• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,003 Views, 27 Comments

Pinkie City - Bendy



Pinkie Pie falls asleep and wakes up in New New York City.

  • ...
12
 27
 2,003

Planet Express

"Wake up!" shouted a man with a Jamaican accent.

Pinkie Pie opened her eyes to see a man in his 40s wearing a green shirt, green pants and red shoes looking down at her.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Hermes. Who are you?"

"Pinkie Pie."

Pinkie stood up off the couch.

"I'm sorry Pinkie Pie, but I think I'm gonna have to ask you to l--

"She's working here now!" said Farnsworth interrupting Hermes while walking past. Who was no longer naked, now wearing a white lab coat, green pants and a pair of light blue slippers.

"Oh, sorry Professor."

Pinkie Pie's stomach growled.

"Um, do you know where I can get some food?"

"The kitchen obviously. Or maybe in your case Central Park." said Hermes.

"Central Park?"

"There is lots of grass there."

"Well grass is OK I guess." Hermes walked out of the room leaving Pinkie Pie alone. "Let's see what they have in the kitchen." she thought in her own head.

--------------------------------

In Pinkie Pie's own universe at the Ponyville Train Station; Rainbow Dash, Spike, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack were waiting for a train to take them to Canterlot.

--------------------------------

Back in the Futurama universe Pinkie Pie was sitting at the kitchen table looking thoughtfully while eating a red apple very slowly only taking small bites out of it and chewing each bit of apple about a dozen times.

"Hmmm, so they are omnivores?" she thought in her own head as she recalled seeing some non vegetarian food in the fridge. "I wonder where do they get all the meat from?" she gasped in horror. "I bet they have enslaved poor animals and slaughter them for food! Well, I think they may not be complete utter savages. For I think they would have killed me and eaten me already by now if they were complete savages."

A man with a mustache in his 40s wearing grey pants and a jacket with a brown cap entered the room who held a pink magazine in his hands.

"Morning Pinkie Pie." he said with a southern accent.

"How do you know my name? Wait, you watched me on TV right?"

"Yes, I Scruffy watched you on TV." said Scruffy.

"Wait, I think I see myself on the cover of that magazine you're holding?"

"Alright I admit it, I'm a clopper."

He walked out of the room shedding a single tear.

"What's a clopper?"

Pinkie got herself a few more apples to eat from a drawer, eating them far quicker than her first apple. Pinkie thought the apples tasted nice enough, but when compared to the wonderfully sweet apples she normally ate grown by the Apple Family, they might as well have tasted like rotten compost in comparison to those apples.

"I wonder if they have good candy and cakes in this universe?"

"We got good beer, that's for sure." said a deep voice.

Pinkie Pie turned around to see a strange Humanoid machine drinking out of a green beer can, who's eyes were sparkling with electricity.

"What's you're name ... uhhh machine?"

"I'm Bender. And uhhh … what the fuck are you?"

"I'm Pinkie Pie, a pony."

"Whoa man, what kind of drug software am I downloading?"

Bender walked out of the room still not believing what his eyes were showing him.

"Bender, have you been jacking on again?" said Farnsworth's voice which could be heard from outside the room.

"Nooo."

"Oh well, OK then."

A very small house cat sized black alien creature, that has a pale yellow circle around it's belly and mouth, with three eyes, it's third eye on a stalk, that wore a diaper and a red cape as it walked into the room.

"Oh hello there you little cute thing." Upon hearing and seeing Pinkie Pie it screamed, then ran out of the room. "Scared of Ponies?"

Pinkie Pie decided she ate enough apples, so she went on her way to the lounge to see two young women, who were sitting on the couch watching some show on TV about a toad that sat on a pond leaf in a plain white background, who's multicolored eyes emitted a buzzing droning hum sound. One woman was an Asian in pink and a woman that was a cyclops, who wore black pants, black boots and a white tank top. Both of them stared in disbelief at Pinkie Pie.

"Amy, what is that?" said the cyclops.

Amy squealed in joy.

"Oh my God Leela, it's Pinkie Pie!" she shouted.

"You watched me on TV too?" said Pinkie Pie.

"Yes, I've been watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic since I was a little girl."

The small black alien creature from before walked into the room. Upon seeing Pinkie Pie it screamed, then ran out of the room.

