• Published 13th Jun 2020
  • 13,134 Views, 1,002 Comments

Cinematic Adventures: The Spongebob Squarepants Movie - extremeenigma02



The Cutie Mark Crusaders feel like they aren't being taken seriously by anypony because they are children. To prove themselves, they join the Mane Six on a new adventure to the town of Bikini Bottom where they meet a very energetic talking sponge

  • ...
13
 1,002
 13,134

Goofy Goober Rock

The Mane Six, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Mindy, SpongeBob, and even Patrick found themselves pressed against the wall. The entire population of Bikini-Bottom, now mind-controlled slaves, had our heroes surrounded. Even King Neptune stood among the masses, his flaming trident pointed directly at them. All the while, Cozy Glow stood high and might with the crown, with the pearl positioned in the middle, placed upon her head.

“Looks like this might be it, you guys,” Apple Bloom shook.

“I never thought it would end this way,” Sweetie Belle whimpered.

“If this is the end, I want you guys to know I’m really happy I met you girls,” Scootaloo said sincerely.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders huddled together in one group hug. The older ponies pat their backs, doing their best to comfort the young trio.

“Don’t y’all worry now,” Applejack assured. “We’re gettin’ outta this mess somehow!”

“We promise we won’t let anything happen to you,” Rarity added.

“SpongeBob, what happened?” Patrick asked.

“Cozy Glow cheated,” SpongeBob answered.

“CHEATED?!”

Cozy Glow found the word so surprising, she jumped off one of the tables. She floats toward the group, specifically towards SpongeBob and Patrick. Without turning away, she raises a single hoof.

“Hold on there, baldy,” Cozy Glow commanded.

On her command, Neptune remains still, lowering the trident.

“You know what you’re problem is, boys?” Cozy Glow spoke. “You don’t know when to grow up and face the facts! You think life is like a game of kickball on the playground? That it’s all nonstop fun and games? Face it: Not a single one of you can ever truly defeat me, not even your precious little pony friends? And you know why I have the crown and you don’t?”

“Cuz you’re a cheater!” Apple Bloom shouted.

“And a traitor!” Sweetie Belle added.

“And compensating for something!” Scootaloo concluded.

“No! No! And… I have no idea what you’re talking about…” Cozy Glow answered. “But NO! You know, it’s actually ironic. I was here in Bikini Bottom the entire time, right under your noses, and you didn’t even try to find me! What? Did you suddenly give up on the first day and decided to play with your new undersea friends?!”

Cozy Glow laughed at them mockingly, while the Cutie Mark Crusaders glared at the gloating filly before them.

“But all joking aside,” Cozy Glow replied, calming down. “I didn’t want things to end like this; after all, I really did ‘like’ you girls.”

“That day at the school,” Twilight spoke up. “That was ‘no’ accident; you really did try to turn us all against them!”

“Only to prove how easy it is to turn friends against each other!” Cozy Glow stated. “That’s the one thing you never understood, Twilight Sparkle! You have all the power in the world, more magic than a Unicorn and more flight power than a Pegasus, and OBVIOUSLY stronger than an Earth Pony! But instead, you hold back! You allow creatures to walk over you, and all because you think you can just be friends with ‘every’ pony.”

“We gave you friendship because you wanted help!” Twilight argued. “You spoke your concerns through your heart!”

“I had to vomit those words because I couldn’t stomach it! But I knew that was the only way to win you over! And by drawing your attention on your filly friends, it would keep you off my back so I can focus on my real goal! I never wanted to learn friendship from you; I’m the genius who sees friendship as a ‘power’ to bend others to my bidding. What would I need with ‘friends’ who will forget you or a family who neglects you from the day you were born?!”

“The words of a sad miserable filly who doesn’t know what friendship means!” Spike shouted.

“SHUT UP!!!”

With a blast from the pearl, Cozy Glow fires toward Spike. But luckily Twilight draws him aside and the others duck, as the beam forms a hole in the restaurant, barely inches from Mr. Krabs. A bead of sweat, instantly frozen upon emerging, falls from the frozen boss’ brow.

“Face it, Twilight Twinkle!” Cozy Glow continued. “I have the power; I’m the Queen who reigns supreme. While you, and your pitiful friends, are just kids. The stupidest kids in Equestria, Bikini Bottom, and the universe!!!”

Cozy Glow bursts into a maniacal laugh, even King Neptune and the bucket-headed fish join in. The whole restaurant is filled to the booming round of laughter and mockery. While most of the group glares toward Cozy Glow, cautiously waiting to make their move, SpongeBob slouches down.

“I guess you’re right, Cozy Glow,” SpongeBob said, defeated. “I am just a kid.”

“SpongeBob, NO!” The CMC urged.

“Well duh! I’m right about everything!” Cozy Glow bragged. “Now Neptune, time to kill… Starting with that sponge.”

