• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,002 Views, 27 Comments

Pinkie City - Bendy



Pinkie Pie falls asleep and wakes up in New New York City.

  • ...
12
 27
 2,002

Pinkie Pie Invades The Futuramaverse

Today was a fun day for Pinkie Pie, there was; cakes, pancakes, cupcakes, chocolate, blue berry muffins and more than enough alcoholic beverages at today's party for everypony to get knocked off their asses.

But now it was late, everypony has long since left leaving Pinkie snuggled up in bed sleeping peacefully.


---------------------------------------------

"There is a large queue forming behind you, so wake up and make your order quickly." said a robotic female voice.

Pinkie opened her eyes to find herself in a small metal room not unlike a phone booth with no windows.

"Huh?" She stood up. "Where am I?"

"Please select mode of death. Quick and painless or slow and horrible?"

"Neither!" she shouted.

"You have selected slow and horrible."

Knives, tasers, chain saws, hammers, drills, and Jacob's ladders came out from behind a hatch.

"Well, I'm doomed."

Pinkie screamed while she narrowly dodged with super cartoon like speed the machine's weapons jabbing and swinging at her, until the machine made one final jab with a knife intended for Pinkie's head, which she ducked just in time to avoid.

"You are now dead." The machine's weapons went back behind the hatch. "Thank you for using MomCorp's Suicide Booths. For each suicide you benefit the economy by twenty five cent. If you were unhappy about our service, please take your receipt and get a full refund." A receipt comes out from the side of the machine landing on a pile of receipts. "And remember, we're free on Sundays. So even useless pathetic poor people like you can kill themselves with MomCorp's Suicide Booths."

A door had slid open from behind Pinkie Pie, which she dashed out of at such tremendous speed she looked like a pink blur, to result in bumping into someone's legs almost knocking them over.

"Hey, watch it!" shouted a man's voice.

When Pinkie opened her eyes she was briefly blinded by the sun, but once she could focus she saw a six foot tall bald heavily overweight Caucasian man in his late 30s, who wore a pair of white underwear along with a greasy white t-shirt.

"Sorry."

Pinkie Pie stood up revealing her to be about the same height of the man's legs, also to reveal behind the man dozens more angry looking Humans waiting in line to use the Suicide Booth.

"Be more careful next time uhh... whatever you are."

"What are you hairless apes?"

"What are you doing up here mutant?" shouted some man in the queue.

"Go back to the sewer freak!" shouted another man.

Many other Humans shouted similar things in the crowd, so thus Pinkie Pie decided to run off into a nearby alleyway, thinking it was best to leave these strange hairless ape like creatures alone.

--------------------------------------------------

Back in Ponyville it was still late at night and everypony in Ponyville was fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Once Pinkie Pie was safe inside the alleyway next to a dumpster, she began to think over the situation that she's found herself in her own head.

"OK, I think I'm definitely not in Equestria anymore." She looked up in the sky seeing hover cars stuck in traffic jams in the sky itself and noticed many skyscrapers. "Yep, this is not Equestria. Now how did I get here?" She gasped in horror. "I must have been teleported into a parallel universe where Ponies like me don't exist! That said, I bet there's many other Pinkie Pies that have landed themselves in the same situation I have." All at once in a series of brief visits across the Multiverse we see countless other Pinkie Pies (While many of the Pinkie Pies don't look any different than any other Pinkie Pie some look like; Robots, Cyborgs, Cyclops, no eyes, faceless, G Major, Anime, 8 bit graphics, and all sorts of other reincarnations.) in different parallel universes similar to this where Pinkie Pies were thinking almost the same thing at the same time in alleyways. "Whoa, I'm thinking too deeply into this." The other infinite number of Pinkie Pies in other parallel universes thought the same thing at the same time as well.

Suddenly a dark orange Robot with hammerhead shark like eyes, who held a knife jumped out of the dumpster next to Pinkie Pie to land in front of her.

"Haaaa!" said the crazed Robot.

"Uh, hello?"

"Please to meet you, I'm Roberto."

"I'm Pinkie Pie."

"Well Pinkie Pie, I'm gonna make glue out of you! "He started to repeatedly jab at her with his knife while she dodged it with lightning like speed. "As well as cut your skin off to make shoes and eat the rest of you!" He started making maniac sounds. "Ha-haa! Heh-heh, haah, haah! Boogalee-Moogalee-Moogalee! Heh-heh, haah, haah! Heh-heh, haah, haah! Boo boo bang bang, heh-heh, haah, haah! Stab stab, woo woo bang bang, haah, haah! Ha-haa, heh-heh!"

"Stop!"

"Stop moving, hold still, so I may stab you and kill you!" he shouted.

Pinkie Pie back flipped away to pick up a garbage can, which she threw at Roberto that knocked him over and caused him on impact with the garbage can to lose his grip on his knife, thus his knife fell on the ground out of his reach.

