Monster! Help! Ponynapper! AAAAHHHHH!"

Then the serpent, known by fans as Steve, just swam past Konrad and Luna at a rate that almost matched his truck, while screaming the whole way. This pissed off Konrad greatly as he did nothing but get the damn thing its attention. Konrad then yelled at the thing with both anger and frustration,

"GET BACK HERE YOU GUTLESS PIECE OF SHIT!"

But it was no use as Steve was long gone and another chance of escape slipped right through his fingers.

"Damn and I could have used his help! Now he is definitely my least favorite character, aside from the Blood Hooves."

"Maybe if you had more paragon points you could have gotten him to help you."

"And what do you mean by 'paragon'? No way I'm going to act 'Paragon' towards that guy. Besides I thought the points didn't matter?"

"Well..maybe a little.."

Konrad then sighed to himself, ignored Ian, and then wished that Luna were awake. He then decided to turn into the forest on his side in hopes that he would find the ruins. He was pretty sure it was on this side of the river, and if and when he did find it, he would do his best to get Luna awake, for he was starting to miss her company.

"At least I still get to hold her for a little while."

Konrad then slightly squeezed her bottom hooves and then picked up his pace to make his way towards what he hope would be the ruins.



=======================================================================================================



Sorry for the wait everyone! This chapter was hard as hell to write, mostly due to the action and humor insertion. I think it turned out okay, but the scene near the river could have been better. Poor Luna! She isn't having a good night at all, but it looks like Konrad might have some competition for points now! Anyway, work on Chapter 9 has been started. It will mostly be Apple Bloom and the other minor characters. trying to tie everything together is going to tough, but I think I can pull it off. Let me know what you guys think! I hope you like it!