“And you know,” SpongeBob continued. “I’ve been through a lot in the past six days, five minutes, twenty-seven-and-a-half seconds. And if I’ve learned anything during that time, it’s that you are who you are.”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever!” Cozy Glow brushed off. “Now Neptune, if you please~”

But SpongeBob just kept talking, and while speaking, motioning to some of his friends, the pink shade around Cozy’s face grew redder and redder as her impatience grew.

“And no amount of magic, mermaid or ponies or managerial promotion or some other third thing can make me anything more than what I really am inside: A kid.”

Everyone in the group looks down sadly, feeling sorry for the little Sponge. But Cozy Glow was getting anxious.

“All right! Great, fine!” An antsy Cozy Glow cried. “Now, back against the wall! I got enemies to fry!”

Just then, SpongeBob pulls out a microphone from Pinkie Pie’s mane and begins to talk over it.

“But that’s okay!” SpongeBob shouted, through the mic.

“Wait! How did you~”

“Because I did what everyone said a kid couldn’t do. I made it to Shell City, and I beat the Cyclopes, and I rode the Hasselhoff, and I brought back the crown!”

“Ahem!” Spike cleared his throat.

“… With help from my friends!” SpongeBob corrected. “Brains… Brawns… And though I didn’t bring much to the table… The THIRD other thing!”

“All right, we get the point!” Plankton moaned, beating his head against the jar.

Then, as the group looks around, dry ice smoke surrounds the group and a spotlight falls on SpongeBob. Pinkie suddenly gets an idea and practically drags the group toward the side.

“So, yeah, I’m a kid!” SpongeBob cried. “And I’m also a goofball! And a wing nut! And a Knucklehead McSpazatron!”

“Hey!” Cozy Glow coughed. “What’s going on here?!”

“But most of all, I’m… I’m… I’m…”

Eyes wide, everyone waited for SpongeBob to tell the world what he truly was.

“ENOUGH ALREADY!!!” Cozy shouted.

Cozy once more fires a beam of energy from the pearl, hurdling towards the little sponge. When all of a sudden…

https://m.

A great force propels the beam toward Cozy Glow, hitting her and sending her flying into the wall leaving a gaping hole. Standing in the center of the spotlight, SpongeBob jumped up sporting sunglasses and a heavy-metal attitude. Rock music plays in the background as the Equestrians, somehow, sported their ‘Rainbooms’ rock outfits and began playing on their instruments. Even the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike got involved, singing background with the CMC sporting their old rock look and Spike in a ‘Blues Brothers’ suit, complete with sunglasses and a hat. All the while, SpongeBob kept singing.

As SpongeBob sings and the group rocks out, pointing towards the crowd of bucketheads, so much was going on around them. The music is so loud it expands from the Krusty Krab 2, to Bikini Bottom, and through the vast of space over the Earth, which appears to be made of clay. SpongeBob jumps atop of the clay Earth when a UFO with an alien floated by. It briefly stops and SpongeBob jumps into the ship, flying off screen.

Then the Earth turns over revealing SpongeBob’s face on the other side, before the scene transitions to a brick wall with a large vent. A spotlight moves around before focusing on SpongeBob, who sneaks forward, wearing a green toque. SpongeBob stops at part of the brick wall with the sing labeled “JAIL!” and a TNT plunger near it!

SpongeBob pushes the TNT plunger, causing an explosion to destroy the wall. Several toys come running out, as Pinkie rides a toy horse shouting ‘WEE!’.

The scene transitions to SpongeBob wearing a black fedora and standing beneath something.

It turns out the band is standing beneath Patrick, who has grown to a huge size, wearing fishnet socks and black boots with heels. During the song he kicks his right leg, spins around, claps, and does a split.

Spike pulls down his shades and shows a surprised expression. Along the background of ice cream, SpongeBob moves backward in a forward slithering motion.

During the verse, SpongeBob opens his mouth and stretches out his tongue. A smaller SpongeBob slides across his tongue, with tinier Cutie Mark Crusaders and even Twilight Sparkle in her birthday dress…

NOT that kind of birthday dress… Pervs…

SpongeBob and the CMC don top hats, dress outfits, bowties, star-shaped sunglasses, and canes (all colored white, dancing while swinging the canes and shouting scats. Meanwhile, Twilight just dances goofily to the beat.

Eventually the scene shatters back to the Krusty Krab 2, where SpongeBob holds the same pose as when he stopped dancing.

The word ‘ROCK!’ written in pink is shown on the background of a grass field with a large stone on it. The force of the riff sent the jarred Plankton flying backward, crashing into Karen the Computer, the jar and the bucket shattered to pieces and leaving Plankton sticking to her screen like chewing gum.

In the meantime, Cozy Glow had just recovered from being forced into the wall, bits of wood sticks to her mane and there’s a smudge on her coat from the blast.

“What just happened?!” Cozy moaned.