"Hmmm, Nibbler seems to be terrified of you for some reason. Any idea why?" said Leela.

"I don't know."

A young red haired man wearing a red jacket and blue pants walked into the room holding a green soda can which said "Slurm" on it. He gasped in shock when he saw Pinkie Pie making him drop his Slurm on the floor, that caused the Slurm's green liquid within to spill over a wide area on the floor.

"What the hell is that?" he shouted.

"I'm Pinkie Pie, a Pony."

"Righttt."

He walked out of the room.

"Everyone, report to the conference room! We're going to have a conference!" shouted Farnsworth on intercom.

"That's a little unnecessary." said Pinkie Pie.

All the staff made their way to the conference room. Once they were in the conference room, they gathered around the conference table taking a seat each. There is a small wooden crate on the table.

"Good news everyone!" shouted Farnsworth while he hovered into the room on a orange hover arm chair, which landed at the conference table. "We have a new employee." he said while no longer shouting.

"Duh!" said Bender while smoking a cigar.

"She will be your body guard Fry."

"That's really great, Professor. I have a Pony to protect me on the suicidally dangerous deliveries you send me on." said Fry sarcastically.

"Why yes it is. Anyhoo you will be delivering this crate of porno magazines to Luna Park. Questions?" Bender and Scruffy raised their hands. "No, you can't have any."

"Awww." said Bender and Scruffy sadly.

"Well, off you go then."

Pinkie Pie, Leela, Bender and Fry, who picked up the crate off the table, all got off their seats and walked towards the Planet Express Ship, followed by going up it's steps.

Inside the ship Pinkie Pie was in utter amazement while walking along the ship's corridor.

"Wow! This ship is cool."

"Just don't touch anything." said Leela.

They all went into the cockpit, Fry, Leela and Bender took their usual seats, while Pinkie Pie lied herself down on the couch near the window screen.

"I still can't believe the Professor hired a fucking Pony." said Bender whispering to Fry next to him.

"Yeah, he's crazy." he said while whispering back to Bender.

"You know I can hear you two clearly." said Pinkie Pie.

"Aw crap." said Bender.

"Come on guys, leave her alone." said Leela.

"Yes captain." said Fry.

"Fine." said Bender.

Leela pressed a button, which made a huge piece of machinery lift the Planet Express Ship to a 45-degree angle, followed by the hangar roof retracting open.

"We're really gonna take off into space!" said Pinkie Pie excitedly. The ship took off clearing the atmosphere and reaching the moon in about two seconds. "That was quick."

The ship flew across the moon to meet a massive grey dome. A large circular hatch opened on the dome, followed by the ship flying through it to land in a huge car park outside a Disneyland-like place with moon-themed rides. Just outside Luna Park there was also a long queue of people awaiting for admission.

Back inside the cockpit Leela took the keys out of the ignition, while Pinkie Pie had her face pressed against the window staring in awe at Luna Park.

"Wow! An amusement park on the moon! I bet if Celestia made an amusement park for Luna on the moon, she may have never become Nightmare Moon."

"We're just here to drop the crate off, then get out of here." said Leela.

"Awww." said Fry and Pinkie Pie sadly.

"Come on Leela! We never got to go on the bumper cars last time." said Fry.

"No!"

"Alright fine." said Fry crossing his arms.

"You're boring Leela." said Pinkie Pie.

Leela narrowed her eye slightly at Pinkie Pie.

"I'll wait here." said Bender.

"Why aren't you coming?" said Pinkie Pie.

"They don't allow me in here anymore."

"I'll stay behind too. Just to make sure Bender, doesn't take off with the ship without us." said Leela.

"Can I go?" said Pinkie Pie.

"Sure come on." said Fry while he picked up the crate off the floor. "Just try not draw too much attention to yourself."

"OK."

Pinkie Pie and Fry walked out of the cockpit, then down the ship's steps, and were allowed to bypass the long queue. Many people within the queue shouted and pointed at Pinkie Pie saying "Hey, it's Pinkie Pie." while the rest stared at her in disbelief.

Pinkie Pie and Fry came to the Luna Park Receiving Depot, where a overweight man wearing a white shirt and blue pants was sat behind a desk with his feet up on it.

"So, they rehired you Sal?" said Fry.

"Yep." he said.

