• Published 1st May 2020
  • 2,590 Views, 259 Comments

My Little Pony: The Days of New Equestria (Season 1) - ScorchingFlamesInc



Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow, are now reformed. Leo, a former human from Earth, is now an alicorn trapped in Equestria. While these four live their new lives, an evil legendary ram will stop an nothing to bring utter conquest.

  • ...
17
 259
 2,590

Prologue

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria, there were three villains named Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, and Cozy Glow. These three villains had the desire to conquer Equestria, and destroy Princess Twilight Sparkle, the current ruler of Equestria. On seperate occasions, one of these three villains would attempt to defeat the power of friendship and claim Equestria as their own. But friendship would always remain victorious.

One day, Discord, the reformed Lord of Chaos, posed as the Legendary Grogar, and assembled these three villains. This "Legion of Doom" was sent to Mount Everhoof to retrieve the all-powerful Bewitching Bell. When they retrieved it, the villains plotted to betray the Grogar impostor, which they successfully managed to do. They gave themselves great power, brought high stakes to Equestria, and even brought back the windigos. But alas, friendship remained victorious, And as punishment, these three villains were turned to stone.

Twenty years later, Luster Dawn, the student of Princess Twilight Sparkle, became the first pony in 20 years to be sent on a friendship mission by the Cutie Map. Her task? Teach the three villains friendship. At first, they were resistant. But eventually, they gave in and embraced friendship, resulting in the reformation of all three villains.

The next day, the former villains were suddenly backed into a corner by a mysterious pony, who ended up banishing them to a world called "Earth". There, they met a human named Leo, who took them in with the help of his two friends. The three reformed villains were taken, but were soon rescued by Leo, his two friends, and three other humans. Just as they seemed in the clear, the same pony that banished the reformed trio to Earth tracked them down and trapped them. He revealed himself to be Grogar, put the reformed villains back in stone, and took the six humans to Equestria. All hope seemed lost.

But then, a changeling named Thorax and a gargoyle named Scorpan came to Earth, brought Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy back to Equestria, and freed them. When Thorax and Scorpan were taken by Grogar and his allies, the three reformed villains were led on a chase from Grogar's two allies, King Sombra and the Storm King. Luckily, Tirek was able to outsmart Sombra and the Storm King, and these three managed to outsmart Grogar as well by tricking him into releasing magic from the bell, allowing them to take it for themselves. Soon a brawl ensued: Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow vs. Grogar. Soon, Grogar had the upper hoof. But Leo managed to escape the chains Grogar put him in. When he saw the battle was about to be lost, he quickly tried to take action, and ended up stealing magic from Grogar's bell. It seemed like the magic brought an end to this human. And again all hope seemed lost.

But then, Chrysalis, Cozy, and Tirek uncovered the power of friendship, and used it to defeat Grogar. They freed Princess Twilight, who was imprisoned in stone, and all humans went back to Earth. All except one.

As it turns out, Leo was still alive. But he was no longer human. He was an alicorn. Princess Twilight couldn't turn him back. He had to stay in Equestria.

This was only the beginning of a long tale.