• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 15,726 Views, 1,829 Comments

Battle of the Blanks - HumanSVD



Human in Story of the Blanks. Has some violence and swearing. Meant for teen and up.

  • ...
84
 1,829
 15,726

The more you know. pt 2...or ch 20

Ruby was eating some more of Konrad's Pop Tarts after finding a in the brown boxes called MREs. She wasn't sure if this is what humans normally ate, but she was able to tell that they merely pre-packed foods for travel. She also learned that Konrad was an omnivore after seeing what the box contents were such as 'Chicken Enchilada' and 'Beef Steak'.

She was relieved to find that none of them were made from ponies after reading all of them, and was going to ask him if humans ever ate ponies.

"I highly doubt he does, but I understand that he does eat meat. It's something I could live with but…will I even get the chance to have a life with him, even as a ghost? And if the curse is over, what will happen to me?"

Ruby began to munch on the strawberry Pop Tart that she found and was starting to get used to eating again. As a ghost, she never felt hungry, so there was no point in eating. Now she had a reason to eat and feel good again…it was all because of Konrad. She felt very guilty for bringing him away from his home, but was comforted to know that he forgave her, not to mention that he was indeed attracted to her.

"But he also is attracted to Luna too. What do I have to do to convince him that I'm worth more than she is? I like him for who he is, flaws and all. I guess going into heat didn't help my cause at all."

Ruby looked at Luna who was drinking the Red Bull, and noticed that she was now sporting a black eye. Her make up on her eye lids were starting to wear off, and her mane, however sparkly and wavy, was still singed a bit. Her wings were also in the same state, with a few twigs and leaves here and there. Ruby couldn't but help laugh on the inside remembering that it was her special talent that caused her magic to ruin her looks.

All in all, Princess Luna looked in a very messy state, yet she acted as if she was to most attractive mare in all of Equestria.

"She must think that since she is a ruler of this place. Too bad for her Konrad does thinks I got a nice set of flanks. I guess I'll just have to learn more about him if I can. I hope Apple Bloom is okay, she seemed very upset. Well, might as well get along with Luna the best I can."

"So…good drink isn't it?"

Luna stopped drinking and turned to look at Ruby. She simply nodded her head, and said,

"Yes, this human beverage is surprisingly good. I've never had anything quite like it before."

"Neither have I…"

Then awkward silence began again with neither of them having anything to say to each other. Luna went back to drinking the Red Bull, sometimes inspecting the can every now and then while Ruby began to fidget a bit sitting next to Konrad's bag and weapons. She had to admit they were deadly indeed, but frowned when he said he was not a one man army. A pity he couldn't have done it all by himself, for it would have been less complicated and she wouldn't have had to deal with Princess Luna.

But Ruby would take all the help she could get, and there was no point in treating Luna worse than her former 'friends' in Sunny Town and the Blood Hooves. Nopony, spoiled Princess or not asked to be attacked or killed by the Blood Hooves. Certainly not Apple Bloom, nor Ruby herself.

"I can't believe just one misunderstanding caused all this mess. I just hope it will end soon, this is as close as I've ever been to getting free from them. If I fail to help any of them and they die then…my soul will truly die and I won't care anymore."

"What do you see in him Ruby?" asked Luna.

This took Ruby by surprise and she immediately snapped out of her thoughts. She turned to Luna who, surprisingly, did not have a smug look her face, but seemed genuinely…curious?

"Uh…that's kind of a personal question your highness."

"Forgive my intrusive question, but I'm just curious in what you see in him."

Ruby gave Princess Luna a confused look and did her best to see if there was an ulterior motive. Unable to find anything nefarious behind her request, she shrugged her equine fore legs and said,

"Well…I'm not sure where to start…I guess it would have to be due to the fact that I remember my mother telling me all sorts of stories about humans when I was a foal, way before…this all happened."

Luna then drank more of her Red Bull and nodded for her to continue.

"There were many stories she used to tell me, most of them were about how they had great technology, and could really do anything without magic. As an earth pony living in a town with only other earth ponies, it really struck a chord to me that they could do anything they set their minds to, something that we did when we wanted it to happen. Their ability to find solutions and ways around the impossible was…just something that I identified myself with."

Princess Luna lowered her drink and began to look for something. After finding another packet of pop tarts, she used her magic and the treat was unwrapping it with her magic, levitating it in the air at the same time. Ruby looked at the treat as it was hovering in the air with the blush hue and noise humming about.

"Want another one?" asked the Princess.

"No thanks, I got a strawberry one still, and what's wrong with your face? Is magic supposed to painful?"

Luna raised her eye brow a bit before lowering the treat on the ground next to her, with the wrapper between the dirty floor and the treat. Easing up a bit, Luna replied,

"No it doesn't…usually, but since your action of bringing Konrad here had…unexpected consequences, my spell split in half when I destroyed the statue. Needless to say, I went a bit over board with my spell."

"And with me too."

"But I don't blame you for that, you couldn't have known I was there."

"Sorry about that, it was pretty loud though. I wasn't expecting it to happen like that. I wonder if anypony else saw it."

"I would like to think they did, but I'm not expecting it to be true. Now you were saying about Konrad?"

"Oh…" said Ruby while adjusting herself on the ground. "Well, that's pretty much it. I mean, yeah the books say they had great weapons too, and knew how to fight…which is something that you and I have both seen to be true."

"I agree, I was there when he killed 8 of them, and I was only able to get 1, and I'm one of the most powerful magic users in all of Equestria! Only my older sister is more experienced than I."

"I see…but back to Konrad. Now imagine being in the forest for so long as ghost with nothing to look forward to, and being chased by your murderers forever. That's what my situation is, but then after being on the run I began my best to look for way out of it. And that's when I saw him, the answer that I was looking for and he just happened to be a human, right out of the stories that I used to love as a foal."

Ruby then took a quick bit of the wonderful strawberry pop tart and continued.

"Of course you know about how Apple Bloom was accidentally brought into this, and after helping her escape from Sunny Town, using my special talent in the same manner as I did with Konrad, I sent her to the ruins where you two were. It is strange how it works as a ghost, all I do is look for a way and then…it just happens. I know what it is, but as to how it specifically works...that part still puzzles me."

Luna held her hoof for Ruby to stop and said,

"You're getting off topic Ruby."

"Whoops! I guess it's nice to talk to somepony after all these years, so it makes since I got sidetracked."

"Oops! Anyway, then I see him save Apple Bloom, and treat her with care, that just made my opinion of him even higher. And as for his looks they, in my opinion, aren't that completely different from us. He still has a mouth, eyes, mane, and more importantly asoul. Still, I can see why it might be a bit odd for me to see him that way. If he finds ponies like me attractive then I guess it's not entirely out of the question for us. Does that make any sense?"

"Yes it does, and I pretty much agree with you concerning Konrad. I got to talk with him quite a bit before you…joined our company-"

"Yeah I know you don't want me here Princess…I'm still not going away."

"-I learned a bit about humans. They certainly had more armed conflicts than us and I was shocked at this, but he made it clear to me that nopony is perfect. He compared our history to theirs and pointed out many similarities, which really opened my eyes."

"No doubt your eyes opened wide at his body too."

"I don't know much about our history to tell you the truth. Being in an isolated town tends to do that."

"A shame really, there's a whole wonderful Kingdom out there my sister and I have done our best to make it good for everypony. I'm sorry you didn't get to see it."

"I'll manage, but what else about Konrad that you see in him?"

Luna took her drink with her magic again and began to finish it off. She held her hoof up to cover a belch and did a much better job this time compared to the last. After gently setting the empty can down, she continued,

"Several things actually, primarily it's his chivalrous behavior, although with a unique style to it. He showed no fear to the evil of which those foul monsters are, and vanquished them as if it were nothing."

"Ha! She really does talk like a spoiled Princess. Vanquished? How old."

"And he can be quite charming when he's not being…umm…a bit of a renegade is the best term I can apply to him."

"Renegade? Maybe he's more down to earth than you are. I know I am."

"Plus, he made me feel…beautiful in a genuine way. There were other suitors in the past but…none of them I felt were worthy of my heart. Sure they were ponies, but…they acted like pigs most of the time. I wanted somepony who was more noble, charming, and not afraid to fight for me. And here comes Konrad, in my time of need swearing to protect me, and then he goes off to risk his life for a filly that he's never met. That's something you don't see every day. And he just happens to be a human, something so different but yet…familiar somehow."

"I think I know what you mean." Was all Ruby could say.

"That and he's got a nice touch…something you, and I know."

"She got a massage, and I didn't…how unfair."

Ruby narrowed her eyes at what Luna meant, and all she could say was,

"Yes…I know."

"Well…in any case, maybe my reasons are bit odd or the universe is making this a bit too convenient for me, but he is something that I've always wanted in a mate. And as a Princess I can have whatever I want, regardless of anypony's opinion."

