• Published 1st May 2020
  • 2,594 Views, 259 Comments

My Little Pony: The Days of New Equestria (Season 1) - ScorchingFlamesInc



Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow, are now reformed. Leo, a former human from Earth, is now an alicorn trapped in Equestria. While these four live their new lives, an evil legendary ram will stop an nothing to bring utter conquest.

  • ...
17
 259
 2,594

Episode 17: The Return of Disharmony, Part 1

We sat in anticipation as the train was making its way to Canterlot. We were excited, though at the same time, curious as to what will happen. We were actually very close.

Allow me to explain where we're going, and why Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow are a bit nervous. You see, this was the day where Princess Twilight would meet up with her friends, like what she did every month. It's also apparently going to be the month anniversary of Tirek, Chrysalis, and Cozy's reformation in a few days. We didn't have any plans for that.

"So... let's recap our plan..." Tirek started. "When we get there, we'll simply mingle with Princess Twilight and her friends."

"That's pretty much the sum of it," I said.

"I know I said this back at home, but I'm worried that if Luster will be there, so will her friend," said Cozy Glow.

"And as we said, if that's the case, we can just stay close with Twilight or one of her friends," Tirek pointed out. "Hopefully, they don't find it awkward."

"I'm still a bit concerned that something will happen..." Chrysalis muttered.

"Why?" I ask.

"I just feel it... I don't know. Ever since our encounter with the Storm King, my instincts just feel a bit more on-guard..."

"Oh, lighten up, Chrysalis!" Cozy encouraged. "The four of us are going to be with Twilight and her friends, and if anything were to happen, we'd be ready to fight."

"But how would we fare against... whatever Grogar is planning? Don't you remember when the three of us attacked Canterlot? The three of us combined were as powerful as he was, and now Grogar himself has two allies... and is possibly creating more with a spell I once used. Do you still feel content now?"

"Well, I nearly won, and my only big accomplishment was draining the Royal Sister's magic. I would have lost if you two didn't show up, and our chances of losing would have been bigger if the Sisters did have magic."

"Grogar has the bell."

"And we have friendship, and the fact that most good guys usually somehow come out lucky. Besides, even though we beat our former enemies many years ago, we also managed to beat Grogar and his allies. We outsmarted King Sombra and the Storm King without magic. We tricked Grogar and then got a ton of power, equal to his again. And... we won!"

Chrysalis sighed.

"I'd probably try to make more points, but I don't want to make this trip unenjoyable, especially by making you worry. I want to have fun too!"

The train stopped. Tirek put his large hand on Chrysalis.

"Than that's what were going to do."

Chrysalis smiled.


...
Intro
...


We all entered the throne room, and Twilight was already there. Not just her, but her six friends. And Spike.

"Hey, you made it!" Princess Twilight joyfully exclaimed.

Spike opened his wings and flew over to us.

"Woah!" Cozy exclaimed when he landed. "You're way bigger than you were twenty years ago!"

"Well, growth is a pretty big step for dragons like me... especially if you end up growing these bad boys!" he grinned, showing off his big biceps.

Ah, Classic Spike.

"Perhaps, then, you wouldn't mind a little challenge to see which one of us is more superior in strength!" Tirek lifted his own muscles.

Spike chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

"Maybe... another five to ten years before I consider..."

Tirek shrugged. I mean, Spike's not wrong... even though he grew bigger and stronger, he's only around half the size of Tirek.

"Um..." I started, holding out my hoof. "We haven't met yet. I'm Leo."

Spike shook my hoof. "Twilight's told me about you. How are you holding up?"

"What do you mean?" I ask when Spike released my hoof.

"I mean... um... being far away... and all that."

"Oh! Um... I'm doing well! Though I do sometimes get worried on what will happen, or what I will find out, when I return. Hopefully, it goes well."

"Well, take this from me... usually, when you get worried, things play out well in the end. It's happened to me, and others I know, plenty of times."

I nod. "I'll keep that in mind."

Princess Twilight came over. "Well, it's nice that you're all here! We just need two more-"

The giant doors behind us burst, and Luster Dawn ran in, panting.

"*whew*! I'm... I'm here... so sorry I'm late."

"No need to be sorry, Luster," Princess Twilight said. "Though where is-"

The doors opened again, and another pony walked in much more calmly that Luster... it was Magma Burn! He stopped upon laying eyes on us, and he sighed.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." I heard Cozy groan.

