• Published 10th Feb 2020
  • 2,052 Views, 58 Comments

The Royal Foal Wedding - Foal Star



Shining Armor and Cadance are cursed as foals and have to break it by having their wedding as foals

  • ...
31
 58
 2,052

Epilouge: Back to the Past

A few days later...

Shining Armor woke up suddenly, expecting to be in a soggy diaper again as he tore the blanket off his body and sighed in relief seeing he was diaperless and there were no wet spots. The stallion gave a sigh in relief seeing the curse of being a foal hadn’t affect him as an adult. He turned his head and saw his wife was already out of bed. The prince then yawned and stretched his old big limbs, loving being back in his adult body. He then slowly got up and walked out of the room still a bit groggy, missing being able to sleep in as a foal (just a teeny bit).

He slowly turned down one of the halls and into Chrysalis’s room. It was quite cute with bees and fireflies painted on the walls along with flowers. There were a bunch of dolls of various princesses on the ground, and there were many cute, custom made plushies of changelings lying about the room as well. Shining stood back, watching his wife setting up a “potty chart” on the wall as Chrysalis was already out of her crib, hugging a plush of Twilight as she was whining. “Why do ya have to put a chart up on ta wall where I have a hard time seeing it?!”

“This is so we can track your trips to the potty more easily. Today you’ll be getting a stormy cloud sticker, but that doesn’t mean you’re bad it just means you had an accident. After all, you’re just starting out.” Cadence explained with a smile on her face.

Chrysalis sighed as she rolled her eyes and shouted. “Yeah, I get it, Cady! Gosh!” And she then asked. “If I go potty, can I not go to pweschool pwease?!”

“Sorry, but you're going to preschool and there’s not going to be any debate over this,” Cadance responded quite firmly to her newly adopted daughter. “We all agree that you need to mingle with other ponies.”

Chrysalis threw a little fit then stomped off, being quite angry and shaking her padded butt about. “Well, can I at weast have heart shaped pancakes fow breakfast?”

The princess of love snickered. “Oh does my fussy filly like my pancakes?”

Chrysalis’s cheeks turned a rosey red as she turned her head. “Y-yeah maybe…” Showing her cute pull-ups with Cadance’s cutie mark printed on the padding to serve as wetness indicators.

The princess followed the little filly out of the nursery and came by her husband, giving him a smooch on the lips. Shining Armor blushed as he stepped back. “Hey, you seem chirpy this morning.”

“Of course I am, Shining. Chrysalis is being a little brat, but overall it’s been a lovely morning.” Cadance casually explained with a snicker.

Shining shrugged as he turned to see that Bright Wing was already up and waddling over with his own set of pull-ups. “Morning, Daddy.”

The stallion bent down and nuzzled his adopted son. “Hey, Bright Wing! How ya doing, champ?”

Bright Wing raised up on his back legs to show his pull-up off. “I’m back to potty training, just wike you and Mommy!”

“Yeah, I know, and you got a smiley face sun sticker too. Chrysalis could learn a thing or two from you, maybe you two could be potty pals,” Shining proudly replied and ruffled the little colt’s mane. He then turned to see the two little ones walking off to the kitchen. He helped his wife make pancakes for the foals as he asked Cadence. “Hey...you registered Chrysalis for preschool already?”

“Yeah, what’s the big deal?” Cadence asked with a concern tone.

Shining shook his head and sighed. “I don’t think it’s a good idea. She only just became a toddler after the invasion. She hasn’t even really had a chance to make progress with her potty training. And what if some of the little ones hold the invasion against her?”

Cadence rolled her eyes as she responded. “Oh, stop being such a worry wart. If you could learn to forgive her, so can everypony else.”

Shining turned to his wife, still concerned and unsure of this decision as he continued. “She just attacked Canterlot and caused a lot of chaos...maybe it’s best she doesn’t start until things calm down a little. At least we should try to get her potty trained further so she’s on par with her peers.”

Cadence paused as she was placing her special heart-shaped pancakes on a plate and replied. “But she needs to learn to socialize with other foals. Besides, a lot of the changelings were adopted and are being assigned to preschools too. I’m sure she’ll make friends not only with ponies but also her own changelings. And it’s not like we’ll be sending her off alone.”

Shining turned to Bright Wing and asked. “Hey, you’ll protect your sister from bullies, won’t you?”