Suddenly, Cozy Glow notices SpongeBob singing and dancing, while the Equestrians are backing him up with their instruments.

“Oh, this just isn’t right!” Plankton moaned, turning to Karen. “Karen?”

But while Karen the Computer was freed of her mind-control, she found herself dancing along.

“You got to admit, this song’s catchy!” Karen replied.

“You’re dance moves look fun!” Cozy spoke, the pearl glowing. “But I’m still in control! SLAVES, SEIZE HIM!!!”

The slaves crowd around SpongeBob, shouting ‘All hail Cozy Glow!’ over and over. But a few seconds later, SpongeBob bursts out in a wizard outfit with a purple hat and robe, both covered in peanuts, and tall white shoes. He starts playing the electric guitar beside Rainbow Dash, though his guitar had the letters ‘GG’ on its head, obviously standing for ‘Goofy Goobers’. He slowly goes up in the air while Plankton and Cozy Glow look at is ascent.

“What is this magic?!” Cozy cried.

“WHOO-HOO!!!” Pinkie and Patrick cheered.

“GO SPONGEBOB! ROCK FOR YOUR LIFE!!!” Rainbow shouted.

As SpongeBob plays the electric guitar, its head stock lights up. The music is so overpowering, a laser beam blasts out and one by one the helmets are destroyed. Plankton and Cozy Glow watches horrified as SpongeBob frees the bucket-headed army.

“Noooooooooo!!!!” Plankton and Cozy shout.

“Yeaaaaaahhhh!!!!” A fish cried. “I’m free; I’ve been freed!

“My precious helmets!” Plankton shouted.

“Ha!”

“Oh!”

“Yee-haw!”

“Meow.”

Every familiar face before the group was freed thanks to SpongeBob’s guitar playing skills. From Squidward to Mrs. Puff, from Sandy to Gary. SpongeBob blasts the Krusty Krab 2’s antenna, breaking the helmets on all the slaves outside.

“WHAT’S HAPPENING?!” Cozy Glow shouted.

“His chops are too righteous!” Plankton shouted. “The helmets can’t handle this level of rock ‘n’ roll! Karen, do something! Karen?”

Plankton looks for her, only to find her surfing through the crowd. But Cozy Glow was only getting angrier and angrier.

“All right, that’s the last straw!” Cozy shouted. “No pony ignores me, NO PONY!!! Neptune, I command you to…”

But all of a sudden, a beam from SpongeBob’s guitar hits Cozy Glow sending her straight toward the king. She hits his bucket so hard, not only does it break into a billion pieces, but the crown falls off her head. It hits the ground, knocking the pearl off its position.

As King Neptune snaps out of it, Mindy picks up his crown and hands it to him.

“Here you go, Daddy,” Mindy smiled.

Dazed, Cozy sees the pearl and desperately reaches for it. But a figure swoops the pearl before she can touch it. She looks up and her eyes widen as the CMC loom over her, Scootaloo tossing the pearl in her hoof with a smug.

“It’s over, Cozy!!” Apple Bloom declared.

“Time to send you back where you belong!” Sweetie added.

“YOU’LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!” Cozy shouted, waving her hoof.

Cozy Glow quick turns away and makes a break for the entrance. Plankton sees her trying to get away.

“YOU DOUBLE-CROSSING, LITTLE BRAT!!!” Plankton shouted, chasing after her. “COME BACK HERE, SO I CAN SPANK~”

The two villains just reached for the front door, when it suddenly burst open. Before they could react, a flood of freed fish swarmed into the restaurant stampeding over the pair.

“Look, it’s the wizard who saved us!” A fish shouted.

“Out of my way, fools!” Plankton shouted.

“Ow! Stop it!” Cozy shouted. “You can’t hurt me; I’m the Queen!!!”

But their cries were ignored, as all the fish gathered toward SpongeBob and his band. They stomped all over the pair in the process.

“Ow! Ow! Oww!”

“I…OW… HATE… OW… THIS… CITY!!!” Cozy shouted.

<>

A few hours later…

Life in Bikini Bottom resumed to normal – more or less. Plankton, now squished into the texture of cookie dough, cover with shoeprints, was picked up by the police and placed in a cage. It is unknown if the same happened with Cozy Glow, but for now the police have a fugitive in custody.

“Come on, I was just kidding!” Plankton implored. “Come on, you guys knew that didn’t you? With the helmets and the big monuments… Wasn’t that hilarious, everybody?”

But there was no talking with the police, even the Equestrians frowned toward Plankton after all the trouble he put them through.

“It was that pony, she’s the real enemy!” Plankton continued. “It was her fault; it was her idea! I swear!”

But Plankton’s cage was already placed in a police car, as it starts driving away.

“I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!” Plankton declared.

And just like that, Plankton was gone, like a fallen scoop of ice cream on a hot summer day. The ponies looked on as the car drove into the distance.

“Where are they taking him?” Twilight asked.

