• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,142 Views, 197 Comments

Rarity's Colt: A New Life - Mocha Star



After so much has happened, can a normal life finally be in the cards for Snickers?

  • ...
36
 197
 1,142

Rainbow's Moment

The toilet flushed a few seconds before Snickers left the bathroom with a little more pep in his step. Laxxie was right behind him, pleased to be guarding her Alpha. Feeling him in a better mood was nice, too.

Snickers went down the stairs and looked around the main showroom. “They cleaned up quick, huh, Laxxie?”

Laxxie let loose a ‘burf’ noise in reply.

Snickers decided he was going to find his fellow Crusaders and explain to them what he was planning, and to tell them his personal feelings about their behavior. He opened the door and cringed when the bell dinged, looking back to see if Rarity or Twilight had heard. He quickly stepped out and closed the door once Laxxie was beside him.

“Don’t leave my side, Laxxie. I can’t have two freak outs in the same day, okay, girl?”

Laxxie whined in agreement, and they both turned to see Rainbow Dash talking to Scootaloo, who was pointing at the boutique. “Hey!” Snickers shouted and galloped to the two, ignoring the ponies he startled or bothered to reach them. “You’re a fucking bitch, Rainbow!”

Rainbow landed and loomed over Snickers. “What’d you say to me, chump?”

Snickers looked up at her, ignoring the scene they were making. “You heard me, you flying abortion advertisement. How did you think that lying to me was a good thing? That it’d fix me, because I was a ‘mistake’ for you to work on?”


Rainbow grit her teeth. “I didn’t say mistake, I said ‘problem’!” Rainbow snapped, then regretted it as soon as she noticed the crowd around them; staring, and growing upset at them both. “Look, can we talk about this in private?”

Snickers spat on Rainbow’s forehoof. “Fuck yourself in private, I don’t want to deal with you ever again!” Snickers turned away and started toward a wall of ponies that were watching.

Rainbow flew around to Snickers’s front. “Hey, we’re not done here. Either you walk with me, or I’ll carry you.”

“Pick me up, touch me at all, and I’ll tell these ponies what you told me not to tell anypony. Our ‘little secret’ from that night a few weeks ago…” Snickers let the statement hang in the air. He watched as Rainbow looked at him shocked at what he was saying, then when her shock turned to horror, the crowd started whispering between one another.

“Snickers, you said you’d never bring that up, it’s private.” Rainbow said, practically pleading for Snickers to stay quiet on the topic of her emotional insecurities. She prayed that he’d respect the rules of the group she’d admitted everything to, and wished so badly she had had everypony use a Pinkie Promise, too.

“What? Are you asking me for something, now?” Snickers gestured to the growing crowd. “Why couldn’t you ask me before you got fillies and your friends to lie to me and make me think I was actually fitting in?!” Snickers’ voice rose to a shout as he spoke, ending with him growling quietly. “No, you planned to trick me into being a ‘normal pony’, didn’t you?”

The whispers grew more numerous and Rainbow heard her name several times. “Look, kid, there’s been a lot of miscommunication today. I don’t know where you’re getting this crazy idea that--”

I’m not crazy! I’m not a mistake, and I’m not a problem that you can fix by lying to me! I trusted you, Rainbow Dash. I believed you when you said you cared about me,” Snickers admitted, facing her and holding back tears. “It was all a lie, though. I only have a couple friends, and they’re not the ones you got in on your plan.”

Rainbow’s feathers started moving as her anxiety started to bother her. “Snickers, you’re not crazy, or a bad kid, or anything, okay?”

Snickers, and several members of the crowd gasped. “I-I’m nothing? Is that how you see me, after all this time?”

“N-no! Snickers, look, this is all just a huge misunderstanding, if we can just sit down and talk it over, we’ll get this all straightened out. You like straight things, right,” Rainbow said suggestively. Her smirk fell when she saw Snickers’s mouth slacken open. “Oh, buck me.”

“You seriously think that making a joke about my penis is okay right now? Or is it about my sexuality; because I’m pretty sure I’m bisexual. I love the …” Snickers paused as he tried to say ‘women’, but couldn’t because the word didn’t exist in Ponish, so he went with the local vernacular, “...mares I’ve had sex with.

“I must have been with a dozen, that I can remember. Loved each one’s warm, wet, sweet smelling pussy as I pounded into it,” he said with a hint of pride. The crowd looked sadly at the colt as he spoke. “But, thanks to one of my real friends, I accidentally got a cock in my mouth and down my throat, like I was a filly in heat at a carrot party.

“And I liked it. And I wanna do it again, too! So, what do you have to say to that, you… awful mare!” The only sound was wind rustling leaves in the trees, and ponies farther away that weren’t privy to the conversation. “Oh, yeah,” Snickers faked a laugh and playfully tapped his temple, “I heard you an hour ago, talking with your friends and my pretend friends at the library.

“At least Twilight and Mommy had the ovaries to mare up and talk to me about it, and how it made them feel. I can look at you right now, Rainbow Dash, and know that you weren’t gonna tell me a thing about it, were you?”

Rainbow moved her jaw, stuck at learning about his homosexual experience still, so Scootaloo spoke in place, “Snickers, we’re sorry! We were doing good, though. You’re so much better now than you were when you first got here, right?”

Snickers whinnied and reared up, landing with a stomp. “I loved you, Scootaloo. I thought you were really my friend, and I was being me, not what you were trying to make me through your lies. I don’t want to see you ever again, or the others. I’m out of your stupid little club. I’ll piss on your cape and set it on fire before I give it back, don’t worry about it.”

Scootaloo sniffled and looked away in shame. “S-snickers, I thought we were friends for real. I wasn’t lying to you, I only didn’t tell you about Rainbow, because it made sense.”