“Of couwse, I was a woyaw guawd! I awweady hewping pwotect hew fwom ta eviw potty monstew!” Bright Wing exclaimed as he rose, again showing off his cute pull-ups.

Chrysalis came over and snapped. “Hey! I, dun need ya pwotection! I dun need anypony’s pwotection.”

Bright Wing just hugged his new sister and exclaimed. “Oh, dun you worry! I be hewe fow ya! Nopony gonna mess with ya whiwe I awound.”

Chrysalis rolled her eyes and went back to sucking on her milk from a sippy cup. Still, she faintly blushed, secretly happy that Bright Wing would be with her when they went to preschool together.

After the two toddlers finished their breakfast together, they were helped by their parents in putting on their saddlebags before being sent out the door.

Shining turned his attention to Chrysalis. “Listen, you be nice too, Chrysalis I don’t want to hear you bullying other foals, especially if they’re former changelings. You play nice.”

The queen pouted and exclaimed out loud. “Stop tat! I’ww be fine, and I not gonna buwwy ponies ow changewings!”

Cadence was also concerned and replied. “You better not, your a toddler now. And if you cause any trouble you’ll be grounded, young lady. Do I make myself clear?!”

Chrysalis grumbled as Bright Wing nudged her. “Hey, twust me, pweschoow is gonna be fun!”

The queen shrugged as she and Bright Wing were escorted out into the streets of Canterlot as Shining Armor looked over with concern. “I don’t think I’m ready for this.” He whispered to himself.


At Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie Pie woke up to the sound of foals and trotted down the hall to see the Cake Twins babbling and playing with two new baby changelings. They all turned and raised their hooves (except for one of the baby changelings). Pinkie squealed, coming over, hugging them and nuzzling them. They were all lovely little foals as she ruffled their manes and exclaimed. “Well, I’m happy to see that you're all doing well! You’re all becoming such good friends!”

Pinkie gave both of the Cake Twins a kiss on the forehead and then turned her attention to the changelings. Thorax was babbling happily, kicking about in his padding while a female changeling named Ocellus placed her hooves over her eyes as she was quite nervous.

Pinkie Pie sighed, ruffling the little changeling’s head. “Hey, don’t be so shy, Ocellus, you're safe here. Nopony’s gonna punish you or any other changelings.”

Pound Cake crossed his hooves and responded. “She been supew nervous since she was bwought home yestewday. And she smeww funny too.”

“Yeah, she stiww shy and didn’t weawwy pway with us tat much. I dun get hew.” Pumpkin Cake responded as well.

Ocellus got a little flustered and babbled. “Bu...but I’m twying, weawwy. Just as I twying to figuwe out tis ‘potty twaining’.”

Pinkie Pie bent down and nuzzled the baby changeling as she whispered. “Hey, don’t fret. You're doing just fine on both accounts,” Then she turned to see Twilight coming in through the open door, along with Derpy. The two were suddenly surprised when Pinkie Pie bounced over and hugged them. “Hey! I’m so glad to see you two!”

Derpy blushed feeling a bit embarrassed at seeing Pinkie Pie (who’d been changing the wall eyed mare’s diapers for a month and had been pretty much her foalsitter as a result). “He...hey, Pinkie, how have you been doing since… you know?”

The pink coated earth pony simply waved a hoof and chirped. “Oh, I’ve been doing wonderful! And how have you been. Derpy?! No wet sheets I hope.”

“Well, I...I had a few accidents but overall everything for me is back to normal, more or less.” Derpy responded with a blush on her face.

Twilight turned to Derpy. “Wait, you're still having accidents? That’s odd, nopony else I know is having them. You sure Discord’s magic has lost all its effects on you?”

Derpy squeaked as she jumped back. “I hope so! I really don’t wanna have to wear diapers again.”

Pinkie just responded. “You two are are just being worry warts. Even I had a few accidents when I was turned back into an adult from a foal.”

Twilight shook her head. “Well even so, I’m not a hundred percent convinced everything has gone back to normal. Heck, Pound and Pumpkin Cake can still speak even though they are barely a year old.”

Pound rose up. “Hey, I wove tawking! Now I can tew Mommy and Daddy when I use my diapers ow when I hungwy!”

