• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 15,726 Views, 1,829 Comments

Battle of the Blanks - HumanSVD



Human in Story of the Blanks. Has some violence and swearing. Meant for teen and up.

  • ...
84
 1,829
 15,726

I AM A MAN!

Ruby was currently sneaking towards the northern edge of Sunny Town, doing her best to avoid the thorny brush that had gotten out of hoof over the decades. In the past, Three Leaf, Roneo, and Ruby herself had been in charge of curtailing the troublesome over growth that seemed to plague them from Foalhood as part of their duties around the town. Due to the small population, it was normal for everypony to have assigned duty to help maintain the small community. Everypony had to pitch in in some shape or form and it was a good time to talk while helping each other out.

"Psht! Yeah, sure help each other out like you all helped me...Why did this have to happen to me? All I wanted was to have a simple life, become a mother, and live around my friends, nothing more! No, stay focused Ruby, you can reminisce about the past later, after you've helped the strong man of your dreams....Buck! Stay focused girl!"

Ruby found herself blushing at the thought of Konrad as she quietly jumped over a rather concentrated growth of thorns. Just like her former friends, the curse that had befallen the town caused the plant life to morph too. Sometimes the ground itself would even glow blood red signifying it's evil identity. The reason for this was due to the fact that over the years, as more passing ponies fell victim to Blood Clop's raids, the blood from their bodies would soak the soil while they rested. Ruby couldn't believe how many innocent ponies had been murdered and forever cursed to join Gray Hoof's growing herd on Blood Hooves as the gray stallion coined them from the old legends.

No matter how many times the cycle went though, no matter how many times she "died" again and again, she could never get used to the sight, smell, and feeling of death her former friends. It was on thing to be murdered, but another to constantly relive it again and again. It was literally a bad nightmare that constantly played in a loop only four days a year, while she was cursed to wander the forest alone until the next cycle came. Most of the time was spent wandering around her former homer curling in a ball crying for her mother to hold her. But things were looking up as it seemed, as she had found a human, and as much as he had helped her through the night, it was her turn to return the favor.

"I'm coming Konrad! Just hold on! And please mother, I hope you approve of him...okay, I should probably get Konrad's weapons first since he's going to need them considering all the Blood Hooves that are resting in the ground right now."

As Ruby found a suitable spot to hide, which was near Gladstone's partially crumpled home, Ruby began to observe the area for anything out of the ordinary. In the distance, she could see many Blood Hooves near the party tables drinking the disgusting punch. Gladstone and Three Leaf were dancing all over the place in a very crazy flank shake while others cheered them on. Ruby gave a look of contempt before continuing to look around. She was able to spot Roneo and Starlet near his house nuzzling each others neck.

And in the distance, she also saw Blood Clop himself dancing very badly without a care in the world.

"Boy, he seems to have gotten over Crimson Tail so quickly. Whatever, I don't care no where would those weapons be anyway?"

Out of all the ponies, she couldn't see Gray Hoof at all. Normally he would be out and about making sure everypony was happy, but he was no where to be found. There was only one logical conclusion that Ruby could think of, and that was he was still in his house. Ruby scanned the area and saw nopony nearby in the northern part of the town. The party was mostly near the entrance and southern edge of the Town due to the main square was located there. Ruby moved towards the northwestern edge weaving though many more thorns causing some scratches and one painful prick near her plot.

Suppressing the urge to shout out loud, Ruby got a better look at the western view of Sunny Town. Gray Hoof's house was being Guarded by two stallions and Ruby silently cursed herself. Then out of sheer luck Gray Hoof appeared from his front door and nodded to the two stallions. They cheerfully reared upwards and galloped towards the dance ground, no doubt that the leader of Sunny Town cleared them of their duties. He smiled and then went back inside his house to do who knows what. Undeterred, Ruby made her was closer the back of his house completely out of sight from everypony.

Ruby could hear something a strange voice coming from the other side over the window, and was nervous about what it was. Taking a gulp, and hoping for the best, Ruby slowly rose her head towards the in window being careful not to be see. And was she saw shocked her as their was Gray Hoof being suspended above the midair and a voice was channeling through him his body. His eyes were no longer red but now were a hazy black color. And Ruby could hear the voice very clearly.

