• ...
5
 67
 1,594

Traps and Knowledge

Rambo:

It was deep in the woods of the Smokey Mountains, Rambo was busy creating and setting traps. Like the Punji Sticks, a spike pit if you would only the tips of the sharpened spears protruding from the ground had the poison of a manticore that he had killed and roasted, The Bamboo Whip, which consisted of short sharpened pieces of wood attached to a long tree limb and held back with trip wire. He also set up swinging log traps, a trap called the mace which has just a solid rock with small stakes tied to it, and a few homemade arrow traps around the base of his cave, to ensure no one, not even the animals of the forest could get past. Which meant every evening he had to go out and check his traps for animals.

It had been about three days of hunting and setting traps, he also went into town with a few gems he managed to find in his cave. Meaning he had quite a nice stash of coins, at least 2,500 bits meaning he could get more supplies like wire, rope, but what threw him for a loop was the weapons store, from what he had seen these people though strange were very peaceful so he decided to check it out. What he found were guns, swords, knives, and ammunition. "Excuse me, from what I've seen you guys are exceptionally peaceful, why would you have need of a weapons store" Rambo asked the very odd man behind the counter.

"I know most Ponies find weapons and blood shed to be not a socially acceptable thing, but I am not from Equestria, I was born in Griffonstone, which is the griffon empire, my name is Sharp Talon, and how my I help you" said Sharp Talon.

"Yeah you could help me" John said letting a small smirk form on his face, "Do you have any high powered rifle's, assault rifle's, pistol's, shot gun's, or explosive's?"

Sharp Talon smiled back as he said "Oh we have everything your heart could ever want, I take it you want one of each of those weapon's, and ammunition. But why would a peaceful pony need that kind of fire power?"

"I'm not a peaceful pony" John said with the smirk still on his features. "I'm a vengeful human who despises any race that believe's there better than another, I despise those who think they can kidnap, rape, forcefully drug them and take way there basic rights. I am the monster who hides in the night preying on the wicked and evil. I plan on rescuing the ponies and other races that have been kidnapped by the Zebra's and Caribou, and I plan on making them suffer."

"Well then Mr...." Sharp Talon droned off.

"Rambo, John Rambo" John said.

"Well then Mr. Rambo if that's the case." Sharp Talon walked out from behind the counter over to the door, as he locked the door and turned the open sign to closed he finished with. "Follow me." John did as he was told and followed Sharp Talon into the back room. It was a large storage type room full of table's, cabinet's ammo crate's, gun powder, brass casing's, and bullet's. Sharp talon lead John to one of the table's and picked up a rifle.

"This is the M40A5, a highly modified Remington 700 hunting rifle, chambered in .308 Winchester and 7.62x51mm NATO. This model comes equipped with a custom, 1–12 twist twenty-five-inch Schneider barrel. The rifle is topped off with a Schmidt and Bender Police Marksman II 4-16x50mm on a thirty minute-of-angle base designed to stretch the legs of the .308 round to a maximum 1,000 yards." Sharp Talon explained while handing the weapon to John.

As John looked the weapon over he could help but noticed it looked brand new, but he still tested the scope, the receiver, and trigger. Happy with the gun he set it to the side and waited for Sharp Talon to proceed.

"This" Sharp talon said as he picked up the next weapon from the table. "Is the SA80A2 Rifle, This rifle is a bullpup-configuration weapon, with the magazine and action positioned behind the trigger group, which allows for a more compact weapon system. It fires 5.56-millimeter round's, and come's with a short scope and grenade launcher." Sharp finished while handing the gun to Rambo.

"Very nice" John said as he looked it over unable to contain his mirth about the weapon he held, checking the bolt, grenade launcher, scope, and magazine he was very pleased to find the weapon he held. Just like the M40A5 was brand new and had no sign's of wear and tear, at least not yet. Again John set it aside and watched as Sharp Talon picked up the next gun he had to show.

"Now this is my favorite, this is the Atchisson Assault Shotgun or the AA-12, these beauty has a 32 round drum magazine, it can use different types of 2 3/4 inch ammo, slugs, buck shot, and bird shot. and she can fire 300 rounds per minute." Sharp Talon said enthusiastically.

"That's nice and all Sharp Talon." John started "But I'm looking for something more practical, like that one" he said as he pointed to a pump action shotgun that had been sitting near the AA-12, John walked over and picked it up. "now this will do nicely."

"That is a Benelli M2 Tactical, semi automatic, 18.5 inch barrel but can accommodate five rounds in the internal magazine. it comes with a flashlight modification, and a sling bandolier which hold's five extra round's." Sharp Talon said not as enthusiastically.

"This on will work much better, I'll take buck shot for this, but I'll also take the AA-12 but with slugs." John said and after he had said that Sharp Talon Smirked again and picked up two very beautiful hand guns.

"Good now I think you'll find these two pistol's to be very amazing weapon's, I call them Ebony and Ivory. Twin desert Eagle's. Their semi-automatic with a 7 round capacity in .50 AE and 8 round capacity in .44 Magnum. But I recommend .50 caliber if you'r looking to make them pay dearly." Sharp Talon said

"These are perfect, now the only question is how much for the weapon's and ammo for a one man army. Plus extra magazine's, and extra high caliber ammo so I can make some cartridge trap's, plus any explosives, and gun powder." John asked Sharp Talon, and Sharp Talon just looked at john with a smile that could rival Pinkie Pie.

"That's the thing" Sharp Talon said. "Those Bastard's took my daughter a couple week's ago, royal guard wouldn't do anything and ponies around here are to afraid of violence to stand up for themselves. So when you said you were going on a rescue mission, I figured why the fuck not you're already looking to arm yourself why not help."

"I don't understand" John said noticing the fire in the eye's of Sharp Talon he said. "You know it's practically suicide to come with me, plus I plan on setting trap's the entire way into the countries of both the Zebra and Caribou so if we get followed out there are less following and even less that attempt to ever leave those countries again."

"I know and I'm still helping I can be an eye in the sky for you plus I'm ex-military so I have training and I'm not afraid to get my claw's dirty" Sharp Talon said.

"Good, now crate these up and crate up all the ammo, gun powder, and explosive's you can and put them in a wagon. I'll help you carry them to where I'm staying and I'll show you how to make trap's. No need for me to be the only one with that knowledge." John said "But be warned some night princess visited me in my dreams and said her and her sister would come visit me, I gave her a false location so It's only time before they find me we need to start investigating and maybe find some like minded souls willing to help."

But what John didn't know as he and Sharp Talon started packing and loading the supplies into a wagon to head for his cave. They were being watched by a desperate mother of two girl's that had been kidnapped and she had over heard them talking while they were loading the wagon. "Excuse me"

Author's Note:

M40A5

SA80A2

Desert Eagle Ebony and Ivory

Couldn't get a photo of either shot gun that could go here sorry