• Published 27th Feb 2020
  • 2,756 Views, 43 Comments

Assassin’s Creed: Friendship is Magic - MyLittleBronyDude



Ezio gets dropped on the outskirts of Ponyville with the Apple of Eden as a pony. This won’t end well.

  • ...
4
 43
 2,756

The Interrogation

"What makes you think I'll tell yo--ow! Quit it! Ooh, you’re so lucky I’m tied up, or I would’ve given you a bucking black eye by now!"

Rainbow squirmed in the chair, her hooves and wings bound to prevent her from escaping. Ezio groaned as one of his hooves roughly smacked against her cheek, causing her face to harshly jerk to the left. "I can do this all day, you know. Now, why don't you be a good little girl and tell us what we need to know before I'm forced to pull out the big guns."

Rainbow's face began to drain of color when she heard him say that. Her mind recalled the events prior to this point, which caused her throat to clench and her mind to space out while she recalled what happened to get her into this mess.


She was in the Town Square, deploying Templars to patrol the town as usual, when she heard something strange. It sounded like a wounded pony crying out in pain. Being Rainbow Dash, she had to check it out in case it was one of her Templars. Her ears swivelled towards the sound as she pinpointed where it was coming from.

She started to lazily flap towards the source of the noise, a small back alley that nopony went down, ever. "I'm coming, I'm coming…" Rainbow turned a corner where the voice was the loudest, only for the voice to die down. She could have sworn she saw someone moving in the shadows.

"Don't move, I'll come to you." She remarked as she came up to the end. Suddenly, something heavy landed on her from above, pinning her to the floor. "Hey! What gi--mmmph!" The falling object moved to lower something from its head to reveal Ezio, who quickly took a hoofful of cloth and stuffed it into her mouth. He then flipped her over and hogtied her wings along with her hooves together, rendering her incapacitated.

"Good job, Fluttershy." He announced as the shadowed figure removed their hood to reveal Fluttershy, who smiled at Ezio.

"Oh, that was easier than I thought…" she remarked as Ezio rolled off of Rainbow, who was left wriggling on the ground seething in quiet rage. Grabbing a trash bag that was sitting nearby, he slipped it over Rainbow’s head as they lifted her up onto his back and took her away.

After what felt like hours but was maybe only a few minutes, Rainbow felt herself being settled onto something as the bag was ripped from her head. When her eyes became accustomed to the light, she realized she was locked in a small room with Ezio standing in front of her. Beneath her, a chair was situated between a pair of partitions. When Ezio removed her gag, she nearly bit into his hoof which caused him to snap it back and away from her reach. “What’s the big deal? What the buck is your problem?” She shouted irately at him. All this got her was a sharp crack of a hoof to the cheek.

“Now, if you’d just sit here and shut up… maybe we could get this over with in a timely manner.” Ezio stated matter-of-factly. “We heard that you went rogue. What’s the big idea?”

"What makes you think I'll tell yo--ow! Quit it! Ooh, you’re so lucky I’m tied up, or I would’ve given you a bucking black eye by now!"

Rainbow squirmed in the chair, her hooves and wings bound to prevent her from escaping. Ezio groaned as one of his hooves roughly smacked against her cheek, causing her face to harshly jerk to the left. "I can do this all day, you know. Now, why don't you be a good little girl and tell us what we need to know before I'm forced to pull out the big guns."

Rainbow's face began to drain of color when she heard him say that. "Y-you're bluffing!" She declared as Ezio simply sighed.

"I guess it's time for you to.say hello to my little friend…" he stated while he reached behind his back to produce a stick that released sparks at the tip. Rainbow recognized the weapon nearly immediately. "I-is that a terrormite stun stick?" Rainbow blurted out as Ezio nodded his affirmation. "W… w-where did you get that?" She asked as Ezio glanced at Fluttershy.

"From my partner here. Now, I don't want to use it… so, why don't you just tell us what we want to know, hm?"

Rainbow's shoulders slumped slightly as she sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you..." she decided as Ezio pulled up a chair to sit in. "It all started a while back. I'm sure you heard about what I've done, yes?"
“Only through second-hoof accounts…” Fluttershy said as Ezio nodded.

“Alright. Well… I joined the Assassins because Twilight told me it was for the greater good. Everything was fine until I heard somepony calling my name after our latest patrol of Ponyville.”

“I remember something along those lines…” Ezio mused as Rainbow continued on as if she didn’t hear him.

“Well… when I followed the voice to figure out who it was… it turned out to be Rarity. This was probably right before we learned that she was a Templar member.” she clarified before seamlessly continuing on without missing a beat. “I remember what she said like it was yesterday…”

Why are you hanging around with those Assassin brutes?” She asked me as she stood in front of me with a disapproving look.

Uh, because I was asked to by my friend, Twilight?” I remember informing her, to which she didn’t seem to be overly thrilled.

You do know that hanging around them is rather dangerous for your health, right darling?” I scoffed at her and dismissively waved a hoof.

Yeah right. No worse than what I do on a daily basis.” I smugly remarked. This earned a repressed snicker from Rarity.

Well… tell that to your friend Applejack…” I remember freezing up after I heard that.

W-what do you mean? What about Applejack?” I remember asking her.

Oh, you mean you didn’t hear? You weren’t told how they killed your friend Applejack? Oh, wait… of course they wouldn’t tell you. Wouldn’t want you to get concerned or anything. Oops! Guess the cat’s out of the bag now… oh, how terrible I am!

Rainbow sighed as she rubbed a hoof along her face. “After she said that, I went to go and figure it out for myself. When I was caught trying to get into the archives, I just gave up and left. Decided that if she didn’t want me to figure it out, I was to take that as an admission of guilt. So, I left and rejoined the Templars…”

“And? I feel that there’s something that you aren’t telling us…” Ezio interjected as Rainbow sighed again.
“Right… right. I’m getting to that. A few days later, I ran into Applejack, completely unharmed, on her way to town from Sweet Apple Acres…”

AJ? AJ, is that you?” I asked her as she pushed the brim of her stenson upward and out of her eyes.

Eeyup… in the flesh. Something bothering you, sugarcube?” She asked me as I gritted my teeth.

I thought you died! Rarity told me that an Assassin killed you!” I blurted out as Applejack simply laughed.

Nope, t’ain dead... as you can plainly see. However, ah did join the Templars recently. Why? Something you ain’t telling me, Rainbow?”

...O-oh, n-no reason… just wanted to tell you that I… that… I-I joined the Templars too! Y-yeah!

Rainbow sighed deeply as she recalled that awkward conversation. “I didn’t want to betray the Assassins… I… I just couldn’t bear having to eventually dispose of my closest friend, so I... I left and joined the Templars so I didn’t have to...” Rainbow hung her head in a mixture of shame and regret over her actions.

Ezio simply sighed. “You know that you’re going to have to end up fighting one of your friends at one point no matter what you do, right?” He asked as Rainbow quietly nodded her head. “Alright, I think we got the information we needed. Fluttershy? If you would be so kind?” He mentioned as Fluttershy threw a bag over Rainbow’s head, who was getting rather upset about the whole ordeal.

As Fluttershy left with Rainbow on her back, Ezio made a sharp turn and headed into the main area to do some thinking to hopefully figure out what his involvement is in all of this.