• Published 14th Feb 2020
  • 2,817 Views, 105 Comments

Villain Pub - Marcthelightspark2004

  • ...
7
 105
 2,817

Chapter II: Has-beens and Hazbins

"OK. You know what to do?" Palps asked Tirek, with the centaur being dressed in a barkeep's uniform. The MLP villains have gotten jobs in the Villain Pub. Tirek is an assistant barkeep, Chrysalis gets supplies for the bar with her siding as clean up, and Cozy Glow.....is their mascot.

"Greet the customer, ask what their drink will be, and serve the drink." Tirek nodded.

"Good, good, good!" Palps complimented, his voice getting raspier with each word before laughing triumphantly. "You have been taught well, Lord Tirek!"

"Well, I can thank you for that!" Tirek said just before the door chimed with a cheery song about rainbows and demons, as a symbol appeared on the door.

It had a single eye in the shape of a key, with a black heart with a yellow background for a pupil in the handle. The key rested on a red circle, with a smile of off yellow fangs beneath the circle, with each end of the smile ending in a smaller red circle.

Lucifer from Supernatural perked up, sensing familiar energy, as well as the other demon-inclined villains attending the pub that day.

The door opened, revealing a tall man standing at seven feet. He was quite slim and had grey skin, sharp yellow teeth spread in a grin, short red hair with black streaks extending from the top of his head resembling deer ears adorned his head.

His eyes had red scleras, bright red irises, black pupils and he wore a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye.

For clothing, he wore a bright red dress shirt with two black marks that crossed each other. Underneath, he had a dark red pinstriped coat along with burgundy dress pants.

He was also dressed in a red-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves, and black shoes with red deer hoofprints engraved on the soles.

Completing his outfit, he carried a cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

"Ah. A new customer!" Palps said with his usual raspy voice. "Places!"

"Hi, there!" Cozy Glow flew up to the mystery man in a little uniform Zod had sewn for her. "Welcome to the Villain Pub! What can we get you, sir?"

"My my, you are a cutie." The man said, his voice sounding like it came from an old radio as he kept his grin plastered on as he spoke, walking into the bar and looking around critically. "I could just eat you up. And, what is this place called? A villain pub?"

"Why yes, Mr...?" Cozy trailed cutely.

"Alastor." The man said, a cruelness of a sort entering his grin.

The door opened once more, revealing five more demons.

The first was a tall demon who looked around cautiously, possibly measuring her height around 6'1" with unique curly long blonde hair with peach pink highlights. Her lips were black and she had red cheeks. Her eyes were black and her sclera is the coloration of light yellow. Her eyelids have a contrasting pink shadow, they also seem to be decorated with gray eye shadow. She wore a black bow tie, a white shirt underneath her pink-colored tuxedo, paired with aubergine colored trousers and long black suspenders.

The second one was a small one-eyed demon, akin to a cyclops, with her eye being made up of a hot pink and orange sclera with a light yellow iris that darted around the pub.

She had short yet fluffy pink hair with a yellow undertone. Her teeth were sharp and light yellow, and she had pink dots at each end of her mouth. Her attire was themed after the 50s, as she wears a dark pink scarf, a white shirt with pink dots which appear to have a slight dripping design, along with a pink skirt with a poodle design and yellow dots.

She also has small limbs of dark pink coloration.

The third was an anthropomorphic cat with a casino playing-card theme who walked in with a grimace.

His fur was taupe-colored, overlayed with white fur on his face, torso, feet, and upper arm. He had long red eyebrows with dark red vertical stripes near the tips, a black heart above each eyebrow, and his eyes were brown with orange pupils. His tail was brown and long, ending with some large "plume-like" fur, which was red with black and white stripes, and it slumped weakly like his shoulders. His wings were large in size and red, with black stripes and suits markings. The insides of his ears were white with dull pink stripes, and were eternally hunched down. He wore a black top hat with a red hatband, a golden hat decoration, a red bowtie, and a darker shade of taupe ankle braces.

The fourth was a slim demon with slightly dark gray skin, who was also the most cautious and held a spear of some sort.

Her hair was white, with light pink stripes at the ends, and she wore a big pink bow in it. Her right eye was a light yellow and her sclera was light pink. Her left eye was missing and instead was replaced by a pink X.

She was wearing a pastel goth-like outfit. Her mini dress was white with light-navy blue X's on the chest, a frill at the bottom, and a belt, and all items were the same color. She also wore light-navy blue evening gloves and a choker of the same color. Her right stocking was light-navy blue and her left stocking had light-pink stripes.

The third demon is was one of the tallest, with him standing around eight feet tall, he had a slender build with fluffy white hair and pink details on his fur, including a pink heart on the back of his head. He wore notable eye shadow and eyeliner and while both of his irises were pink, his left eye has a dark sclera and no pupil. He also possesses a single golden fang among his sharp, venomous teeth.

One of his most noticeable features was his prominent chest that resembled a woman's breasts. The chest is composed entirely of fur, pushed up by the tightness of his jacket.

His attire consisted of a white suit with pink stripes, a black and pink bow tie, a black choker, pink gloves, a black miniskirt, and long black thigh high heel boots.