"You do not have much time to waste, find out what need to know about the human and present him with the choice. If he willingly accepts, your control over him will increase and he will be at your call whenever you need him. If he refuses, then he will be more difficult to control but you will be able to manage with my help."

Gray Hoof's eyes returned to their red color as he began to respond to the strange voice.

"Why is that? Why is he different from the other ponies in that regard?"

The moment the voice responded, Gray Hoof's eyes returned to the black haze that hey previously were.

"He is a human, he is more resistant to magic than other beings. It is all due to....the others."

"Why are his eyes doing that? It's got to be that voice...maybe it's the demon Konrad was talking about?"

Gray Hoof gasped as his eyes returned back to red.

"You mean the ones that you told me about? The ones that brought the mark upon Ruby and tried to destroy us all?"

"Yes...they are the ones...continue to listen to me and accept my protection and your herd will never suffer like they do...FOREVER!"

"No not them! Yes, tell me what to do! I thought what I did long ago was wrong but now I can see I was right. Please do not let us be cursed!"

"You ARE the cursed one moron! And to think I once liked you long ago...bastard."

"Search for anything to be of use, keep the weapons he has away from his reach until he has joined the herd. When that has been done, give the traitor an ultimatum, repent or be put to rest. Then keep an eye out for invaders until the cycle is over. Do this and Sunny Town will be stronger. I shall wait until you require further guidance.

"Traitor? NO! He's talking about my mother! I need to hurry up and save Konrad!"

Grey Hoof's eyes slowly returned back to red as he slowly was lowered on the ground. The leader of Sunny Town adjusted himself and looked at Konrad's weapons that were in a nearby pile. Ruby looked at Konrad's equipment as well and noticed that everything he had was there. Gray Hoof walked over and pulled out something from the vest that Konrad had worn earlier. Ruby recognized the device as the "iPod", which Konrad called. She could see Gray Hoof fiddle with it, as if he was trying to understand what it was.

Ruby had to admit that it was a cool thing to see, as she had never seen moving pictures before and what a sight it was to see so many humans. It was also a testament to their technological prowess, and ability to do anything without the need for magic. Ruby wanted Konrad to show her more over the device but remembered that saving him was more important than learning about the ancient past. Gray Hoof continued to fiddle with the device before it lit up, causing his evil red eyes to open wide in surprise.

What she saw next was very interesting, as it was a set of some lyrics different from the set of moving pictures Konrad had shown her earlier of humans going the moon. The song playing had a catchy tune to it. Unknown to the mare though, a great irony had just befallen her."

When the song was done, Gray Hoof continued to fiddle with the device causing it to go black. The gently tossed it with the other items and and chuckled at it before turning to the door. As the stallion let the house, Ruby immediately took the opportunity to look around before slowly opening the window. She jumped through and struggles for a second or two to get the rest of her body in the room. As soon as he got in,she wasted no time gathering Konrad's weapons, tossing them out the window one at a time. She decided to put the vest on herself as she had seen Luna do earlier in then night.

Ruby smiled thinking that Luna would be greatly disappointed that he chose a simple earth pony over an Alicorn Princess. Giggling at the spoiled Princess crying her heart out, Ruby had a bit of trouble getting the vest on. The main issue was due tot he fact that it was meant for a human, not a pony. The second was due to the fact that it was heavy, as the vest was filled with many of the metal and red sticks that his weapon used. After fumbling for a few more seconds, Ruby began to worry about the time passing by, hoping that Gray Hoof would not walk in on her or worse, Konrad would already be killed by the time she was done.

"How did Princes Luna get this dang thing on? Probably magic that cheater...Let's see, I think it closes the this? Oh fuck it! I'll just carry it out with my teeth! Okay, I really need to stop cursing like that...heh bad human habits."

Ruby then grabbed the vest with her teeth and tossed it out the window before jumping back out. She carefully closed the window and began grabbing every item that she could. It was very difficult throwing all of this weapons and the vest in the same manner that Princess Luna had done but the earth pony had managed to do it without being caught.

