• Published 5th Feb 2020
  • 2,410 Views, 43 Comments

Chillestia - 2Merr



Celestia gets a book on how to be “hip.”

  • ...
5
 43
 2,410

Dreaming of a Nightmare

Celestia could only stare numbly at the creature that had taken over Luna’s form. It spat, it snarled, it radiated envy, rage, unmistakable hate… all aimed at her. Luna was no more, swallowed by the darkness of a shadow Celestia had unwittingly cast. Her baby sister was gone.

It was the furthest from cash money anything could possibly be.

“Luna,” she called into the howling wind. “Hear me out, fam! I-“

“Silence!” Luna… no, Nightmare Moon yelled. “Your words are meaningless!”

“Bitch, please!” Celestia begged, the Elements of Harmony reluctantly circling her head, their power waiting to be unleashed. “I do not wish to cap you!”

“It’s too late for talking,” the demon growled, pure darkness gathering around her horn. With a final, baleful glare, she aimed directly at Celestia. “Now perish.”

The Elements shone brighter as Celestia, tears in her eyes, whispered back.

“No u.”

And she fired.

Comments ( 13 )

"Hear me out, fam"

I ded.

That’s cold. She fam.

HOW MANY LIKE DO YOU WISH OF ME BRHU?!:flutterrage: i can't drop more than one mate! :fluttershbad:

"Bitch, please--"

im somehow envisioning celestia wearing those chill glasses and saggin pants and just facing nightmare moon
:derpytongue2:

Damn she busted a cap in her ass.

And then Luna tries, "It hath the crunk within the fo shizzle!"

Luna's like your 80 year old grandpa trying to pretend to be hip with the jive. ... god I'm old.

Lit, fam.

Bro, You cappin?

Literally cannot believe this story kept updating after being completed.

But those chapters were the real deal. Ur forgiven

This chapter is 🔥 my g. Ong, no 🧢.

This was amazing and I loved it!

Login or register to comment