• Published 5th Feb 2020
  • 523 Views, 11 Comments

Pinkie Pie BLJ's Into a Parallel Universe In 0.5 A Presses - darf



Pinkie Pie learns about parallel universes in a strange book, asks Twilight about them, and then shatters physics to arrive in a land of pipes, plumbers, and power stars. AU, Meta-Narrative, Pre-Season-4-Canon. Also stupid.

  • ...
2
 11
 523

Chapter One Featuring Content

For a short time, Pinkie didn't know where she was. There wasn't much of anything around--any direction she looked, just more blue, more green, more endless horizon, like every object and house and pony between her and Equestria had been snapped out of existence. Just like in that really popular story involving an ant. She thought she saw Twilight in one of the horizons, but it turned out just to be an alicorn that looked like her instead, so she ignored it and let her speed continue to carry her away.

Eventually, or as much eventually as Pinkie could wait for, she seemed to re-enter reality. Trees and water took shape around her, ground and dirt and rocks and a small lake which she shot across the surface of like a hovercraft, or maybe something a lot faster than a hovercraft, probably something else more in-tone, more applicable to in-universe setting, something something. With the really fast jetstream bits behind. And she zoomed up on the beach and glassed the sand and with two trails of fire behind her spun around the circular bowl of an area she had come to rest in fifty-seven times before finally losing enough speed to come to rest in front of a small, wooden sign. She waited for her eyeballs to finish spinning around in her head before she read it.

"Princess Toadstool's castle is just ahead. Press A to jump, Z to crouch, and B to punch, read a sign, or grab something. Press B again to throw something you're holding."

Pinkie's faced scrunched.

"What the heck does that mean? Press... B?" Pinkie stared down at one of her hooves. She imagined herself pressing a large green button somewhere in her head. Her hoof flew up and punched her in the face.

"Ow! No more pressing B..."

Pinkie looked around her again. Come to think of it, was she even in Equestria anymore? This did look a bit like the palace, but everything was so different. A lot more trees, for one. And butterflies.

One of the butterflies landed on Pinkie's nose. It was bright purple with pink spots.

"Hello!" Pinkie said to the butterfly. She smiled at the butterfly as it flapped its wings lazily, enjoying the sun.

Hmm. That was a castle in the distance. Maybe Pinkie had finally reached one of those so-called parallel universes? Maybe that meant Princess Celestia was just a ways away. Maybe this universe's Celestia could help her find something without nougat in it. A timeline of infinite possibilities.

Pinkie ambled her way over the small green hill and surrounding tiny trees towards the castle bridge over its moat. A stained-glass window above the castle entrance showed a portrait of some weird pink thing with a crown. Pinkie hoped she didn't have to meet whatever it was. She knocked loudly on the castle door with both hooves.

"He-lloo!! Sure is a nice castle you got here! My name's Pinkie Pie, mind if I come in?"

One of her best cold opens. Sure to warm the heart of any potential host. But no one answered, and after two minutes, Pinkie decided she wasn't about to waste her whole morning backwards jumping to a parallel universe to leave at the door. She gave the door a tentative push--but as soon as her hoof touched wood, she was whisked from the bridge with a SCHWOOP, and sucked inside the castle, the door never moving from its frame.


Pinkie's head was spinning again. It felt like she'd been outside one second, then suddenly... oh boy. SUDDENLY. Pinkie loved that word. It was probably her favorite word.

SUDDENLY. Pinkie noticed another figure inside the castle with her. A nice little castle, with a staircase, and some doors with stars on them, and a carpet with a big picture of the sun on it in the center. And the figure... a pony-sized... mushroom?

Pinkie Pie bounced over to the mycological being and poked it on its red-and-white noggin.

"What the heck are you?" she asked.

Silently, moving in horrifying staggered robotic lurches, the mushroom turned to face Pinkie. It's eyes were dim and narrow, and its hollow face showed not even a hint of a soul. Before Pinkie could turn and run, it opened its mouth, face illuminated, and began to BUP.