"Heh, maybe I should have been a detective. Perhaps I can be one with Konrad at my side...oh stop getting distracted Ruby! Konrad needs you!"

And Ruby made her way towards Roneo's house as careful as she could be, hoping the element of surprise was still on her side. The ghost mare did not realize that her time was running out and that she's have to pick up the pace if she wanted to save not only her mother, but the man of her dreams.

"I wonder how Konrad is doing with my mother? I'll bet she's greatly impressed with him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GET BACK HERE YOU HUMAN BASTARD! RAAGGHH!" yelled Mitta with Blood curdle.

Konrad had no intention of obeying the zombified pony mother, and was doing everything he could to avoid causing her harm. If it had not been for Ruby, he would have kicked her head to a bloody pulp in an instant.

"Fucking story of the Blanks! Fuck Sunny Town! You guys were just as fucking annoying as shit when I played the game! Go to Equestria the stories said! Have fun with Pinkie Pie?! Nope. Help with Sweet Apple acres? Nope. Get chased by zombie ponies and hope to not get cursed?! Eeyup! It's always my fucking luck!"

Konrad had a lot of trouble seeing the the dark and continued to used his arms and hands to feel his surroundings. Roneo's house was just like it was in the game, nothing but boxes, just like the game. Konrad had no clue why Roneo would put so many boxes in his house. It as literally a maze, one that Konrad barely remembered and the man began to search his memory for a solution, hoping that his previous experience with the puzzle would indeed be the same.

"Let's see, if Mitta was in the far lower right corner, than that's where I was...then I can go here!

Konrad made a quick turn as his boots made a loud thud in the wooden floor.

Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud!

"I can hear you human boy! You will not get away from me!"

Konrad's anger was now greatly rising at Mitta, and he wasn't sure what he would do should the Blank reach him. Konrad was relived that an instant touch from her did not turn him into a Blank as it did the game. But what would curse him was the fact that he would have to be eaten by the Blood Hooves just as Jade was in Super Filly adventure. If there was any silver lining to all this, it was that he saved Apple Bloom and Princess Luna. Not wanting to be cursed by Mitta of all the Blanks, Konrad began to push a crate that was blocking his way and ran forward before taking a sharp left.

The sound of Mitta dragging her self with one leg increased making the same fleshy splatter noise that she had done earlier.
Konrad cursed before continuing while being greatly surprised at the hatred being projected towards him. He had greatly realized that hell hath no fury like a mother scorned, and he was in the middle of Equestrian living hell. Konrad did his best to decreased his foot steps but the floor made it almost impossible to do so. The noise of Mitta dragging herself got closer and closer causing Konrad to panic. Konrad continued forward and was relived to have found a door, one that he began to rattle in a vain attempt to open.

"You're not getting out stupid human! Gray hoof will see you when he wants to!" shouted somepony from the otherside of the door.

Konrad could tell that it was a mare, but other than that he had no clue who it was. That was until another voice spoke up and it was that of a young stallion.

"Yeah, don't bother us! We are trying to have some time together! Isn't that right snuggle bunny?"

"That's right sweetums!" replied the mare.

Konrad instantly knew who the voices in question were and they were none other than Roneo and Starlet. He could hear them kissing on the other side of the door and Konrad's anger became furious. He had no intention of seeing Gray Hoof for anything and pounded on the door yelling out loud.

"I hope your fucking foals will be just as ugly as you are!"

He could hear Starlet beginning to cry while Roneo began to comfort her.

"Don't worry, Gray Hoof will have him blessed later on and then he will apologize. And if he doesn't I will make him."

"Fat fucking chance!"

"Oh Roneo! Kiss me my dear!"

"I'm not going to listen to this shit. Wait, I forgot about Mitta!"

Konrad turned around and could hear Mitta getting closer and closer. Konrad once again began to look around, trying to find away out of this mess.

"I wish I had Ruby here to help...oh man...Ruby...wait I see something!"

