• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 15,726 Views, 1,829 Comments

Battle of the Blanks - HumanSVD



Human in Story of the Blanks. Has some violence and swearing. Meant for teen and up.

  • ...
84
 1,829
 15,726

Nemesis of the Human

Mitta was currently waiting behind a brush near Roneo's house, looking at the window that she and Konrad escaped from roughly a few minutes ago. Mitta was now feeling guilty about treating Konrad so poorly, especially when it was Ruby who took advantage of him and not the other way around. Konrad really didn't deserve the grief that she gave him and lowered her head in shame at the fact that she tried to kill not only the guy brave enough to face her daughter's murderers alone, but the one stallion that had captured her daughter's heart.

"There are many things I regret such as not stopping my daughter's murder and attempting to kill the treasure of her heart. I'm so sorry for being a poor mother Ruby, I did my best. I WILL correct my mistakes and help you keep your new found source of happiness. Konrad, you better pick her! Do not make me strong hoof you into marrying her!"

Picking her head back up, Mitta could see several Blood Hooves scattering about the town. It appeared that they were trying to take up defensive positions around the town, something that rarely ever happened. In the past, most ponies never made it past the town's entrance in which they came from, and those that did make it out were caught in the surrounding forest as they woke up the resting Blood Hooves. Mitta scoffed at the curse Gray Hoof brought upon Sunny Town and how he used an old legend meant to scare foals into a real life Pony Heck. Mitta looked at her rotten zombie legs and reflected on what monsters they had all become.

Mitta found her form to be absolutely hideous and grotesque, something that Konrad had pointed out very well during her mistreatment of him. The smell that he complained about was something that Mitta couldn't even recognize as result of her long years on being accustomed to. The regretful Blank Mare of Sunny town briefly wondered if her husband could see what a grotesque failure of a mother she was and how her lack of action resulted in their daughter's death. If she were to pass on and by some miracle earned a place in Pony Heaven, how would she even be able to stare him in the face?

"I'm sorry my dear husband! I tried my best! Please forgive me!" thought Mitta as a blood tear escaped her left eye.

None of the others could ever realize the true error and evil decisions that were made, and how they were dooming other innocents in a misguided attempt to save them from an old disease. Remembering Gray Hoof stupid error of judgement and how cruelly her murdered Ruby, Mitta wiped her eye with her foreleg and prepared herself to launch at the nearest Blood Hoof. Mitta also took the time to see if she could find the original murders of Ruby. Mitta scoffed at how after all they had been through in life briefly remembering her past memories with them.

She remembered being taught by Starlet's mother in the communal "school", to Gladstone's injury during their years of playing community hoofball with the others families long gone, Gray Hoof's mother throwing parties after the games, Three Leaf's planting experiments that resulted in goofy shaped, yet delicious fruit, and Roneo's jokes. She even remembered them congratulating her on the birth of her daughter, and the helping her around the house when her husband passed away. All of those wonderful memories now gone, meaningless that the ones she thought were her true friends were now her greatest enemies. She was going to make them pay and suffer ever second she could get.

Disappointed that she could not see any of her former friends, Mitta spotted a Blood Hoof Mare trying to hide near the boxes that lead to the back window of Roneo's house. It seemed that the Blood Hoof Mare was expecting Konrad and Ruby to come from the direction of her former house. Mitta was also able to spot several Blood Hooves near Gray Hoof, Gladstone and Three Leaf's house, all seemingly scared and somewhat confused as to where they should hide. Some tried to dig them selves in a grave to grab the human in question, but wound up making a mess instead. Mitta smiled as they would be easy to take down, especially since Konrad poisoned them.

"Hurry up you blasted human! You better not waste time getting "comfortable" with Ruby."

As if Konrad could hear her complaint, a loud shot rang out which was even louder than the previous shots she heard form his human weapon.

BOOM!

A scream in the distance was heard and Mitta knew that somepony had met their end. The Blood Hooves that were scattered about in her field of view became frightened as their glowing red eyes exposed their fear in the dark night. Mitta ran from her hiding spot in a full gallop and with as much strength as she could muster, bucked the Blood Hoof Mare hiding near the boxes behind Roneo's house. The Blood Hoof Mare didn't even see the vengeful mother coming her way at all and was taken out quickly.

Crunch! Splatter!

The Blood Hoof Mare's head was bucked right off her shoulders and splattered against the wall of the house, leaving a mess of flesh and bones. As the mare's body slumped right down on the ground, another Blood Hoof Mare charged right after Mitta. The moment she did so, another shot rang out in the air.

BOOM!

"WAAAHH! I'm hit! I'm hit!" screamed the Blood Hoof Mare.

This startled the Blood Hoof Mare charging Mitta, causing her to tip right on the ground with her plot sticking right up in the air, and her face planted firmly in the ground. Mitta laughed as she brought her right hoof in the air and smashed her head, splitting it right open.

SPLIT!

"You are now filthy freak!" screamed Mitta.

"That was incredibly easy! Well Konrad, it seems that your plan was a good one after all."

Another shot rang out, and a scream from what sounded like a stallion was heard in the distance was suddenly silenced.

BOOM!

"Hmmm.....a little too good if you ask me. I am still the better fighter in my opinion. I should show him what I can do."

As Mitta looked around for more enemies, she was able to spot a couple holding each other on the ground in fear. Mitta smiled as the tempting target in front of her was just too good to pass up. Running through the space of Gladstone's and Roneo's house, Mitta smiled as she got closer and closer to the fearful couple shaking in their embrace. The target was no more as yet another shot rang out before she could make the clearing onto the main square.

BOOM!

A hole suddenly opened up in both of their heads as if an invisible force pierced their skull. They slumped into each other as their eyes faded out showing the obvious signs that they were gone. Impressed that Konrad had dispatched two Blood Hooves at the same time, Mitta decided to use the confusion to her advantage and ran out towards another Blood Hoof Stallion attempting to run to Starlet's home. As Mitta ran into the opening the Stallion fell down on the ground as another shot from Konrad's weapon took out his leg.

BOOM!

"AAAAAAHHHH!!" screamed the Stallion.

BOOM!