“The Institution for the Criminally Tiny,” Sandy answered. “A fitting place for that varmint!”

“Reckon’ he’ll be locked away for a long time?” Applejack asked.

“Given all the miserable shenanigans that happens around here,” Squidward muttered. “No… I’ll give him a season.”

Meanwhile, back in the wrecked Krusty Krab 2, King Neptune had a heart-to-heart chat with his daughter.

“Well, Mindy,” The King spoke, smiling. “I have to admit, you were right. Your compassion for these sea creatures proved a most admirable trait. Without it, I would have never again seen my beloved crown. I think you’re going to make a fine ruler of the sea one day. Now, let’s go home.”

The King turned to leave when Mindy stops him.

“Daddy, haven’t you forgotten something?” Mindy asked.

“What? Oh, yeah,” The King turns to Mr. Krabs. “Eugene Krabs, I forgot to unfreeze you.”

The King fired his trident, unfreezing Mr. Krabs – only he was now a human instead of a crab.

“What the…?” Mr. Krabs looked at himself.

“Oops!” Neptune cried. “I guess I had it set to ‘real boy’ ending.”

Embarrassed, Neptune fiddled with his trident before resetting it to the appropriate function. He fires again, turning Krabs back into his old krusty self.

“YIPPEE!” Mr. Krabs cheered.

“Oh, I’m sorry for falsely freezing you, Krabs,” King Neptune apologized. “And may I say, sir, you are a very lucky fellow to have in your employment such a brave, faithful, and heroic young lad.”

“Indeed he does,” Rarity nodded, looking around. “Say, where is SpongeBob anyway?”

“Oh there he is, up there!” Pinkie pointed.

Sure enough, there was SpongeBob, in his wizard outfit, hanging over the group from a rope.

“Eh… It was kind of cooler when it actually looked like magic,” Rainbow criticized.

“I’m on it,” Patrick said, bringing SpongeBob down.

As Patrick helps SpongeBob, King Neptune prods Krabs with his trident.

“Go to him now, Krabs,” The Monarch of the sea said. “Embrace him.”

Mr. Krabs walks over toward SpongeBob, as he and the Equestrians turn to him.

“SpongeBob, my boy,” Mr. Krabs said. “I’m sorry I ever doubted ye. That’s a mistake I won’t make again.”

“Oh, Mr. Krabs, you old soft-serve,” SpongeBob said, blushing.

Eh… I don’t know about that part.

French Narrator: Shh! Don’t spoil ze moment!

“And now, SpongeBob, I’m going to do something that I should’ve done six days ago. Mr. Squidward! Front and center, please.”

Squidward comes forward as Mr. Krabs proceeds with his announcement.

“I think we all know who rightfully deserves to wear that manager pin.”

“I couldn’t agree more, sir,” Squidward agreed, removing his pin.

The residents of Bikini Bottom burst into cheer.

“Hooray for SpongeBob!” The Cutie Mark Crusaders cheered.

“Wait a second, everybody,” SpongeBob spoke, seriously. “There’s something I need to say first. I just don’t know how to put it.”

“I think I know what it is,” Squidward spoke, putting an arm on SpongeBob’s shoulder. “After going on your life-changing journey, you now realize you don’t want what you thought you wanted. What you really wanted was inside you all along.”

“Are you crazy!” SpongeBob cried, snatching the pin. “I was just going to tell you that your fly is down!”

Squidward’s eyes widen, as SpongeBob puts on the pin, a huge grin forms on his face, and he gives a huge cry.

“Manager! This is the greatest day of my life!”

SpongeBob jumps in the air in excitement, as the ponies and the baby dragon swam up and gave him one massive group hug.

“Ain’t no one better deserving than y’all, SpongeBob,” Applejack complimented.

“Yep!” Rainbow smirked. “About time they finally realized what you can bring to the table, little square dude.”

“And that’s management skills!” Pinkie cheered. “Not the polyester.”

“And thanks to you,” Scootaloo added, holding the pearl. “We can finally give Queen Nova her pearl back. Couldn’t have done it without you.”

“Aw, shucks girls!” SpongeBob smiled, realizing. “Sorry I couldn’t help you catch Cozy Glow.”

“Yeah, we figured she’d get away somehow,” Twilight nodded. “But don’t worry: If and when she shows up in someone else’s world, you can be sure we’ll be ready for her.”

Just then, a sudden shift in the ocean causes all eyes to turn to the side. All of Bikini Bottom soon noticed a vortex of green bubbles swirling around. SpongeBob and Patrick look at it with wide eyes, while the ponies and Spike smile, knowing exactly what this means.

“Well, looks like we’re leaving,” Twilight sighed.

“Aww, you sure you have to go?” Patrick pouted.

“Can’t you guys stick around a little longer?” SpongeBob asked.

“Gee, we’d really love to SpongeBob,” Fluttershy answered. “But we have friends and family to get back to in Equestria and we miss them.”