Konrad had spotted a window further up ahead that could only be accessed by a stack of barrels. Unfortunately, that would have required Konrad to go back to the wall and further cause him to to move towards Mitta, who was getting closer and closer. Seeing no other option, Konrad immediately bolted for the barrels leading to freedom. A series of thuds were made in rapid succession and Konrad's heart began pumping full of blood, adrenaline and most notably fear. As if being able to sense all three Mitta made her way over towards Konrad as she turned a corner.

"Found you! You will pay for-"

"NOPE!" yelled Konrad as he jumped over Mitta and began to climb the barrels.

Mitta would have any of it however and began to bite Kornad's boot hoping to pull him down. Konrad began to struggle and the Blank did her best to pull him down. Konrad couldn't take it anymore and use his free boot to kick Mitta in the head.

SNAP! CRUNCH!

Mitta's head did a 180 before slowly turning back around with her face full of rage just as bright as ever.

"She's still alive? Why does it have to be the same thing from Deviant Art? Fuck this! Almost there..."

Konrad had made it to the window sill and immediately began to open the window. Unfortunately, Konrad didn't count on Mitta giving up as he thought he had made it only to discover his footing was getting unstable. Looking down he could see Mitta hitting the barrels with all her might. The barrels began to shake and Konrad made one last effort to get through the window.

"NO! Almost there!"

"YOU WILL PAY FOR SULLYING RUBY!" yelled Mitta as she struck the bottom of one of the barrels.

It turned out to be the finishing blow for the stacked barrels and Konrad began to fall down with the barrels.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!" yelled Konrad.

The young man fell and rolled on the ground settling on his back. Mitta wasted to time getting on top of him and began to smack him.

SMACK!

"That's for touching her!"

SMACK!

"That's is for-"

All of a sudden, the renegade symbol appeared in his eye beckoning him to give in.

He wasted no time doing so and let his anger seize control. Konrad rolled Mitta on to her back and reeled his arm back tuning his hand in to a fist. Mitta's eyes lit up in complete surprise just in time to see said fist make contact with her muzzle.

SMASH! CRUNCH!

Konrad had punched her very hard, so hard that her muzzle had almost caved in a few teeth fell out. His fingers were slightly hurt from the force of the punch but he didn't care. He simply had enough of the scornful and critical mother.

"YEAH! YEAH! You like that bitch?! You better learn to because I swear to the GOD, the creator of the all living things, I will end you right here just as I've done to the others! Smacking time for you is fucking over!"

Mitta didn't say anything, but rather had a look of shock and awe on her face. Shaking her head to snap out of her fazed state, Mitta attempted to glare at Konrad but it didn't have the earlier effect due to her injured state. Konrad got up and stood like a giant compared to her. His arms were flexing with strength and anger, and Mitta knew it. Not wanting to let Konrad get away with hitting him, she began to berate him once more.

"I knew you weren't good enough for my precious Ruby! You area violent brute and-"

"Violent? Violent?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You are a goddamn zombie Mitta! Your entire existence for the past 100 years has been to trap poor saps that wander into your town and make them into flesh eating freaks! Explain that one zombo mom!"

"It...it was a-"

"Curse?! You you guys brought that one on yourself, and how did that come about hmm? Oh yeah, you guys murdered Ruby! Your friends murdered your daughter!"

Konrad's anger was going through the roof and he had enough of Mitta's criticism. So much had passed this whole night, and he had been forced to fight for his life and in a new time period.

"They...my precious Ruby..." said Mitta with a look of sorrow on her face.

"Yeah, you know the one you let your friends kill? Some mother of the year award you earned that day. And all over what? A fucking mark on a flank....humans are a disappointment huh? I think you guys are the disappointment around here if you ask me."

"Who...who are you to call us ponies a disappointment?!" snapped back Mitta who seemed to be barely holding it together in a last act of defiance towards Konrad.

Not having Mitta attempt to turn the table on Konrad, he quickly replied.

"Me, a fucking human being capable of making such judgment...and I'm levying that judgment against you! Such a goddam waste you are!"

A bloody tear started started to fall from her left eye and Konrad almost felt sorry for her with the key word being almost.

"I...they just...*sniff*."

