• Published 16th Feb 2020
  • 631 Views, 52 Comments

Dust & Rainbows - I-A-M



Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash made a lot of mistakes prior to and during the Battle of Canterlot, but now they're back from Equestria, and trying to make things right again.

  • ...
4
 52
 631
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

King & Shy? That... makes an awful amount of sense for the kind of 'stained light' universe Featherfall is.

Heck yeah a new chapter hope your doing ok with all the craziness right now.

King & Shy? That's the first time I've ever heard of it... Is it an upcoming story still in the works or a story you abandon?

10251330
Neither!
It's an older story that went without updates for a while but has recently gotten one. :)

10251721
It's the first story I posted on this account. I sort of lost the thread of it when I started writing Dead by Sunset and Featherfall, and never picked it back up.

10251732
I understand considering that Dead by Sunset is the reason I found you in first place as well as the main reason why I've been playing Dead by Daylight in the first place and Featherfall was a masterpiece.

But at least you're now trying to get back into it and connect it into the series as well. Great job with the chapter, I-A-M!

I won't lie... I found this sequel by accident when I was rereading some of my favorite parts of Featherfall and I might have gone "squee" at seeing it. So far it's shaping up to be just as awesome!

God bless that crippled Braytish lesbian.

You, my beloved author, are a wordsmith.

Login or register to comment