Pinkie squealed in delight. “Oh yes! The Cakes love their new talking foals so much that they’ve made me their permanent babysitter! It feels so great!”

Twilight smirked, thinking that the Cakes probably were wishing the foals could just go back to baby babbles, and then continued. “Well, I just came by to see how the baby changelings are doing. Celestia appointed me to ensure they’re all doing well in Ponyville, Appleloosa and Las Pegasus...and to be honest after a few days you were last to be inspected.”

Derpy blushed. “I came by to vouch for you.”

Pinkie Pie blushed as she jumped over and nuzzled Derpy. “Oh, you’re so sweet. And how are you and Dinky, Derpy? She disappointed that her mommy isn’t a baby anymore?”

“Well...she did miss changing my diapers and now she has to go to bed on time. She probably wishes I was still a foal.” Derpy admitted with an embarrassed look on her face.

Pinkie dawwwed as she pinched the pegasus’s cheek and cooed. “It’s okay, I wish you were my little chubby foal still as well.”

Derpy squeaked as she stumbled backwards and whined. “Hey, stop that, really! Do you know how weird it is to be younger than your own child?”

Twilight, meanwhile, turned her attention to Thorax and Ocellus in the playpen. Both were seemingly immersed in building a tower with some blocks.

Thorax was leading the effort instructing which blocks to use and Ocellius listened, taking the blocks and stacking them. But she seemed timid and squeaked in surprise upon seeing Twilight.

The mare smiled as she came over. “Hey, you two. How are you doing?”

Thorax smiled as he held up his hooves. “Twiwy! So happy ta see you!”

Twilight lifted the little changeling in the air and hugged him. “Oh, you're so cute! And so is your friend!”

“Dun caww me cute!” Ocellus whined as she placed her hooves over her eyes.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Twilight whispered as she waved a hoof. “You’re Ocellus, right? The only other changeling besides Thorax to go against Chrysalis?”Ocellus whimpered, kicking in her diaper as an audible hiss resonated throughout the room.

The mare laid the foal down as she changed her diaper without a word from Pinkie Pie or Derpy who watched from afar. It took almost no effort at all with Twilight shushing the changeling as she whimpered, and then placed Ocellus back down in the playpen. “There, all finished with your change, do you need anything else?” Twilight asked her.

Ocellus kicked about again, feeling so happy in her new diaper as she shook her head. “No, Twiwy..t...tank you.”

The mare then placed the little filly back with Thorax. “It seems they’re doing well. I think they’re in good hooves.”

“Oh, of course!” Pinkie cheered as she skipped over and nuzzled them. “I love my new baby changelings to death! And the Cakes do too!”

Derpy blushed as she took out a long scroll. “I guess I don’t need this then.”

Twilight and Pinkie looked over with their eyes widening. “Is that your testimony?”

Derpy blushed as she replied. “It was made by my husband before he left. After his diaper curse broke, he got a letter and told me he had a secret mission. So secret that he couldn’t take Dinky or on it for our own safety.”

Twilight rolled her eyes. “He’s been telling me all about it. Something to do with time travel and the end of the world?” The pegasus nodded as Twilight shook her head. “Alright, well I gotta go. There’s a lot more families I need to check up on.”

“Ok, have fun!” Pinkie cheered as Twilight left.

Derpy then looked over and hugged Pinkie. “Thank you for being my mommy.”

Pinkine nuzzled Derpy and cooed. “Don’t mention it. You were a good foal and you’ll be a great mom.” Derpy smiled as she fluttered away, almost knocking her head on the door in the process.

Pinkie came over to her two charges after the guests had left and cooed. “Alright, who’s ready for num nums?!” They all squealed as she placed the changelings into high chairs along with the Cake Twins, and gave them all foals bottles filled with warm formula. She turned to the Cakes as they both were going about their day, both watching from afar.

Mrs. Cake whispered to her husband. “She has become such a good foalsitter. I mean...we can take days off now. Heck, we can even go on vacation if we want.”

Mr. Cake turned over with a blush. “Pinkie has grown to be a great nanny. She can run the shop and still manage to throw parties.”

They both turned and blinked. “Has Pinkie become responsible?!” They both laughed as Pinkie looked over. “Hey what are you two laughing about?”

“Nothing.” The couple both squeaked as they both went back to work and Pinkie shrugged as she resumed spoon feeding the foals.