"Â̶͍͒m̷̝̳͕̌̀ ̶̥̜̘̆̀̍Ĭ̸̜̬͔͘ ̴̣͐͊͜ġ̷̝̮̹ļ̵̟̄͛ä̷͚̣̯̖́͋̄̓d̶̬̲̋͘ͅ ̵̨̧͚̓̀̿͘ẗ̷̡̖̘̭́͠o̸̜͂̈́̒ ̵̱͉̙͛̐ṡ̸͇̙͉̀̏͒ē̵͎̳̫͓̉̎ḛ̸̹͎̽̈́ ̴̈́̊̎ͅy̶̢̯̞͑̀͘ŏ̷̬ų̷̬̥̤͗̄̑̏!̴̗͓̰͈́ ̸̠̝̺̄T̵̗̥̐̀̾ȟ̸͕͉̮̻̔e̵̥̒̇͆̒ ̸̦̳͙̂̔͑͜P̵̞̖͍̒̽͑͂r̴͍̳̈̑̂i̴̛͉̦̗̥͋̓ń̶̠͎͛͊̌c̶͇̐͘e̴̬͒s̴̛̪̜̀͐͒ͅs̷̛͖̙̀̒̆.̴̦̈.̶̗̔.̷͓̹͖̹̅̀ă̷̧̙̫̻̒̈̕n̸̲͈͋͘̕͜d̵̼̰̘̈ ̴̜̲͌̓Ȋ̸̼̮̪͈.̴͍̥͍̳̒̓.̵̠̠̈́̄͐̕.̶̢͙̙̼̚̕͝a̸̩͚̎n̸͈̱̜̽̚d̸̛͉̰̼̊,̷̲͔͐̆̇̍ͅ ̷̝̓̊̇w̷͕̗̻̆̀͝e̷̞͍̍̐̂̚l̷̘̼̗̏ļ̷͎͓͑͐̂̅,̷̳̂ ̴̣̍͌͂e̵̘̞͔͌̍̊́v̶̡͇̟̄͑́ẹ̵͆͌̅͠r̸̲͐y̸̢̙̤͋̂͠͝b̴̦͈̹́̎ỏ̵̰͈̑̊ḋ̶͓y̴̢̥̭̎̎̒̕.̶̧̥͓͙̒̈́̿͛.̶̤̮̈́̊́͑.̴̲̓̿̈́ͅw̸̝̳̬̰̆̓̃ě̸͎͜͝'̸̬̳̇͐̆r̵̢̩̟͖͝ę̴͎̙͖̐͋̐ ̴̹̝̣̿͂͌a̶̛͓̫̘̅l̶̩͙͊̀̀͝ͅl̸̤͛ ̶̢̟̾ͅt̴͙́̆r̷͎̈́̀̎͋ȃ̴̖̻̜̚͝p̸̢̧̨̘͒p̷͍̥̪̟̓͒̿̕ȩ̴̩̹̖̾̔d̴͚̄͝ ̸͖̖̑̄́̽ͅi̴̤̯͂̓͛n̸̡̲͙͗̒̏s̴̺̜͊̈́̎i̷̢̙͐͗d̴̛̯̩̺̱̐͑͊ë̵͖͕͈́̐͠ ̴̡͕̘̃͛̄̑t̶͔͉̜͊̒̑̇h̷̝͙̘̓e̵͓̳̍̍ ̸̗͖̦͇̿ç̸͖͖̻̓͠ạ̴̰̎̊́͗ͅͅs̸̼̠͙͋͊̾͐ͅt̷̨̻̫̤̋͒͛l̷̡̻̯̝̈́̄e̷͔̭͎̹͛̐̓ ̶͉̩̘̏̀͛͊͜w̸̺̰͕̐́̚a̶͇̳̗̅l̵̰͔͉̀͠l̷̪̪̈́́͘s̷̡̒̚.