Spike checked a list.

"Alright, looks like everyone is here," he clarifies.

"So... what do we... do?" Tirek asks.

"Well, what we usually do is just... mingle," Applejack answered.

"And we have an amazing royal dinner, later on," continued Rarity.

"And we play games, and have parties, and have so much fun!" Pinkie jumped, speaking rapidly.

"She wasn't like this last reunion," Luster whispered to me.

"Probably because her kid was with her or something, and she was looking for a babysitter," I whispered back.

"How do you- oh, right..."

"Well, considering there's no schedule, I'm open for anything," said Cozy.

Once again, the doors opened, and Gallus stepped inside, along with some others.

"Gallus? What is it?" the Princess asked.

Gallus whispered in her ear.

"What?... Oh... That's not good... I wasn't hoping for this..."

Gallus stopped whispering.

"What's going on?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight sighed.

"I'm sorry, girls..." she began. "... but I'm afraid I'll have to go out for a while. Gallus just reported that the guards are all arguing about their jobs and positions, and they're not saying why. I'll need to go and sort it out. In the meantime, try to get comfortable. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"We'll try to get acquainted," Chrysalis assures.

"Thank you. It won't be long... I hope."

Twilight, Spike, and the Guards all left the room and closed the doors behind them.

We were all by ourselves.

"So... what should we do?" Cozy asked.

"We all go about our own ways, pretty much," I shrug.

"So... Leo," Rainbow came over. "Have you been practicing your flight?"

I gulped.

"Heh... um... no..."

Rainbow blinked.

"Well, if you're up for it, I wouldn't mind showing you the ropes."

Ugh! Why did I have to be so nice and willing? I know, I know... the day has to come where I may need my flight.

"Alright, I guess I could use some lessons from you," I admit.

Rainbow lifted her wings and did a few loops into the air.

"Awesome!"

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I want to watch!" Pinkie bounced.

"Aw, shucks, Ah'll watch too! Supporting new beginners isn't a bad idea," said Applejack.

"Alright, then. Let's head out." I turned to leave, and the three mares followed. I opened the doors. "Twilight's lucky to have friends like you."

The doors closed.


Third-pony view


Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow were alone with Luster, Magma, Fluttershy, and Rarity.

"So, Cozy Glow... since Leo's flight is going to be worked on, I'd like to ask... how is your magic?" Luster Dawn asked.

"It's very good. I've been practicing a lot of spells, along with some history."

"That's nice! Maybe you could show me?"

"Really?"

"Sure. I haven't checked in on you a lot, and as a student in magic school, I'd like to see how much you learned compared to what I learned. Who knows? Maybe I'll learn from you!"

"I guess. Where should we go?"

"Maybe someplace safe outside. Magma? Do you want to come?"

Luster knew he didn't, but she still felt inclined to come along.

Magma bit his lip. "I'll just... come along."

Magma went over to Luster and Cozy.

"Alright, I'll see you two in a bit," Cozy said, before she left the room with Luster Dawn and Magma Burn.

"Well..." Chrysalis began. "Looks like it's just us."

"So... how have you two been enjoying those phones?" Tirek asked.

Rarity lifted hers. "They're... interesting devices. Though it feels quite strange that some of these... apps... aren't related to Equestria. It's... strange, but it's a good way to take pictures of my finest works. I do wish I could print them, though..."

"I usually don't worry about the images too much, but the photos I take of my animals always turn out so cute. And so are the images of the animals that I find. They look even cuter when they appear to be from another world!"

"At least they're using them..." Tirek mumbled.

"I guess the best we can do is just... bond," shrugged Chrysalis. "Go around. Maybe see what the others are doing."

"I can be fine with that," Tirek agreed.

"I suppose a that's not a bad idea, since Princess Twilight is busy," Rarity said.

"We should at least leave a note or something," Fluttershy suggested. "I wouldn't want her to come back and wait for us to come back."

"I agree. I'll go get some paper," Chrysalis volunteered.

And even if Chrysalis didn't leave and Tirek, Fluttershy, and Rarity weren't speaking, none of them still wouldn't have noticed the figure listening to them through the colored windows.


...
...


Why did I agree to this?

I struggled in the air as I kept flapping my wings, which is not a normal feeling. It feels like extra limbs on my back... which they were. I wasn't too high, but I didn't want to go very high.