Sal sat up, then signed the sign pad Fry was holding. Fry handed him the crate, then Pinkie Pie and Fry made their way back to the ship.

"This sucks, we can't have any fun." said Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah, I know."

Pinkie Pie and Fry walked up the steps of the Planet Express Ship, followed by the ship taking off into the sky to fly towards Earth, then enter it's atmosphere to fly through the city of New New York narrowly avoiding a billboard, and then finally land in the Planet Express hanger.

All four walked down the steps of the ship.

"Pinkie Pie, is it safe to enter your universe?" said Twilight's voice in Pinkie Pie's head.

"Why didn't you contact me earlier?!"

Fry, Leela, and Bender looked at Pinkie Pie weirdly.

"I just learned the this spell Pinkie. So is it safe to enter or not?"

"Yes, it's safe." Suddenly there was blinding flashes of light, followed by the appearance of the Mane Six, who group hugged Pinkie Pie. "I missed you guys! Come on, let's get out of here already."

Pinkie Pie along with the Mane Six disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

"Good riddance." said Bender.

Suddenly there was blinding flashes of light, followed by the appearance of Lyra Heartstrings along with the Mane Six and Princess Luna.

"See? I told you Humans were real." said Lyra.

"What the fuck?!" shouted Fry.

"Ponies are invading our universe!" shouted Bender.

"We're doomed!" shouted Leela.

Fry, Leela and Bender ran away screaming.

The End

In a flashback we see Pinkie Pie fast asleep lying in bed, then suddenly there was a blinding flash of light, followed by the appearance of Discord.

"Oh I love universe jumping." said Discord with a wicked grin.

He flicked his fingers making Pinkie Pie disappear in a blinding flash of light.

Pinkie Pie reappeared lying on the floor inside a Suicide Booth within the Futurama universe.

Comments ( 22 )

Yet another silly My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic and Futurama crossover fan fiction of mine.

Fry

:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:
Awesome! Especially the Fry part,If you know what i mean :raritywink:

Could be better

But deserves a mustache :moustache:

Hooray for plot convenience!

Discord, you troll.
Could've been longer though.

My reaction to reading the title: Hell yeah! It's gonna be so awesome~ :rainbowkiss:

After reading; :rainbowhuh: Could be better. Much, much better.

trololololololololololololololololololol
good fic tho. and
i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/10/2/9eabe8a9-3c55-4052-acc9-fb6c702d27ec.jpg
i like it

New new york? What about new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new york?

I see that many of have said it "could have been better" or "longer" but may I request that you write your own Pinkie Pie ends up in the Futurama universe story?

1135235

I'm not sure. Is is about your name Fry?

Thanks.

1135510

My other fan fiction Universe-Jumping-Discord explains the whole thing about Discord.

1136452

Are you referencing Doctor Who?

1136703 No I'm talking about THAT OTHER internationally acclaimed British Sci-fi show in which one (near) immortal travels the omniverse.

1136716

What's it called?

1136722 It's really popular, it's called SARCASM. I heard it was really good, you should check it out some time.

1136748

Wow! My brain exploded.

1136757 I know right? My mind like, evaporated into my balls. It was THE HYPEST SHIT.

just pointing this out but discord's an asshole

1148083

Indeed he is. And there's also an explanation on Discord's universe traveling powers my fan fiction: Universe Jumping Discord.

Glad you found it funny too.

Just caught up on this, Rush, sorry it took a while. Good stuff. :yay:

Whoa 700 total views on this fan fiction? Awesome!

1173721

Ah thanks, Umby!

What was your favorite lines?

Kinda reminds me of another Futurama fanfic "Magical Shiny Land" where Fry got teleported to Equestria. That one was badly written, this one on the other hand has some decent structure and seems pretty cannon. Good job:moustache:

1269606

Uh, that's my fan fiction. XD It was kinda My first Futurama and MLP FIM crossover I ever made, I normally write in transcript format on the Futurama Madhouse.

Thanks for liking this one better though. My fan fiction are kinda hit or miss, especially my latest fan fiction Pinkie Pie Watches Fry Back which has gotten a ton of down votes.

If I'm ever to write again, I don't think it'll be another Futurama and MLP FIM crossover.

It was a decent read, however, things felt unnecessarily rushed and because of it, I believe that we lost out on some prime character interaction and development...

7.0/10 :duck:

Login or register to comment