"Using the colorful words of Konrad…SO FUCKING SPOILED!"

Ruby's general opinion of Princess Luna was so far intact, but at least she had a better understanding of Luna's attraction to Konrad. Perhaps, it would help her better understand her rival's future tactics in getting Konrad.

"What a minute…it seems that's the reason why Luna brought this up. She wants to know my reasons for the same reason! Well played Princess, well played."

"I see…" was all Ruby could say.

"Well…those are my reasons for my attraction to him. In the words of Konrad, the more you know."

"Indeed."

Both mares just narrowed their eyes at each other before Luna got up and walked over with her shoeless hoof making her walking a bit odd. Ruby got up and quickly finished her strawberry pop tart, making sure to wipe her muzzle off. Ruby could see the black eye very clearly now and she wasn't sure if the Princess was aware it.

"It suits you very well, hopefully you won't try that same magic stuff on me next time."

Luna then spoke to Ruby,

"You're not going to stop your pursuit of him aren't you?"

Ruby then gave off the most determined look that she could muster, hoping her yellow eyes be enough intimidate her.

"You know I won't Princess Luna."

The Princess of the Night merely just sighed and lowered her head. For a second Ruby thought she was about to concede defeat, but was quickly proven wrong as she returned with determined look of her own.

"Neither will I…I will not attack you again Ruby, but I will not admit defeat until he has made up his mind on the matter now that he knows of our intentions."

"Again, neither will me."

Both of them just glared at each other again before Luna raised her shoeless hoof towards Ruby.

"Well…may the best mare win his heart."

Ruby looked at Luna suspiciously, and found nothing malevolent about her. It seemed that she was genuine in her statement and wanted to make a truce.

"I know what you mean Luna, if he picks you I give up, but if he picks me…you WILL back off!"

"Deal." replied Ruby.

Both of the mares shook each other's hooves before returning back to their respective places, with Luna eating another pop tart while Ruby just sat down.

"Well, now that has been settled I wonder how Konrad an Apple Bloom are doing."

As if on cue, both of the mares heard Konrad's footsteps, and both of them turned to see a happy human walking towards the throne room. He suddenly clapped his hands once and said,

"Apple Bloom is fine, in case you're wondering. She's no longer upset and she'll be here soon enough."

"You left her alone?!" Why?" Princess Luna.

Konrad began to scratch his neck again, and Ruby noticed this familiar pattern.

"So he scratches his neck when he's nervous? At least I can tell when he's uncomfortable."

"She's…using the ladies room, and she didn't want to me to be there."

"Konrad, I know it might have been uncomfortable you and her, but I don't think it was wise to leave her by herself." Said a concerned Luna.

Ruby couldn't but help noticed the genuine concern coming from Princess Luna, and Ruby approved of this aspect of her rival.

"At least she's thinking of others beside herself."

"I know Luna, I even offered to get one of you to watch over her, but she still refused. Besides, the bridge is cut, and they can't cross so everything is okay."

It seemed that Luna was about to say something further but quickly dismissed it and Ruby couldn't but help agree with Luna on the subject. It WAS Everfree Forest after all, and Ruby knew too well of what lurked around out there besides the Blood Hooves.

"I guess you're right. Now Konrad, could you enlighten me on this escape plan of yours?" said Luna.

Ruby then turned her head to Konrad, while Luna did the same. He clapped his hands again one more time, before speaking.

"Simple, when Apple Bloom returns, we'll pack up everything, and Ruby will lead us to the outskirts of Ponyville. On the way, we'll drop Apple Bloom off at her home, while you get help from Canterlot and return with guards to destroy Sunny Town."

"But…what will I do when you leave the forest? We've only got a few hours before they rest for another full year, and I can't take being alone for another year anymore!" said Ruby.

"Oh…didn't think about that, and I will have to get my truck out of the river too. It's essentially my make shift home, and I don't really plan on sleeping in a truck down by the river."

"That's not necessary Konrad, you will have to come with me to Canterlot without being seen by the public. My ponies will panic at the sight of you." Said Luna.

"Why?" asked Konrad.

Princess Luna then raise her eye brow at Konrad once more, something Ruby noticed that she like to do a lot.

"Just tell him Luna, don't make him guess."

"Oh right, humans are a myth blah blah blah."

"Correct, and if they panic, you or they could get hurt and that's not the way I want the only human to meet my little ponies. They don't deserve that and neither do you."

Ruby then took this opportunity to take advantage of the situation. If Konrad need to be kept a secret what better way for him to stay hidden from the public…with her…alone.

"I got a solution to that problem!" said Ruby, while raising her front hoof.

The human and the Princess turned their attention to Ruby, while she spoke her wonderful idea.

"He could simply just escort you and Apple Bloom out of Everfree Forest, and he can stay hidden here while you bring reinforcements!"

Much to Ruby's dismay, Luna saw right through her little hidden agenda. It would seem the Princess was not less observant that she took her for. Princess Luna then stuck her muzzle up a bit, acting Royal as ever.

"Why? So he can stay here in your hooves while I deal with the trouble of bringing help? I don't think so. He is the last of his kind, and he more than deserves rest at MY castle in a safe environment."

"But I thought you said he can't be seen by your ponies? How exactly is he supposed to go with you to Ponyville without being seen?" asked Ruby.

It appeared that Konrad was about to speak before Luna interrupted him.

"Simple, he will come with me to Ponyville under the cover of darkness. I CAN make the night as dark or bright as I want to be. If need be I can hide him in Ponyville's Library where my sister's pupil resides. From there I will send a letter for help, and Sunny Town will be burned to the ground."

"While he's safe in your castle?" asked Ruby.

"That will be the plan." Replied Luna.

"Well I-" said Konrad.

"No way! That's not fair at all!"

"Ladies?" asked Konrad doing his best to get their attention.

"I'm the Princess of Equestria! And I want him to come with me!" said Luna.

Luna then grabbed Konrad and yanked him over to her. His eyes widened in surprise, but he did not struggle at all.

"Probably still in shock. Don't worry Konrad, I'll get you away from her."

"No way! He's staying here with me after he drops you and Apple Bloom out of the forest!"

Ruby then made a grab for Konrad himself and did her best to pull him away from Luna. The Princess was shocked at her, and Konrad was even more surprised. It seemed that a smile was on his face for a split second before a tug-o-war began between them with Konrad being the rope.

"AH! Stop it the both of you!" shouted Konrad.

"Oh I'm sorry!" said Luna.

"My bad Konrad!" said Ruby.

Ruby observed that Konrad had an irritated look on his face, and was worried that she might have blown her chances with him, since she acted in a manner that he asked her not to do.

"Here's what's going to happen…Ruby." Said Konrad as he pointed to her.

"Yes?!"

"OH please stay with me! Oh please!"

"You're going to help guide us out of here, and I'm going with Princess Luna to Canterlot."

Ruby's heart immediately sank as she heard Konrad's ultimatum while Princess Luna had a smug smile on her face. Ruby was now certain that he chose the Princess over here and was about to concede defeat.

"Okay…I understand that-" said Ruby before Konrad interrupted.

"Understand what? I'm going to come back with the reinforcements and help end Sunny Town. You won't be left alone out here any longer."

"What?! He's coming back out here for me? Does that mean?"

"What?! But Konrad, you're the last human! I can't let you risk-"

"My life? I've already done that many times already Luna. I swore to protect you and I will, but I'm not going to leave anypony behind to suffer. You swore to help Ruby and I swear help Ruby as well. You know what I said earlier right?"

Princess Luna lowered her head and said,

"You fight so others won't have too."

"Exactly, now I'm going to help kill these Blood Hooves, whether you like it or not. I hope you'll understand Luna, I'm not going to let the same guys that almost killed Apple Bloom get away with it. Please respect my wishes."

Princess Luna appeared that she was going to protest but conceded to his wishes. It appeared that she didn't want to risk to losing her standing with him. Princess Luna sighed and said,

"Very well, if that is what you wish I will not stand in the way."

"I wish you would have."

"As for averting a misunderstanding and panic…that might be too late."

Princess Luna immediately widened he eyes with a worried look on her face.

"What?! But-"

"How? Well, when I was carrying you after the crash a…"

Konrad's eyes narrowed a bit before she expressed a look of disgust on his face. It wasn't hard to tell that he didn't like what he was going to talk about.

"…very unique individual crossed our path. It was some giant serpent guy with an orange mustache. He was swimming along and I tried to get his attention so he could help us."

"Ah…I know this serpent that you speak of. I remember him when Nightmare Moon was still in control of me. I…she cut his mustache off, and he cried rather…"

"Yeah…well…imagine what he did when he saw me carrying you."

