• Published 3rd Feb 2020
  • 485 Views, 0 Comments

Cupcakes: Jason Lives. - Adamverse



The crystal lake killer has found his way to Canterlot, The Rainbooms must stop this killer before he slashes their city off the map.

  • ...
5
 0
 485

Backstabber (literaly)

Over the next few days, no had seen, heard, or even thought about Jason. Fluttershy was looking for Adam, she found Cheese Sandwich sitting at a table, He was writing something on a napkin.

"Mr and Mrs Pie, or, Mr and Mrs Sandwich."

"Cheese, have you seen..."

Fluttershy was about to ask him something, Cheese realised she was there, and quickly stuffed the napkin in is mouth. After he swallowed it, he said, "Doctor says I need more, ink and paper in my diet." Fluttershy shook off that weird moment and asked again, "Have you seen Adam?"

Cheese responded before sipping on his water, "He's out on the archery course with Daisy." Fluttershy grew concerned before replying, "Is he now."

It was as Cheese Sandwich said, Adam was showing Daisy how to shoot an arrow. When she released it, the arrow hit the centre instantly, Daisy was so happy she wrapped her arms around Adam. Adam hugged her back, as a friend, he was surprised when she kissed him on the cheek. The girl ran off and Adam made his way over to Fluttershy, "Hey Flutters." he greeted.

His girlfriend turned away from in a huff, Adam was confused, "What?" They were soon joined by the rest of the group, Rarity had found something.

"This fabric was lying on the ground, near where the security cameras caught those two brutes talking." The rest of the team was confused, Sunset asked, "What does this tell us Rarity?" That's when the fashion girl explained, "I know fabrics like Pinkie knows pies, this was made in Canterlot, the old fashion studio on Vanhoover street." The others started to put together what she was saying.

"Maybe we'll find some clues at the old studio." Twilight said while holding spike on her knees. Adam thought, "Where have I seen this before, somewhere on TV?"

============================================

That night, Cheese Sandwich was in the kitchen, making sandwiches. His work was interrupted when he caught a smell of something, it smelled like cake. "Wow, that smells amazing." He knew that it could only be Pinkie Pie, so he followed the sent to finally get some alone time with her.

Meanwhile, on the tennis courts, Fluttershy was playing a game; she was with Blue Blood, and she saw Adam walking past. The boy watched them play their match, the tennis ball came towards Fluttershy, she yelled, "Mine." with that, she swung her racket and scored the winning point. Blue Blood cheered as rapped her arms around him, Adam watched the whole thing, he wasn't happy.

Fluttershy left the court and walked up to Adam, "Hey Adam." she greeted. All Adam could say was, "I didn't know you liked Blue Blood." The Fluttershy explained, "Well, we both like tennis, so we decided to hang and play a few games." They were both cut off when the heard a scream from not far away.

"Come on." Adam said as they both ran to where the screaming came from.


Five minutes earlier.

Cheese Sandwich was looking for Pinkie around the campsite, he looked around his area, but found no trace of her. Until, he saw someone just out in front off him, he called out, "Pinkie? Is that you?" But when the figure turns around, it wasn't Pinkie. Jason turns face to face with Cheese, he screams and runs for his life.

Jason stops what he's doing and goes after him.

===============================================

While Cheese Sandwich is running, he runs into Fluttershy and Adam, "Cheese, what's wrong?" Cheese at first acts calm, but he couldn't hold it, "It's that guy in the hockey mask, he's after me!" The three of them see Jason walking towards them, Adam had had enough, he took Fluttershy racket and threw it at Jason, knocking him to the ground.

Adam wrestled Jason to the ground, making him lose his machete. The boy cries, "Come on, help me with this mask."

Fluttershy and Cheese help him; Cheese grabs Jason's feet and Fluttershy tries to put the mask off. It didn't seem to work, "Adam, I don't think this thing is a mask." she said while pulling something off. The three of them fell back and Fluttershy had Jason's hockey mask in her hand. The three looked at the unmasked Jason, his face was like rotting flesh, his left eye was missing, and his jaw was hanging off from where the girl was pulling.

She threw the mask back at him, no doubt about it, this Jason was real.

Cheese said, "He's really got the jump on us." Then Adam commented, "Well, he can't jump in two directions. Split up." Adam and Fluttershy ran left, Cheese ran right. Jason took his pick and ran after Cheese Sandwich.

Cheese was running faster and faster, Jason was somehow keeping up with him. The scared boy muttered, "Why did you have to pick me?" As usual, Jason didn't answer, he just kept chasing him. The chase led all the way up to the lake, Cheese quickly hid in the boats and covered himself in the tarp.

When Jason walked in, he couldn't find the boy; so the killer gave up and left. Cheese came out from his hiding place, and sighed in relief that he was safe. Something on the floor caught his eye, it was a neckless, like the one Pinkie found. He opened it, like the other, there was a picture inside. The picture was of a deformed boy, "Is that....Jason?"

================================================

Adam and Fluttershy were hiding by the camp's RV's, Adam was questioning the situation, "This can't be happening, Jason can be here, and he can't be alive."

Fluttershy responded, "Tell that to the rotting corpse chasing us."

Adam decided to get something off his chest, "So, you gonna tell why you were playing tennis with Blue Blood?" But before she could answer, Jason walked into the room, with a axe he got from the wood area. Adam defended them by grabbing a bow and arrow from the back of an RV.

He loaded an arrow and fired at the killer, Jason stumbled back at the blow sank in. However, it didn't stop him, he pulled the arrow out and broke it in half.

Adam and Fluttershy decided to run for it, the ran back towards Timber Spruces office. Jason wasted no time chasing after them.

But when Jason reached the office, the two kids were gone. "Jason! What are you doing?!" said a figure walking up behind him. It was the figure in the black cloak, Adam and Fluttershy looked up from the bushes they were hiding behind and watched their conversation. "Your supposed to be searching." the figure explained. "With all this chasing around, we'll have to stop early. Return to your hut!" Jason followed his orders and wandered back into the forest.

When they were both gone, Adam stood up, "Okay, they're gone." Him and Fluttershy went to find Cheese Sandwich, then go tell the others what they've learnt.