• Published 10th Feb 2020
  • 534 Views, 9 Comments

Grogar and The Magic Carnival - Autumnblazelover61



Grogar takes the villains to a magical carnival as part of his plan.

  • ...
 9
 534

One Last Hope

Deep in the darker parts of Equestria, somewhere in the edges of the Everfree Forest near Ponyville, sat a gigantic evil lair in the shape of a skeleton head of a goat. The openings in the lair were almost always filled with a bright red light. The lair had been abandoned for thousands of years, and had only recently gained four new residents: The evil super villains of Equestria, Cozy Glow, Tirek, Chrysalis, and the self-proclaimed "First Emperor of Equestria", Grogar the goat. He had returned and brought the three baddies to his lair (well, four at first, but that’s a long story) as part of his plan to destroy Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends, the protectors of Equestria. Grogar was trying to get the three villains fired up to exact revenge on the ponies and work together, but unfortunately, the second part of that plan wasn’t going very well so far.

"GROGAR! Tirek put a whoopsie cushion underneath my pillow again!" Cozy Glow cried as she flittered towards the magical goat, who was seated at his perch in the giant room in the middle of his lair. "He keeps doing all these things to annoy me and you never DO anything!" Grogar grunted. "Because all you three ever do is ANNOY me! What I want is some peace and quiet so I can focus on coming up with a plan to finally destroy Twilight Sparkle and her friends!" He said dramatically. An unimpressed Cozy Glow turned her head trotted off with an annoyed huff.

Suddenly, Queen Chrysalis flew in through the lair's entrance, cradling her left front hoof. "Ugh, my aching hoof! You didn’t tell me there were bees in that forest! The last thing I need is a swollen hoof when I exact my revenge on that wretch Starlight Glimmer!" She whined. "I told you not to go NEAR that forest at all! Perhaps if you listened to me more we could have conquered Equestria by now!" Grogar scolded her.

"Maybe if you would DO something other than stare into that globe on the table all day, we could destroy those RIDICULOUS ponies already!" Tirek growled as he marched down the ramp on the left side of the room, munching on a turkey sandwich. "Uh, hello? Adorable little pony standing right here!" Cozy Glow snapped back as she stood next to him. "Who are you calling adorable?" Queen Chrysalis said, and she transformed into Cozy and started stumbling around like an idiot. "Duhhh, I’m Cozy Glue. I tried to absorb magic from all of Equestria and I can’t even get an A+ on my tests!" Cozy flew up in her face. ”Hey, Don’t talk about me like that while looking like me... like that! It’s so annoying!"

"YOUR'E SO ANNOYING!" The two yelled.

The three villains began arguing over each other. Grogar gritted his teeth and wondered if he should blast holes in them or himself. "ENOUGH!" He yelled, blasting magical gags onto their mouths to silence them. Neither of you listen to ANYTHING I every say! Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two after you’re done cleaning my library!" He pointed to a nearby entrance leading to his library. "NOW!" He stomped his hoof on the ground for effect and used his magic to throw the three of them into the room.

Grogar rubbed his forehead in annoyance as he walked back behind his globe. "I have got to do something about them! They’ve already failed once trying to retrieve my Bewitching bell, and I’ve already lost King Sombra to those six pathetic ponies!" He began stroking his goatee in thought before he got a brilliant idea. "A-ha! That’s it!" He said with a malicious grin. " I’ll take them someplace! Someplace full of MAGIC! Magic we can STEAL!" He slammed his hooves down on the table and his globe turned on once again.

"Let’s see..." The magical mirror flickered from place to place. "Maybe Zebrabwe? The home of the zebras? No, that idiotic Queen would probably be driven crazy by all that rhyming!" An image of a junk-filled city flashed before his eyes. "Hmm, Klugetown? No way. They’d probably get sold to the freak show by some creepo!" Next he saw a picture of Seaquestria. "Eh, those fools would probably drown- or forget to breathe when they got back on land. Is there ANYWHERE I can bring them that they won’t MESS UP?" Suddenly, a bright mix of colours appeared in the globe, making it light up brilliantly. A vision of an enormous amusement park flashed before the goat's eyes.

"Welcome, weary traveler, to Magicland!" A vaudevillian voice advertised the spectacular sights and sounds. "All kinds of fun activities and rides, all powered by unicorn magic from across the land! Located just a few miles south of the borders to Equestria. You’re only regret will be that you didn’t come sooner." A large piece of cardboard with a crudely drawn picture of a unicorn with MAGICLAND written under it appeared. "And best of all, admission is free- though any of your bits will be gladly accepted!" And with that, the vision faded away, leaving a black screen reflecting Grogar's amused expression.

"Ha! I KNEW there was a good reason I didn’t buy an ad blocker!” He exclaimed. ”And also, that place looks perfect!" Grogar whistled to get the distant villains attention, but they didn’t come. Upon raising an ear, he could hear their faint arguing.

"I’m just saying, Wuthering Hooves is too mature for the Foals 4-8 section!" He could hear Cozy Glow argue. "Aw, you’re full of manure! If that’s so, is going into the Stallions section!" Tirek responded. “GOD, this place is like a labyrinth! And why is that ram so obsessed with books about that idiot Discord?" Chrysalis shouted.

Grogar raised his horns and dragged the squirming villains back to his awaiting glare before they could look any further. "Pack your bags, you insufferable morons! If you’re so hellbent on absorbing the magic of Equestria, exacting your revenge, and bringing your enemies to their knees," He announced, pointing at each of them as he spoke. "Then THIS is how we are going to do it!" He grinned and pointed at the globe. "Uh... buy go out and buy issues of Vanity Mare?" Tirek asked.

Grogar looked down and was embarrassed to see he had selected the wrong ad. Chrysalis couldn’t help but snort. Grogar poked the globe and it switched to the advertisement for the amusement park. "Get ready for a road trip! Those ponies won’t know what hit them!"

Author's Note:

Hope you guys enjoy! (Real or not, Grogar is one of my favourite characters!!!)