"You gotta be more in rhythm!" Rainbow called.

"Please catch me if I fall! Please catch me if I fall!" I panicked, swaying side to side.

"You just need to-"

I suddenly felt the wind carry me away.

"AH! HELP!"

Good news was, I wasn't too stuck in the air and was soaring down. Bad news was... I think a bush was about to break my fall!

"Uh-oh..." I muttered, as my body turned in the air.

CRASH! CRACK!

I heard the hoofsteps as Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack came over to me.

"You alright?" Applejack asked.

I blew off a leaf that landed in my nose.

"Surprisingly..." I blew a leaf off my nose. "Nothing's broken... just sore and being poked by a bunch of sticks..."

"Need any help?" Rainbow asked.

I tried to get up.

"Ow, ow, ow!"

The fact I was a quadruped made things so much harder, but I successfully did it.

"That didn't go well for a first time," Pinkie started. "You flew in the air, and then the wind went WHOOOSH, and you went AAAHHH, and then-"

Applejack put a hoof over Pinkie's mouth. She didn't even seem to care.

"Ugh... the fact that I stink at flying, along with the fact that I'm afraid of heights, I'm not sure if I'll ever get this right..." I mutter.

"Hey, don't let once incident bring you down," Rainbow told me. "All it takes is practice and facing fears."

"Yeah, I guess..." I mutter, pulling a twig out of my right wing. "I'm not in the mood for another go..."

"Are you sure?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, maybe later..." I groan.

"So... if Ah' may ask..." Applejack started. "How's life been with those reformed villains, anyway?"

I chuckled and sat down.

"Oh, I got a story or two to tell..."


Meanwhile...


"Oh, it's so cute..." Fluttershy admired. "What's his name?"

Tirek, Chrysalis, and Rarity watched as Fluttershy had a conversation with a squirrel and it's infant.

"So... she talks to animals... that's what she does?" Tirek asked.

"Yes," Rarity nods.

"And you... make dresses."

"Mhm! I try my best to make amazing designs that ponies and creatures alike adore! The
re have been some bumps on the way as my career went on, but I am proud of where I am today! I have my own businesses, and most of the time I'm pretty busy."
Chrysalis nudged Rarity.

"You think you could... make me one, someday?" she asked.

"Why, of course, darling! I could get one started in my spare time."

Fluttershy came over, and waved goodbye to the squirrels.

"You get along with animals pretty well," Tirek says.

"Oh, I do. Animals are some of the most beautiful things in the world, and they can be so adorable!"

"I've barely been around animals in my life. You know, I always am this big muscular centaur..." Tirek flexed his bicep and admired it, before returning to the subject. "... though, I'm going to let up on a secret... I've always been interested in this question... what if I tried some peaceful hobbies, where I'd try and make friends with animals, or maybe try other peaceful things."

Chrysalis snickered.

"You don't seem like the one to do that," she said.

"I'm not kidding. Even strong, handsome beings like me can be soft. I learned friendship, didn't I? I even caught a bird once when we tried to steal a book during the Summer Sun Celebration."

Fluttershy and Rarity blinked.

"He's got a point," Rarity said, ignoring the mention of one of his past deeds.

"Well, I'd be happy to welcome you to my cottage..."

"Really? Don't you think I'd scare them a little?"

"I think in a manner of minutes, they'd get used to you pretty quick once I gave them the message."

"This will be fun to tell the other two..." Chrysalis said. "You! Tirek! Actually bonding with woodland critters?!"

"Laugh all you want. Learning friendship and lifting weights shouldn't be my only hobbies!"

"I guess it's not... too bad of an idea to try new things," Chrysalis admitted.

"My point exactly!" Tirek exclaimed.

Just then, a ruby firework went up and burst into a bunch of sparks.

"What was that?" Fluttershy asked.

"I think I have an idea..." Tirek murmured.


Meanwhile...


Cozy Glow launched another firework spell from her horn. Luster Dawn clapped her forehooves.

"That's pretty eye-catching," she admired.

"Thanks! I think that was my... fifth spell..." Cozy thought over.

"Can't she just attack us now when she has the chance?" Magma Burn quietly mumbled. He didn't want to leave Cozy alone with Luster, so he wasn't going to leave them be at all costs.

"What other spells can you do?" Luster asked.

"Well... I shrunk myself... and Leo... once. It was an accident, but we got out okay."