The Stallion before Mitta had his throat blown out as the shot hit him instantly. Mitta, although impressed by Konrad's fighting ability, was getting a little annoyed at her targets getting stolen by the man. Looking at the spot where Konrad and Ruby were, Mitta gave an annoyed glare before taking off or another target. The Motherly Zombie pony was sure to find another Blood Hoof before Konrad could even get a chance. Taking off in a direction towards the middle of the town, Mitta was able to find another Blood Hoof near the outskirts of the front entrance, seemingly confused on where to hide. The vengeful mother smiled as she found the target to be a very tempting and was as ripe as a fresh apple.

Mitta galloped at full force towards the wandering mare, anxious to get a kill and hopefully get more than Konrad could rack up with his weapon. That goal was dashed as somepony collided with her, causing her to not only fall down in annoying pain but also caused her to loose her breath. Mitta's field of view was also spinning out of control as if she had just ran into circled.

"OOF!" said a masculine voice.

"AGH!" screamed Mitta.

Mitta's vision went spinning as she collided with an unknown stallion, and was mad that she didn't see him coming.

"Curses! Who is the fool that I ran into-"

"YOU!...TRAITOR! I'LL KILL-"

As soon as the voice was heard, Mitta immediately knew it to be Gray Hoof and on the ground next to him was Blood Clop. His head was twisted sideways to the left and was unable to correct itself. This also caused Blood Clop to panic and flail his legs around as if he was a beetle on it's back unable to get up. As Gray Hoof shouted at Mitta, his sentence was cut short as another shot rang out.

BOOM!

A patch of dirt shot right up next to him, and had it been another hoof or two, he would have been hit. As Mitta's vision was getting beter, she could see the look of fear plastered on Gray Hoof's face at Konrad's shooting. Not wasting any more time, Gray Hoof used his forelegs to correct Blood Clop's head with a loud snapping noise being heard.

SNAP!

Blood Clop's head was now in it's right full place, facing Mitta straight into her eyes. Blood Clop then glared and pointed a hoof at her and said,

"YOU! I HATES YOUSE!"

Shaking off her disorientation, Mitta glared at Blood Clop as she growled with a blood curdling noise.

"The feeling is mutual you foolish bastard!"

Not wanting to be near the two murderers, Mitta got up on all fours and galloped away with the intention to attack the same target from earlier. As she ran away, Mitta could hear Gray Hoof commanding Blood Clop to follow him as another shot was heard.

BOOM!

"WAAAAAGHGGHH!! CRIMSON TAIL! I'M COMING TO JOIN YOU!" shouted Blood Clop so loud that all of Sunny Town could hear him.

"GOOD! Kill him Kornad!

Satisfied that they were no longer her immediate problem, Mitta was able to find the Blood Hoof Stallion near the front entrance of Sunny Town. As Mitta picked up speed, she opened her mouth and showed her bloody teeth with a smile that only a sadistic predator could sport. The Blood Hoof Stallion, being alerted to her hooves stomping the ground, looked at Mitta and got into a fighting stance. Due to being poisoned by the punch, his balance as a bit off, a detail not unnoticed by Mitta.

"This will be a very good and easy kill. Konrad, that really was a good plan of yours. I guess the stories I told Ruby were true after all about humans....NOW DIE YOU BASTARD!"

As Mitta got within range, the Stallion attempted to buck Mitta with his forelegs, a standard attack for anypony. Smirking at his obvious move, Mitta dodge to the side using all of her legs in slight jump, something that was difficult for most ponies to do. The Stallion missed and due to his lack of balance, fell face forward on the ground with his plot sticking up in the air. Mitta raised her strong foreleg and brought it down with all the force she could muster. His head had split in half as if it was just like a rotten pumpkin along with it's contents everywhere.

Crunch!

The stallion's body began to twitch for a few seconds before ceasing all together. Mitta wiped her hoof off of the stallion's brain matter on the ground and smirked at her easy kill. If taking them out would be this easy, then all of Sunny Town's residents would be dead in no time. The prospect of the curse finally ending brought hope to Mitta that she could right her wrongs and do much better for her daughter despite her being a ghost. And the first thing on her list was to help get her a man. Turning around for more targets, Mitta was unable to find any as most had seemingly hid themselves from Konrad's shooting.

Most of them seemed to figure out that Konrad's weaponry was based on line of sight, and if they could not be seen, then they could not be hit by his weapon. Mitta scowled at the thought of having to try and pry out a Blood Hoof as most of them were likely cramped together in greater numbers. Weakened or not, numbers meant everything, and they could easily overpower her, a risk that she was not willing to take.

"Hmmm....perhaps Konrad or Ruby could lure them out somehow. We are so close! I know this can easily be won! Now here is that bastard Blood Clop? I want to see that crying foal's last minutes."

As if some higher power was listening to her, Blood Clop opened Gray Hoof's front door and walked out in a very slow, deliberate and menacing walk. Mitta looked at Blood Clop and noticed that something was wrong, very wrong. His eyes were no longer red but of the same black haze that Gray Hoof had and that he appeared to no longer be wounded. None of this made any sense to Mitta as the most zealous of Gray Hoof's lackeys continued to walk towards the Town Square. Despite the loud fighting that could be heard in the distance where the majority of the Blood Hooves were fighting, Mitta could swear that she could hear his hoof steps as he looked up on the distance with a cruel smile.

This caused Mitta to worry a bit as the only other pony who could manipulate another was Gray Hoof himself, much in the same way he spread the curse to them over a hundred years ago after Ruby's death. She could remember feeling the Black haze surround them and morph them into the undead, taking their life as a normal pony away. Mitta could only conclude that somehow Gray Hoof had used this unique ability or something similar to help Blood Clop from dying and much of that power was still unknown. It was rare for Gray Hoof to use such an ability as it was only used to help trap the ponies who wandered into the town. Even up to this day, Mitta still had no clue where it had come from, only that it was their punishment for the injustice done to her daughter.

Despite the worries that Blood Clop gave Mitta, she reassured herself that Konrad would no doubt dispatch the troublesome stallion that was in plain view. The human would have to be very blind to not see him or miss the wide open target.

"He's all yours Konrad. If you miss you are either stupid or that Ruby must be distracting you, either of which is unacceptable. Shoot him....NOW!"

