• Published 11th Feb 2020
  • 378 Views, 12 Comments

The Obsession - keithsterling



A brand new Case file: But this time Case Files from Equestria

  • ...
 12
 378

Chapter 3

Its 1000 hrs a few weeks later, Small colonial Georgian style mansion home, Golden Horseshoe Neighborhood, Grazing Hills, Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, Main Manor home, Living room and Fleur De Lis' bedroom on the ground floor of the manor.

After the accident, Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter was forced to bow out of remaining movie shoots as the production moved to Fillydelphia for the remainder of the film. With her broken leg, Fleur couldn't return to Canterlot to recover. So the Silverlight unicorn family graciously allowed Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter to stay at their mansion in Grazing Hills and hired a private nurse to take care of her.

Sitting in a wheelchair in front of a window in her bedroom was a depressed Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter. She suddenly started to laugh as someone was tickling the balls of her cast foot. She turned her head to see who was stroking the balls of her foot; the perpetrator was Lord Justice Silverlight. After the accident, Justice could have gone back to Ponyville as the case was closed with Fleur's accident. But he decided to stay at manor till they can transport Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter back to Canterlot.

"Why are you so down, Fleur?" Justice asked as he remove his fingers from the balls of Fleur's cast foot.

"It not that I am down Justice. Because your family is doing so much for me. You are allowing me to stay here at your manor and hired a private nurse to take care of me. Why we wait for the medical release so I can return to Canterlot." Fleur comments as she hugs him, and he touches the end of her snout with his finger. Before leaving the bedroom to head to the living room.

Sitting on the sofa in the living room was an extraordinary beautiful dark blue older unicorn mare with crimson red mane and tail. She was reading over the final report of a set accident that hurt Miss Glitter. Her slender 6ft 10in equine figure was attired in Gray short-sleeve performance polo shirt and matinee colored straight jeans. On her, twelve-inch long dark blue bare feet were a pair of black wedge sandals with two and one half inch heel. This unicorn mare was Baroness Shimmering Diamond Silverlight, the co-boss mare of Silverlight Unicorn family and Lord Justice's own mother.

"So mother, did you find anything unusual in grandmother's final report of the accident?" Justice inquiries standing behind the sofa as his mother sets the final report on the table, before tapping her finger against the lower half of her snout.

"I am going to assume you came to the same conclusion I did, this accident was intentional. From your grandmother's report of the accident, all the safety precautions were followed to the letter. So that accident should not have happened in the first place. But it did." Shimmer explains, floating the report back into her hand.

"You are correct, mother, that the same conclusion I came to. It was intentional." Justice comments as his mother crosses her leg over the other.

"Do you have any suspect, baby?" Shimmer asked, looking at the report once again in her hand; try to figure out what kind of suspect it could be.

"The only suspect I have is a stallion that attacked Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter at the resort. But I don't have a face to go with that suspect." Justice comments as his mother's face glazes with shock with the news.

"Huh! Are you talking about the attack on a mare at the Moon over Silver Shoals resort?" Shimmer exclaimed as Justice shook his head.

"That right, mother! Do you know anything about it?" Justice asked, sitting on the sofa with his mother.

"The House of Lords was in an uproar after that happened. It was in full panic mode, trying to cover up the incident. It seems that some years ago, before our family, the Silverlight joined the House of Lords; there was another attack on another mare at the same resort. The file of that incident mysteriously disappeared from the office of the Lord High Investigator. Most of the nobility believe it was one of the other noble families that took it." Shimmer explains as she uncrossed her leg.

"Is the Lord High Investigator still alive, mother?" Justice asked.

"No, he's not, a few weeks after the file disappeared. The Lord High Investigator was found murdered at his home in Canterlot. From our contacts in the lower house. The last pony to see him alive was Princess Celestia. It a long shot, but maybe she might have a copy of that particular file from the Lord High Investigator." Shimmer suggests as Justice pulls out his cell phone to call his fiancée Celestia.