“I’ve been away from my husband far too long already,” Rarity nodded. “I really can’t wait to get back to him.”

The Crusaders all swam up to SpongeBob and Patrick, wrapping them in a huge hug which the little sponge and sea star happily returned.

“We’re really gonna miss y’all something fierce!” Apple Bloom said.

“You’re the best friends any pony could ever ask for,” Sweetie Belle added.

“Don’t ever forget about us, okay?” Scootaloo smiled.

“How could we possibly forget you guys?” SpongeBob giggled.

The group hug it out once again, as the rest of the Mane Six and Spike join in. After a few more minutes, they finally let go. The ponies and the baby dragon turn towards the portal, ready to go home. Just as they were about to enter, SpongeBob ran out in front of them.

“Wait! Before you guy, there’s just one more thing I’d like to share for you guys.”

“What’s that buddy?” Spike asked.

“You’ll see…” SpongeBob smirked.

The happy little sponge gave a shrilling whistle and soon all the citizens of Bikini Bottom joined together. This adventure, with all of his new friends, was so fun and exciting there was only one proper way he could send them all off… By singing.

https://m.

Soon SpongeBob started breaking into a small dance, as the group started to clap their hands, as the ponies and Spike looked on.

SpongeBob approaches the Cutie Mark Crusaders with a smile, and they share a laugh.

SpongeBob approached Mindy the Mermaid, imitates the way she swims, and she returns the gesture with a laugh.

The song is so moving that some of the ponies, even Spike, broke into tears which floated toward the surface.

“Oooh-kay, it’s getting sappy!” Rainbow rubbed her eyes. “We really gotta go.”

“Ta-ta, Bikini Bottom!” Rarity waved. “Until we meet again.”

“Yeah, we better be goin’,” Applejack declared.

“Goodbye, SpongeBob!” Apple Bloom waved. “Goodbye, everyone!”

The citizens of Bikini Bottom all wave goodbye as the Song was wrapping up. The ponies and Spike all wave goodbye in return. One by one, they slowly turn back to the portal and enter as the blinding light shone. All the while, the citizens of Bikini Bottom started counting down.

“Five… Four… Three… Two…”

“… One…” SpongeBob spoke softly.

<>

The portal opens to the Kingdom of Seaquestria, as Queen Nova and Princess Skystar paced around the throne room anticipating their return. When they saw the little sea ponies and the dragon/pufferfish, the pair quickly swam to their sides.

“Are you guys alright?” Skystar asked, concerned.

“What of the pearl?” Nova asked. “Were you able to recover it?

Twilight reached behind her, revealing the pearl which she presents to the sea monarch with a smile.

“I believe this is what you’re looking for,” Twilight joked.

Queen Nova grabs the pearl from Twilight’s hooves, swimming back toward its resting place. She gently places the pearl back in its place and all at once an overwhelming change is felt throughout the entire kingdom. A sense of peace is felt once more, as the sea ponies all breathe deeply, knowing that their pearl was once more back where it belongs. Nova turns to the group with the biggest smile on her face.

“Thank you all so much. You’ve returned our national treasure to us and restored peace to our kingdom once again. How can we ever repay you?”

“Just promise us you’ll keep the pearl safe,” Twilight answered. “That’s all the payment we ever need.

“Oh, we promise all right,” Skystar giggled. “From now on, it won’t ever leave our sight.”

“So, what will you all do now?” Nova asked.

“Well, ah believe it’s time we all mossied on home,” Applejack smiled, placing her hoof around her sister.

“Indeed,” Nova smiled. “Well then, should any of you ever wish to visit us again, you are more than welcome. Even you, Twilight Sparkle.”

Twilight blushed a little, trying to hide it in her mane. But it was already seen by every creature in the group, who all laughed. Skystar led the group toward the surface, where they all transformed into their original forms.

“Well, it was fun seeing you guys again,” Skystar smiled. “Be sure to come back again soon!”

“We certainly will!” Fluttershy smiled.

“Yeah, for more super-duper fantastic spectacular nautical undersea adventures!!!” Pinkie added, gleefully.

The ponies and Spike all trot back onto the beach, giving one final wave to Skystar, who sank back into the ocean.

<>

The group made their way back to Ponyville, where once a large group of ponies gathered at the home of Twilight Sparkle. Upon seeing them all, the group ran forward and greeted every pony. The CMC spoke with the foals about their adventures, which Twilight shared with her family. And Rarity ran right into Erik’s arms, the two sharing a passionate kiss. All the while, the Princess of the Sun and the Moon watched over from the side, smiling. However, their smiles quickly fade when a thought came to them.

“What do we do now?” Luna asked seriously. “Now that Cozy Glow has escaped, sister?”

Princess Celestia walks over toward one of the windows of the palace, gazing out toward Ponyville. She took a deep breath, releasing a mighty sigh.