"Oh, rationalizing their murder are you? I think pony pride is the last thing that you should think about, considering they killed your daughter over stupid cutie mark. And you just let them do it to. You didn't even go for outside help, or at the very least isolate her until a better plan came about. Hell, if it had been my daughter and they attempted to do that I'd killed every single damn one of them myself or ran away, but no, you just sat there and let it happen!" said Konrad while pointing a finger at her.

"You don't even deserve her forgiveness but hey she must really love you even after the big disappointment you are. Too bad it cost your daughters life. I know I'm not perfect but I don't think I've ever met another human or pony that was perfect for that matter. But...at least I can say that I'd have done a better job than you did protecting her."

"I...see your point human boy-"

"MY NAME IS KONRAD AND I AM A MAN! Get it right for once or you won't get my respect at all! Not that you deserve it."

"Okay...*sniff* Konrad." replied Mitta in a weak voice.

Mitta all of a sudden started to adjust her muzzle with one of her hoofless legs and a crunch noise was made.

CRUNCH!

As much as Konrad heard it throughout the night, he still could not get used to it nor the smell emanating from her. Showing a sign of disgust on his face at the sight of Mitta, Konrad crossed him arms and continued to stare her down. He won as she lowered her head in shame, finally establishing dominance over Mitta.

"About fucking time I put her in her place. Sorry Ruby, but I just couldn't take that crap anymore."

"Now listen Mitta..."

Mitta didn't even raise her head or acknowledge him as she just laid there in self pity.

"LOOK AT ME!" yelled Konrad.

The Blank was now crying with more blood tears from her face as she stared at him and no longer did Konrad feel any fear from the Blank. Sure she was creepy, but he had broken her fearful appearance just as he had done with Skull Mush and Konrad would not back down from anypony from here on out. Realizing that he could still use her help and hopefully reunite her with Ruby, Konrad uncross his arms and slowly walked over to her.

"Are you going to finish me? Do it...I do not deserve pity or the sight of my daughter once more."

"No arguments there, but...that's not what she wants and I have a soft spot for good sappy endings. Now I didn't ask to come here, get told that my race is extinct and face hell right in my damn face but I'm not going to go down without a fight and neither are you."

Mitta looked at him with curiosity in her eyes, not fully understanding what he was getting at. Konrad was now kneeling down to her and held out his hand.

"You can make things better and you owe it to your daughter. I will stop this place from claiming more victims and I would like your help. Now, will you accept my plea for help and friendship?"

Mitta continued to stare at Konrad's hand before looking in his eyes and a narrowing them at the word friendship.

"Okay, okay, then just plain help me please? You don't have to like me if that makes you feel better. Truce?"

"We have a truce...Konrad."

Konrad couldn't but help smile at Mitta for calling him by his name and it felt to have respect, something that he was lacking the entire night. Talking his hand, Mitta attempted to get up and carry herself up but fell down. She was still holding his hand and started to cry as she failed to get back up.

"How...*sniff*...can I even help you *sniff* or my daughter if I can't *sniff* walk nor stand on *sniff* my own power?"

All of a sudden Konrad saw the paragon symbol appear and he did not want to see it at all.

He knew that everytime he gave into it something less desirable would happen.

"Nope, not doing it. Don't....aw hell she isn't going to get up is she...or stop crying."

And to Konrad's luck, all Mitta did was continue to cry and whimper, doing very much the same thing she had done in the game and in the comics of Story of the Blanks. Not wanting to waste anymore time on an emotional zombie mare, Konrad did what needed to be done. He gave into the symbol.

Konrad slowly began to wrap his arms around Mitta resting her forelegs around his neck. He could feel the squishy flesh move against his suit and her bloody mane against his head. He could feel her body react to his touch, not expecting compassion from anypony, especially the human that she threatened and beat not too long ago. Her body tensed for a few seconds before she relaxed and began to cry in his shoulder, letting all of her pain and sadness out. Despite having his senses become overwhelmed with "deadness" beyong belief, Konrad started to feel sympathy for the Blank mare.