As if Konrad had genuinely developed a mental connection with Mitta's mind, the same loud boom rang out in the distance.

BOOM!

Mitta smiled at the sight of Blood Clop taking a hit in the chest, causing him to stumble backwards and fall down. Blood splattered all over the place where Blood Clop was hit, and Mitta was enjoying the sight of it all. Blood Clop laid on the ground on his right side, completely motionless as Mitta began to walk towards Blood Clop. That stopped as Blood Clop's legs began to move all of a sudden causing Mitta to cease moving towards the stallion. Confusion was the first emotion to take the zombie mother before she lowered her jaw at the sight of Blood Clop apparently getting up.

"WHAT?! How.....how is that possible! Shoot him again Konrad!"

To Mitta's request, Konrad shot Blood Clop again, this time in the head, causing his jaw to nearly sever. Just like the protection against fractures, the jaw began to reattach itself as a black haze from his eyes came out and surrounded it. A snap could be heard before the black haze went back to his eyes, completing it's job of repairing Blood Clop. Mitta was truly at a loss of words for the sight before her as Blood Clop gave a smile in the direction of where Ruby and Konrad were. As if Mitta's blood went cold as the smiling enemy shouted out to the other Blood Hooves, beckoning to come out of the shadows and witness his invincibility against the human.

"COME OUT MY FRIENDS! THE HUMAN CANNOT HURT ME!"

Many of the Blood Hooves began to dig up from the ground, move out of the shadows, and houses as they watched Blood Clop receive three new shots from Konrad.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Three holes were punched into Blood Clop's torso, causing him to fall down but only to have the black haze surround his wounds and seal them up. As the haze returned to his eyes the wounds were no longer visible as if they were never there. Blood Clop got up and puffed his chest out in defiance, earning cheers from the Blood Hooves. Many of the Blood Hooves began to hoof stomp and surround Blood Clop, forming a mass of Blood Hooves staring at the hiding spot of Ruby and Konrad. Lifting a hoof towards the spot of Ruby and Konrad, Blood Clop shouted out to everypony,

"KILL THEM! KILL THE HUMAN! STOP THE CURSED ONE!"

Everypony began to charge towards the surrounding incline that lead to the hiding spot of Konrad and Ruby, causing Mitta to narrow her eyes with renewed determination. Strange abilities or not, nopony was going to hurt her daughter again, nor take the human she had found away from her. Mitta decided that taking out the ponies from the edge of the crowd would be more effective to prevent being caught by the massive numbers and to prevent being hit by Konrad. This plan of action proved to be a good call as shots began to rapidly fire, causing Mitta some discomfort from the noise.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!


As Mitta looked at the large herd, several Blood Hooves were being cut down on the middle of the town's walkway, causing a few other to either bump or trip over their companions. Screams and blood gurgles could be heard as Konrad did his best to repel the murderous herd of Blood Hooves as if the rapid shooting somehow reflected his desperation to stop their advance. Mitta ran as fast as she could and was doing her best to not catch the attention of the herd as they made their advance towards Konrad and Ruby. A mare Blood Hoof had taken a hit to the leg, causing her right forelegs to sever in half and scream in pain. As Mitta arrived to the mare on the ground, she raised her forelegs and smashed the mare's head like a ripe watermelon, spilling the contents all over the ground.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Five more shots rang out, taking two more Blood Hooves out of the still large advancing herd. Two stallions had received their final blows with one taking one to the chest and back right hind leg, effectively severing it from the Stallion. The other Stallion received three shots to the chest, causing him to simply fall on his now wide open belly spilling blood and intestines on the ground. As much as Mitta was pleased about the enemies being killed, the shot were too close for comfort and it would appear that blending in was too much of a risk for the undead mother.

"This is too risky, it must be hard for him to distinguish me from the rest even if he does have Ruby's help. I should try to regroup with them."

Backing away the herd, Mitta began to run to the side as less conspicuous as possible. She pretended to act as another member of the herd running with a few of them as they got even close towards Konrad and Ruby's hiding spot as they passed Starlet's home. More shots were being fired from the hiding spot as a bright flash erupted from the thick foliage with each flash showing the silhouette of a human and a mare watching the advance of the undead herd. It pained to see the look of panic on their faces, and the look on Ruby's face was all too similar to when she was murdered.

"Not now, not again."

Mitta then broke off from the herd when an open spot near the entrance of Sunny Town was open, effectively disappearing from anypony's field of view. Running through the bushes to get to the spot, Mitta could hear not only the screaming of the herd in Sunny Town, but also the screaming and sounds of clashing armor in the distance. Mitta knew that the battle on the distance would soon spread to the town and that they needed to hold them off as long as possible. Jumping over a log and making a sharp left turn through a thick line of thorn brushes, Mitta grunted at the prickly and slightly painful sensation but shrug it off as she pressed forward to assist her daughter and hopefully new stallion friend. They had a long way to go before any of them would get rest tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby so far was enjoying the so called "Date" that Konrad had asked her out on, a date to have fun helping him avenge her own death. Ruby remembered the spot overlooking the entire town that she used to sit upon watching everypony go about their daily lives. It was fun for her to spot everypony and sometimes she would play spotting games when taking recess from class during communal school. And now she was with a human, a favorite being from her bedtime stories, and was now going to use her experience of spotting and special talent finding things to help Konrad kill everypony. As Ruby and Konrad made it to the spot, Ruby let go of Konrad's free arm and went back to all fours.

A frown came upon her face as she let go of the warm sensation of the human's arm, wishing that she could do more than just hold him. To her though, it was worth every second of it despite having to walk on her hind legs like a human.

"How the hay can he walk like that? That's so hard! If it wasn't for him, I'd have fallen on my plot! But it was sooo nice and comforting to hold him!"

"Hey, chin up Ruby, your suffering is almost over. I promise I'll be with you til the end, no matter what." said Konrad as he curled a few fingers under her muzzle, lifting it up.

His eyes made contact with Ruby' glowing yellow eyes, and Ruby liked what she saw. His eyes were a nice calming blue color, helping her feel at ease. It even made it better that he smiled at her, easing all of her worries away. Her urge to kiss him right there and now was very strong, and Ruby was wondering if she should take the chance.

"Should I? Or should I not....forget it! I'm going in!"

