• Published 10th Feb 2020
  • 500 Views, 57 Comments

A Goldfish for a Golden Princess - The Half Brony



Princess Celestia gets a goldfish.

  • ...
1
 57
 500

Hello, little Goldie

After a tour around the place, Timid Doogle didn't seem to be nervous anymore, and Tia didn't just know more about the place, but also about the different types of pets. After one more look around, she had finally made her decision.

"May I have one of these fish in that tank over there?" she said, pointing at some goldfish.

"A goldfish? Why, of course!"

She then flew up and grabbed a fish bowl from a shelf on the wall, filled it with water, and scooped up one of the fish with a small net into the glass container.

"Let me help you get the supplies as well, my princess."

She then grabbed a bag of fish food, a lid with some breathing holes, a snail, some pebbles, and some toothpicks.

"Here's the fish food and the toothpicks. The pebbles are customary, and the snail's for keeping the water clean, they tend to do that if you leave them in the water. You can also come back if you need any more help, or more supplies."

She then put the pebbles in, and cautiously put the snail in as well. Then, after screwing the lid on, she showed the princess how to get some food onto a toothpick, and feed them through the holes.

"There's only one thing left to do, Princess Celestia. What would you like to name your fish?"

She had forgotten to think of a name, and started thinking about this decision. After a moment, she said the first thing that had come to her head.

"Goldy, Timid Doogle. I want to name her Goldy. How much do I need to pay?"

"Free of charge, because you are a princess, after all, and because of your kindness."

"Actually, you need not call me princess, and I insist."

Then, Tia got fifty bits from her purse, and levitated them onto the counter.

"Why, um, thank you, um, Cesestia. Have a good day, and I hope that you enjoy taking care of Goldie!"

"You too, and I will!" Celestia said as she exited out the door.

Author's Note:

I have finally gotten past the part where Tia adopted a goldfish!