• Published 28th Jan 2020
  • 2,486 Views, 12 Comments

A Unicorn Filly And An Alicorn Mare On The Moon - Twilight Star



It has been several days since Trixie went to the moon to keep company to Nightmare Moon, but when a lavender alicorn arrives, the mare is nothing more than confused as to why a filly is on the moon with a villain.

  • ...
2
 12
 2,486

Why are you on the moon?

It had been several days since Trixie went to the moon to keep company to the mare on the moon. Trixie spent most of the time with Nightmare Moon and did magic tricks. Nightmare Moon couldn’t help but deny that Trixie was cute and adorable because the filly was always smiling cute. Nightmare Moon went for a walk on the moon to find a perfect place to make a castle for her and Trixie to live together. Trixie was watching Equestria from afar, she started to remember when her father told the story of Nightmare Moon, he told Trixie that Nightmare Moon was evil, but Trixie had denied saying that the Mare on the Moon wasn’t, just misunderstood. Trixie was happy that a shooting star had appeared, if it weren’t for that, she wouldn’t be here today.

Trixie lay on the moon and watched the stars that were in space, she couldn’t deny that she was loving being on the moon. Trixie started to wonder if Nightmare Moon would take too long to come back, because she was already starting to get bored. I mean, not that it was getting boring and she couldn’t wait any longer, but Nightmare Moon was taking too long.

Suddenly, she felt a strong wind. Trixie stood up, put a hoof close to her forehead as she took a few steps back. She was nothing more than confused. Where did that wind come from? Trixie saw a hole and a lavender-colored alicorn came out of it. Beside the mare, there was a crystal table with a map of Equestria.

The filly felt several emotions: It was surprise, shock, doubt. How did this alicorn get here on the moon? Why is this mare on the moon? As much as Trixie wanted to go to the mare to ask, she avoided doing so because the alicorn would want to know why a filly is on the moon, especially with Nightmare Moon. Trixie decided to just watch from a distance.

The alicorn looked around confusedly. “Huh? Is this alternate timeline on the moon? Now a research is that i like to do and know how is like the lfe of the ponies here.”

Trixie was confused by the second sentence. Alternative timeline?

“I’m glad I brought my clipboard and feather for research.” The mare showed a clipboard and feather The alicorn started to write something on the clipboard before she turned around and started walking, but stopped when she saw Trixie. The mare was curious and confused why a filly was on the moon and approached Trixie.

Trixie started to sweat with nerves, she didn’t know what to do. Her knees started to shake. Should she run? Should she stay still? She started looking around in hopes of thinking what to do.

“Trixie? What are you doing on the moon?” asked the mare.

Trixie stopped looking around and looked at the alicorn. “What’s your name?”

The mare found it strange, but decided to answer Trixie’s question. “My name is Twilight Sparkle.”

“But how do you know Trixie’s name?” asked Trixie, now no longer afraid.

Twilight Sparkle was nervous, she lifted a hoof and started scratching the back of her neck. “Divination?”

Trixie stared at Twilight Sparkle for a moment. “Okay?”

Twilight Sparkle removed the hoof from behind the neck. “Trixie, could you please answer me why are you on the moon?”

Trixie started to sweat nervously. “So ... do you want to know why Trixie is on the moon?” Trixie started to think about what to say.

But the two heard hoofbeats. Trixie looked back and saw Nightmare Moon approaching her with a smile, but stopped when she saw Twilight Sparkle. “Trixie, what’s this mare doing here?”

“Trixie doesn’t know,” said Trixie.

Suddenly, Twilight Sparkle teleported in front of Trixie. Twilight Sparkle had her magic charged, as if she were going to attack Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon and Trixie lifted a front hoof while looking surprised. “Nightmare Moon! You will not hurt Trixie!”

Although Nightmare Moon is happy that somepony else knew her name, she couldn’t show a smile because she was still surprised by the fact that it had another alicorn besides her and her sister. “But I don’t mean to hurt her!”

“So why were you approaching Trixie?” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“I wanted to show Trixie the castle I had made for her and me here on the moon,” replied Nightmare Moon. “But what is your name?”

Twilight Sparkle was surprised by the first sentence. Did Nightmare Moon make a castle on the moon? But that couldn’t be possible. That was scientifically impossible! “But how did you make a castle on the moon? This is scientifically impossible!”

“I did it with my magic,” replied Nightmare Moon as if what Twilight said was meaningless. “But you didn’t answer my question. What’s your name?”

Twilight Sparkle still didn’t understand how Nightmare Moon managed to make a castle with magic. “My name is Twilight Sparkle.”

Nightmare Moon smiled, she liked that name. “You know, I liked your name.”

Twilight Sparkle was surprised. “...Did you like it?”

“Sure. Your name reminds me of dusk,” replied Nightmare Moon. “But how did you get here?”

Twilight Sparkle looked uncertain. Twilight Sparkle feared that if she said it was from another timeline, Nightmare Moon wanted to travel to the other timelines to cause eternal night. Twilight Sparkle looked at the floor and bit her lip, she didn’t know what to say.

“I see that you’re nervous. Do you feel uncomfortable about something?” asked Nightmare Moon.

Twilight Sparkle looked at Nightmare Moon. “I don’t know if I should trust you.”

Nightmare Moon was confused. “But why?”

Twilight Sparkle’s wings spread as if preparing to attack. “Because you’re evil.”

“You’re wrong,” Twilight looked at Trixie. “Nightmare Moon isn’t bad. Just misunderstood.”

“Trixie, you shouldn’t be supporting Nightmare Moon! She’s evil!” said Twilight Sparkle.

“It’s not really true Twilight, Nightmare Moon is actually Princess Luna. She became Nightmare Moon because she didn’t feel loved.” Trixie started to get angry. Trixie didn’t notice, but Nightmare Moon was a little upset that the filly said “Princess Luna.” Nightmare Moon had a raised hoof.

“But Trixie, why are you loyal to Nightmare Moon?” asked Twilight Sparkle.

Trixie approached Twilight Sparkle. “Trixie is loyal to Nightmare Moon because Trixie enjoys her night.”

“But Trixie, don’t you realize that Nightmare Moon wants to destroy the princess and cause eternal night?” Nightmare Moon was nervous about what Twilight Sparkle said.

“But Trixie appreciates and likes the younger sister’s night and she’s a friend of the Mare on the Moon. Trixie never had a friend and she will not lose a friendship,” said Trixie. Nightmare Moon smiled at what Trixie said.

Twilight Sparkle didn’t understand why Trixie was supporting Nightmare Moon. Her ears drooped as she rolled her eyes.

Trixie went to Nightmare Moon. “You told Trixie that you were going to show the castle you made on the moon, could you show Trixie how the castle looked?”

“Sure. Follow me, little one.” Nightmare Moon started walking. Trixie followed.

Twilight Sparkle just watched the two of them leave. She never imagined that in this timeline Trixie was on the moon with Nightmare Moon. She really didn’t understand and would probably never understand what Trixie saw in Nightmare Moon. Twilight Sparkle went to the map, climbed on top of it, and activated the time travel spell. A hole appeared and sucked Twilight Sparkle.

Comments ( 11 )

That was cute mainly the ending.

A cute sequel for a cute story.

Sweet sequel

Nice work on both stories

Just too sweet

he wanted to see luna return and trixie equestria.

I have a fever, and the only cure... is MORE SEQUELS!

I want to see Trixie and Luna return to Equestria!

Is the grammar intended to be terrible? With short, fragmented, sentences with little to no flow?

Login or register to comment