"I guess she's not that bad at all...but the deadness my god! That I'm not going to get used too....can't believe that I'm hugging a fucking zombie...a my little pony zombie! This is the most fucked up part of my life. Okay, Mitta go and let it all out."

And Konrad regretted even thinking that last sentence as Mitta suddenly started to blow her nose on his shoulder.

PSSSHHHH!!!

"WHAT THE FUCK?! Goddammit, she did that on purpose. Okay, hug time with the undead is over."

Konrad lightly patted her on the back to let her know that it was time to break the embrace. As Mitta let go, Konrad looked at his suit and saw a few strands of dead grey coat, some coagulated blood stains, and some blood snot on his shoulder.

Mitta looked at him and said,

"Sorry...I needed that...thank you Konrad."

Forcing a smile and giving off a salute, Konrad replied,

"No problem! Now let's-"

"Konrad." interrupted Mitta.

"Oh c'mon! I'm tired of this compassion with the undead stuff. I wanna stop Sunny town dammit!"

"Yes?" replied Konrad.

"You have my permission." said Mitta with a light smile.

"Um....for what again?"

"Something tells me I'm not going to like this."

"To date and marry my daughter should you chose to."

Konrad's eyes went wide, jaw lowered, and his brain was scrambling to process the words that came from Mitta. Konrad was speechless and he never expected to hear what he had just heard. His mouth tried to form words but failed to produce anything. When his brain finally had come to terms with Mitta's statement, a hoofless leg was waved into his face snapping him out of his trance.

"Do you always do that?"

"Huh....what?"

"Go into deep thought. You did understand the blessing just gave you right?"

"Uh....yeah."

Mitta giggled before saying,

"I'll bet you are joyed at the thought of being my daughter's special somepony, or somebody I should say. She chose well... I hope that when this is over you two will be happy together and I truly mean that."

"You do?!" said a feminine voice from somewhere.

Both Mitta and Konrad turned around to see Ruby in the window sill on the outside. She was sporting the biggest smile that Konrad had seen from anypony, both in the show and in real life. Her eyes were glowing a soft yellow color and it was very obvious that she was very happy. Mitta on the other hoof was joyed to see her daughter again and zombie form or not, nothing could lessen that fact. Her eyes became a bright red as Mitta said to Ruby.

"Ruby?! I-I thought I'd never see you again! I'm so sorry for not protecting you and-"

"Mom! I already told you I forgive you and thank you for the blessing! *major pony squeal* Konrad, I got your weapons out here. Oh and hurry up! I think Gray Hoof might come here any minute now."

"Ruby heard it...all of it...I got permission to practically marry an OC from MLP world...this is so...weird. Shit Gray Hoof's coming here, not going to stick around, already got one nemesis, fucking Blood Clop!"

Konrad immediately began to pile the barrels up to form the means of escape, Mitta couldn't really do anything other than watch the door for any potential intruders.

"Fucking barrels...I hate these things! And why the hell are all these boxes here?"

"Umm Mitta? Question, what's in these boxes and why does Roneo have them stacked like a warehouse in his....well house. I mean it's like a house without a whole lot of....house."

Mitta turned to look at Konrad raising an eye brow while Ruby held a hoof to her mouth to suppress a giggle.

"It's food supplies....or what was left of it. We would use it to store hay and other materials as Roneo volunteered to use it as a storage for Sunny Town. Over many years, Roneo found it to be a fun activity to make a maze...and to be used as a makeshift prison." replied Mitta with a growl at the end.

"I see....okay, that's the last barrel. Hold on Mitta, this may get....awkward."

Mitta had no clue was he was talking about until it was too late, as he picked up Mitta right off the floor and turned to hold her on his back. Mitta began to blush when Konrad held her legs with his hands, which were getting close to her plot by the second. It was equally embarrassing for Konrad to hold Mitta in nearly the same manner as he did Ruby. Thankfully Ruby had receded to the outside making sure the coast was clear while Konrad carried Mitta up the stack of barrels.

"Please don't go into heat, please don't go into heat."

As Konrad got to the top, he carefully assisted her through the window, lettin her go head first through the sill. The most unfortunate part about this was that Konrad got a full view of Mitta's plot something that he'd rather forget along with other things this night had thrown in with it. Looking away as Mitta slouched through the window, Konrad facepalmed while groaning.