Luna face hoofed and sighed before replying with the most obvious answer.

"He panicked in his own unique way."

"That and he screamed 'Ponynapper' at me before turning tail and running away like a…well I'm not going to say it."

Ruby vaguely remembered seeing a Sea Serpent every now and then around the river. Ruby also remembered the strange behavior he exhibited. He was very effeminate and unusual for a male to act that way, at least in Sunny Town. Ruby was also surprised that Princess Luna had met this individual when she was Nightmare Moon and was curious as to why she didn't see her two years back. If Princess Luna was this bad towards her, then she could only imagine what she was like when she was Nightmare Moon.

"And she calls me a foul spirit. What hypocrite!"

"Oh goodness! Now he is likely to tell somepony about you! Which direction did flee to?"

"Umm…that way?"

Konrad then pointed out the general direction of the Sea Serpent and Princess Luna was not pleased at all.

"How unfortunate this is! Now I will have to perform damage control in addition of keeping you a secret! Konrad, I-"

"I know Luna. I'm still coming with you, but don't forget I'm coming back for Ruby too. Also, I'm afraid I got worse news."

Luna then performed a very unlady like groan expressing her displeasure at the turn of event.

"Yes I can tell, having bad news seems to be the theme of this night! What else is this news you speak of?"

"There were pony hoof prints around my truck when I returned to it after saving Apple Bloom. I think a pony might have discovered it."

Luna looked at Ruby and asked,

"Ruby, did you go to Konrad's truck before you encountered him? It is vital that you answer truthfully."

"I always answer truthfully your 'Highness'."

"No, I found him after you and I…met for the first time. He was already taking care of Apple Bloom when I got there, and that was the first time I got close to it."

Princess Luna's good eye began to twitch, and her face was flushing red in anger. It seemed that the Princess now had more than just Blood Hooves, and Ruby as rival for Konrad to worry about. Now more than ever did it seem that being a Princess was a bad time. Ruby was afraid that Luna was going to explode into her voice again, but Konrad simply said,

"Luna, everything will be fine, and I'll come with you to help control the situation. You need to calm down, you can't serve your ponies if you're full of anger."

And just like that Princess Luna's frustration went away, as if it had never existed. She turned to Konrad smiling and said,

"Thank you…that means a lot to me."

"Oh great, here we go again."

"No problem, and that's all the news I got for now. Anything else I can do to help put your mind at ease?"

"You better not ask for a massage Luna."

Luna however had something else in mind and it was something that Ruby was not expecting.

"Yes, there is one thing I must know Konrad."

"Oh great what could this be?"

"Okay, what is it Luna?" asked Konrad as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I must know where Ruby and I stand with you."

Both Ruby and Konrad's eyes widened at what Princess Luna brought up. She intended to have him answer the question of who he wanted. Ruby's heat was pounding rapidly now, wondering if her dreams of having a human mate would be dashed right there.

"Why?" asked Konrad.

"Konrad, you know how Ruby and I feel about you, but I don't want to have my hopes up for something that might never happen. I think it's fair that we should settle this issue right now."

Princess Luna's mane waved past her face for a second before she began to sport a concerned look. Since the issue was brought up, Konrad couldn't walk his way out of it, and neither could Ruby. It was time to settle it right now, and now Ruby was hoping for the best. Konrad began to look Princess Luna who had a small smile on her face, and Ruby was afraid that he had made his decision right there, picking Luna over her.

That was until he turned his head and made eye contact with Ruby. She felt her heart skip and beat and was stuck in gazing at his blue eyes. Now more than ever did she want him to choose her, hoping that something good would actually stay with her. He broke eye contact and looked at the ground between them. It seemed that he was thinking real heavily about his decision, and his facial expression gave her the impression that he was…talking with somepony in his mind?

"No that's ridiculous…but please choose me! I'll do anything for you!"

Konrad then sighed, scratching his neck at the same time while Luna began to have a worried look on her face. Ruby couldn't but help show a worried look of her own.

Konrad raised his head up and then said,

"After thinking about this very carefully, I made my decision and I didn't make it lightly mind you."

Both Ruby and Luna anxiously leaned forward, with both preparing to jump onto Konrad with joy.

"I have chosen-"

"-to be protected." interrupted a forth voice.

Konrad, Ruby, and Luna immediately turned their heads to see a good amount of Blood Hooves right in front of them. Blood Clop and Crimson Tail were in the front while others, some she recognized and others she didn't. But there was something behind Crimson Tail. It was…

"APPLE BLOOM! NO! Not now, not this!"

Ruby couldn't only think of one word in her mind at the moment, with the worries of Konrad accepting her or Luna instead becoming very insignificant right now.

"FUCK!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson Tail was finally standing before the human with the Alicorn Princess and…the marked one beside the human. Blood Clop's plan was working out better than any of them could have imagined for none of them had any clue they were there. She was expecting to get hit by his weapons the entire time they arrived, but it didn't happen. Apparently, they thought cutting the bridge would have been enough, but thanks to Blood Clop's resourcefulness, they had made it across and got the Element of surprise.

The human known as Konrad didn't even have his weapons on him at the moment as they were carelessly left unguarded. Even better was the fact that they had come across Apple Bloom unguarded as she tried to take care of her little business. Crimson Tail felt bad a bit for causing the unprotected filly fear, and the embarrassment of wetting herself, but she needed to be protected. Also being a potential role model for a young filly was not a bad thing too.

And she would have protected there right on the spot but Blood Clop had a much better idea. He wanted to use her as a bargaining tool to convince them to give up and accept friendship. It seemed like a good idea, but Crimson Tail wasn't sure about it. She cast her worries aside, however, as Blood Clop did get them across the river. And now more than ever was she going to make friends with the Princess, a rare pony indeed who was no doubt powerful in magic.

And what great friends they were going to be! If there was one thing Crimson Tail didn't like, it was her now obvious affection for the human. It appeared that Ruby and Princess Luna were arguing over him, and she was not surprised that a dirty marked one such as Ruby would want to be with the likes of him. She couldn't understand why Princess Luna would want to be with him as he wasn't even a pony!

"His face is weird looking, no coat, short mane, and…two legs! She could do so much better."

However, it was none of her business who she wanted to be with. It was better to protect the Princess and Konrad from the bad things in the world, and they would very much be an interesting couple for Sunny Town. And with his weapons and her magic, Sunny Town would be even more secure for the foreseeable future. Not to mention the parties were going to fun.

As Crimson Tail stood there with Blood Clop next to her, she could feel Apple Bloom shaking in fear behind her. The filly had resisted coming with them, bucking her in the face unexpectedly, but there simply was no way she could escape. It pained her that she had to bite and drag the filly one the way to the entrance but it needed to be done.

"Sorry Poison Apple, but you must be protected. I will do my best to make sure it is quick for you."

Crimson Tail looked at Konrad before her, and could tell he was in shock. It was nice to instill fear in the bastard that shot her hooves off and was going to take pleasure in watching Blood Clop convert him. After a brief silence between both parties, Blood Clop stepped forward and addressed the human.

"Hello again Konrad…did you really think we would just give up?"

Konrad then chuckled for some reason and Crimson Tail could only guess that he was doing his best to hide his fear. Blood Clop certainly could be imitating at times and she felt proud to call him her Stallion friend.

"Yeah, I kinda did since I got oh…I don't know how many of you freaks killed?"

That infuriated Crimson Tail greatly and she just could not let this human insult her friends like that. She jumped forward with her eyes glowing a darker shade of red, and said,

"YOU ARE THE FREAK! Look at yourself! A two legged bastard such as your-"

A hoof came out of nowhere and Crimson Tail noticed that it was Blood Clop's hoof covering her muzzle.

"Now Crimson Tail, do not stoop to his level. It's not his fault he wasn't born as a pony."

"Yeah well, at least I can do this!"

Konrad all of sudden held up his strange hand and stuck out the center of his finger with the others curled up in a ball. None of the ponies, Blood Hoof or otherwise, knew what it meant. Blood Clop then asked Konrad with a chuckle,

"Heheh, what is THAT supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing important…except GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Now all of the Blood Hooves' eyes were glowing dark red, as Blood Clop told them the insult he did to Necro Hoof before he killed him. And now the mood was set, and it appeared that Konrad was not going to back down into fear. Too bad, for now they were going to have you use Apple Bloom in a way that none of them had hoped it would come to.

Despite the harsh measure they were about to take, Sunny Town needed to be protected and this was the price they would have to pay.

"You're arrogance as well as your barbarity will not be tolerated 'human'. We will not let your actions endanger the protection of our home. But I am not without mercy, come with us to Sunny Town and you'll never have to worry about death, starvation, and the terrible things that lay outside of this forest."