Fluttershy on the other hoof was coming off an express from Canterlot, heading home. She looked disappointed as it had taken a few days of her staying in the city to finally be able to ask the princesses to allow her to adopt a few changelings. Astonishingly enough, they were all adopted by others by the time she managed to ask.

The pegasus looked down at the street in dismay as she continued to walk towards her cottage. She’d loved being with all the foals during the invasion, and felt saddened that she had to leave them all behind as they grew up again (or were adopted in the changelings’ cases). The mare then looked up and was quite surprised to see a tan colored alicorn turn around with a blush on her face, holding a wicker basket in her magic. “Hello, Fluttershy.”

The pegasus was quite shocked upon seeing this strange alicorn. She had heard of said alicorn before, but this was the first time she was seeing this mysterious majestic alicorn. She didn’t know what to do as she bowed and whimpered. “Q...Queen Faust?”

“Yes,” The alicorn nodded. “I apologize for coming here out of the blue, but things in this story have taken a few wrong turns and I had to correct them.” She placed the basket down. A blue blanket was placed over it, and something underneath it was moving.

Flutterhsy looked up and asked. “So...um...what’s in that basket?

Faust gave a smirk as she took the foal blanket and moved it aside to reveal two foals: The alicorn Midnight, who kicked and shouted, “Finawwy! Took ya long enough to get to us!” and a baby draquenous Discord who was pouting. “Yeah, we couwd've been in super soggy diapees by the time ya opened tat bwanket.”

Faust just scoffed. “After what you two did, you should be lucky I didn’t just make you both diaper dependent forever,” She then placed a pacifier into their mouths. “You two hush until I'm finished,” She then turned to Fluttershy with a blush. “Sorry about that, the new little ones are being fussy.”

Fluttershy looked down, feeling a bit jealous as the queen continued, “Now, I need to have somepony look after these two. I would do it myself or place them with Twilight. But I think you're the perfect fit to raise them until they can acknowledge they were wrong and become better adults.”

The pegasus looked over at the two pampered, seemingly immortal beings and whispered, “So...you want me to be their mother?”

Faust nodded and continued. “Yes, but it’s your choice. I could easily keep them under my care.”

Discord stood up in his pampers and held out a claw. “Not if I can hewp it!” He tried to snap his claws but only little sparks came out as Midnight scoffed. “Sewiouswy?! Faust wouwdn’t wet us keep ouw powews?!”

“Of course not, this isn’t my first rodeo.” Faust grumbled in annoyance.

“Well, I'm sure you’ll have to relearn your magic eventually, Twilight can handle that when the time comes. But I'm going to raise you two right!” Fluttershy exclaimed as she picked up the basket in her teeth.”



Faust smiled. “Alright, if you need anything or if this is too much, just write a letter, address it to me and place it in the mailbox.” She then lit her horn and disappeared.

Fluttershy just sighed, a bit unsure as she brought the basket inside the cottage. She went upstairs and was surprised to see that there was now a nursery, with the walls painted a sky blue with pink clouds pouring down rain made of chocolate milk, and all kinds of balls and blocks and plushies all over the place. There were two cribs and even a changing table. Fluttershy smiled seeing that Faust had given her everything necessary for raising two babies as she placed them down. “Well, I guess we should start with introductions. You should both know me as Fluttershy, and I’ll be your mother.”

Midnight babbled. “I Midnight, ta pwincess of foaws! And I gonna tuwn ya into one!”

Discord scoffed. “Tat’s nothing! I ta word of chaos, and I turned mowe ponies into foaws ten ya!”

“Oh yeah?! Doesn’t mattew. I had a pwan to have a utopia of foaws, ya just went cwazy!” Midnight shouted.

Discord pointed a hoof at Midnight’s diaper. “Ya pwan kind of faiwed, piddwe pants!”

“Weww ya got defeated too, poopy head!” Midnight roared and tackled Discord as they tossed about.

Fluttershy quickly broke up the fight. “Hey you two, stop that this instant!”

The two turned as she stomped a hoof. “Look, you two have caused a lot of chaos and problems, and Faust was kind enough to give you two a chance to be better! If you don’t agree to this right now, then I’ll write her a letter and have you both leave! And you may just end up stuck like this forever. So be nice if you want to have a chance to grow up again, is that clear?”