"Aggh! Ruby's mom does not have it going on....at all!"

When Mitta was clear of the window sill, Konrad quickly made it though like a thief in the night landing softly on a box that Ruby must have found. Mitta was on the ground nearby trying to get up, which Konrad attempted to assist her.

"No, Ruby can carry me. You need your weapons." whispered Mitta.

Nodding, Konrad grabbed his vest from Ruby, who was smiling uncontrollably towards him, and slung his Dragunov while picking up his AKM.

"Did they hurt you? I've been away from you too long baby! Feels good to have it in my hands."

Konrad also grabbed his Makarov and set everything back to where it once was and more importantly they way it's supposed to be. And just to make sure, his iPod was intact albeit with a few scratch marks. Ruby giggled a bit the sight of him checking on it and Konrad had no clue why it was funny.

"I'll tell you later Konrad, right now we need to get to my old house real quick." whispered Ruby as she helped pick up Mitta and began to quietly sneak towards her old house.

"What? Why there? Is that where they-" asked Konrad as he followed Ruby and Mitta, aiming his AKM at the area's where other Blanks and Blood Hooves were likely to show up.

"Murdered me? Yes, it is but we will only go there to help my mom and then we'll come up with a plan to stop them. I think something is wrong with the others. One of them practically fell apart!" said Ruby in a normal voice the moment they cleared Sunny Town through the back entrance.

"What?! Fell apart?" asked Konrad as he got to Ruby's side looking at her.

"Yeah, this mare Blood Screech, whose special somepony you killed on the way here, tried to torture me but she seemed like she had drank some bad cider, if that makes any sense."

As Ruby's house came into view, Konrad tried to make sense of why a Blood Hoof would just fall apart for no reason. Then he got a hunch as the they got closer to Ruby' house.

"Ruby, did this mare happen to drink any punch by any chance?" asked Konrad with a slight grin on his face.

"Umm...I don't know. I think so, a lot of Blood Hooves were drinking and eating cake while I was looking for your weapons."

As they made it to the door, Konrad started to laugh while Ruby and Mitta exchange confused looks before Mitta asked.

"What is so funny, boy-I uh mean, Konrad?"

"I'll tell you when we get inside, but just so you know this fight just a got a bit easier."

"Okay...I shall take your word Konrad. Ruby, my child, please help find some replacements please."

"Okay, mom! There's already a set in here." replied Ruby.

"A set of what?" asked Konrad while aiming his AKM down the path towards Sunny Town to cover their rear.

"You'll see..."answered Mitta.

"When Mitta speaks, it just plain reeks....wow that rhymed!"

"While we are in here, we need to have a talk Ruby. Are you and Konrad going to adopt or are you going try and see what foals you two can create? Marriage and family are huge commitment!"

"MOM!" replied Ruby with a huge reddish hue plastered on her face and ears down in embarrassment.

Konrad's eyes widened as he continued to aim down the road, with a red face of his own growing.

"Um....marriage!? FOALS?! I DIDN'T SAY-"

"Get in here future son in law!" said Mitta while pulling a foreleg around his waist pulling him in as Ruby carried her.

"NOOOOO!!!!!" FUCKING STORY OF THE BLANKS!"

As a new found respect was formed, a great misunderstanding had occurred at the same time. It wouldn't be until the battle was over that the misunderstanding would be cleared and that moment was rapidly approaching. That battle was not by any means going to be easy, despite what Konrad thought as he soon would out. Unknown to all parties, a greater good and evil were carefully watching over the impending storm, ready to put their pieces to the test.

Author's Note:

Another update folks! What do you guys think? Like it? this was a fun chapter to write as I loved having Konrad put Mitta in her place. Next we will see more of the blanks, maybe check up on Apple Bloom and Luna, the mane six and more importantly, who are those voices?! Oh yeah, and the epic fight, along with boss fight too so it's most likely going to be a two parter. Tell what you guys think, liked and stuff. Oh yeah Ruby pictures up in the blog too.