Its 1000 hrs that same day a few minutes later, Grand Royal Palace, Royal Ward, City of Canterlot, Capital City Of Equestria, Private Living area, Royal Bedroom of Princess Celestia, Second Floor of the Palace.

Sitting on her bed in her room was breathtaking beautiful white pure Alicorn mare with golden blond mane and tail. She was floating a sun-shaped cell phone in a very light gold bubble against her ear on top of her head as she filing her fingernails. Her perfectly shaped 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in lilac-colored below the knee-length dress. Her twelve and two-third inch long white feet were bare. This white Alicorn mare was Princess Celestia and Justice's fiancée.

"hello hon, I didn't expect a call from you today. But I don't mine it. What can I do for you?" Celestia inquires as she lay down on her bed; bring her legs onto her bed before crossing it over the other.

"I hope you can answer a few questions for me, dear?" Justice asked as Celestia had a smile on her snout.

"Sure hon, what?" Celestia replied

"Do you remember a case a few years back involving a mare getting attack at the Moon over Silver Shoals resort? The Lord High Investigator was looking into it. Before the file disappeared." Justice comments as tears suddenly come to Celestia's eyes.

"Please, Justice, just drop this case," Celestia said begging as she floated a beat-up file folder out of a hidden drawer in her desk to herself.

"I don't want to lose you again. Went my friend, the Lord High Investigator, was kill over this case. It hurt. But now you are investigating this case that cost him his life. Went Gem Cutter Night poisoned you. I was devastated, the stallion I loved was suffering, and I couldn't do a thing to help. But hope and pray you would survive. I can't go through that again. Their no guarantee I'll be the same mare. So please let this case go." Celestia said pleading as sniffling is heard over the phone.

"You know, I can't do that, Celestia. Miss Glitter was hurt by the suspect. I can't let that stand." Justice said, caring but firmly as he can hear heavy crying over the phone. A moment later, the beat-up file folder appears on the coffee table at the manor.

"I know you can't, Justice. But please promise me you will come to visit me in Canterlot went you finish up this case. So I'll know you survived. That file folder is the copy The Lord High Investigator sent me before he was killed. It has copies of his notes from that case. The original case file folder was destroyed by one of the noble families. He never found out which one did it." Celestia explains as Justice reminds her he has ever failed to return to her.

Its 1200 hrs the afternoon of that same day, Small colonial Georgian style mansion home, Golden Horseshoe Neighborhood, Grazing Hills, Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, Main Manor home, Living room.

"So the Lord High Investigator suspected the one that assaults the first mare was a human male wearing a pony mask. It would make sense. To the Terran ponies, a pony is a pony no matter what they look like." Shimmer comments as Justice read over the Lord High Investigator's notes on the case.

"Plus, mother, we know a few noble families that would want this to be covered up. Because there are die-hard advocates for human in Equestria. No matter how they act toward ponies. Our species, the Imperator Alicorns, encountered that human race long ago and found them very deceptive. That first impression never changed went their space fleet attacked our star sector without provocation. That human space fleet suffered a stinging defeat went they went up against the entire Infinity Star Sector Battle Fleet." Justice comments as he floats the notes from the Lord High Investigator to his mother.

"The three noble families that come to mind, Justice. Are the Rogue Family, Corsair Family, and Obscure Family. Any of those families would want Humans in Equestria because they have to deal with the Human Republic daily. Our family has some dealing with the Human Republic, but not at the level of letting human-run amok in Equestria. That why we have been pushed for a human visa to Visit Equestria from the Human Republic. That in case something likes this happened." Shimmer comment floating the file folder in the air in her dark blue bubble.

"Very true mother, but the problems we have encountered are those random dimensional portals that pop up throughout Equestria. Forcing the Solar Guard and Lunar Guard the elite units to be a station at every single major Equestria city. To respond to the breach before something comes through." Justice comments as the two unicorns continue looking through the case file.