"Interesting..." Luster mumbled.

"Hey, if it's alright, could I go check and see if Princess Twilight's back?" Cozy asked.

"No!" Magma Burn shrieked.

Cozy and Luster looked at him.

"She'll just... she can... she- I need a minute. And if you hurt Luster, you will regret it!"

Magma Burn turned and stormed off.

"See, this is why I didn't want him here," Cozy said when he was out of earshot.

Luster sighed.

"I know... and I'm sorry! He insisted on coming."

"Doesn't Princess Twilight know about how he feels about us?"

"She does, and when I told her about Magma's feelings toward you three, she promised to have a talk with him when she could," Luster explained. "Though considering he actually has a grudge against Twilight for accepting redeemed villains, I can't say for certain it will play out well..."

"Why would he even have a grudge against the Princess... speaking of her, I better go see if she returned."

"You go do that. Don't let my friend make you feel like you have to stay here."

"Thank you," Cozy smiled, before she flew off.


Magma Burn...


Magma Burn whistled peacefully as he watered a bonsai tree in the garden. He always found peace with them, especially since he usually trims a very specific one in Neighpon. It definitely distracts his mind from the... other things, that he's been dealing with.

Magma Burn never considered himself to be evil. He always felt that villains should be exterminated. Because according to him:

Once a villain, always a villain.

He strongly believes in justice, and ever since he discovered that three of Equestria's greatest foes have returned, he wanted nothing more than to get rid of them. Mainly for the sake of the citizens, and for her...

He may get highly agitated when he's around any of... them... but when he's alone with Luster, or tending to a bonsai tree like what he's doing now... he's at peace.

He blissfully sighed.

And then he heard voices nearby.

Familiar ones.

Magma Burn put down the watering can and quietly went over to a shrub. He peeked around it.

And he saw Leo, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow all together.

But something was different. They looked... sinister. Something Magma Burn wanted to see so he could bust them!

He listened closely.

"The plan is almost in place..." Leo sneered. "We just need to wait for the right moment to act... which won't be long. Any moment is a right moment."

"Golly! It's amazing how we've gotten through without being called out," Cozy admired. "Of course, we wouldn't have had such luck if those guards didn't listen to an innocent filly like me!"

"When this is all over and out with, I'll go about my own and finally get my revenge on Starlight Glimmer!" Chrysalis spat. "And maybe her family too..."

Magma had to resist a gasp. Luster...

"Let's not get too cocky," Tirek said. "When we get cocky, we get ignorant, which leads to our downfall. We must learn from our past mistakes."

"The centaur is right. Let's not get ahead of ourselves, whether we're in action or not.,," Leo said. "And remember... nopony or creature is going out on their own... not yet. When we put in the next phase of our plan, you three can do as you please. In the meantime, we can't let our covers be blown! Now... disband, and take your places."

Magma Burn quickly took tail and ran.

When he felt he was at a safe distance, he sat down. Panting. He couldn't believe what he just heard... he was right!

His panting turned into growling.

He was going to stop whatever they were planning at all costs!


...
...


Cozy Glow opened the doors. Princess Twilight was, indeed, back. Though there was something off about her... she looked paler, and not all too happy to see her.

"May I ask why you're here?" she scowled.

"Are... you alright?" Cozy asked, concerned.

"Never better..." Princess Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Hey, where's Spike?"

"I sent him on a very important mission a few minutes ago. He'll sadly have to miss this... reunion."

"Oooookay..." Cozy mumbled, before clearing her throat. "I was just... checking to see if you came back yet. Has the situation with the guards been sorted?"

"Indeed, it has... now, do me a favor... go fetch the others."

"You could at least be polite," Cozy said, raising her eyebrow.

"Fine..." Princess Twilight scoffed. "...please!"

Cozy, unsure and slightly afraid, started to back away, before she turned tail and ran.


Later...


Soon, Cozy gathered everyone except for Magma Burn and Luster Dawn.

"Well done... hey, you're missing two!" Twilight barked.

"I couldn't find Luster and Magma," Cozy explained.

"Wonderful..." Princess Twilight groaned. She turned her gaze over to Leo and pointed a hoof. "You! Go get them!"

"Me?!?" Leo sputtered. "Why me?!"

"Don't ask! Do! It's an order!"

"Wait!" Cozy raised a hoof. "Can we at least come with him?"