"I don't recall this being a room in the hotel....." the first demon mused to herself.

"Oooooooohhhh...definitely cleaner than most of the hotel!" The small demon said with glee.

"Hmm. It has booze. That's all I care about." The cat demon said with a monotonousness, sitting down at the bar.

"Hun, we don't know who all these people are! We should leave!" The fourth demon said to the first, her spear jabbing at the patrons of the bar for emphasis.

No weapons allowed in the bar! A large, fat yellow dragon Esque creature with a green piked turtle shell adorning his back said, his words appearing in a speech bubble next to his head.

The moth goth girl raised her remaining eyebrow, yet looked around for a place to put the spear, before finding a weapons rack nearby. With a sigh, she obeyed and put it down.

"Thank you." The dragon-turtle said, before going back to wherever he was.

"OK, what the Hell is this place?" The first demon asked Tirek, the rest of the group sitting down at the counter.

"This is the Villain Pub! A place for sinners, psychopaths, dictators, conquerors and just the simple villain to sit down, have a drink. Exchange stories of villainy! Muse on how we aren't so different from the so-called heroes!" Tirek explained grandly, getting a thumbs up from Palps on the side before e continued. "Now, what makes you villainous enough for the pub to call out to you?"

"Call out?" The spider demon asked curiously.

"Yes. Call out. You see, we serve a.....very specific clientele: villains. This bar is for villains only, none of those annoying and pesky heroes! So, this bar has an enchantment on it, calling out only to villains. Sure, there are isekis and cafes and the like, and they're all well and good, but we want to be sure we are only serving doers of evil!" Tirek said proudly. "Now. What makes you evil enough that the bar called out to you bunch?"

The demons looked to each other, before the first demon spoke.

"I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Charlotte Magne, friends call me Charlie, and I am the Antichrist. Lucifer's child." Charlie said simply.

A few of the lesser demonic villains in the bar murmured, and others stared at SPN Lucifer.

"What? She isn't mine. You idjits know my kid is a boy!" He said defensively.

"Fascinating. You are?" Tirek asked, turning to the spider demon.

"Names Angel Dust hot stuff! In life, my pop was a mafia don. We were one of the crime gangs in the US durin' the 40s." Angel Dust said with a bitter pride.

"Interesting!" Tirek said before turning to the moth demon. "And you?"

"Name's Vagatha. So far, the only reason I know I'm in Hell is I'm gay." Vaggie shrugged. "Although murdering my rapey English teacher didn't help."

Tirek raised an eyebrow before finally addressing the last cyclops demon and the cat demon. "And you two?"

"I'm Husk. I forget what I did." The cat demon shrugged.

"I'm Nifty!" The small demon said excitedly.

"And, what did a being so cute as yourself do to deserve damnation?" Tirek asked. Nifty jumped onto the counter and whispered in the centaur's ears, causing his eyes to widen in shock as she sat back down. "That..........OK. You know, Mr. Alastor, I never asked, what did you do?"

"Oh? Little ole me? I was a radio host in life, as well as a cannibalistic serial killer, nothing too unusual." Alastor shrugged.

"Cannibal.....serial.......yikes," Tirek blinked before shaking his head. "What can I get you guys?"

"Tea for me and Nifty." Alastor said with boredom.

"Cutty, straight up," Angel Dust said simply.

"Whiskey," Vaggie said simply.

"Some water for me," Charlie said with a smile.

"Coming right up!" Tirek said, turning around and going to get their drinks, taking some glasses and filling them before sliding them to the demons.

"This is some good shit," Angel complimented, sipping on his Scotch.

"Why thank you!" Tirek said as the group continued to sip their drinks.

"So.....how long has this place existed?" Charlie asked, drinking her water.

"I uh...." Tirek wasn't sure. He looked to Palps, who was still observing. He silently asked for some help, and, through a sigh and roll of the eyes, Palps walked over.

"No one is really sure..... I just found it one day after the explosion of the Death Star II." Palps admitted.

"Interesting." Charlie nodded. "So. Since the Bar 'reached out' to us, when we open that door, it will always take us to the here?"

"Yes! At least till closing time. Then that room goes back to whatever it was." Palps explained.

"Guess I'll wait to get my strap-on later," Charlie muttered before replying. "Guess that makes sense."

"What if you are in the room or area all ready when the bar opens?" Vaggie asked.

"Oh. That room remains the same, and if you open that door while in the room, it'll lead to what is normally outside that room. In this case, your hotel." Palps explained.

"OK. That's good." Vaggie nodded.

"Got any spots open for a cleaner?" Nifty asked excitedly.

"I guess so. Why? Want to sign up?" Palps asked with a smirk.

"Hell yes! You can always use some extra pay in Hell!" Nifty nodded.

"Do you speak Japanese?" Palps asked.

"Uh, I do. Why?" Nifty asked with a blink.

"We are expanding to other realms, including Anime villains. That means a few might be...undubbed." Palps said in his usual froggy manner.

"Then count me in!" Nifty said, extending her hand.

Palps took the small hand and shook it firmly.

"Welcome to the Villain Pub family."

Author's Note:

A bit lore-buildy and less humor-focused. Feel free to tell me what villains you want to see next!