As Ruby began to put her face closer and closer to him, his face began to blush red like a tomato. She could tell he was very nervous and didn't know what to do. Truth be told neither did Ruby as she had never kissed a or received one from a stallion before. Despite that, Ruby knew what she wanted and if she could steal one from him, she was sure that she would have him in her hoof. As she got closer and closer, Ruby's heart began to beat as fast as Konrad's. The human did not move at all nor resist Ruby's attempt to steal a kiss from him.

All of this was going smooth as she got closer and closer until,

SNAP!

Both Konrad and Ruby looked to the source of the noise only to see that Ruby had stepped on a twig. Konrad grabbed his weapon and looked towards the denizens of Sunny Town, afraid that their position had been compromised. To the relief of both Konrad and Ruby, none of their enemies are heard the twig snapping. Konrad let a sigh of relief out before turning his attention back to Ruby with a slight blush on his face.

"So um....ready for the fun part Ruby?"

"Darn! That WAS going to be the fun part! After this is over, I'm grabbing him on my forelegs and stealing one from him! I love you Konrad. You'll see how much soon enough."

Looking at him with a blush, Ruby spoke softly as she swayed her mane to the next side.

"Ye-yeah... I am. Thank you Konrad."

Showing off a smirk, Konrad gripped his rifle and said,

"No problem Ruby. Well...ready to help spot for me? I don't think I can find Waldo among his mess even if I tried."

Giving Konrad a confused look, Ruby asked,

"Who's Waldo?"

"Oh um...a character from a human children's book. The reader has to try and find him among other multiple characters. It helps with brain development. I loved it as a kid. It was kinda hard but fun. I have no doubt you'd be a natural at the book. Special Talent right?"

Ruby smiled with a blush and said,

"Heh, yeah. Sounds like that book would be fun, but I'll settle for helping you shoot these bastards and bitches."

"Wow, I'm really corrupting you with my bad language aren't I?"

Ruby giggled before responding,

"Well don't get me wrong, I'm still a good mare, but right now manners have taken a seat in the back of the wagon."

Konrad chuckled as if it was somehow funny. Ruby didn't really think it was and wondered what was going on in the humans head.

"Too bad my special talent can't find anything in his mind. I guess somethings are better left unseen."

"Well then my "date", let's get ready to-"

Both Konrad and Ruby stopped to hear the sounds coming from the distance near the entrance of Sunny Town. It sounded like many screams and yells along with the sound of metal clashing in the background. Konrad knew very well what it was as it sounded just like it had in the movies. It was a battle in the distance, the unmistakable sound of weapons and armor clashing along with the sounds of pain and death. There was no mistake that Princess Celestia and the royal guard were closing in and they had finally found the enemy of not just Konrad, Princess Luna, Apple Bloom and Ruby, but all of Equestria.

"-get them...That didn't take long for them to find the right direction. I guess the tracks I left were pretty obvious. Well the more enemies we get the better our chances of ending it will be. Remember when this is over, I'll stand by you and your mother til the end. Run away if they take me prisoner. Chances are Princess Luna or Apple Bloom haven't told them yet, which means they don't know the truth. I promise I'll be back for you and Mitta if they take me away. Got it?"

Frowning with a nod, Ruby replied,

"Yeah...I do...okay Konrad. I'm ready."

"Let's do this then!" replied Konrad with dedication in his tone.

After making one final adjustment on his scope Konrad got down in the prone position and aimed his rifle over the denizens of Sunny Town. Ruby followed the same as Konrad as she tried to get comfortable on the ground. Ruby saw many of the Blood Hooves, along with her former friends crowding around the party table. They appeared to be trying to cheer up Gray Hoof as he looked very sad in the background among the others. Ruby's anger slowly rose at her murder's plea of sympathy as they gathered around him to cheer him up.

"Bastards...I'm the one who deserves better, not him!"

"Okay, I'm ready Ruby. Which one should I shoot first."

"Gray Hoof if you can see him."

"Umm....they all look the same from this distance. I'll just shoot the one closest to us and then shoot him if I can find him."

"Better than nothing I suppose, just shoot them all and watch out for my mother!"

"Yeah, don't worry about that! I could probably see the stern look on her face even from this distance." said a joking Konrad.

Ruby looked at the man and said with a not amused tone,

"Konrad..."

"Sorry, just joking! Alright...and your dead bitch!"

BOOM!

The noise of Konrad's long weapon was very loud as always, even more so when laying next to it. In the distance, a mare could be seen screaming with her belly leaking blood and guts everywhere. Ruby was satisfied at the kill Konrad had performed despite the loud noise and flash from the end of the weapon. All of the Blood Hooves began to scatter and crash into each other as they tried to flee the Sunny Town Square. It made it very difficult for Ruby to spot Gray Hoof among the chaos Konrad was unleashing, disappointing Ruby even further that he wouldn't be easily taken out.

"If Gray Hoof dies, then the rest will have a harder time holding together. Oh well, at least he's here with me and not Luna, avenging a simple mare like."

BOOM!

Ruby was snapped out of her thoughts as Konrad shot another Blood Hoof. The stallion that took a hit to his plot was screaming before Konrad shot out his throat, spilling blood all over the place. Long ago, Ruby would be very appalled at such gore and violence, but not she was cheering on the inside at seeing such a sight. The thought of it brought sadness to her as she was enjoying such a site, but considering what she had been through, it was understandable. As the stallion fell to the ground dead, Ruby spotted a Blood Hoof couple holding each other with their forelegs. She recognized the duo as one of the tormenters that assisted Blood Clop a few years back.

They both took pleasure in kicking Ruby in her marehood as she was bound by Three Leaf's rope. She would never forget the look of pure evil in their face at the particular act of abuse inflicted upon her. Now they were there together, scared that they were no longer in control. For Ruby, it seemed fitting that they be erased from existence together. Ruby spoke out to Konrad, letting him know of the target of opportunity before them.

"Konrad, shoot those two holding each other! They are right in the middle of the square!"

"I got them in my sight Ruby." replied Konrad.

BOOM!

Konrad's weapons suddenly shot both of their heads at the same time, creating a hole in both of their heads. They slumped together as their eyes were no longer glowing.