̷̬̆̍ ̶̢̳̲̩́B̸̻̔̌o̷͙̖̎̎̊̊w̷̰͒͆̋̚ş̸̲̺̋̊̓e̶͜͝͝͝r̴͓̩̠͐́ ̵͇̣̲̩̋̾̈́̀h̶͙̜͗̽̕a̴̞͈̞̅ṣ̵̉ ̷̠̉̀͛s̶̱͘ͅṱ̷̦̑͌̔o̷̠̗̓̒l̴͓̑͝ḙ̸̮͖̭̅̈́ǹ̶̡̥͕̲ ̴̤̳̀͗͝t̷̮́ͅh̴̦̾̔̓̅e̷̻̿̀͝ ̴͙̋͋̅c̸̰͈̈́̅̽̚a̸̛̤̜͂̏s̴̡̲͚̈́̈́̅ţ̵̐l̸̳̭͕̅͝e̸̲͇̰͛͑'̴̧͈̲͆͒ś̵̺͆͛ ̶̜̩̑͝S̷̡̫͙̯̎̂t̸̛̻̖a̶̫͐͑̋̍ṟ̶͇̕ś̸̹͕̝͗̍,̸̢̤̹̒̎͝ ̵͔̓̃a̸̢̤͒̏n̸͕͑̀̕d̴̢̥̿ ̶̙̱͂̄̔h̷̯̫̪̥̽̏͋̃e̷͎̗͈͛͘͜'̸̩̝̼̥̈́ş̶̯̼̋̂͑̚ ̶̫͋͂̈̚ų̴͖̗̮̍̓ş̷̗̥̯̏̔͠i̷̢̙̓̓̓n̶̥̑͆g̸̯͗̔ ̴̤̣̱͋̇ţ̶̺̝͉̋̇͊h̵̲̮̻̩̋̐͝e̷͓̍í̶͚͌̽r̴̩̰͒ ̸̡͕̄̈́́͋ͅp̸̼͂̔ȯ̷̡͖͝ẅ̴̼̯̰́͂̏̃e̸̥̗̟̠͌̀̄̈́r̸̪̜̙̓́͊͠ ̷̧̖̺̣̓͛̑͘t̴͚̺̺̾͗̀͐ͅo̷̭̜̙̮͊͌̀̉ ̷̗̤̾̅͊̇c̸̩͗̎̓ṛ̷̛̃ė̸̩̺̥̄a̴̢̰͎͂̈ṯ̷̑̐͘ê̷̘̦̆̈ͅ ̴͍̓̉͆ͅẖ̶̠̟͎̔͂ȋ̸̼̉̕s̷͉̖͔̞̒ ̵̘̜̖̣̀̀̐͛ố̶̥̗͉̪w̶̖̏͌̾̄n̴͕̱͛͝ ̸̳͈͓̺̄w̸̳͔̙͒̕͝o̵̡̲͈͆̾r̵͓͖͆͂̔l̷̲̪͓̼̓̊̑d̶̹̂ ̸̰̻̀̈́i̴̟͔̓̽͜ǹ̴̥͓̎̈́ ̵͚́́͘͝t̵͍̬̕͘h̶̝̑͜e̶̘̅́̾ ̵͚̯͙̔p̸̢̓á̶̖̪̭̓̉̑ͅḭ̵̧͌̑̒̚n̴̝̭̗͎̽͑̃͑t̸̢̠̓͛i̸͖̻̙̪͌n̵͖̘̯͝g̶̙͖̦̋̋s̷͖̈́̅͘͘ ̸͖̝̓̅a̷̰͇̭͚̿̿̎ǹ̴͉̾͠ḓ̴͍͌̆̇ ̶̩̰̰͋́̂w̸̤͈͙̱̒͘a̶͚̠̍ͅl̸͔̦̮̂l̶̥̟̜̏́͆̍ș̶̼̃̈́̅.̵̘͈̳̲̋̈́͑̌"