“I am not quite sure what to do, Lulu. This new threat of not only Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy Glow, but also this Mysterious Benefactor of theirs has me quite concerned.”

“Do you have any possible idea who could be behind this?”

“That I do not. But I do know that whomever it is, they will not stop until they see Equestria burn.”

<>

Meanwhile, deep in the Badlands of Equestria, a certain little foal reappears in a blinding flash of light outside a huge cave carved into a dark mountain. Looking around, making sure she’s not seen, she silently enters the cave. As she walked in, she stumbles into a large caver at the end, fashioning into some type of lair. Standing beside a large circular stone table stood her evil changeling and centaur companions.

“Did you find what we sent you to get?” Tirek asked.

Cozy Glow merely walked toward the table, reaching behind her to pull something. What she unveils made both creatures stare in awe. It appeared to be a tiny glass box, with some form of glowing energy inside. She carefully placed it onto the table and backed away as they all stare in amazement.

“So, this is the element needed for mind control, is it?” Chrysalis questioned.

“You bet it is,” Cozy nodded. “I worked with that goofy shrimp for days trying to perfect this element. Now, it’s all ours.”

Just then, a wicked sounding chuckle alerted their attention to another figure entering the champion: The Mysterious Benefactor, slowly entering the room. All the creatures bow in respect to them. The hooded figure approached the glowing glass box, lifting it in a magical grasp. From under the hood, the small glimmer of a smile could be seen.

“Excellent, little one,” They chuckled. “We knew we could count on you. Chrysalis, do you have the other ingredient we asked you to gather in your last venture?”

The Changeling reached behind her, pulling out a small glass jar filled with protoplasm she managed to stow away from Spooky Island before they were all returned. She slid them over to the Benefactor, who also picks them up with their magic. They approach a small shelf off the side, placing both containers side by side staring with wicked satisfaction.

“Perfect… Now, all we need is the final property and our work can truly begin. Soon enough, all of Equestria shall fall before the might of the Dark Order of Magic.”

The figure laughs wickedly, as the other cohorts laughed along with them. The sky seems to darken, the thunder cracked as their evil laughter could be heard for miles. One thing was absolutely certain:

Dark days are coming…

Author's Note:

In Memory of Stephen Hillenburg, creator of Spongebob Squarepants

Aug 21,1961–Nov 26, 2018

Comments ( 161 )

Congratulations on getting featured!

20/08/20

Or for the Americans
08/20/20

What a way to end yet another adventure for our Equestrian heroes and their friends. Just when it seems like Cozy Glow has things her way, enough to gloat about her success toward our seemingly helpless heroes, the day is saved not so much by The Mane Six... But surprisingly from SpongeBob SquarePants through the power of 'rock 'n' roll'. How this suddenly gave him powers to destroy Plankton's mind control devices and defeat Cozy Glow at the height of her glory? It's like a Looney Tunes cartoon, there's no rational reasoning behind it any more than there is to understand Pinkie's psychology.

But whatever the case... It was a neat rendition of a classic rock number, proving that just because a song may be altered for one form of media, doesn't mean it's better than the original but rather it pays tribute to a number. In the end, because of SpongeBob's determination to save the town and prove his loyalty to Krabs despite not getting the position he wanted, in the end he not only want the respect of his home and friends, but his dream did come true (Although that depends on the continuity of the series later on).

Indeed, this was a fun way to end the story. Tons of great music (The lyrics you can find on Wattpad), a colorful battle between good and evil, and foreshadowing of a sinister plot that is still to come for our heroes. What new surprises await for our heroes? That my friends, you'll just have to wait and see.

And so concludes another Cinematic Adventure. And the first I followed from start to finish.

And now, a complete 180... from E to M... from comedy to horror....

Also, this is the shortest story yet. Huh, felt longer. But given how it’s a 90 minute movie, it makes sense.

10394328
True... It is a bit shorter than the usual material we work with. But, when we have only so much to work with we have to make the most of it knowing the important thing is giving our readers something to read about.

Awesome ending for another good story!

Great jobs you guys!

KO awesome final chapter, Spongebob and the ponies have really rocked Cozy Glow and Plankton’s plan freeing everyone with the power of music and the awesome spirit of your inner kid! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

Teen Titans Go Tokyo

10394408
That was most certainly our intent to do so. Glad you enjoyed it.

10394441
Never underestimate the power of rock 'n' roll. You'd be amazed as to how it brings people together and sets them free in some degree.

10394450
Actually... No. That's not the next story.

But don't think we haven't been thinking about it. But such a possibility must be discussed thoroughly with my boss, Mr. Enigma.

Meanwhile, back in Bikini Bottom

After their Equestrian friends returned home, Spongebob and friends put on another musical finale, featuring the big reprise of their song, Bikini Bottom Day.

Bikini Bottom Day reprise

(Alt lyrics: Stopped Plankton’s evil plan, kept this town from dying)


Back in Ponyville

A huge party was being thrown in recognition of the Cutie Mark Crusaders for their heroism in the adventure.