Its 1300 hrs that same day, Small colonial Georgian style mansion home, Golden Horseshoe Neighborhood, Grazing Hills, Coltifornia, Los Ungulas, estate garden.

Pushing Miss Fleur De Lis Glitter in her wheelchair through the estate garden was an attractive Indian red-colored unicorn mare with forest green mane and tail. Her very fit 5ft 10in equine figure was attired in an azure blue mid-knee-length dress. Why on her ten inch long Indian red bare feet were black slip-on shoes. On her head behind her horn was a white nurse's cap. This unicorn mare was private nurse Minerva Sugar Spice; she was hired by Lord Justice Silverlight to tend to Miss Glitter.

"Minerva's are you from Coltifornia?" Fleur inquiry as she pushes her wheelchair over the concrete path.

"No, Miss Glitter. I am originally from Baltimare. I trained at Johns Hoofkins Hospital for my first ten years. Then a job offer came across my desk for a hospital here in Coltifornia. So I moved out here for the job." Minerva explains as a tan color, earth pony suddenly appears in front of the two of them. Suddenly Fleur's face glazed with shock; this is the stallion that attacks her at the resort.

"That the stallion that attacks me at the resort!" Fleur's voice shrills with horror.

"That is no stallion that is a human male, more to the point 114A. He first appeared in Baltimare over a year ago. He wanted for several assaults against numerous mares of different species. His favorite targets are unicorns. Because of one defect in our species went under stress, our magic doesn't work. But I don't have that problem, my magic works fine." Minerva said to form an Indian red magic ball in the palm of her hand.

"Who are you, unicorn?" The human male said ruthlessly

"I am Warrant officer Minerva Sugar Spice. Combat medic Baltimare Division of the Solar Guard. Under the banner of the royal sisters, I place you 114A under arrest for the crime of assault against pony kind." Minerva said as she sends one of her magic balls toward him to knock him to ground.

"Damn you mare! You will pay for that!" The human male said crudely as a second dark blue magic ball hit him, laying him flat.

"Commander!" Minerva exclaims as Lord Justice Silverlight arrived to place 114A under arrest.

"How did you know?" Minerva inquiry as Justice whistles.

A moment later, an appealing looking white pegasi mare with Spanish blue colored mane and tail come in for a landing in the garden. Her physically fit 5ft 7in equine figure was attired in the gunmetal gray flight suit of Solar Guard elite scout with black boots. This Pegasi mare was Captain Anita Stormchaser and Commander Justice Silverlight, executive assistant.

"This Pegasi mare has been patrolling the skies over the manor since we arrive in Coltifornia. After your commander in Baltimare heard about the second attack at Moon over Silver Shoals Resort and it was a unicorn mare. He forwards me the report about human male 114A that want in Baltimare for the same attacks." Justice explains as pegasi mare stood next to Justice.

"As you thought commander, it was that human male 114A," Anita comments as Fleur's eyes widen with alarm.

"If you knew why did you stop him?" Fleur said indignantly.

"Warrant officer Sugar Spice would you explain the guidelines for Solar Guard and Lunar Guard went dealing with these dimensional portal breeches," Justice said irately as they cuff the human male.

"Lunar Guard and Solar Guard members may only identify and record these dimensional portal breeches. As a matter of routine, each portal team has one bat pony at all times with them. That bat pony can sense if the visitor has dark intent. If he does, we can't stop them till they hurt or kill someone in Equestria. Those are the guidelines set for by House of Lords for us. The commander's family has been trying to change the guidelines. But has been unsuccessful. The only silver lining is that the Princesses have given us authority to arrest these dark humans." Minerva explains angrily.

Comments ( 3 )

Ooh the plot thickens.
Now that they have the identity wonder how It will play out

Minerva Sugar Spice definitely like her would like to seem her in some foor fun.

10092313
You have to wait to learn what is going on. Because that end of that story line.

10092601
Can't wait to read it.

Login or register to comment