Pinkie jumped high into the air to slam down onto Roberto's face with both of her back hooves shattering his face knocking him clean out.

"Stupid lunatic." A hover police car descended down from the sky landing in front of Pinkie Pie, followed by two police officers getting out of the car. One a Human police officer the other a Robot. "Can't I just be left alone?" she thought.

"URL, is that what they saw at the Suicide Booth?" said the Human to the robot.

"I believe so Smitty." said URL.

"What do you want?" she shouted.

"To send you back into the sewer where you belong mutant." said Smitty.

"I'm not a mutant!"

"Hmm, you look a little too cute for a mutant." said URL.

"Let's throw it in the sewer anyway, just in case."

"I'm not going into a sewer." she shouted while she ran off at such tremendous speed she looked like a pink blur.

Pinkie looking like a pink version of sonic the hedgehog went across a busy street to jump over a red hover truck into another alleyway.

Back in the alleyway Pinkie was in URL and Smitty looked stunned.

"How are we supposed to catch something that fast?" said URL.

"I don't know, I think we need back up."

"Hey look the crazy escapee!" the robot pointed at the unconscious Roberto lying on the ground.

URL and Smitty walked over to Roberto.

"What happened to him?" he said while pointing at the two hoof marks on his face.

"I think the mutant pony did this."

"Holy Zombie Jesus! That pony thing is dangerous."

With that URL confiscated Roberto's knife by placing it inside his chest cabinet while Smitty placed laser hand cuffs on Roberto, then they both picked him up and threw him into the back of the car.

"Let's go."

They entered the car then proceeded to fly off into the sky.

Elsewhere in another alleyway Pinkie Pie was hidden inside a dumpster allowing her some time to think.

"OK, so far everyone I've met has either insulted me, tried to kill me, or throw me into the sewer. Oh sweet Celestia, what kind of place discriminates against mutants and makes money off people committing suicide? I sure hope my friends find me somehow and get me away from this nightmarish world. If only I could contact my friends somehow, to let them know I'm in trouble." She thought.

Suddenly some sort of Humanoid red lobster and squid creature opened the dumpster.

"Hello there, I'm Zoidberg. Will you be my friend?"

"Uh sure, Zoidberg."

"Hooray!" Zoidberg has a friend!" he said while dancing and clicking his claws.

"Uh, do you know a place I could safely hide?"

"I do. Come, follow me!"

Pinkie jumped out of the dumpster to follow Zoidberg through the alleyway to pass by a thin man wearing dirty rags trying to break open a vending machine that sells glass vials of Crack Cocaine with a rusty metal pipe.

Somehow despite the man's efforts he didn't even make a dent on the Crack Vending Machine.

"Come on man, I needs it now!" said the crack addict.

"I got a force field you smelly disease carrying bitch!" said the Crack Vending Machine in a deep cold robotic voice.

"I'll break through your force field eventually!" he shouted.

Two steel arms with clamps at the end of them came out of the Crack Vending Machine from both sides of it, which grabbed the man picking him up off the ground, followed by throwing him into a nearby dumpster.

"Come back when you got money. And if you're weren't such a fucking good customer, I would have fucking killed you the moment you hit me with that pipe."

As Pinkie Pie and Zoidberg walked along a pavement they were getting strange looks from people they passed along the pavement.

"I take it they've not seen a Pony before?"

"Well Pinkie they have, but not a talking pink pony."

"So Ponies do exist here, but they can't talk?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I dunno."

"OK then. So where's this place were going?"

"Right over there." Zoidberg pointed with his left claw to a red building with a tower across the street. "Welcome to Planet Express." They crossed the street at a Zebra crossing which conveniently lead to the front entrance of Planet Express. "That's where I live!" he said while pointing his right claw at a dumpster just to the side of Planet Express near a wooden fence.

"You live in a dumpster?" she said while giving Zoidberg a weird look.

"Yes, I'm very poor."

Zoidberg pressed the door bell, within seconds a naked old man with very thick glasses answered the door.

"Hello Zoidberg." He then noticed Pinkie Pie. "Hmm, have you brought me a new animal to use as a test subject?"

"You're not going to use me as a test subject!" she shouted.

"You can talk?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Pinkie Pie. What's yours?"

"Just call me Farnsworth."

"OK Farnsworth."

"Now I have to wonder have you sapient alien ponies come to Earth to plan on making some kind of pony and human hybrid like a centaur?"

He winked at her with a nasty grin.

"Uh, noooo."

"Awww! I bet Pinkie Pies from other parallel universe wanted an abomination hybrid baby with me." he said sadly.

"Uh, I guess."

Pinkie Pie shuddered at the thought that right now there were Pinkie Pies in the Multiverse agreeing to make a hybrid with this old man.