Pinkie's eyes widened. The weird thing sounded like it was pre-recorded, like one of the magic toys at Pony Pizza unicorns could bewitch to sing your birthday for you.

"Bowser? He sounds like a Discord to me. Up to no good, probably. Do you have any Discords here?"

The mushroom ignored her and continued its pre-recorded message.

"P̶̢̝͊͛̈́͠l̴̨̞̩̰̋e̵̛͚̲̊́̚a̷̳̹̼̪͑s̷̰͋̐̇e̷̥͉̳̙͂̈́ ̶̪͔̯̆ṙ̸̥͇̿ȇ̶̘̮̣c̵̮̻͉͓͆̈́̕ö̴̅͆ͅv̴̳̋̒̔e̶̘͔͠ṟ̷̡̐̊̋̓ ̷̱̺̠͑̍̋t̷̞̳͔̔̌ḣ̶̛͙ę̷̈́ ̷̢̲̭̖̓̏̓͝Ṕ̴̖͖ô̷̠̘̜̹̚w̴̫̳͘è̷͍͠ř̸͎̱͜ ̴̡̠̳̠̓Ś̴̬̖͎͈͆t̴͇̗̎͊̋a̵̹̦͝r̷̮̦̟̭͐̃̈̐s̴̖͒!̸̧͕̈́̃̀ ̶̹̭̭͐͆̐͘A̶͇̫͎̅̓̒ś̷̹ ̷̨̹̮̔́̈͠y̴̝͋̅͜ó̴̠̈́͆u̵̠̬̼͑ ̸̛̰̹̉̔f̷̡͈̫̖̓̾ī̴̙̦n̶̩͕̏͝ḍ̷̨̝̖́͠ ̵̥̏ẗ̸̥̯́h̸͉̹͂͝ẽ̸̝͈͚̥͒͝m̴̰̄͆̆̿,̶̤̣̰̐̅ ̸̢̻̬̊̄͜y̴͈͈̳͐̃̎̕o̵͈̽̈͜ų̴̖̩̦̆̄̿ ̸̜̖͕̿c̸͙̭̰̀̚a̵̢͉̟̲͛̆͆n̵̡̲̤͜͠ ̷̬͈̟̖͌̎͊̇u̵̫͍͔͌̿̚s̷̢̡̗͋e̷̡̡̺̠̿̊̍ ̶̧̹̈̀͝͝t̸̟̍͑̒̈́h̷̯̙̳̜͐͛̿ế̶̻ỉ̷̪ṛ̵͍̫̚ ̵̡͖͎̀̀̆p̷̧͖̭̀͝ǫ̵̞̈́͑̑̏w̸͈͖̩̱̄ę̵̘̂̾͆͒r̶̪̮͓̓̽͐͝ ̴͈̊ţ̷͖̯̏o̷͍͉̿͘ ̷̰̎ǫ̷͚̤͗p̷̢̦̻͊e̷̘̼̾n̷͔͕͇̣̏̄ ̶̦̂ẗ̷̞̻̞̗́̒͘h̵͙͙̿͘ë̷̛͚̄ ̴̺͕̤̌͊͝d̵̨̢̙̫̈́̀̾ò̴̬͍̼̣ơ̵̙̾͑̂r̵̲̿́̈͂s̸̨͙͔͖̑̀́ ̴̡͚͝ͅt̶̨̠͕̒͝ẖ̸̖͓̊͜a̵̹͚͛̑͘͝t̵̲̫̊͘ ̴̯̞̩̐B̴̦̀o̸̡̬̫̊͒͝͠w̶͎̺͍͍͆̚͝s̴̪͔̍̈͜ē̷͕̦̳͓͑̚͝r̸̪̐͒̂ ̸̰̉͝ḥ̸͚̚͜a̵̛̪͚̭̅ͅs̵̭̃ ̵̖̩̝̖̓̐s̵̛̙ẻ̸̤͎͜ͅa̴̼̓̆͋̋l̵̹̩̦̐̂ẽ̸͖̪̟̓͛ḑ̶̳̞̟̇̍̒͠.