• Published 6th Feb 2020
  • 7,152 Views, 101 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls on a Yacht - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms and their ninja friends are ready for some Rest and Relaxation on board the Hamato Cruise Line. With some funny hijinks to go with it

  • ...
5
 101
 7,152

Find the Magic

Somewhere on the cruise ship, Raph, Casey, Slash, the Dazzlings, and Rocksteady were busy engaging in a game of shuffleboard.

Casey went up to take his turn and concentrated before sending his puck flying and landed on a ten, “Oh, yeah! When it comes to pucks, Casey Jones dominates!” he played air guitar on his shuffleboard stick.

“Not bad, Casey.” Aria admitted.

“Don't be celebrating just yet, Jones. Is Rocksteady's turn now.” Rocksteady said taking position.

“Be careful, Rock,” Sonata began, “With your strength you could send the puck off the ship.”

“Nothing to worry, Sonata. I got this,” Rocksteady said, as he readied himself and sent his puck forward landing on a lower number, “Well, is still good.”

“And ya didn't send it off the ship.” Slash put in.

“Hey, guys. What's up?” Came Rainbow's voice, as she walked over with a girl about the CMC's age. She had long orange hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a green dress decorated in pink hearts and sandals.

“Rainbow, all's good.” Adagio answered.

“Just getting our shuffleboard on.” Rocksteady answered.

Raph took notice of the new girl, “Hey, who's this?”

“A friend of mine,” Rainbow began, “This is Megan Williams.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Megan greeted them, “Whoa, Rainbow, you really are friends with mutants?”

“You betcha. This is Raphael, Slash, and Rocksteady.” the older girl introduced them.

Megan looked up at Slash and Rocksteady, “Wow, you two are big.”

“Thanks, I work out.” Rocksteady flexed a muscle.

"And this is Casey Jones, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata." Rainbow continued, as the four smiled at the girl.

“So how did you two meet?” Slash asked Rainbow.

“We actually met at Equestria Land Amusement Park.” Rainbow began.

Megan giggled, “She panicked on the roller coaster, and boasted to her friend Applejack she was fine with it.”

“Megan tried to let the truth slip, but I stopped her,” Rainbow put in, “Afterward we started seeing more of each other around the park, and as it turns out she's a cool kid.”

“And despite Rainbow's screaming on the ride, she's actually very awesome.” Megan admitted.

“Ain't it the truth.” Rainbow replied, before continuing, “Got any room for another player?”

“Sure.” Raph replied, as Rainbow took a shuffleboard stick.

The girl launched her puck that landed on a high number, “Oh, yeah!”

Megan spoke to the group, “Rainbow's told me you guys deal with a lot of wild and crazy stuff.”

“Well, it's all true no matter how strange it sounds.” Raph assured her.

“Well, actually, I've seen strange up close myself.” Megan admitted.

“How?” Casey wondered.

“Well that day in Equestria Land, social media celebrity Vignette Valencia got her hands on this magical phone she used to transport anything into some white room and replace it with holographic images. When she was unimpressed by the Rainbooms for petty reasons, she 'digitized' most of them and replaced them with holograms depicting them ridiculously while she tried to be lead singer. Needless to say her performance was terrible, and she looked ready to use her magical phone on all of us.”

Rainbow spoke, “If Vignette succeeded in using her phone on the whole audience teleporting them to that one room... Well, let's just say it wouldn't have been big enough to contain everyone.”

“We get it.” Slash replied knowing what could've happened to all those people.

“But we came together and destroyed her phone with Rarity and A.J teaching Vignette success and popularity should never come at the cost of one's friends.” Rainbow finished.

“And that's a fact.” Rocksteady put in.

“Wish we knew that before we decided to conquer this world through the Battle of the Bands.” Adagio said on behalf of her fellow Dazzlings in sorrow.

“What do you mean?” Megan wondered.

“Well, we weren't always friends with these guys.” Aria admitted.

“We were bad to the bone.” Sonata added, as Adagio continued.

“We were obsessed with wanting to steal Equestrian Magic to rule this world and be adored by all. But we paid the price with our magic. Following that we tried partnering up with a crazy ninja and that almost cost one of our own.” she and Aria looked to Sonata who recalled that memory too well.

“But after that we learned being friends is better than being enemies, and that friendship is the greater magic. Much better than the power we had.” Aria said.

“Rock and I also understand that.” Slash agreed.

Rocksteady spoke, “For longest time I was arms dealer to anyone who would pay big price. And when I became mutant rhino I was tasked with doing even more bad things under employer. When I was part of plan to destroy world, I abandoned bad ways and become superhero!” he pumped a fist.

“And when I became this I was obsessed with wanting to destroy Raphael's brothers,” Slash explained, “And I even partnered with this crazy alien to defeat the Kraang, until I realized he wasn't going to stop with just the Kraang but innocent lives as well. So I stopped him and decided to form a real team to help protect New York.” Raph patted his pal's hand and nodded knowing he has come a long way.

“That's amazing to hear. You really were different back then.” Megan told the former baddies.

“We know, “Adagio confirmed, “But when we found the magic of friendship we changed for the greater good.”

“Still we look back on the old days as a reminder of who we used to be.” Aria said.

“So that we wouldn't make the same bad mistakes as we did before.” Sonata finished.

The Dazzlings looked to each other and started to sing about their struggles since their defeat at the Battle of the Bands and breaking ties with the Shredder. They imagined themselves wandering a maze in darkness.

Dazzlings: Where do we go? Every day's the same

Did we lose the magic, magic, magic?

So ordinary, stuck on repeat

Gotta find the passion, passion, passion

The days go round and round, round and round

Gotta break away, find a great escape

Round and round and round

Round and round and round

Ohhh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic


Adagio: Can I find the beauty in the simple things?


Dazzlings: Can I learn to see it, see it, see it?

The days go round and round, round and round

Gotta break away, find a great escape

Round and round and round

Round and round and round

Ohhh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic


Adagio: Let's find the magic


Dazzlings: Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find (Adagio Dazzle: Hey!)

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, let's find the magic

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

Ooh...

Megan, Casey, Rainbow, and their mutant friends applauded, “That was wicked, yo.” Casey admitted.

“Thanks, it may not be magical like before. But our vocal lessons have paid off constantly.” Adagio said.

“So you three really don't mind your new lives?” Megan asked.

“Not at all.” Aria admitted.

“We've learned to enjoy the simple things in life. Like tacos. Mm.” Sonata said while thinking of her favorite food.

“Or even a good game of shuffleboard,” Adagio said, “Come on, let's keep this game going.”

“May I play?” Megan asked.

“Sure.” Raph answered.

“Take a shot.” Rainbow offered.

Megan took a shuffleboard stick and launched her puck surprising everyone when it landed on a high number, “Yes!” she cheered.

“Now that is awesome.” Rainbow patted the girls shoulder.

“I'll say.” Raph agreed, and the group continued to have fun.