"Well come on in." Pinkie Pie walked in, however Zoidberg was met with a nasty look from Farnsworth. "Not you!"

"Awww." he said sadly.

Farnsworth slammed the door closed in his face by pressing the big red round button next to the door that says "SLAM".

Pinkie walked through the building along a corridor into a laboratory filled with machinery.

"Let me show you around. That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship!" He pointed in the general direction of a large big green spaceship in a huge hangar next to the lab.

"Wow, a space ship! Just like from science fiction."

Farnsworth opened a drawer underneath his lab table.

"And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."

"Ooooh, what does this thing do?"

Farnsworth turned around to see to his horror Pinkie Pie holding a glowing with blue light sphere shaped metal device in her hooves.

"Don't touch that Doomsday device!" he shouted.

He startled Pinkie Pie causing her to lose her grip on the Doomsday device, which fell on the floor then exploded with a blinding flash of light.

"Oops!" she said.

"You idiot!" he shouted.

Then the Earth exploded in a fiery explosion, followed by a sphere of fiery explosions expanding at a rapid rate through space.

The wall of explosions came past Mars vaporizing it. The explosions continue to expand faster and faster until the galaxies and space itself is gone leaving only plain white emptiness and the Doomsday device itself floating in nothing. However after about five minutes after the universe was destroyed the Doomsday device beeped recreating the universe in an instant with a blinding flash of light bringing us back into Farnsworth's Lab with Pinkie Pie and Farnsworth lying on the floor.

"Whoa, that gave me a headache." said Pinkie Pie while rubbing her face with her hooves.

"Luckily I gave it a fail-safe to recreate the universe." He stood up off the floor. "Just in case some idiot accidentally destroyed the universe." he said while glaring angrily at Pinkie Pie.

"Sorry."

"I forgive you."

Pinkie Pie stood up.

"So you're a scientist right?"

"Yes."

"Can you make something like a transdimensional portal to bring me home to my own universe?"

"I guess I could. But then what is the name and number of your universe?"

"Uhh, I don't know."

"Well I'm sorry, but it might just take the end of time to find the correct universe for you to go home."

"Oh." she said sadly.

Suddenly the door bell rang.

"Who could that be?"

He answered the door to see the two police officers URL and Smitty, who were both taken aback from the sight of Farnsworth naked, so both thus decided to turn their heads to one side to avoid looking at him.

"Sir, can you please put on some clothes?" said URL.

"No! This is my home, and if I want to be naked I'll be naked!" he shouted while he was shaking his right fist at them. "Anyhoo, what can I do for you officers?" he said calmly while no longer shaking his fist at them.

"We got a call that someone saw the pink pony thing go in here." said Smitty.

"Oh, that pink pony thing was just one of my own mutants I made."

"Oh sorry Farnsworth, we didn't know. We thought she was one of the sewer mutants, we'll call off the warrant for her right away." said URL.

Once URL and Smitty walked away Farnsworth closed the door, then turned around to face Pinkie Pie.

"Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome. But since I saved your ass, would you like a job?"

"Yes I suppose, if I am to live here for the rest of my life."

"I shall make you Delivery Boy Body Guard."

"Delivery Boy Body Guard?"

"Yes, your job is to make sure our Delivery Boy doesn't die while making a delivery."

"Uhh, what's so dangerous about being a Delivery Boy?"

"Well, I do send my crew to make deliveries to some dangerous remote Godforsaken planets across the universe, where they could possibly be killed by local not so friendly aliens, most of which may shoot Humans on sight."

"Uh, that sounds fun." she said nervously.

"I'm gonna make you a force field generator belt to make sure you don't die."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. You can also stay here as long as you want, until you get a place of your own."

"Thank you."

Farnsworth walked away laughing maniacally while waving his arms wildly.

"What have I got myself into?" she thought.

Pinkie Pie explored Planet Express until she found the lounge.

"I think that's my bed." she said while looking at the couch.

Suddenly the TV turned on by itself showing Twilight Sparkle first coming to Ponyville.

"Maybe the ponies in Ponyville have interesting things to talk about." Pinkie Pie gasped seeing herself on TV walking towards Twilight. "Come on, Twilight, just try!." said Spike on TV.

"How are we on TV?!" She gasped in horror. "Our entire existence is nothing but a TV show!" she rubbed her head and said calmly. "But then again, maybe all universes are nothing but products of my or someone else's imagination?" Pinkie Pie picked up the remote off the couch, then used it to turn off the TV somehow, despite having no fingers. "That's enough of that. You know, I bet I would find some weird stuff if I used the Internet here and looked up Ponies."

Pinkie Pie yawned making her realize how tired she was without the adrenaline rush of being chased or attacked, which made her also speculate she hadn't had much sleep when she ended up in this universe. So she thus decided to lie down on the couch to try go asleep.