• ...
67
 65
 2,524

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The cloud of smoke cleared, but Twilight wasn’t in Canterlot’s Royal Palace. In fact, she hadn’t moved at all.

“Gosh, that’s strange,” she said with a puzzled look on her face. “I’ve never messed up a spell like this before!”

Spike gently poked Twilight in the leg. “Um, Twilight, I think you teleported them here,” he explained as he pointed towards a colt and pony standing before them. “They weren’t here a second ago.”

Twilight looked at the newcomers. The colt was colored a deep black with a red mane and a skull-and-bones for a cutie mark. The pony was an white alicorn with a light yellow mane. Her cutie mark depicted the galaxy, with planets orbiting in perfect harmony.

“Wow, I’ve never seen that before!” remarked Twilight. “The only alicorns I’ve ever met before are the two Princesses! Are you a princess from a distant land?”

“Oh no, I’m not a princess. But, um, where am I?”

“I’m so sorry! I should’ve introduced myself,” replied a blushing Twilight. “My name is Twilight Sparkle, and this here is Ponyville! We’re glad you could come to our emergency meeting on the weather problem we’ve been having lately. Would you happen to know anything about it?”

“Shut up!” snapped the black colt. “Go die, you stupid pony.”

“Don’t mind him, Twilight Sparkle,” explained the beautiful alicorn. “Charlie get angry sometimes. My name is Mary Sue, and I have no idea how I got here.”

“I’m Spike, and it’s nice to meet you,” said the young dragon. “But I think Twilight here messed up a spell, and it must’ve teleported you guys here.”

“Teleport? Oh dear!” gasped Mary. “This is one awfully strange dream I’m having. Charlie must’ve knocked me out or something.”

“This isn’t a dream, Mary,” replied Twilight in a comforting tone. “I know this must be difficult for you to be in a new environment far away from home, but I promise I’ll do my best to teleport you back.”

Mary looked at the unicorn in disbelief. What is happening to me? Why am I a pony? This can’t be real. There’s no way this is actually happening to me.

“Would you happen to be from Canterlot, by any chance?”

“Um, no. I don’t even know what Canterlot is. We’re from Irving, Kansas.”

“Oh, I’ve never heard of that place, before! I guess I should do more reading on geography.” Twilight turned to Spike. “Spike, remind me to read a geography book when we return to the library today.”

When Spike didn’t respond, Twilight noticed that he was staring at the new colt. Twilight looked over to see, and it was screaming viciously. The crowd was frantically dispersing, causing a scene of chaos and destruction.

“How did I not notice this?” thought Twilight aloud.

“It’s because you had a lampshade over your head, silly!” cried Pinkie Pie.

“When did you get here!? And why are you holding a lampshade!?”

“I’ve been here this whole time!”

“Why is that colt screaming?”

“It looks like he’s stuck in the ground. Those things he has on his feet have little spikes on the bottom of them.”

“How do you know that, Pinkie?”

The pink earth pony simply shrugged and put the lampshade over her head. She then proceeded to make ghost noises and walk towards Sugarcube Corner.

“Well, that was strange,” commented Spike.

Twilight cast a quick look at the scene before returning to Spike. “We need to find a way to get this colt out of here!”

“Try teleporting him back,” Spike suggested.

“Okay.”

Twilight concentrated on summoning her magical unicorn powers, but the clamor of the crowd disrupted her focus. Instead of sending away Charlie, she instead brought two new figures into Ponyville.

One was a blue hedgehog who immediately began darting around. He suddenly jumped into the air and collided with Rainbow Dash, who was just arriving to investigate the source of commotion.

“I love you,” professed the hedgehog. “Will you love me?” He held out a rose towards the pegasus and raised an eyebrow.

“Um, no thanks, creep,” retorted Rainbow Dash. Before she had finished her sentence, she felt a sharp pain in her sides. Attempting to retreat to the clouds, she soon realized that her wings had been sliced off.

“No! Not my wings!” cried Rainbow Dash.

The hedgehog chuckled. “Now you can’t escape from me, my love.”

The blue pegasus began running towards the hedgehog, who darted away. After a brief silence, the other newcomer spoke.

“My name is Merriam Webster,” began a small spider. “Why is everything bigger and eight?”

“This is getting too weird!” yelled Twilight. She quickly began working on another spell, but her focus was so shattered that she accidentally the whole Equestria.

“Oh no. Equestria is gone.”

The Fallout of the nuclear explosion spared only Twilight, Mary Sue, and the deformed Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy had kissed Applejack in the final moment, and the two shared their last moment in love. On the ground lay a cupcake, the frosting of which was Dash-ed with Rainbow sprinkles. A singular image of Nyx appeared in Luna’s moon. It was the End of Ponies. The only noise audible was a faint clop.

The war was over. Peace had been brought to Equestria, and the evil Charlie had been incinerated in the nuclear explosion. The Warhammer 40k and Slendermen were also gone. As there were no longer any other males in Ponyville, I was now free to express my love to Twilight Sparkle.

I walked up to Twilight and said, “I love you.” By confronting my fears, I was magically transformed into a pony and then an alicorn. She smiled and we lived happily ever after in perpetual euphoria.