̶̲̜̋̈́ ̷͔̯̻̈́͝Ţ̸̮̓́͠ͅh̶͙̪͑̉͑e̷̝̣̝̍̀̌͝r̸͎͈̎̇͝ȩ̴̦̟̃ ̴͕̹͓͕̐͑̎ã̷͓̪͖̈́ŕ̶̥͈͎̈́̊e̷̛͚̯̞͋ ̶̲̺̯̰̌̈̿f̵̱̻̋͂̈́o̶̡̲̣͆͘̚͜ü̸̢̟͍̅r̷̼̫̀͂͊ ̷̧̛̘̥̏̈́͜r̵̻̬̻̲̄̈́̓͘o̷̭͍̪͒̆o̴̜̎̊m̸̨̟̉s̶̢̪̑ ̷̢͇̾̈̈̔o̸̞̾͋͂͝ṇ̴̛̲͛ ̶̼͍̆̍̉͋t̷̤̆͜h̵͉̩̄̓̀̽è̶̟̗͓̰̍̓̇ ̴̜̈͗̇f̴̿͜i̴̢̦̓͐̏͌ŗ̶̭̝̤̍̾͒s̶̡̛͍̥̯͑͂̔t̶͔̺̰̳̐̒͊͝ ̴̧̤͖̺̓̍̚f̷̛̪͈̏͂l̷͎̤̫͒̑̌̀ŏ̸̱o̸̜̽̾r̷̨͆̅̚.̸̞͙̊͐͊ ̸̫̩̕͠Ṡ̵̢͈̮t̵̯̗̓̾̒͝a̶̜̍ȑ̷̪͈t̶͖̅̾̈́ ̶̛̘͊i̶̘̐͝n̸͕͒̆ ̴͖̋ṯ̵͉̦͆̕h̵̯͇̉̾̏́ȅ̸̠̪͕͉ ̸̨͎̙̻̐̈́̈̽ơ̴͔̬̈́͘͝n̸͕͛̑e̶̝̹̩̾̿̚ ̶̡̗̲͙̑͌̑w̵͎͛͊͘̕ï̸̧͓̯͋͐t̶̞̹̳͂͘h̷̺͎̯̃̅͑ ̵͎̩̥̏̽̌̋t̶̨̠͔̠́̔h̸͎̎͒̎e̷͕̖͗̍̚ ̶̥͎̃͜ṕ̴̙̲̻a̵̺̝̾̇͛͊i̸̭͑n̶̬̆̏̾t̶̹̅͆̇̓ḭ̴̟̇̿̒n̶͇̼̳̿g̴̼̀̾ ̴͈͎̟̈̑͗ȯ̶͕̍f̴̪̿ ̵̹͚̰͋̓͊̈́B̴̛͎͔͔̠̒̏͠o̷̢̦͚͚̎b̵͚̍̉́-̸͚̣̫̔o̶̦̳̣͂͗͊m̵͓̦̗̥̈́b̷̺́̃͐͝ ̴͉̬̼͖̃̏î̷̳͚n̸̠̻̪̎s̸͓̱̥̖͌̓͐͐i̴̯͕͋͗d̷͖̞̟̾͘̚͜é̵̬̻̈́͆ͅ.̶͚͚̉ ̸̝̂̾͆͜͠Į̸̹̤̲̇͊͆t̸̩͔͉̒̓͝'̴̹̮̜̜̇́s̸̽̚̚̚͜ ̴̖̯͌͑͋͝t̸̺͒̒͘͠h̵̙̟̖͗ĕ̸̱̩͔̹̈́̀͒ ̷͍͙͊̽͝o̸̱͊̏̈͠ň̷̢̠̆̾l̷̡̲̩͐̚ỹ̶̢̙̜ ̵̯̼͔̤͐ŗ̸̖̯̱̓ỏ̸̬̞̱̏͜o̸̢̰̽̇͜m̵̯͛̽̓ ̶̥͎͂̅̄͠ṭ̴̙͚̈́̒̇͝ḧ̸̛̯̮͎́͐̎a̶̯̜̎̃̽̊t̵̨̟̝̪̿̍̑̒ ̵̢̧̤̞͆̆͝B̴͙̪̗̫͂͒̽̏ŏ̵͙̌̂̚ẅ̴͉̯̟͇̏̚s̶̰̲͖͑̀͠e̶͔̙̽ȑ̸̘͖̬͌ ̷̣͂̈͐́ḥ̵̂͝a̶͕̩̓s̷̤̮͑n̴̞̋̇'̷͓̬̈́ţ̶̬͔̀̀́ ̸̛͔͖͈̮̔̂̅s̴̝͇̙͒e̷͕̦̥̼̒̌͌a̸̹̾̚̕l̵̦̏̔͝ẹ̴̞͑ď̸̨̩.̴͇̈́͠͝ ̵̹̻̹̘̓̽͂͆Ẇ̸̰̯̤̒́h̶̤͛̈́̒ȩ̶̠͍́̾͜n̴̝̓͊̓ ̴̼̠̙̦͌̐̈́̓ŷ̵̝͐̿̌o̴͍̲̔̚͝u̴̻͔̚ ̶͙̯͙̰̀c̶̞͖̱̅͝ő̴͙͎̻͋̊l̵̥͑̑̕͠l̷͍̈́̈́̈́̾e̴̥̝̫̣͊͊͂c̶̢̟̖̯̈̓t̸͙̅͊̀ ̵̢̠̠͎̆͝e̴̱̣̽͑̽͠i̸͚̣̦̔̐̑g̷̝̮̣̜͆͛̈́h̵͙̦̕ť̷͙̦̣̚ͅ ̷̘̭͘P̴̘͕̊̊̀ͅơ̷͓̆ẃ̷̬͚̾ḙ̴̡̥̒͊̈r̸̙͐͆̚͜ ̵͕͌̀S̵̭̿t̷̢̥͚̞̆̍ą̴̹̝͆r̶̨̢̓͜s̶̺͛̓̓,̵̥̮̮͆̎͝ ̴͖̞̔̅y̵̭͂̓͒o̷͕̭͐͋͗u̴̜̬̺͕̇'̷̫̹̱͒̎̊͝l̶̢̇̈́̀l̴̛̛̻̾͆ ̴͓̽͘͜b̴̜̈̐ë̷̞́̾͠ ̷̡͒̄͘a̷̘͕̓̅̎͜b̴̤̰̄͊͜l̸͒͒͜e̶̳̐̆͜ ̸͔̯̹͛t̶̖͂͊͐̐o̷̖͆̌͂͘.̷̤̣̃.̴̧͕͉̈́͛.̶̘̆̍͐"

