• Published 20th Dec 2011
  • 6,466 Views, 142 Comments

Leap of Faith: Shyness Vs. Kindness - Wolokai



Big Macintosh is a bouncer and Apple Stallion, but can be something more to dear Fluttershy?

  • ...
14
 142
 6,466

The Afterparty!!! - Author's Notes

Vinyl poked her head into the room, whispering "Wolokai? You in here?" Silence answered her, the white mare shrugging and walking inside the room. His computer was still on, a page open on the screen that drew Vinyl's curiosity to look. Trotting over, she looked down the page, noticing it had the names of all the Leap of Faith's, as well as the last five he had planned.

Wait...five? Vinyl looked again, sure enough, there were five titles. That didn't make any sense...he had only planned for there to be four...where did the-

She gasped as she read the title of the last Leap of Faith, quickly tearing out of the room and screaming "OCTAVIA!!! OCTAVIA COME QUICK!!!!"


(Special thanks to all my readers who are still keeping up with me!!! I know this story was a bit short but I hope It's still good in quality! Up next is Twilight Vs. The Great and Powerful!

See you in a few days!!!)

-Wolokai.

Comments ( 16 )

I hate you now. your leap of faith storys are awesome and now their is going to be 5th one and your not even going to give us a name for it? screw you

(Im kiding, I cant want to see what its going to be.)

Is it odd that the Afterparties are my favorite parts? I don't know why. I guess it's the whole fourth-wall-breaking or something. Anyway, great story regardless of how short it was, and look forward to reading the rest once they come out.

Not a real big fan of FlutterMac, but this was another great story :D It had me laughing so hard 'cause of Braeburn's and Caramel's antics to get help out Big Mac XD

Hmm, I guess the only thing that kind of bugged me about this one was that there didn't seem to be as much intimacy between Big Mac and Fluttershy as there was between the characters of the other Leap of Faith's. Make no mistake the ending was sweet and the first date was cute, but it just seemed to lack when compared to the others. Also, with Mac's injury I'm surprised Fluttershy didn't mention it or maybe I missed it, hmm.

Can't wait till Twilight Vs. The Great and Powerful! :D

Have a good one.

90371

Night Core my friend, the next installment's going to be one to remember, I can assure you of that! :rainbowkiss:

i hope you don't mind if i derive some of Braeburn's personality traits for my own story...

And suddenly the fourth wall bent to the athour's will.

Amazing story, your work far surpasses what normally is posted to this sight.

90393
So, we lose some time in this one, and gain it back in the next one?
:rainbowdetermined2:
20% sexeyr in 10 seconds flat

can't wait when will the next leap of faith be out?

90831

hehheh...... SOON :trollestia:

Before I begin I just want to say two things: I did like this fic, and I am pumped full of cold medicine so please forgive any horrid grammatical errors or strange rambling tirades.

Having read your previous two leaps of faith stories, I really find this one lacking. Sure Caramel and Braeburn are a hoot but Mac never really takes a leap of faith similar to the previous two stories. SPOILERS, Mac beats up some thugs, goes on a date, and boom that's it. Short and a bit lack luster, compared to your previous stories. As I said I liked it but felt you could have done better. Haven't started reading your Twilight/Trixie fic yet but I'm hoping its up to par, even though it's not my favorite pairing.

So good job, not great but good. And do your best to keep up your great pace and stories.

Nice, sweet story. Caramel and Braeburn were especially funny. I think you could make a great side-story comedy with just those two and their antics.

As badass as Big Macintosh was in chapter 5 though, I do think the rescuing-the-girl-from-thugs situation is quite an overused trope. Not every relationship needs to begin with a knight coming to the save the damsel in distress, and I think the story could have benefited from a less drastic and slower paced beginning to Macinshy's relationship.

But overall, still a pleasant read.

437756
Stick to the plan! :twilightoops:

Two pieces of criticism:
Your ponies curse a whole lot. Can't say I like it :/
And that attempted rape was a tad out of the blue.

Otherwise, nicely done. :twilightsheepish:

Me during that scene with Applebloom I was like OH SHI-:rainbowderp:

9872899
Point. I guess it was kind of silly.
Zombie thread in October.

Login or register to comment