Twilight Sparkle: “And so, it is with great honor and privilege to recognize our three favorite fillies — the CMC — not only for helping others to discover their destinies, but for also helping us in stopping Cozy Glow and Plankton. For they weren’t just Cozy Glow’s former teachers, but they once regarded her as their dearest friend. And for standing up against Cozy Glow, the CMCs not only prove that Friendship is Magic, not power, but they have proven themselves to be heroes of their own right!”

Everyone: “YEAH!!! Three cheers for the CMCs!!! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!!”

Pinkie Pie: “Let’s get this party started! Hit it Sunset!”

(A mashup of Shine Like Rainbow and Let the Rainbow Remind You)

10394458
You know what's really fun... I did prepare a little 'surprise' of sorts with Mr. Enigma in relation to this one. I practically shared the concept with him just the other night. Granted the alternate lyrics I had were 'slightly' different but hearing it the way you put it the words sound just as good. I don't know why I didn't think of that.

Good job you guys. Great ending and a chilling cliffhanger. Is the next adventure live action, animated or 3d? Whatever awaits I'll be excited to read.

10394467
If you’d like to see what’s next, there is a recent forum about it

10394471
Where is the forum? Now I'm a little anxious...

10394489
In the group forum list entitled next story

10394491
In the group forum list entitled next story

10394493
so... Scooby Doo 2?

10394506
uh... it says the link is invalid

A wonderful ending. And I love The Best Day Ever song

10394514
Once you get to Scooby Doo 2, at the ending, don't forget Shining Star. In the meantime, good luck with The Conjuring.

10394455
Damn right you are! ROCK ‘N’ ROLL FOR LIFE!!!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

10394455
That's right. Never underestimate the power of Rock & Roll!

WHOO-HOO!! Way a way to end a great adventure. :pinkiehappy:
I wonder what's next?
*sees the title*
Cinematic Adventures: The Conjuring
*does a double take and looks at the title again in shock*
A HORROR MOVIE?!

https://m.

Can you do the lord of the rings

10394620
Which... 'Lord of the Rings'?

I'm a goofy goober! (Rock!)

OH MY GOD!!!!! SPONGEBOB HAS UNLEASHES HIS ULTIMATE POOWWWWWWWWEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON! 🤘🤘🤘🤘

But the biggest question is...... Did Twilight finally earn forgiveness from Queen Novo?

“Well then, should any of you ever wish to visit us again, you are more than welcome. Even you, Twilight Sparkle.”

She forgives Twilight Sparkle!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!

A satisfying end for the Cinematic Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants Movie! :)

Uh oh, look like Twilight and others will face their greatest challenge ever! Battling a demonic spirit!

Will this adventure being their darkest adventure ever?!

Who is this Mysterious Benefactor and why they have a personal grudge against Equestria?!

When will Rainbow Dash and Applejack finally kiss each other?!

Find out on Cinematic Adventures!

(Before anyone say, I did the Dragonball narrating reference at the end of my comment cause I like to)

I enjoyed this, I will say that the next one; The Conjuring I have never seen before but I know of it.

10394620
Animated or the live-action trilogy?

An adventure of the truly "Goofy Goober"-est proportions, and yet another mission accomplished!

However, with apparently two of the three pieces of a certain dark puzzle procured, who knows what will happen next!

Great Story, and another chapter finished!

10394471
What's the Conjuncting about? I've never heard of it before. Some kind of horror movie.. like supernatural or something.

Mind control, ghost stuff.....what does this Benefactor want with them?

YES! The Goofy Goober Rock! Hahahahahaha! :rainbowlaugh:
What a finale! This is definitely worth the wait.
My final thoughts; I really enjoyed reading the entirety of this crossover fanfic. I love this Spongebob movie and mixing it with the characters from My Little Pony made it an amazing story. I'm just glad I get to witness this fanfic through till the end. I may or may not be around for the next story you have planned, but rest assured, I hope that you will do the best that you can. :twilightsmile:
Until next time! I, Lord Calamity, will see you on the next story that might catch my interest.

10394755
It's called The Conjuring. It's a 2013 horror movie and it's a true story. You see, in 1970, paranormal investigators and demonologists Lorraine (Vera Farmiga) and Ed (Patrick Wilson) Warren are summoned to the home of Carolyn (Lili Taylor) and Roger (Ron Livingston) Perron. The Perrons and their five daughters have recently moved into a secluded farmhouse, where a supernatural presence has made itself known. Though the manifestations are relatively benign at first, events soon escalate in horrifying fashion, especially after the Warrens discover the house's macabre history. And that's pretty much it.

The Mane 6 have the Elements of Harmony. Could we soon witness the creation of...the Elements of Dis-harmony?