"Yeah yeah yeah, four rooms, get all the stars, capture Bowser, big door, fifteen stars, whatever. I got it, no problem. You made the right call when you summoned Pinkie to help your parallel universe!"

".̷̮͕̑̓͑̕.̸͖̩̬͒̄.̴͚̰̈́̈́̕͘o̴͉̭̺̓͜p̶͕̜͚͑͒̃́e̷͓͎͖̅̏͛͝n̷̨̠͉͚̈́͝ ̵̝̹̤̤́̃t̴̼̙́͒͗̉ḩ̸̿͗͠e̷̱̝̓͐͐̅ͅ ̴̻̙̑̉d̸̡̔̈̀ǒ̷͚̼̫̍͘o̴͇̥̓r̵̢͝͝ ̴͙̎́́ẇ̶̦́͝i̵͕͒̂̋t̴̜͔͕̅͊͂h̴͖̼͔̬̿ ̴̪́̓͘t̵͓̫̹̍͝ḩ̶͕̻̽̽̕ͅė̸͍̹̚ ̶͔̎͌ḇ̵̼̦̐̒̑͝i̵̮̅̋͒g̴̟̘̭͙͊͂ ̵͍̟̗͒s̴̥͆t̸̪̟͈̺̏͋a̸̩̮͂r̷̗̖̯͐̅.̸̡̭͍̾͊͝ ̴͈̑͋T̶̤̍̀̚͝h̷̢̒̾e̶̲͎̱̝̓̎ ̴̛̥͍̓́͠ͅP̶̪̿ȑ̷̤͇i̴̧̛̖̪̱n̸͔̈́͂̈́ć̸̞̤͔̊̒͝e̴̯̿̆͜s̷̯̞̞̥̈́̂̑̑s̵̨͘͜͜ ̵̲̭̣̽̒̌͝m̸͔͗̑̔͒u̶̺͔͌s̸̤͌t̴̺̀̾ ̸̢̨̻͖͂̽b̷̪̪͇̜̎̎̀e̸͔̝̅ ̵̥̎̽͊i̷̫͎̅n̷̰͇̭̅͠͝s̵̪̦̣̈́ĩ̴̧̭͈d̷̤̘̐̆̋͠ë̵̼̝͉!̵̪͚̱͌̄̍" As soon as its message was done, the mushroom's face faded back to transparency, and its body went limp, limbs hanging loosely at its sides.

Pinkie edged quietly away from the strange creature, careful not to make any sudden movements lest it suddenly spring to life and begin repeating itself. She snuck counter-clockwise around the outside of the room, keeping her eye on the thing the whole time, until she finally reached the nearest small door, wood, with a picture of a star carved in it. She opened the door and slipped inside, not daring to take her stare off the BUP-shroom for a moment. That's when it could strike.

Inside the room was a painting of a large bomb wearing a mustache. It had been drawn over with red sharpie, and someone had written 'poo' in rough but confident letters in the lower left corner.

"Let's see..." Pinkie walked up to the painting to examine it. "I remember them saying something about a painting. Am I supposed to... do something with it?" Pinkie stared at the painting, daring it to reveal its mysteries unprovoked. Her stomach grumbled. She wondered if she was in the mood for mushroom soup.

Shrugging, Pinkie shoved her nose to the painting and inhaled sharply. The last time she'd sniffed paint, something exciting had happened.

And with a wooshing sensation similar to the one that had sucked her inside the castle, Pinkie was SWOOSHED out of the room and into the rippling surface of the bomb painting, a tinkle of chimes ringing faintly in the background.

Author's Note:

is it funny yet pls

Comments ( 5 )

This should be interesting.

I was heavily into you a year back. Went through all your blogs and read the stories taken down from the site. Tried emulating your prose—to poor effect.

Regardless of the stuff you pulled, a part of me was inspired by you, tried getting better from studying your stuff and, here's hoping, that you're well and doing well.
~ Yr. Pal, B

Holy shit a new darf fic

How do Pinkie and funny SM64 physics interact? She already said that some of it “doesn't make any sense” and she’s been hurt by the 🅱; but I can’t help but feel like the random teleports and whacky jumps would be comfortingly familiar to her.

Holy shit! It's a new fic from Darf :O

Glad to see you back after all this time ^^

Super Pinkie 64?

That alone got my interest!

Login or register to comment