The human just merely shook his head and said,

"Ruby told us all about Sunny Town and your herd of freaks. You really a bunch of retards aren't you? Going crazy all over a stupid mark. And as for your answer…no. And again…GO FUCK YOURSELF!"

Crimson Tail's patience was done with this human and she was very close to just attacking the human right there. She spoke with as much intimidation as she could,

"Konrad…you will come with us or…"

Blood Clop gave the signal for Crimson Tail to bring Apple Bloom to the front, which she acknowledged. The undead mare then turned around and saw the little filly cowering in fear. Not wasting any time, he bit down on her right foreleg and the little filly yelped in pain.

"AHHHH! KONRAD HELP ME!"

Crimson Tail then immediately whirled the little filly around with her jaws still biting down on her foreleg and dangled her in the air. The filly did her best to wiggle and squirm but was only met with a tighter grip. This caused Apple Bloom to scream even louder and cry some more with tear pouring out of her eyes.

"YOU….SON OF A BITCH! LET HER GO!"

Blood Clop laughed and said,

"You're in no position to make demands 'human'. Surrender now, and I'll let you have the first taste of punch when we get to Sunny Town. It's really good this year."

"How about we make a deal and for fuck's sake drop her right now! You're hurting her!"

Blood Clop looked at Crimson Tail and nodded to her. The undead mare dropped Apple Bloom on the floor where she continued to cry with blood coming from her leg. She could only whimper in pain and fear at that point, while Crimson Tail noticed something about Konrad. She could see in his eyes that he cared for her and was greatly surprised that a human could even show such care for a little pony.

"Perhaps he's not that bad after all. He would be a very good protector of not just for Sunny Town but for her as well. Maybe I misjudged him."

Princess Luna, who was quiet until now, suddenly spoke up to Konrad,

"Konrad! You cannot be serious about forming a pact with them!"

"If it means getting Apple Bloom away from them then so be it."

"But-"

Konrad all of a sudden turned to Princess Luna and put his finger over her muzzle silencing her. Crimson Tail wasn't sure what Konrad was saying as she could faintly make out that he was whispering to her, no doubt doing his best to convince her to give up. A smart move Crimson Tail thought, as she didn't want to hurt nopony, only to protect them…well maybe hurt Konrad a little bit. Ruby on the other hand was completely focused on Apple Bloom, with an apparent worried look on her face.

"That filly is better off with us than with you cursed one! We will not let you give her the mark!"

Princess Luna then nodded at Konrad before turning back around to face the wall of Blood Hooves. Not all of the Blood Hooves were inside the ruin, as Blood Clop wanted a few to remain outside to prevent them from escaping through the front. Konrad and Princess Luna began to slowly walk forward with Ruby following behind Konrad.

Konrad then spoke up and said,

"We'll come with you to Sunny Town, on the condition you let Apple Bloom go."

"Is that so?" replied Blood Clop.

"Yup, the Princess and I will go and met this Grey Hoof of yours, while Apple Bloom goes with Ruby."

"Or we could just force all of you to come with us." Said Crimson Tail.

"Do that and I'll kill every one of you." was all that he said.

All of the Blood Hooves, including Blood Clop and Crimson Tail just laughed their flanks off. The sound of their voices was dripping with pure evil, but to them it was nothing. They were the protected ones after all, and they had nothing to fear from them.

"This is going to be a great night! Ruby will be silenced, Poison Apple, Princess Nightflesh and Reaper's Hand will be a family, an odd one but a protected one nonetheless. And there's nothing nopony can do about it."

"Doubtful, you arrogant human. Now is there any last request you have before were show you the gift of Sunny Town?"

Konrad looked at Princess Luna who nodded with a worried look on her face. Konrad then turned to Ruby, who nodded as well, and Konrad turned to Apple little filly continued to whimper as foreleg continued to bleed.

"Can I hug Apple Bloom one last time before you 'protect' us?"

All of the Blood Hooves suddenly began to express their confusion over the strange request.

"Huh?" said a Blood Hoof stallion in the back.

"Why would a human do such a thing?" asked a Blood Hoof mare.

"Who knows, humans are weird." Said another Blood Hoof Stallion.

Crimson Tail now understood it completely…the human saw Apple Bloom as a friend and wanted to comfort her.

"I guess Blood Clop was right, he was just scared. It makes sense that he identifies with Poison Apple. Perhaps he will be a good friend to Blood Clop after all, and it seems that Princess Nightflesh chose a good one…even though he is weird."

"Blood Clop, I say we should let him. I don't see anything wrong with it."

Blood Clop turned his head to Crimson Tail and raised his eye brow. She could only give off her unique smile, and pony squealed at the cute request. They were after all about friendship and what way to get a start on a new friendship with this human?

Blood Clop turned his head towards Konrad and said,

"Make it quick and prepare yourselves to move to Sunny Town. Grey hoof wants to meet you first before you are given the gift. Make any wrong moves and will stop you right here. I don't think I have to tell you what I mean by that."

Konrad waved his hand dismissively towards Blood Clop and said,

"Yeah, protect us and all that shit."

Blood Clop's eyes glowed a dark red before nodding. Apple Bloom turned to face Crimson Tail behind her to make sure it was alright to embrace the human. Crimson Tail pushed the filly forwards a bit. Apple Bloom immediately ran to Konrad, and jumped on him giving him a very tight hug. Apple Bloom began to say something to him, but was muffled as her muzzle was pressing against his chest.

All Konrad did was hold her with one arm while he went for something in his pocket.

"Could that be…NO!"

"It's okay Apple Bloom, when we get to Sunny Town will get some…SUCKER PUNCH!"

And in an instant Konrad immediately pulled out the small weapon that he had used earlier and aimed it right at Crimson Tail's face. The Blood Hooves behind them gasped as he started to activate his weapon while backing up real fast to meet up with Ruby. She somehow managed to grab one of his weapons while they were all fixated on him hugging Apple Bloom, and Princess Luna backed up as well, charging her horn in a very bright bluish hue.

Crimson Tail was suddenly thrown to the side as Konrad's small weapon went of very loudly.

PLOP!

She fell to the ground and felt Blood Clop all on her while a Blood Hoof with half of a head fell forward. It seemed that they would have to be more aggressive in order to be protected and Crimson Tail was all too happy to end Konrad's old life.

"I will get you for this you bastard!"

And then all pony heck broke loose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konrad's heart was pumping fast as it never had before. Out all the things he never expected, it was to be in a fight in Story of the Blanks. He knew the Blood Hooves wouldn't just let them go, for that would have been too easy. He felt stupid for believing that the Blood Hooves would give up and felt even more stupid for leaving Apple Bloom alone. And as a result she got hurt, and he would never forget the look on her face.

It pained him so much to see her whimper in fear like a little kid in a war zone. And that was exactly happening to, a war for freaking survival. He had seen some pretty disturbing pictures of Apple Bloom being converted on Google, but that was nothing compared to actually seeing the real Apple Bloom in person get hurt. And that made his displeasure for Creepy Pasta turn into hate. If he had the powers of the Darkside with him, he'd have gone Emperor on their plots.

"I'm going to fucking kill all you faggots!"

"Konrad! Get Apple Bloom to safety and get your AK! That pistol isn't going to hold all of them back!"

"Hold on Apple Bloom! I'm taking you to Ruby!" said Konrad.

As he backed up, he shot his Makarov shot the pistol off hand in a desperate attempt to keep the Blood Hooves from rushing them.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

Two more Blood Hooves fell to the ground dead as Konrad scored a lucky headshot on one and hit twice to the chest with another. The rest of the bullets strayed off either into the wall or on the ground while the other Blood Hooves were scrambling to hind behind the pillars in the throne room for cover. It would seem that they learned pretty quickly; another sign that this fight wasn't going to be easy. After seeing the Makarov's slide lock back and click, Konrad shouted,

"Fuck! Luna keep them back while I get my other weapon!"

"I shall do my best!" shouted Luna.

"Konrad! Bring Apple Bloom over here! I'll watch over her in this spot over here." Shouted Ruby.

Konrad turned around and ran as fast as he could while he held onto Apple Bloom. The poor girl was holding onto him for dear life and was crying the entire time. He could see that Ruby had moved his stuff over to a corner of the throne room where a collapsed pillar offered a decent amount of cover.

"Leave it up to Ruby to find the best spot. A pretty good talent for sure."

Unfortunately, the Blood Hooves weren't just going to sit there and let them recover, for Blood Clop shouted,

"Don't let him get his weapon! Rush them!"

And with that command a lot of Blood Hooves came out of their cover and started to run as fast as they could towards the throne. Some of them weren't that much fast than a human, and it also seemed that they lacked for the most part the same horse power that a normal horse would have. Whether this was due to the fact that they were zombies or that they were 'Little' ponies, Konrad had no idea, and frankly wasn't going to be a test subject to find out.