"Look at that! I got two birds with one stone. Good spotting Ruby! I didn't see them until you pointed them out."

Ruby enjoyed the praise that Konrad gave her. She was very glad that her special talent was being helpful in assisting Konrad. Ruby began to wonder if this would help her chances with Konrad, whoever minimal it would be. Returning her attention back to the fight, Ruby began look for more targets as fewer Blood Hooves began to disappear from her sight.
Ruby was able to spot another stallion with her talent who was stumbling around the square. It seemed that Konrad's spiked punch was doing a good job at confusing a normally well coordinated herd of Blood Hooves in to a herd of stumbling nincompoops.

"Konrad, there's one stumbling around the party tables. He's an easy target that isn't go anywhere."

BOOM!

The stallion took a hit from Konrad's weapons causing him to scream.

BOOM!

The stallion was no more as Konrad finished him off, causing Blood to splatter all over the ground.

"NOW he isn't going anywhere. Keep it up Ruby! You're a natural at this!"

Ruby giggled at the praise Konrad continued to give her and and despite the loud noise coming from his weapon, she took the opportunity to get closer to him. She moved to his left side even closer, smiling at hm as he continued to aim at the enemies below. Konrad looked to the side with his eyes, noticing Ruby smile at him. He returned a smile of his own before his serious demeanor took over again. As Ruby returned to spot for Konrad, she noticed two unique figures from the party tables. It was none other than Blood Clop and Gray Hoof. A look of fury came across Ruby's face as she noticed her most zealous tormenters.

Wanting to end the their privileged lives, Ruby pointed out the stallion duo with anger in her tone.

"There they are! Blood Clop and Gray Hoof! They are making a break for it!"

"I see them Ruby...alright Blood Clop, I've been waiting for this all night! Say hello to Crimson Tail for me!"

BOOM!

To the disappointment of both Konrad and Ruby, a patch of dirt shot up as the bullet missed it's intended target.

"SHIT! I hate moving targets."

"Get them Konrad! Get them!"

Ruby watched as both Blood Clop and Gray Hoof began to pick up their pace towards what appeared to be Gray Hoof's house. The stallion leader was doing his best to make it to his destination with a stumbling Blood Clop following behind him like a Horsefly on a Pony's plot. Gray Hoof, much to Konrad's dismay, began to zig-zag, hoping to throw Konrad's aim off. Unfortunately, it seemed to be working as Konrad muttered a few of his usual curses, causing Ruby to worry. That was until Konrad chuckled, giving Ruby confidence that Konrad had a bead on the stallion leader.

"Nice try Gray Hoof! You're done now!"

"This is it! Gray Hoof is about to die! Oh thank you Konrad! Thank you, thank-"

Ruby's celebration in her head was disrupted as the ghost mare and man spotted an unexpected complication. Before both of their eyes, somepony crashed into Blood Clop, causing both to fall down. To Ruby's horror, it was none other than her mother. True to Konrad's earlier joking statement, he too was able to spot Mitta as a look of anger cam across the older mare's face towards Blood Clop.

"Shit! Your mom crashed into them!"

"MOM! Konrad do something! He's getting close to her."

Ruby could do nothing but watch in horror as Gray Hoof began to advance towards Mitta with murder in his eyes. Luckily for Mitta, Konrad was able to convince him to back off as a shot rang out.

BOOM!

The stallion leader's eyes widened, causing him to ignore Mitta and assist his fallen comrade. Blood Clop's head was twisted in misshapen direction with his legs flailing over the place, giving the tall tale sign that the stallion drank the punch. Gray Hoof was able to snap it back in place as fast as he could as Ruby observed the Blood Clop now pointing a hoof at Mitta with his eyes completely cross eyed. Impatient that Konrad was not taking the shot, Ruby asked,

"Konrad! Why are you not shooting them!?"

"Your mom is in the way! I can't take a shot because I might hit her. If she gets out of the way, I'll gladly blow their heads off."

With worry in her voice, Ruby looked ahead and said out loud,

"OH come on mom! Move! Get out of there!"

As if her mother could hear her plea, Mitta got up and ran off into the distance. A sigh of relief escaped Ruby's mouth as Konrad began to aim his weapon back at Blood Clop. She saw the zig-zagging that both were performing as Konrad continued to aim and mutter a few curses. They were almost to Gray Hoof's house and Ruby was worried that the chance to end both of them was lost, until...

BOOM!

Blood Clop's leg jerked violently in the distance causing blood to splatter on the ground. A loud scream could be heard across the town confirming to both of them that Konrad had struck the stallion. Blood Clop began to scream and holler as as he was dragged into Gray Hoof's house. Both Konrad and Ruby were disappointed that Blood Clop was not finished off for good, but were otherwise satisfied at the enemies taken out. As they continued to look around, nopony could be seen at all as they either were hiding behind or in the ruined houses of Sunny Town. Ruby continued to look around but could not spot a target at all. If there was a silver lining, it was the fact that they, not her, were in fear for once, suffering the punishment they truly deserved.

"Sucks I couldn't get a good shot on him, I've seen that zigzag crap before. He isn't going anywhere soon though."

Ruby turned her head towards Konrad as she was still prone next to him. She smiled with joy and said,

"That was awesome! I've never seen them so scared before!"

A smirk came across his face as he took apart a magazine from the weapon, and changed it out with another one.

"Hm....I won't be able to shoot forever. Kinda running low on this particular ammo, and the gun is getting pretty hot."

"Because you're holding it"

Ruby's attraction for him was going through the roof at the moment, causing her to remember what her mother said earlier. She was tempted to take him right there, but her mother's advice, not to mention her enemies were still alive, put a damper on that fleeting thought. Instead, Ruby gave Konrad a surprise kiss on his cheek as her heart was pumping really fast. This caused the human to freeze for a few seconds, clearly showing to all of Equestria that he was surprised at the kiss. After processing what happened, he turned to Ruby and gave her a smile. If anypony was nearby, they would see Ruby giving an even bigger one.

"This is it! I'm going in! In your face Luna!"