"No," Princess Twilight replied. "He goes on his own."

Leo looked over at the three. "It's alright. I'll be back soon."

And so Leo turned and ran out of the room.

Chrysalis, meanwhile, kept squinting at Princess Twilight.

And then her eyes went wide at the revelation.

And then a magenta forcefield covered everyone except Twilight, who began to smirk.

"Hey!" Rainbow bashed her hoof on the bubble. "Let us out!"

Twilight went off her throne and went over to the trapped heroes.

"Twilight," Fluttershy, looking hurt, pressed her hooves up against the wall of magic. "What are you doing?!"

"That's not Twilight..." Chrysalis realized.

"That's right!" Twilight grinned. "So... you do remember me... after all this time!"

"Um... what is she talking about?" Pinkie asked.

Chrysalis sighed.

"Before I was brought together with Tirek and Cozy by Discord... I... I had another evil plan. I put on a photographer disguise and took pictures of the five of you... and Twilight. I also plucked off strands of your manes. When I left, I... used them to create clones of Twilight and you five, so I could have access to the Elements of Harmony. The clones weren't... perfect, and they turned on me. But before this one..."

Chrysalis pointed at Twilight.

"...brought me to my end, the Tree of Harmony sensed them and destroyed them, reducing them to logs... which I carried with me, mainly hers. But I guess since I left them at Grogar's lair, he found them... and since he knows of our past evil deeds, he brought her back... did he bring the others back, too?"

Princess Twilight nodded.

"He did bring back my other... pathetic and useless... allies. Though there's more..."

"What... what do you mean?" Applejack asked.

Princess Twilight turned and started to return to the throne.

"Wait a minute..." Chrysalis realized, whispering to herself.

"Now if you'll excuse me..." Twilight said. "I have a sun to set..."

She then teleported away.


Leo... minutes later


I finally got outside, the sun in the process of setting. What I noticed about sunsets here is that they're far quicker in Equestria than Earth.

"Luster?!?" I called out. "Magma Burn?! Hello!?!"

I continued exploring... before I heard the sound of yelling.

"Wha-"

Before I could process what was going on, a large, yet familiar, orange figure tackled me, knocking the air out of my lungs. We rolled along the grass, and when we stopped, Magma Burn stood over me, huffing, and his expression burning with hate.

"Hey, Magma Burn... buddy... listen, I've been sent to bring you back inside..."

"Drop the act!!!!" Magma Burn barked. "I've figured it out! I've figured it all out!! I finally saw you and the other three for who you are... evil... villains!!"

"What are you talking about?!?" I shrieked. "I didn't do anything!"

"Then how do you explain what I overheard you doing... talking with them! Plotting! Not to get cocky! Not to get ahead of yourself! Well, I caught you! And you're coming with me!"

"Magma?"

We both turned our heads. Luster Dawn stood there, confused.

"Luster!" Magma yelled. "Quick! If you're not under their control, you need to help me restrain him! I caught him... and the other three! Plotting to betray us all!"

"Luster, don't listen to him!" I shrieked. "He saw something and got confused... or maybe he's just claiming he saw us so he could get rid of us!"

"I-I don't know who to believe!" Luster stuttered. "On the one hand, you've all proven yourselves to be allies of Equestria... but Magma Burn would never lie about seeing something!"

"Exactly!" Magma exclaimed.

"Luster..."

Luster looked at my pleading eyes.

My heart was thumping. "...please..."

Luster said nothing. But then she opened her mouth to speak.

"I-"

And Luster immediately faded in wispy black smoke.

"NO!"

Magma Burn got off of me and went over to the spot where Luster last stood.

"What did you do?!" I heard him growl.

"Magma Burn, listen, that wasn't-"

Magma Burn slowly turned around, horn charged.

"Tell me where you put her!" he demanded.

"I didn't-"

"TELL ME, OR-"

Magma Burn was then whisked away in the same wisps of black smoke.

I took a few steps back.

"What the-" Was all I could say before my vision was suddenly clouded in black.

"-hay?" I finished, when I suddenly appeared in a very large room that I do not recognize. It looked like it was a room with a domed ceiling, and the whole place was nearly made completely out of stone. There were no windows, but for some reason, it wasn't pitch black... possibly from the lanterns glowing very white lights on the wall, and some of the crystals covering the room a quarter up. There was a large arch, though it was far from where we stood.