The two stopped fighting and bowed their heads as they mumbled together. “Yes, Mama.”

Fluttershy then placed the two down on the ground and went about changing their diapers with new ones that had her cutie mark printed on the padding. “There, now you two shall continue playing while I make some foal food. I do have a fresh garden after all.”

Discord sighed. “Wooks wike we both gonna be babies now.”

Midnight shrugged. “Eh fine with me. Guess it gives me time to come up with a new pawan. In ta mean time though, I gonna pway tea pawty.” She then then went off to gather plushies and Discord shrugged as he went along and helped gather plushies, placing them around a pastel pink table with pink chairs.


Later that afternoon, Twilight was in her library coming back from another few rounds of checking on the adopted changelings. She took up a scroll and a quill as Spike came in with a cup of tea. “Hey could you stay for a second, I need to send this report to Celestia.”

Spike rolled his eyes. Alright, but are you sure you're okay? You look exhausted.”

Twilight laid back in her chair and sighed. “How could I not be after interviewing over three hundred different families across Ponyville, Las Pegasus and Appleloosa?”

Twilight then took up the scroll before her and read it out loud:

Dear Princess Celestia,

I didn’t see anything that would make Chrysalis feel uncomfortable with her new parents and it seems the regressed changelings are all healthy, happy babies.

Some started glowing and turning into different colors, but even for those that are more rambunctious it seems the love of their parents is self sustaining enough for the little ones. They are now harmless and can only suck small amounts of love, not causing any harmful effects to the parents.

Thorax and Ocellus are both being raised by my friend Pinkie and are still in their normal changeling form, but I saw some sparks in their eyes. I bet in due time they’ll transform too. If you can, see if the same thing is happening in Canterlot and other areas north of Equestria, it would help in seeing how they transform so we can give some ideas to parents with more troublesome changelings.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

Twilight looked up seeing Spike snoring. She was about to wake him up, when suddenly a strange device suddenly appeared in the library sending her table across the room. The mare looked up as did Spike and they both turned to see the device was some kind of strange booth.

The door opened up and stumbled out a baby Dr. Whooves waddling over in his pampers once again. “Hewwo, Twiwy, how awe ya doing?”

“Hey, Pinkie Pie was wondering where you’ve been...Discord’s curses have been broken, why are you still a foal?” Twilight asked, quite surprised at seeing another regressed pony.

Dr. Whooves raised his chubby hooves and exclaimed. “Discord and Pwincess Midnight have been defeated, but one mowe pony who is obsessed with making big ponies into babies is causing twoubwe. Come with me if ya want to stay a big pony.”

Spike groaned as he took the scroll and breathed out some green flame at the scroll as it disappeared in a puff of smoke. “I'm not dealing with any more age regression stuff.” He then walked off, not wanting to be put in a diaper or worse.

Twilight blinked and asked in a confused tone. “What are you saying?”

Dr. Whooves waddled over and plopped on his padded rump as he explained. “Somepony is twying to give ya baby sewf a potion to make ya a baby foweva. If she succeeds it’ww change owa timewine and cause unspeakabwe chaos!”

Twilight blushed as she thought about meeting herself as a foal. “Wait...but if I go try to help my baby self, couldn’t I also change our timeline?”

“Yeah. Tats why ya gonna have a disguise!” Dr. Whooves exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his padding as he grew more excited.

Twilight blushed wondering what her disguise would be like as she came to the booth. “So those stories of you traveling across time and other dimensions are true?”

Dr. Whooves waddled over with his head in the air and scoffed. “Ya tink tat ya magic is so coow, but my science is a wot bettew, just watch!” He waddled over, looked up at a device and blushed. “Um can ya take tat phone fwom its hook and diaw um..uh ta numbew with a two and zewo?”

Twilight shrugged, taking the object with her magic and dialing the number twenty. Then the door closed behind her as the time machine lit up and disappeared with a burst of lightning!

Comments ( 4 )

Wow. Can't wait to see whose next on the Regression line.

Whatever ever happened to Ferris? I'm surprised his fate wasn't reveal.

I really wonder if the Changelings will all grow up normally or if the condition they found themselves in will wear off. In either case, would Chrysalis ever become a queen again? Would there be two separate hives in the future?

Login or register to comment