10394904
Oh... Hmmm.... Well the types of horror movies I've watch normally involve a wrathful spirit haunting a house like that pg 13 horror movie about a lady .. can't recall the name but dang did it scare the living crap out of me on the big screen from time to time. I've also watched horror movies that are about beasts like werewolves or sci-fi horror movies like predator 1&2. CGI made movies monsters are...eh... Fifty fifty depending the story plot.

But it might be interesting... But first I need to my cross, anti-ghost repellant, and proton pack just in case.

10394943
Or Elements of Chaos!

10394620
Sorry but the live action verison is already being done by someone else on fanfiction.net. it was on fimfiction but it got removed. Not trying to sound mean or anything just wanted to inform you that someone is doing the Lord of the rings thing, starting off with the the Hobbit trio movies first.

But who knows? If Dramamaster and Enigma want to add those movies to the adventure I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem.

Alternate Best Day Ever with Lyrics:

The group hug it out once again, as the rest of the Mane Six and Spike join in. After a few more minutes, they finally let go. The ponies and the baby dragon turn towards the portal, ready to go home. Just as they were about to enter, SpongeBob ran out in front of them.

“Wait! Before you guys go, there’s just one more thing I’d like to share for you guys.”

“What’s that buddy?” Spike asked.

“You’ll see…” SpongeBob smirked.

The happy little sponge gave a shrilling whistle and soon all the citizens of Bikini Bottom joined together. This adventure, with all of his new friends, was so fun and exciting there was only one proper way he could send them all off… By singing.

SpongeBob: Just six more minutes left
We've done everything we set out to do
And whatever happens for you next
I'm glad I was here with you....

Soon SpongeBob started breaking into a small dance, as the group started to clap their hands, as the ponies and Spike looked on.

Spongebob: Mister Sun came up and he smiled at me,...

SpongeBob approaches the Cutie Mark Crusaders with a smile, and they share a laugh

Spongebob: Said "It's gonna be the best day, just wait and see"

SpongeBob approached Mindy the Mermaid, imitates the way she swims, and she returns the gesture with a laugh.

Spongebob: Masterminded doomsday caught us unaware
But we're still here and Mister Sun's up there
and it's the best day ever
Sandy: Best day ever
SpongeBob: It still could be the best day ever
Patrick and Sandy: Best day ever
SpongeBob: I'm so lucky, got nothing to do
I could spend five more minutes just being with you
Every flower, every grain of sand
Is reaching out to shake my hand
It's the best day ever
Company: The best day ever
SpongeBob: It's the best day ever
Company: The best day ever
SpongeBob: These past six days
The world's been closing in on me
But when I was feeling down
you said just lose that frown
and stick your head out the window and look around
The Cyclops doesn't scare me, it can't disguise
This magic that's happening right before my eyes
Whatever comes next, there's just one last thing to do
Make the best day ever with all of you
Today's the best day ever thanks to all of you now

Spongebob then made a pointing gesture at Squidward, as if it was his cue, though Squidward just stared annoyed.
[pause]
and then, with a sincere and half hearted smile and with only half lidded eyelids....

Squidward: It's the best day ever
All: It's the best day ever (the best day ever)
It's the best day ever (the best day ever)
SpongeBob: It's the best day ever
Perch Perkins: Best day ever
SpongeBob: It's the best day ever
Perch Perkins: Best day ever
All: It's the best day ever
Ooooh

The song is so moving that some of the ponies, even Spike, broke into tears which floated toward the surface.
“Oooh-kay, it’s getting sappy!” Rainbow rubbed her eyes. “We really gotta go.”

“Ta-ta, Bikini Bottom!” Rarity waved. “Until we meet again.”

“Yeah, we better be goin’,” Applejack declared.

“Goodbye, SpongeBob!” Apple Bloom waved. “Goodbye, everyone!”

The citizens of Bikini Bottom all wave goodbye as the Song was wrapping up. The ponies and Spike all wave goodbye in return. One by one, they slowly turn back to the portal and enter as the blinding light shone. Spongebob, both happy and sad to see his newest friends were now going back home, knew that they had reached the end of their time together.
Spongebob: "This is it, everyone."

All: It's the best day ever (best day ever)
All: It's the best day ever (best day ever)

All the while, the citizens of Bikini Bottom held hands and started counting down.
“Five… Four… Three… Two…”
and then the swirling bubbles of the portal ceased as the portal finally closed up.
“… One…” SpongeBob spoke softly.

10395099
Nice and very heart warming.

10394978
Good call man!👍 In fact I'm gonna get my ghost repellent, proton pack, ghost trap, proton grenades, proton shotguns, ghost detector, proton machine guns, proton chainsaw, holy water, holy cross, bible, anything against the supernatural paranormal activity, hell I'll even go my proton NUKE if I have too!

10394458

Pinkie Pie: “Let’s get this party started! Hit it Sunset!”

Sunset? As in Sunset Shimmer?

Login or register to comment