But before she could move in, a noise was heard from far away catching both of their attention. What they saw was Blood Clop, but he was unlike the stallion from earlier. Taking a look, Ruby was able to spot something entirely different about Blood Clop. His eyes were completely in the same black haze that Gray Hoof was know to use from time to time, and the wound from this leg was completely gone. Another thing that was noticeable was his ability to talk normal, showing signs that he as no longer in a degraded state. Even worse that he was looking straight at them!

"Uh Ruby? What the hell am I looking at?" asked Konrad aiming the weapon at him.

"That would be Blood Clop and there's something different."

"I can see that, he's doing that same black hazy thing Gray Hoof was doing. Do you know what it is?"

"Honestly I don't much about it other than what I've seen. I've seen Gray Hoof use it on unruly or other ponies that initially didn't want to hurt me. It pretty much controls them when he says a command and they bend to his will when it touches them. I've only seen it maybe 4 or 5 times in the past 100 years and all were within forelegs reach."

Konrad didn't say anything other than simply sigh in disappointment. It was obvious he didn't like the news but none the less pressed on. She could hear Konrad mutter,

"Fucking Story of the Blanks."

Ruby wasn't really sure what he meant by that but simply tossed it a side as Blood Clop began to move forward in their direction. Not wasting anymore time, Konrad said,

"Well, cheating powers or not, he's dead. Clear shot now."

BOOM!

The shot was loud as ever to the Ghost mare laying next to the human and his loud weapon causing the noise to ring in her ears. This was nothing as Ruby noticed Blood Clop take a hit to the chest, stumble backwards and fall down. This gave relief and joy to the human and ghost mare on the overview spot as they were happy an very evil nemesis was no more. Ruby gave Konrad a hug of which he returned.

"Thank you! He's caused me so much pain that I don't even want to talk about! Thank you thank you!"

"Heh, good date I take it?"

"The best!" replied Ruby with a squeal of joy.

Their early celebration as cut short as Blood Clop began to move about and get back on his legs. Konrad let go of Ruby as he spotted the nemesis getting up. Ruby looked a head and here glowing yellow eyes widened at the sight before her. Konrad took another shot as quick as he could, creating a flash and loud noise.

BOOM!

Blood Clop's head had been hit, and was now dangling by a tiny piece of flesh. And to the horror of Ruby and Konrad, the black haze from his eyes completely healed it as if it was nothing. Ruby's jaw was lowered and the fear was beginning to creep back up to the mare. Konrad on the other hoof was starting to get frustrated at Blood Clop refusal to die.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! GODDAMN OVERPOWERED PIECE OF SHIT! STUPID FUCKING CHEATING 8 BIT CREEPASTA!" shouted Konrad in anger.

Ruby didn't even understand half of what Konrad said, and cast it off as something only a human would understand. One thing that she did understand was his frustration at stopping Blood Clop and she knew that she had to find a way to stop him, otherwise Konrad would suffer the same fate as she had all these years.

"I'll be damned as a ghost for another 100 years if that happens to him! And it won't!"

"Take this shit bitch!" yelled Konrad.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Blood Clop immediately received three hits to his chest, only to have them repaired by his new found powers. The Stallion puffed his chest out in defiance as other Blood Hooves cheered him on as they came out from the ground, houses and other shadows concealing the undead ponies that they were. They began to surround Blood Clop, forming a huge herd of ponies with a thirst of human blood and an appetite of torture for Ruby. The ghost mare knew she had to find a way to stop Blood Clop somehow before the evil stallion could kill not only the last human in existence, but the only one to have her heart. Looking at Konrad with concern in her eyes, Ruby asked,

"Got a new plan?"

"Well...shooting him WAS my plan, but that's gone out the window. The date ain't going well isn't it?"

Ruby put a hoof on his left hand and said to him,

"As long as I'm with you, it will never be bad."

Returning a smile of his own, Konrad swapped out weapons as fast as he could. He picked the one with a red claw like object that held the tiny metal objects that the weapon used. Yelling as loud as he could, he readied the weapon at the Blood Hooves making their way towards them.

"YOU BASTARDS! YOU'RE RUINING OUR DATE!"

Konrad then fired his weapon as fast as he could with multiple shots in rapid succession, creating a loud and bright flash from the overview spot.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Ruby observed with pleasure at the sight of her enemies falling down as Konrad moved their numbers down with each shot. Some of the shots went though and hit other Blood Hooves, either killing them too or hitting their legs causing them to be immobilized. Some other ponies that were hit screamed while others droned and moaned about stopping the human and saving the party.

"Ugh! The "party"...I so hate you Gray Hoof."

Many Blood Hooves continued to fall as Konrad shot on, but it didn't stop the herd advancing towards them. Soon they would have to move or else they would be surrounded and the thorn barriers would only slow them instead of stop them. AS Konrad kept shooting, Ruby was able to notice her mother run up and take out a Blood Hoof. As glad as she was to see her, Mitta was too close to the general direction of Konrad's aim. Yanking Konrad's weapon in a different direction, Mitta was able to run away from the herd before a shot was able to hit her. Konrad looked at Ruby with genuine confusion on his face and asked,

"Why did you do that?!"

"You almost hit my mom! She was close to your shots!"

"Really? Whoops! My bad!"

"Konrad..."

"Hey, I said I was sorry!"

As the human continued to shoot some more, Blood Clop locked eyes with Ruby, staring right at her with his black hazy eyes. the look of pure hatred coming from his was extremely unbearable, and Ruby turned away as she tried to get rid of the thoughts of him torturing her and Konrad. A tear came from her eye as the fear of losing the battle was terrifying for the ghost mare. Wiping her eye with her hoof, Ruby began to look at Blood Clop once more as she summoned the courage to stare back at him. He was no longer looking at her but at Konrad with his mouth open as if he was staring at apple pie. Blood Clop took a few more hits from Konrad as Ruby noticed something. The hits to his legs took much longer to heal, and at one point, almost severed. The damage inflicted from the leg shots seemed to cause a great deal to Blood Clop, as it slowed him down.

"Is that a weakness? Why are those shots more dangerous than a hit to the chest or head? There's more to this and I need to find a way!"

CLICK!

Konrad cursed for quick second before swapping out the red clip for a metal looking one. The weapon he had was starting to smoke as if it was getting hot. The man blew the smoke away before pulling back some metal part before aiming back at the herd of Blood Hooves. That was until both Ruby and Konrad heard a rustle to their left.