A Konrad continued to run to Ruby and made it to the cover that she had chosen.

"Give her to me and I'll watch her!"

Konrad put the empty pistol in his pocket and did his best to pry Apple Bloom off. She had different plans however, as the filly wouldn't budge despite having a leg wound.

"NOOO! AH DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU AGAIN KONRAD! PLEASE!"

"Apple Bloom listen to me! I need to get my other weapon and I can't do that if you're holding onto me. Ruby will take care of you while Luna and I fight."

"B-but-"

"You're going home Apple Bloom, I promised you."

The conversation was interrupted as Ruby and Konrad turned to see a very fierce and determined Princess Luna charge up her horn full of magic. The light was intense but not at a blinding glare, and the humming was strong. In an instant, a Blood Hoof that had gotten too close to her was picked up off the ground, as if it were a biotic warp. That Blood Hoof was then hurled out of the throne room violently through as half shattered stain glass window, and the undead mare shouted in pain as if flew apart due to the violent force of Luna magic.

"WAAAGGGHHH!"

"I WILL SHOW YOU A FATE FAR WORSE THAN BEING STUCK ON THE MOON!"

As much as Konrad thought Luna's ye old school insults were outdated, he found a new respect for the Moon Princess. He couldn't help but think,

"MY GOD SHE'S SO FUCKING BADASS RIGHT NOW! SHE'S OUR FEAKING BIOTIC GODDESS!"

"You think that's something? Try seeing a Biotic Warp in real life." Said Ian.

"What!?"

"Nothing, now get Apple Bloom off of you! Biotic goddess or not, she won't last forever, there's too many of them!"

As much as he wanted to comfort Apple Bloom, now was not the time or place for it. Konrad immediately wedged his arms between Apple Bloom and his chest and pried her off. Apple Bloom did her best to hold on but thankfully Ruby saw what was going on and grabbed Apple Bloom by the tail with her teeth. Apple Bloom was scared to death and began to latch on to Ruby instead.

Ruby immediately began to reassure Apple Bloom the best she could, and took her behind his bag for extra cover. Not wasting any more time, he immediately grabbed his AKM. Princess Luna used another biotic like spell on a blood hoof and it was sent flying across the large throne room, making contact against the wall where a sickening crunch was heard.

CRUNCH!

The Blood Hoof was dead, no mistaking about it. As Konrad ran to catch up to Luna, he heard Blood Clop shout,

"He's got his weapon! Rush them now! Use cover as best as you can!"

"Dammit! Stop adapting you fucking Borg wannabes!"

About three blood hooves ran after them with one in the middleand one each side running diagonally towards them. Luna focused her spell on the left one and flew it across the room, this time it hit a pillar and broke its back.

CRUNCH!

"AGGH! SOMEPONY HELP ME!" the stallion zombie shouted.

But it wouldn't get any was Luna immediately shot it was a quick magic bolt.

ZAP!

And its head was no more.

Konrad then aimed his AKM at the one on his right and quickly pumped 3 rounds into it feeling the recoil of the rifle push into him.

CLACK! CLACK! CLACK!

And the noise was excruciatingly loud as the sound was amplified inside. It was also terrible for Princess Luna especially since he was right next to him, and he did his best to give some space for her for what little good it did. The Blood Hoof Mare that attempted to rush his right side was quickly ripped apart like a Xenomorph with her forelegs coming apart and a chest shot finished her off. It fell down with its red eyes ceasing to glow, a sure sign that it was dead.

The one in the middle got right up on him and attempted to remove his weapon with its teeth. Bad move since it bit down on the muzzle end and all it got for its trouble was a single head shot and the sound was slightly muffled as its head acted like a suppressor.

"Man if only they would just line up like that."

As it fell down, Luna shouted to him,

"Are you okay Konrad?!"

"Yeah, but watch out their trying to advance on the sides! Back up to the throne and we'll use it as cover!"

Konrad and Luna began to back up towards the throne, while Ruby did her best to call out the blood hooves that got too close.

"Luna! There's one to your left!" shouted Ruby.

The Blood Hoof that was called out immediately did its best to rush the Princess but only had its head shot off by Luna's magic.

ZAP!

"I'm catching up in points Konrad!"

"Heh, I don't think so Luna!"

Konrad immediately began to spray the area with AKM rounds effectively suppressing the Blood Hooves advance to the back of the throne room, which was getting a bit too close for comfort. The area became loud once more with the muzzle flashes lighting up the area, with bits and pieces of stone flying off. Konrad had hoped to get at least one but was disappointed he hit nothing.

He immediately began to reach for another mag and reloaded as quickly as possible. He did his best to see where the two Blood Hoof leaders were and was unable to see them. All of a sudden, Ruby shouted,

"ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!"

Konrad looked up and saw 6 Blood Hooves rush at them, moving way faster than he had ever seen them move before. It awfully reminded him of Roneo's speed from the game, and Konrad could only think,

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!"

But what happened next amazed Konrad, as he was still fumbling with replacing his magazine, Princess Luna used a spell that he never knew she could do. Her horn lit up with an intense bluish hue and a large magic ball appeared just above her horn. And with the powerful attack that was about to released, she yelled in her most fierce Canterlot voice,

"I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

Konrad's jaw dropped in awe as she hurled the magic sphere right in the center of the attacking group. As the magic ball reached its destination, the ball grew very large all and began to pull the Blood Hooves into it. They immediately began what sounded like a gurgle scream both high and low pitch, as if the magic was pulling them in like a freaking black hole!

"WAgghgh!"

"EUaaahhhgghgh!"

The screams became nothing as the Blood Hooves crunched together in a cluster fuck full of dead flesh and bones with the sound of cracking and squishing before the sphere suddenly exploded. The remains of their enemies became nothing more than debris flying and splattering all over the place. And to add insult to injury to Konrad, as piece of a Blood Hooves' face landed on the top of his head.

Konrad could only turn to face Princess Luna, who had a look of satisfaction on her face. His jaw as still open in awe at what happened, unable to say anything.

"Pwned" was all Luna said.

Luna's face began to change from a smile to a visibly tired look on her face. Her legs began wobble as her body strained to hold herself up while Konrad ran to her aid, doing his best to hold her up. It seemed that the last attack drained her a lot.

"Konrad! I don't see any more! I think the rest ran away!" shouted Ruby.

He began to frantically look around the throne room and sure enough the Blood hooves were gone, with Crimson Tail and Blood Clop nowhere to be seen.

"Holy shit! I can't believe we pulled that off!"

"Stay alert Konrad, you never know."

"You got that right Ian! GODDAMN! LUNA IS BEST PONY!"

"BRONY YET?!"

"I…got bigger problems right now."

"Hold on Luna, they're gone. Are you okay?"

With a weakened and tired look on her face

"Konrad…I fell like pony excrement right now."

That made him lulz, for she said she felt like shit but spoke it like a true Princess. He couldn't but help think about how awesome she was and he could only look into her eyes. She did her best to stay awake looking back at him and saying,

"I'm catching up in points…my knight."

Konrad put his finger in her muzzle silencing her just like her did with Apple Bloom and said,

"Shhh…you need to rest. Let's go over to Ruby and Apple Bloom for now."

"Uhhh…very well. So…how many points did I receive?"

"The points don't matter Luna."

"Lies and slander! They do matter."

He chuckled and said,

"Yes they do. I think I've gotten 13 so far while you got 11."

"You've been counting? Now I know I've been catching up to you."

As he began to help Luna over to where Ruby and Apple Bloom were, he noticed that Ruby was still holding Apple Bloom. He could hear her singing a tune that sounded like lullaby, one that he never heard before. Ruby turned to make eye contact with him, and Konrad saw what a true woman she was, or Mare in this case. She definitely was cute as hell and instead of being creeped out by her, he was now captivated by how pretty she was, yellow eyes and all. She was certainly something in her own right, and having to choose between both of them was a hard thing to do.

He couldn't only hope the one that he didn't pick would understand.

"Man having to make a decision was tough, but right now I'm not going to bother with it. They deserve to rest before this gets brought up again. Poor Apple Bloom."

"Konrad." Said Ruby.

"Yeah?"

"You got a piece of a Blood Hoof on you. I don't want Apple Bloom to see it."

Konrad had completely forgot about the face fragment on his head and shook it of where it fell next to the throne. He could feel coagulated Blood and bits of undead pony coat on his head, which needless to say was gross as hell.

"Oh well, it can't get any worse than this."

And got worse it did. As if on cue, three Blood Hooves ran into the throne room from the back entrance towards Ruby and Apple Bloom. To make Matters worse, another Blood Hoof jumped through the stain glass window, shattering it into tiny pieces. That blood hoof turned out to be Blood Clop and he immediately made his way towards Princess Luna and Konrad.