Nearby, Luster Dawn and Magma Burn were there, hugging. They released their embrace the moment they realized I was there. Magma glared at me.

"What happened?" Luster asked.

"I'll tell you what happened!" burst a familiar gruff voice.

We all turned around, and we saw Grogar approaching us, along with King Sombra and the Storm King. The Bewitching Bell was on Grogar's collar, and the Storm King held what looked like a crystal ball.

"YOU!!!" Magma shrieked. But before he could do anything, Grogar lit his horns, and all three of us were lifted into the air. And all three of us were wrapped in our own set of yellow magic chains. But Grogar still held us in the air.

"What's going on?" Luster asked.

"Revenge is what's going on!" Grogar sneered, before turning his head to the Storm King and using his magic to bring the crystal ball to him.

"But first..." Grogar began. "Let me introduce someone to you..."

A red spark suddenly burst right between Grogar and us.

And what appeared made all of us gasp.

It was... me?!?!?! There was no denying it... it was a stallion alicorn, with hazel eyes, and a mane styled up in the manner of wavy and thick spikes. His face, while matching the face of other stallions in the eyes of some, still gave the message that it was my face. The only difference was the red coat, and the missing cutie mark.

"Hello..." he spoke, his voice also matching mine. "... Leo!"

"No..." I whispered.

"And now..." Grogar levitated the crystal ball away from the Storm King, and then the image of what was happening in the Canterlot Throne Room appeared. "... Let's all watch as we fully put this plan into place..."


Throne Room...


Everyone has given up into trying to get information from Princess... or in this case, Mean... Twilight.

But things were about to get worse.

Because Cozy Glow suddenly vanished into large black vapor.

"Cozy!" Chrysalis shrieked, before the same thing happened to her.

Tirek couldn't even speak, because then it happened to him as well.

And when Tirek's vision was no longer black, he could see where he and his friends wound up.

Grogar's lair!

"No..." Chrysalis started to back away, before turning around. Tirek and Cozy Glow turned around as well. And all of them were met with the same disappointment.

The exit was blocked with a yellow wall.

"Uh-oh..." Chrysalis muttered.

"My, my, my... this is quite a predicament..." a familiar voice hissed.

Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow turned around again... before three blobs of green goop shot out of one of the openings in the wall, and landed on their hooves, sticking them to the ground.

"It... can't be..." Cozy whispered.

"Oh, but it is!" another voice squeaked.

"Show yourselves!" Tirek demanded.

"With pleasure..." said a third familiar voice.

Cozy Glow, Tirek, and Chrysalis watched as the scene unfolded. And as it did, their eyes went wide with shock and terror.

And they remembered what happened 20 years ago.

20 years ago... when they attacked Discord while he was disguised as Grogar, they came out of three openings on the wall...

And now, 20 years later in the present, three figures came out of the exact same openings. Though what shocked them even more was who was coming out.

It was like looking into a mirror that showcased the past. Because the figures who came out of those openings were the exact same characters, with the exact same appearances, with the exact same motives... all of those things from 20 years ago.

Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow only watched as their own doppelgängers, with their enhanced appearances from 20 years ago, stared back at them.



To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Obviously, in an alternate universe where this was animated, the ending wouldn't reuse footage from The Ending of the End, Part 1. It would be re-animated, and the evil versions of Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow wouldn't come out of the openings in the exact same movements. And there would be different camera angles, if they would be able to pull it off.

I just think that the slight recreation of the MLP series finale I did (and mentioned above) would have been more ironic. Opinions on that?


Cast
Leo/Red Leo............................................Himself
Chrysalis/Evil Chrysalis..................................Kathleen Barr
Cozy Glow/Evil Cozy Glow...............................Sunni Westbrook
Tirek/Evil Tirek.........................................Mark Acheson
Luster Dawn............................Sabrina Pitre
Magma Burn...........................Bill Nighy
Princess Twilight Sparkle/Mean Twilight......Tara Strong
Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie..............Andrea Libman
Applejack, Rainbow Dash.........Ashleigh Ball
Rarity.....................................Tabitha St. Germain
Spike.......................................Cathy Weseluck
Grogar.....................................Doc Harris

WANT TO CHECK OUT MORE OF MY CONTENT? CLICK HERE: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/345991/CartoonopolisAdventures/stories

Feel free to make theroies on what will happen. And always let the Brony or Pegasister within conquer your creativity.