RUSTLE!

Konrad immediately aimed the weapon at the direction of the noise only to see that it was none other than Mitta with her mane having multiple thorn sticks, twigs and tiny little cuts over her rotten coat. The smell of Mitta was strong as ever as she approached her daughter and the young man. Mitta noticed Konrad's staring with an annoyed look on her face and made it quiet clear that she didn't like it at all.

"What are you looking at human boy!?"

"An angry mother having a bad mane day?" asked Konrad pretending to be innocent.

"Silence! You almost shot me!" said Mitta with a hoof stomping on the ground.

"Hey it was an accident! I didn't mean to despite you trying to bite my plot off earlier!" replied Konrad while holding his hands in the air.

"I did NOT try to bite your plot! I...you're just playing with me aren't you?"

"Let this be the answer to your question...WAH WAH WAWAWAAAHHH!"

Mitta tried her best to appear angry at Konrad and Ruby was afraid of having to break up a potential fight, but her fear was unfounded as Mitta burst out laughing. Konrad chuckled too, while Ruby simply sighed with relief. As they began to chuckle together, the sounds of the battle in the distance was getting louder and closer giving the tall tale sign that Princess Celestia and her Guards were closing in. All three noticed this as they began a quick rundown of their current situation with Konrad asking Mitta,

"Mitta? Question...what the hell was that?! I mean, that black hazy crap coming from his eyes? No matter what I did it, it didn't do anything to him at all!"

"I know Konrad, I saw the whole thing. And as to what it is, it's part of the curse. After the others murdered Ruby, we saw the black haze come from our old house where Ruby was murdered. It consumed Gray Hoof and took him over. Shortly after that, he spread it to us and that's how we became like this. I think that had Ruby lived, none of this would have happened. Even up to this day I still have no clue where it came from or what it is really other than it's our eternal punishment."

Konrad facepalmed at the disappointing news before checking his rifle that was still smoking. Satisfied that it was still workable, Konrad looked back at Mitta and asked,

"Anything else? I mean anything at all would be useful."

"Don't use that tone with me mister! I've told you all that I know. Just don't let him touch you for now. I wish I could tell you something else, other than Gray Hoof somehow gave Blood Clop that ability. I think only Gray Hoof, for some reason, has the ability to give it to others."

Ruby stepped forward and said,

"I noticed something while Konrad was shooting Blood Clop, he seems to be very weak against shots made against his legs. I don't know why but it seems to take longer to him to heal with those wounds."

"What would Issac Clark do.....What would Issac Clark do!? That's it! Freaking Dead Space of all things...."

Both Mitta and Ruby looked at Konrad as if he were a crazy pony, not fully understanding the human's references.

"What the hay is he talking about? I love him but this is just confusing me."

"Konrad, what are you talking about? I don't understand what you're saying."

Snapping out of his thoughts, Konrad blush a bit while scratching his neck and said,

"Sorry about that."

"A human thing I assume?" asked Mitta, while raising an eye brow.

"Very much so. Okay ladies! Based on what Ruby was told me, I think I know how to stop Blood Clop."

"How?! Tell me! I want to stop him!" asked an excited Ruby as she jumped up and down on her legs.

"Hold your horses Ruby!" replied Konrad.

Realizing his error, Konrad facepalmed as both Ruby and Mitta looked at him with a not amused look on their faces. Konrad nervously smiled and said,

"Sorry! What I meant to say was that we need to sever his limbs apart, including his head. If we do this, I'm sure he will be dead. If that doesn't work, then well...I don't know what."

Both Mitta and Ruby looked at each other with worried expressions. Konrad didn't know what else to say other than,

"No matter what, I'll stay with both of you to the end. I'm not going anywhere and this shit ends tonight. Now...let's kill that bastard!" said Konrad as he raised his weapon in the air.

"Yeah! Let's kick his plot!" said Ruby as she jumped up and down.

"Anything to stop this eternal horror." replied Mitta.

The moment Mitta said the word horror, many pairs of red eyes lit up beyond the thorn brushes. Shortly after that, voices came from those eyes watching all three of them while chanting,

"They must be stopped."

"They'll ruin the party."

"She's cursed."

"The human must be stopped."

"He'll join us forever!"

Konrad raised his weapon at the eyes and fired at them. Many of the eyes suddenly went dark as it was obvious they were hit in the head. Ruby didn't even need to use her special talent to deduce that result and instead looked around to see that they were surrounded as Konrad continued to shoot all around. Mitta ran tot he other side and began to buck with her above average hind legs to the Blood Hooves that had made it across the thorn barriers. Some of their heads went flying as Mitta hit them as hard as she could since the Poison Joak was still in effect. Despite taking many of them out, they still kept coming.

Konrad looked at Ruby and said,

"If you can find a way out of this, please do so! I only have a few clips left!" exclaimed Konrad as he continued to shoot.

Ruby began to frantically look for way to escape the oncoming herd but could not find anything. Refusing to give up hope, she began to look hard until the most obvious path was shown her way. Roneo's house was just below the ledge of the overview spot, and it was not without risk. If they were to jump, they could possibly break their legs whether they were pony or human. Unfortunately, there was no other alternative as more and more Blood Hooves began to get closer to Konrad and Mitta as they were continuously pushed back.

"There's no other way! It's now or never!"

"Konrad! Do you trust me!"

"Til the end of time itself...that means yes!"

Taking deep breath, Ruby grabbed Konrad and pulled him over to the ledge as Mitta noticed what Ruby was planning. Konrad looked below and said,

"Oh hell no! I don't do well with jumping off ledges!"

"I'll eat your plot-" said a Blood Hoof before Konrad ceased listening.

"Okay, NOW I do. When do we jump?" asked Konrad.

"NOW!" yelled Ruby.

At that point, Ruby, Mitta and Konrad jumped off the ledge the moment it was overrun with Blood Hooves. A few of the blood Hooves screamed as they forgot about the ledge in front of them, splattering on the ground and killed on impact. Ruby, Mitta, and Konrad safely landed on the roof of Roneo's house. Looking around, Ruby was very happy to see that all three of them made it made safely from the jump.