Konrad immediately went back into alert mode, and did his best to shoulder his weapon as he let go of Princess Luna. She did her best to maintain her standing but was bucked onto the ground by Crimson Tail, effectively being pushed away from Konrad.

"Agh!" shouted Luna as she was tossed aside.

Konrad almost had his weapon shouldered but Crimson Tail moved freakishly fast and bit hard on his rifle's sling. With a quick yank, the rifle was slung out of his hands and tossed aside. He went to grab his Makarov only to realize that he hadn't reloaded the pistol. It was rotten luck that it clicked with no bang, and the undead mare laughed before bucking him, which knock him on his ass.

THUD!

"SHIT!" was all he could say.

Apparently, a pony bucking did indeed hurt, and it knocked the wind out of him as he hit the ground. Konrad could see Ruby struggling to keep Blood Clop away from Apple Bloom as well as the other Blood hooves with him. She was able to buck the two in the head really hard as Apple Bloom cowered in the corner scared out of her wits, whimpering the entire time with an extremely sad Apple Bloom face.

The two Blood Hooves had their heads twisting in odd directions and stumbled backwards falling down on the ground. Konrad thought Ruby had killed them, until what he saw was creepy as shit. Their heads began to twist like and owl with bones cracking and realigning back to its original position. Blood Clop took advantage of this and back hoof Ruby really hard that she fell to the ground.

SMACK!

"AAAGH!" shouted Ruby.

"KONRAD! AH'M SCARED! AAAHHH!" shouted Apple Bloom.

Crimson Tail immediately ran over to Apple Bloom, and bucked Ruby in the head on the way.

THUD!

"AGHHH! KONRAD HELP US!"

Doing his best to recover he began to look for his weapon. He found his AKM nearby and went to grab it but the two Blood Hooves that Ruby bucked would have none of it. One immediately ran with freakish speed grabbing the rifle away from him and tossing it across the room. The other backhoofed him for his trouble.

SMACK!

"FUCK! FUCKING FAGGOT!"

"You're not going anywhere human freak!" shouted the Blood Hoof stallion.

"No shit plothole!"

Another backhoof came his way.

SMACK!

"GODDAMIT!"

Blood Clop simply sighed and said,

"And to think that we could have resolved this peacefully. I really should just eat you right here, and take the rest, but Grey Hoof still wants you alive. If it wasn't for that order, you'd be dead right now."

Konrad spat out some blood and said,

"I guess I'm that lucky huh?"

"Indeed you are…indeed you are." Glared Blood Clop with dark eyes.

Crimson Tail grabbed Apple Bloom by the tail and dragged her over to Princess Luna, who was on the ground unconscious. She kicked and squirmed the entire way crying her little heart out and Konrad's was damn near close to breaking down himself.

"Don't give up Konrad, you're still alive and as long as you are, you can resist."

"But…fuck! What the fuck am I supposed to do!"

"Pay attention and look around."

Konrad began to look around and saw that his Makarov was nearby. If he could get to it quick enough, he would be able to speed reload and shoot these fuckers. He quickly prayed for a miracle, for it seemed that he desperately needed one right now. Blood Clop began to choke Ruby in the hopes to demoralize her ad simply cause pain.

"Marked one." Spat Blood Clop. "The party was almost ruined because of you and my friends deaths are on your hooves."

"Friends? Say their names." Replied Ruby.

Blood Clop couldn't do that however, as he simply didn't know all of their names. Smiling at a minor victory, Ruby laughed and said,

"See! You don't even know all of your so called friends! Open your eyes Blood Clop! Grey Hoof and the others have stolen your life just as they have stolen mine!"

SMACK! Came another backhoof.

"LIES! He did what he had to do to protect Sunny town and because of him, I am protected! I never have to worry about-"

"Cursed marks blah blah." Said Ruby.

SMACK!

"Silence marked one! I will enjoy throwing you in the fire place, after Crimson Tail has converted Poison Apple and Princess Nightflesh!"

"That's the names they've chose for them?! Wonder what they-"

Crimson Tail interrupted Konrad's thoughts as if to answer his question.

"And Reaper's Hand."

Blood Clop turned to Konrad and said,

"And Reaper's Hand. I hope you like Konrad. I chose it especially for you. Fitting isn't it?"

Konrad chuckled and a bit more blood came out, before he said,

"I'm honored you didn't choose Dead Plot. That would have been a real bitch name."

"If you scream loud enough when I give you the gift later, I promise not to give you that name." replied Blood Clop.

"Gee thanks." Was all Konrad could say with an unenthusiastic tone.

Apple Bloom all of a sudden cried,

"Konrad! Please help me! Puhleease!"

Konrad could only do nothing as all eyes were on him at the moment. He felt a tear come out of his eye at the face of Apple Bloom's fear. It was really hitting him in the feels. He needed to stay near the Makarov that was hidden out of enemy view near a pillar. The moment the eyes weren't on him, he would go for it, whether it would work or not.

"I think it's time I give you the gift little one. Konrad would want you to be safe, now relax-"

"NOOO!" shouted Apple Bloom.

She immediately made one last effort to run away, but Crimson Tail's hoof held firm on her tail and wouldn't let go. And for her trouble, Apple Bloom was back hoofed really hard in the back of her head.

SMACK!

The little filly didn't even get to scream, she just fell unconscious and did nothing else. Ruby immediately shouted,

"NOOOO! Apple Bloom! You bastards! I'll stomp all of you for this!"

The two Blood Hoof freaks nearby just laughed at her, as if it was a really funny joke. Crimson Tail opened her mouth and prepared to convert Apple Bloom right there in front of Konrad and Ruby. This was the last shit that Konrad could take.

"AAAAGHHHHH! I'll FUCKING KILL ALL OF YOU!"

All of a sudden the Renegade symbol came out of nowhere and Konrad gave into it like a true Sith Lord. He suddenly made a move for the Makarov, pulling out a fresh mag from his pocket. The two Blood Hooves saw this and made a dash for Konrad, with Crimson Tail proceeding with her conversion of Apple Bloom and Blood Clop watching at what he perceived as a pathetic last ditch attempt.

What they failed to noticed was that Konrad wasn't the only one who was making a last move. Princess Luna all of a sudden woke up and focused her horn with all the energy she had left. A bright bluish energy enveloped Crimson Tail and Blood Clop as they were suddenly lifted off the ground and hurled completely across the room with great speed.

As if they were meant for each other, they both screamed,

"WAAAGGGH!"

Both of the other Blood Hooves froze at the sudden turn of events, and that was all the time Konrad needed. He grabbed the Makarov and reloaded with precision speed. He wasted no time in dispatching the two Blood Hooves.

PLOP! PLOP!

Duel head shots were executed with their blood, bones, and flesh splattering all over the place. Princess Luna moaned in pain and said in a weak voice,

"Hazzah…beat that Konrad."

And then she fell unconscious.

"LUNA! YOU'RE DEAD BLOOD CLOP AND CRIMSON TAIL!"

Konrad got up immediately and aimed his Makarov across the throne room. They were out of effective range, but it didn't matter to him as he unloaded the rest of the clip.

PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP! PLOP!

All except one round missed, with the only hit scoring Crimson Tail in the back right hoof.

"Ahh!" shouted Crimson Tail, "My last original hoof! You bastard!"

"FUCK YOU CUNT!"

Blood Clop didn't even reply, and grabbed Crimson Tail towards the entrance. Despite losing a leg, Crimson Tail immediately turned tail and ran away fast with Blood Clop. They knew staying was a losing proposition and wouldn't stay to face the wrath of the human in blood rage. Too bad for them, Konrad was just getting started.

"Konrad! Don't let them get away! I'll stay with Apple Bloom and Luna!"

He immediately ran over to pick up his SVD, turned off the safety and began full sprint in pursuit of the Blood Hoof leaders. He made it to the entrance outside and was standing on top of the stairs. He could see in the distance Crimson Tail and Blood Clop running away as fast as they could, running for a make shift wooden plank that they no constructed. Where they got the tools he had no idea.

Konrad aimed his SVD at the Blood Hooves, and focused the reticle on Crimson Tail, who presented the easiest target. After aiming the top chevron on her, he pulled the trigger and felt the recoil and loud noise of the rifle.

BLAM!

And missed.

"Fuck! My heart is beating too fast!"

The Blood Hoof couple knew Konrad was shooting at them and began to pick up their pace. They were almost at the bridge, until another shot was made.

BLAM!

And he missed again, but instead hit the bridge. He could see through the scope that it visibly began to weaken, and that gave Konrad an idea.

"Get two freaks with one shot…I hope this works."

Konrad had to act though, as they had made it to the bridge. Another shot rang out striking the bridge.

BLAM!