Snickers laughed sarcastically and looked at the ponies around them. It seemed nearly half the town was there now. “What do you think? Is Rainbow Dash right for lying to me, and getting her friends, and these foals to lie with her?” There were several ponies that loudly shouted against Rainbow’s actions, and most of the others agreed with Snickers.

Snickers looked at Rainbow. “Yeah, even the ponies in town agree with you being wrong. What do you have to say now?”

Rainbow gave Snickers a stern look. “Young stallion, you will sit down and listen to me when I talk to you, do you understand me?”

Snickers felt his hind legs buckle; the weight of an adult ordering him was almost enough to make him comply, but he didn’t sit. “Why do you keep belittling me?” Snickers asked. “Why can’t you treat me like an adult?!”

“Because you’re not! You’re a foal, a little pony. Pony. Not some thing in a story that can’t exist, okay? You’re not an adult! You just need to be reminded how good it is to be a foal, then you’ll be able to start sharing your past and getting better.”

Snickers frowned and sneered at Rainbow after her outburst. Rainbow was hovering now, looking at him like an authoritative parent. “I’m not an adult? You believe that? Well, I know a lot about your society, Rainbow; and one thing I learned is that when a pony has a baby, they can be considered an adult.

“The term ‘baby’ is used clearly. Am I right?” Snickers asked with growing confidence.

Rainbow looked around the crowd, knowing the answer but pretending to take the advice of random ponies. “Yeah, somewhere in the back, I bet,” Rainbow stated blandly while waving a forehoof.

Snickers smirked. “Then, because I have one daughter here in Equestria, I claim to be an adult.”

The whole crowd gasped in shock, many with looks of empathic horror while others stomped angrily and voiced their disdain for the parents that would allow a colt so young to father a foal.

“Magic, it has to be.” “Who cares? It’s rape of a minor, is what it is.”
“If they were conscenting foals, they are within their--”
Shut up!” Several ponies shouted at the lawyer.
“The poor colt, he must be so messed up after all that.” “Put him in the asylum, it’s the best place for him.”
“--said cornmeal? Not without baking powder!”

“Oh, Sweet Celestia; won’t somepony think of the children?!”

Snickers met Rainbow’s eyes as the mare landed, her wings sagged to the ground as her mouth hung open. Her eyes were as wide as they could be, and Snickers watched as tears began to build in Rainbow’s eyes.

“Snickers,” Rainbow whispered. “I had no idea… I’m, I’m so sorry. Everything I’ve done is wrong.”

Snickers sighed. “Finally, the last car on the train reaches the station.”

“I was wrong,” Rainbow went on, “because you didn’t deserve to be lied to, I should have made sure to hug you with every other pony until you came to terms with your sucky parents and first years.”

Snickers groaned in frustration.

Rainbow spoke with a slight shake to her voice, “Who… do you know who the mother is? Do you know if your foal knows about you?”

Snickers snickered, then really laughed for several seconds. Laxxie moved to his side and let him lean against her. “You’re the dumbest mare in Equestria; comes from being so fast, I bet. Did you ever wonder how I got Laxxie, here?”

Rainbow looked between the timberwolf and Snickers, shaking her head. “No, I just figured--”

“She’s my daughter, you dumb shit! I shit her out after eating some magic berries, or something. Yeah,” Snickers looked around the crowd, “I gave birth to a four pound log that’s standing beside me right now.” Snickers patted Laxxie’s soft back and nuzzled her. The crowd went silent again.

“Hey, you call me a liar, then you go and say something cr-- weird as that? Hippogryph.”

SNickers laughed. “Being dumb is just in your ‘dinnuh’, isn’t it? The word is hypocrite, you…” Snickers growled and turned away. “I’m done talking with you about this. It’s a nice day, so I’m going for the walk I wanted to take.”

Rainbow moved to block Snickers, which he didn’t appreciate. “This isn’t a joke, we’re talking about this, now.”

“Rainbow,” Snickers asked with a forced smile and gritted teeth, “do you wanna hear a joke?”

Rainbow hesitated, then nodded.

“Snickers.” Snickers said, getting a quiet giggle from a mare in the crowd.

“Uhm… I don’t get it,” Rainbow said, looking aside in the direction of the mare that laughed.

Snickers flipped back in a smooth motion with ease, such like he was hopping over a small rock. The largest difference was that the apex of his flip brought both of his polished hind hooves up, between Rainbow Dash’s rear legs; where they both struck his target.

Snickers, having lost his momentum, fell to his side and rolled just in time to not have Rainbow Dash crash land on him, and she landed; hard. The whole crowd groaned in sympathy for Rainbow’s pain.

Rainbow, for her part, gasped and clapped her forehooves between her hind legs and her tail wrapped under her body; her wings were rigid and when she fell to the ground, she bit her tongue almost enough to draw blood; instead it started to swell. Snickers got to his hooves and looked at Rainbow, curled onto herself and restraining tears. Pain radiated from her groin throughout her body in pulsing waves that were the literal opposite of what she preferred to feel.

Snickers scoffed. “That’s just it, Rainbow; Snickers isn’t a joke.”

Scootaloo ran to Rainbow’s side and gave the mare a light shake. “Rainbow Dash, are you alright? That looked like it hurt, should I get help?”

Scootaloo moved Rainbow’s tail, causing Rainbow to let out her physical pain in a steady scream that startled everypony nearby.

Around the block, windows opened and heads peeked out to see the cause of the noise, many had hopes of a Heart Song, others were less hopeful for a song, but still excited for something to be happening in the hamlet.

Snickers and Laxxie were turning the corner without anypony having noticed them leaving when Twilight and Rarity left the boutique to check on their friend.