"Ruby, that talent of yours is freaking awesome! You just saved us from that zombie herd up there! Nice!"

"He likes my talent! Oh please throw more compliments Konrad! All mares love this attention! I know do."

Ruby simply pony squealed as Mitta smiled at her daughters happiness but others did not share the same sentiment with Konrad and Mitta.

"Cursed bitch! It's all her fault!"

"She must pay!"

"Human must be one of us!"

"One of us! One of us!" chanted the Blood Hooves above the ledge.

Konrad looked up at them and shouted before raising his weapon,

"Go fuck yourselves! Go fuck yourselves!"

Konrad unleashed a whole clip on the Blood Hooves above the ledge, killing every single on of them until nothing was left. Many of the Blood Hooves either fell down, on top of each other, of they fell apart in a splatter of bones and flesh. The Poison Joak had not only ruined their intelligence but their bodies as well, making a joke out of their protection. Ruby found that it was a funny joke considering the "protection" they drone on about all these years. As the shooting ceased, Konrad reloaded his weapon that was now starting to smoke greatly to the point where holding the weapon was getting too hot to handle. Ruby noticed Konrad waving the weapon back and forth in an attempt to help cool it off, but to no avail.

"Man, I really wish I had some gloves, this gun is really too hot. Also, still running low on ammo Ruby. How many more are there left?"

"Well..." said Ruby as she looked around,"...I don't really see anypony else. I think we got all of them except maybe a few, including Roneo, Starlet, Gladstone, Three Leaf, and Gray Hoof."

"Well, that's not really a whole lot then."

"Don't get too comfortable Konrad, they will fight to the end. I know them too well."

Nodding in agreement, Konrad check his weapon before saying,

"Okay, I think we can still pull this off. Those Guards outside the town are getting really close, so let's just kill the remaining folks and then we'll grab a nice cider...or something like that."

"Or you can give up and let us kill you." said a voice.

All three of them turned to see that it was none other than Blood Clop standing on the roof with Gray Hoof, with both having a black haze coming from their eyes.

"Gray Hoof! How did you get up here?!" shouted Mitta.

"Silly Mitta, you've been with us for how many years? Three Leaf has a ladder."

"That stupid green freak mare..." muttered Ruby.

"Shut up Ruby, I'm going to enjoy using Konrad to kill you every year from now on!" yelled Blood Clop.

"Not going to happen plothole!" replied Konrad aiming his weapon at him.

Blood Clop laughed as he stepped forward a few hooves.

"Go ahead Konrad, I'm well protected. Gray Hoof was given me extra protection from your weapon."

"Yeah? Well guess what? Ruby found a way to stop you, and I'm going to enjoy sending you to hell where your bitch Crimson Tail is."

"Hell?" asked Blood Clop.

"Heck! Pony heck you dumb fucking horse!"

"DO NOT CALL ME A HORSE! I'M NOT A STUPID ANCIENT LOW INTELLIGENT EQUINE! I'M A PONY!" yelled Blood Clop as more Black haze came out from his eyes.

"Aww! Did I hurt your widdle feewings? Why don't you ask your buddy Gway Hoofies for a hug?"

Now it was Gray Hoof's turn to speak as he too stepped forward with anger in his eyes.

"Konrad, I'm giving you one last chance. Accept your fate and you will have a place in our herd. You will join us and find others to bring into the herd with your weapon. If you do a good job, I will reward you later on, with a possibility of getting a mare of your own, assuming one is willing."

"LIKE BUCK HE IS!

This set Ruby off in rage of furry with her eyes glowing a dark yellow, as she shouted,

"HE'S MINE! GOT IT?! HE'S GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU AND YOU'RE NOT TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME! NOT NOW, NOT LATER OR EVER!"

Gray Hoof took step back at Ruby's rage, but recomposed himself as he said,

"Wow...I don't know what's the deal with men being popular with the mares, but it doesn't matter really. You will join us Konrad, it is an inevitability."

"My DICK is an inevitability!"

"With me it will be....wow! My mother was right, the mares in our family have strong urges! That's just....wow."

As the two Stallions looked utterly confused, Konrad raised up his gun to fire but with a freakish speed, Blood Clop ran up to try and yank the weapon away from him by biting on the sling. A struggle ensued as the man and stallion were now in a tug of war. Ruby joined in, only to be push off the roof by Gray Hoof. Ruby screamed as she fell and hit the ground, feeling pain but otherwise was fine due to being a ghost in a physical body.

OOF!

Ruby got up on all fours as two pairs of eyes came out from the corner near Starlet's house. It was none other than Roneo and Starlet, with murder plastered over their eyes. They looked at Ruby with disgust and disdain as Ruby got into a fighting position.

"Well well, honey, look what we have here...the mare whore that tried to curse us all! And using our engagement gift of all things too." said Roneo.

"Yes, a simple vile ghost mare, a shell of her former self. To bad you'll never get to see any guy wanting to have you. Having one give you a gift is simply to die for! Oh look, it's a Ruby! How fitting!" said Starlet while holding up the gem that Ruby found long ago.

Ruby looked at it with disgust and contempt know that the gem was the catalyst for her death.

"And here they are, waving it in my face...that's it! These bastards are going to die!"

And with that, Ruby ran straight at Starlet and gave her a charging headbutt, knocking not only the wind out of her rotten lungs, but the Ruby gem as well. Roneo was shocked as Ruby's sudden yet surprisingly effective attack. Ruby began to hoof stomp on Starlet before Roneo began to charge Ruby himself. As the struggle between the Blanks and Ruby began, the struggle between Konrad and Blood Clop continued with a nasty surprise for Mitta. The fight was far from over.

Author's Note:

Finally I got it done! My eyes are tired like hell, and it's 2 am as I finish this! Agh! so many delays. Okay, I'm certain that his chapter and the next three are the final ones. The next one will be a fight between Konrad, Gray Hoof, and Blood Clop, followed by, Ruby, Starlet and Roneo, and Mitta, Three Leaf, and Gladstone. Want to guess what the nasty surprise for Mitta is? Anyway, the story is almost done and I'm going to try and crank the last three chapters this weekend. Wish me luck! And leave comments! I needs them! I want them! I really like their manes!

Oh yeah and lot's of Lyra and bon bon in the sequel.