And it began to fold and stain under their collective weight. Blood Clop had made it to the other side when the bridge snapped in half. Crimson Tail was now dangling and holding onto the other Cliffside for her life. Konrad could hear her cry for help and scoffed at it, remembering how Apple Bloom had cried for help only for the cunt to backhoof her. Blood Clop did his best to try pulling her up, and would have succeeded if it wasn't for Konrad.

"This is for Apple Bloom, Creepy Pasta fuckers!"

Aiming the chevron right at Crimson Tail's head, he took a deep breath and slowly pulled the trigger. Time seemed to go into slow motion for him and a loud noise of the SVD echoed in the night.

BLAM!

And a direct hit was scored with Crimson Tail's head exploding into all over the place. Blood Clop lost control of Crimson Tail's body and down to the river it fell. Konrad couldn't but help feel satisfaction at the death of the cunt, and waste no time aiming at Blood Clop himself. Blood Clop looked at Konrad from a distance and an all too familiar stare down occurred. Both of them were looking at each other with pure hatred in their eyes, with Blood Clop's glowing an extremely bright, yet somehow dark red.

Konrad, holding the gun level with his dominate right arm, immediately gave Blood Clop the finger with his now free left hand. From there on out, there would be no chance of friendship between the two, forever sealing a bond of mortal enemies. Konrad returned his hand back to the rifle and prepared to fire when Blood Clop immediately ran into the darkness of the forest. With no more enemies nearby, and the bridge one again destroyed, Konrad slung the SVD and immediately ran back to the throne room in hopes that Apple Bloom and Princess Luna were okay.

When he got there, he saw the sight of Ruby next to an unconscious Apple Bloom and Princess Luna, crying her heart out. It was an extremely painful moment for Konrad as well and the only the thing he could do was go over to them. Ruby had set the filly and Princess together, and had tears pouring out almost at the rate of a waterfall.

*sniff* I never wanted this to *sniff* happen! I wish I never *got* my mark!" cried out Ruby.

Konrad didn't need a paragon symbol to act on, it was all too obvious for him. He immediately embraced her in a tight hug and let her cry on his shoulder. For a ghost, she was surprisingly warm, and he began to stroke her highlighted orange mane. This seemed to visibly calm her down and she began to cease crying. They rocked back on forth as he did his best to comfort the poor mare.

This went on for a few more seconds before they broke apart and stared into each other's eyes. She was tearing up still with one escaping, but he quickly wiped it away. She really was just as beautiful as Luna and that made him think about his decision earlier. He wanted to tell them earlier but now it was not important. He was going to fulfill his promises to all of them, and he would waste no more time doing so.

"Ruby…"

"Yes? *sniff*"

"Let's get Apple Bloom and Luna out of here…and when they're safe, I'll get rid of Sunny Town for good."

Ruby smiled slightly before turning back into her sad mood looking at Apple Bloom. Konrad immediately got up and ran to the first aid kit to patch up Apple Bloom's wound. Ruby did nothing but watch Konrad as he began to patch up the filly's wound. When he was done, he leaned in and kissed Apple Bloom on the forehead, brushing her mane apart, and adjusting the makeshift ribbon.

"Ruby, I want you to carry Apple Bloom on your back while I carry Princess Luna on mine."

"What about the rest of the stuff?"

"What about it? It's just a rubber bag with food, totally replaceable. If we get this done, I'll come back for it some other time. For now…let's get them the fuck out of here."

"You got that fucking right!" shouted Ruby while whipping another tear with her hoof.

"Heh, I see I'm corrupting you with bad human language."

Ruby lightly hoof bucked him playfully and said,

"Oh please Konrad, I'm not a little filly, but…"

"Yeah?"

"What does fuck and Cunt mean?"

"This is going to be funny as hell."

Konrad leaned into Ruby's left ear and whispered to her the meaning of the words. Her yellow eyes cutely widened and her mouth was open in shock.

"That's…so…terrible! And you said that in front of Apple Bloom?!"

Konrad parted Apple Bloom's mane again and began to stroke it with care.

"Hey, humans and ponies are no different from each other really, a soul is a soul. I'm not perfect but then again nobody is. At this point, she'll be lucky to even maintain what innocence she has left, and I highly doubt my swearing will really have a major impact to that compared to what's happened."

He again adjusted her head rag bow tie and said,

"I hope she'll get to live a happy life, and I'll kill anypony who dares to try and take that away from her."

Ruby then put a hoof on his hand and made eye contact with Konrad.

"I'm sorry that I-"

He put his finger on her muzzle and said,

"Shhh! No need Ruby, it's their fault not yours. I guess this was meant to be for my life. Now…let's get them the hell out of here!"

Ruby nodded and gently picked up Apple Bloom, while Konrad collected all of his weapons before picking up Princess Luna. He enjoyed the feel of her mane waving across his neck and it almost felt that she was…holding him tighter somehow.

"Goddamn…I don't deserve any of these beautiful women…mares whatever." Thought Konrad

"You deserve way more than you think." Relied Ian.

"Maybe…whatever I got promises to keep. Don't talk to me unless it's important."

"Very well…horse lover."

Konrad could only smile and reply to Ian,

"Eeyup!"

And with that, Ruby began to lead the way to the back of the ruins and Konrad followed with Princess Luna in his back. Right now, it was Ponyville or bust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood Clop was beyond angry, for his entire plan was a complete disaster. Even though they got the Element of surprise, they still failed, and all of them died…every single pony. They were so close to converting the fools right there and he should have just immediately done it, no wasting time, and no deals. Instead, all pony heck broke loose, with all of his friends dying.

And more importantly, Crimson Tail.

"CRIMSON TAIL! I LOVE YOU! AAAGGGHH!" shouted Blood Clop.

If there was a cockatrice nearby and look him in the eyes, it would have turned to stone with the pure look of hatred emanating from his eyes. Blood Clop's heart was aching extremely hard at the loss of the only pony he ever cared for. And after all the work he did to win her heart, she was taken away like that. He would never forget the look of fear on her face, how she was dangling on the bridge, and crying blood tears out of her beautiful Crimson eyes.

What pained him was her last words,

"I love you my stallion."

And then BLAM! No more Crimson Tail.

Blood Clop was stomping and growling all the way to Sunny Town and Grey Hoof or not, he was going to kill Konrad.

"Konrad! I swear to eat you very slowly! And I'll vomit your blood on your skill before I stomp your bones to dust!"

And just like that he ran as fast as he could to Sunny Town, thinking of how to explain this colossal failure to Grey Hoof.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apple Jack was pacing back and forth impatiently waiting for Celestia and the Royal Guard to arrive in Ponyville. Shortly after Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash showed up, they received a letter from Princess Celestia. The letter was very brief but it said all they needed to know. Princess Celestia was going to bring 300 Elite Royal Guards, 300! These weren't just ordinary Guards but were the Elite Spartrota Unit, personally trained by the best of the best in all of Equestria.

They were a true force to be reckoned with and even Shining Armor himself was surprised at the heavy response the Sun Princess was bringing. Then again, these were extraordinary circumstances, with a Princess Ponynapped by an unknown monster powerful enough to take an Alicorn on and win! Worse was the fact that there were real zombies, no longer just a myth but real zombies.

And that scared everypony, but Celestia was going to be with them and she was bringing the Elements of Harmony. Nothing could stop them now, and with the power of friendship, they would save Luna and Apple Bloom.

"Gawly! What's taken' them so darn long!? Mah sister is out there with Celestia knows what!"

Twilight Sparkle looked at Apple Jack and did her best to comfort her friend.

"Apple Jack, Princess Luna is out there too, and she is Celestia's sister. Don't you think she's worried as well?"

"Well yeah Ah guess so but…gosh darn it! Ah'm just so darn afraid! This has never happened before, and…Ah don't want to lose mah little sister!"

"As does Celestia, Apple Jack. The best thing we can do is wait until they get here."

"Twilly is right Apple Jack, we can't just rush in there unprepared. We're going to need all the support we can get. Though…I can't but wonder where these things came from. And how that biped overpowered Luna is beyond me." Said Shining Armor.

"Yeah well…alright ya got me. Ah just hope they're alright. Ah knew that weather earlier was a bad sign." Replied Apple Jack.

"Oh no! That weather was so frightening! Angel was so scared of it and…so was I." replied a shy…well it's Fluttershy for crying out loud.

"Yeah! What the hay was that all about?! I know the weather factory called for an overcast sky but there was no way there was supposed to be lighting, and a ripple sky. I think that monster did something to it." exclaimed Rainbow Dash.

"How is that possible Rainbow Dash? Only Pegasi can walk on clouds." asked Twilight.

"Yeah well…"

Rainbow Dash immediately began to remember about her dream, and how scared out of her bucking mind she was.

"…just call it a hunch." was all Rainbow Dash said.

"I think it was because somepony SOOO different was brought here for something important that we don't know about!"

Everypony in the room just looked at Pinkie Pie as she jumped around in the library. Rainbow Dash face hoofed and said,

"Pinkie, you're so random! I mean, that was so vague and weird! Do you even know what you're talking about half the time?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Nope! It just comes and goes…like my Pinkie sense!" replied a cheerful as ever Pinkie Pie.

Shining Armor whispered to Twilight and said,

"Is she like this all the time?"

"Ehehe…" Twilight Sparkle looked at Pinkie Pie, who was doing nothing but hoping around until going over to Spike and Sweetie Belle playing near their zombie fort. The young dragon was not at all having fun, while it was the complete opposite for the little filly. Pinkie Pie, wanting to get in on the roleplaying action, began to take the role of the zombie, pulling off a very convincing zombie face.

Sweetie Belle pretended to be scared as Spike unenthusiastically shot a small flame at Pinkie Pie. She took this as her cue to 'die' and pulled off a very unconvincing death. Sweetie Belle cheered for Spike and hugged him while he merely huffed in disappointment.

Twilight chuckled at the little display before her and replied,

"Yes, but she really has a good heart…it's just confusing at times though. Celestia knows that I've tried my best to figure her odd side out."

Shining Armor chuckled a bit and saw Spike now waving the broom around like a joust, lightly hitting Pinkie Pie several times.

"Hehe, he really isn't have the time of his life is he?" asked Shining Armor.

"Nope, but that's his punishment for failing to do his chores. Normally he would be in bed right now, but…"

Sensing his sister's discomfort, he hugged her and said,

"Hey, I'm here for you Twilly, just as you were there for me. I still think about what happened not too long ago, and I regret how I-"

Twilight simply hugged her brother even harder and said,

"Don't worry about it. You're here and that's all that matters to me."

After the siblings hugged each other, they let and continued to watch the others. Apple Jack was still pacing back and forth no doubt worried about her little sister still. Rarity was in the corner looking at a mirror, making sure her mane was in the best appearance as always. Rainbow Dash was practicing her boxing on her hind legs, and every now and then muttered 'bozo' or 'biped jerk'. And Fluttershy was simply sitting down on the ground heavily in her thoughts.

"Brother, what do you think this new creature will be like?"

"I'm not sure Twilly but if it really overpowered Princess Luna, then it should not be taken lightly. I mean, this is Princess Luna we're talking about. She isn't exactly the pony whose bad side you want to be on."

"I guess so…I want to study its carriage later. You would be surprised at it, it's so…radical and different. I still can't understand where this 'Raccoon City' is and 'Uzi 4 U' means."

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Oh it's nothing, it's just some strange sign on the back of the carriage. I'd have to show it to you. If this creature is powerful enough to take Luna captive, then it must be something indeed."

"I agree…I won't underestimate it nor will I fear it. When we go out there, stay close to me Twilly."

"Sure thing…Shiny."

"Hehe, I love you sis you know that? Now I wonder when…"

All of a sudden the door opened revealing Princess Celestia in…armor?

And the look on her face was one of serious business, not the usual warm expression that she was so commonly seen with. Twilight had never seen Celestia this unhappy, no, this furious ever! All of the ponies ( including Spike ) immediately bowed down. Twilight immediately ran to her mentor and greeted her in her usual cheerful manner.

"Princess Celestia! I-"

"My faithful student, I'm relieved that you're safe, but now is not the time for pleasantries. Shining Armor, are you ready?"

"Yes your majesty!" replied Shining Armor as he donned his helmet.

"Good." Was all she said before her horn glowed in its usual solar hue. And in came the chest that carried…

"The Elements of Harmony will be required to stop whatever chaotic force we might face. Now girls, please take your respective Elements."

Apple Jack was immediately the first to grab hers and wasted no time putting it on. Celestia herself noticed this but did not mention it as it was obvious she too was in the same boat. They both had sisters out there and they were going to bring them back. The rest of the girls took their Elements and donned them with Twilight Sparkle being the last to grab hers. Sweetie Belle took the opportunity to say,

"Spike I'm scared! Protect me from the zombies!" and immediately embraced the young dragon tightly.

"Aghhhh!" moaned the dragon.

Everypony in the room laughed at the poor dragon's expense and the even the Princess herself gave heart felt smile. That was quickly replaced as she went back to her serious demeanor, and said,

"Now girls, we will be head into the forest and we will be searching every square hoof until we find our missing loved ones. We will not returned until the entire forest has been searched, so prepare yourselves for a long night. Shining Armor."

"Yes your highness!"

"Please do the honors of leading Spartrota Unit, we will follow behind you. And girls stay close the entire time, understood?"

"Yes Princess!" said all of the bearers.

"Good and Spike?"

"Yes Princess?"

"I think the library will be in your capable claws, after all Princess Belle will need protection won't she?"

Spike's face immediately reddened with embarrassment when she mentioned the role playing game. Sweetie Belle's face lit up with a smile and Rarity said,

"Oh my widdle spikey wikey will keep her safe for sure!"

"Yes…" said spike in a defeated tone.

Everypony lightly laughed, before Princess Celestia said,

"Shining Armor please lead the way."

"Yes your highness, Okay ladies, follow me and stick close."

And just like that all of them left the library, leaving a poor Spike alone with Sweetie Belle.

"So Spike, want to play the bad two legged monster?"

Spike face clawed and thought himself,

"Pony Feathers! I swear I get no respect! This is going to be a long night."

Then Spike got a brilliant idea, one that was sure to keep her off his tail.

"Actually I got a better I idea…you want some ice cream?"

"Would I?! Where is it?!"

"It's in the kitchen, hope you like chocolate."

And just like that she ran into the kitchen, and his Spike now had his moment of peace. After making sure Sweetie Belle wasn't around, he picked up the broom and began to pretend it was Rarity.

"Oh kiss me my dear! Mua mua mua mua!" said Spike in his Rarity voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyra Heartstrings awoke after getting the perfect idea for her Nightmare Night costume. She knew it had to be something with humans, but the perfect idea came to her in her dream. It was based off of the human guy in a green outfit, and she was going to be a female version of him. In the dream he was some kind of Soldier protecting a mare from zombies.

And he was bucking cool with his head rag covering his face like a mysterious, yet powerful man on a mission. She also dreamed that she was the mare and enjoyed it when he kissed her in the end. So what other way to honor her new found character for her fandom? Simple, dress like him in a Rule 63 manner!

"For every character, there is opposite gender of said character. This is going to be bucking cool!"

Lyra immediately got up and began to sketch a rough draft of what the costume would look like. She was sure that she could walk on her hind legs for the most part, and she was much more proficient at it than the last month. As the pencil was enveloped in her teal glow, she thought to herself,

"How am I going to get the materials? I know! Rarity has some left over camoflauge material! I can just pay a little bit extra for it and have it done in the afternoon. I'll probably have giver her my lucky Sapphire but…it's totally worth it!

Among other things that she and her fellow fandom members guessed about humans was their great grasp on technology. Lyra would have given anything to get her hooves on such human tech, but the one that consistently popped into her mind was the one that was shaped like a tiny box. The dream seemed very similar every time she thought about it, the same black box with pictures moving like the old film reals but with a much clearer vision and variety of things.

"Maybe I should be a zombie version of him as well…yeah! That will be cool! I'll use a spell that makes my eyes red and I'll use some dye on the camoflauge suit! This is so going to great, I'll even have a little education time for the costume contest, do a little song and dance, boom! I'll win the bits for sure!"

And off Lyra went with her sketch become in more refined and more clear after each stroke of the pencil, using her magic to show a very accurate description of her new human character. It was so easy using magic to sketch, and it always turned out great.

"I just wish more ponies would be open to the fandom. They don't know what they're missing! Maybe I can make a fanfic or a plushie of this guy in my dream…nope, just stick to one time at a time…but having a human plushie would be pretty sweet! Man, I'm really a human lover alright.

Lyra heartstrings pony squealed in delight, completely oblivious to the shitstorm that was brewing right outside her and her best friend's house, unaware that a human was lurking about, just waiting to be found.

==============================================================================

Wow! Fast update huh? And as promised...action! There will be more action later and as a heads up there will be chapter that will explain in more detail as to how Konrad got there. I don't think anyone is going to be able to predict what it will be, and it might be a bit confusing for people to understand. When it comes out, I'll do my best to explain in in PM's if I fail to to clarify it in the story. Now that's out of the way, DAAYYYUUM! Poor Apple Bloom! I hope that gave you guys the feels and who do you think Konrad chose? Be warned there are plenty of Blood Hooves to go around, and boss fight will be up soon. Oh and sequel for those that don't know. Now that I've upheld my Pinkie Promise, what did you guys think? Be sure to review! And I'm work on the next chapter ASAP!