• Published 24th Jan 2020
  • 1,139 Views, 14 Comments

An Inky Adventure - arandomboi12

  • ...
6
 14
 1,139

Ink scares a bully

"I-I'm Fluttershy. Thank you so much!" Fluttershy said, going away.

'Huh. So this is a creators world?' Ink thought.

"GET INSIDE! IT'S TIME FOR CLASS!" A student yelled.

"Uh... Doh, whatever." he said, running slowly to the school door.


He entered the school to see... Well, a school. He marveled at almost every color. He was excited but then a thought came to mind: how did the doodle sphere get a rip in the fabric of dimensions anyway? Also, there were students everywhere. They were all giving ink weird glances. Mostly out of curiosity, disgust, dislike, interest, or confused as to why a 4’11 sixteen year old had a big paintbrush on his back and had a long brown scarf on too. And also how he got his eyes all starry like in the first place.

Ink traversed the crowded hallways, struggling to keep his inkbrush from hitting people, and not knocking into people. The bell rang, and everyone went into their classes. Well, except for ink. He just stood in the empty halls. The thing he feared the most: blank spaces. But he kept his calm and carried on. He sensed another presence approaching. So, he hid in the boys bathroom until it passed. Maybe the principal was passing by? As the person left, Ink sighed. He left the bathroom and looked around. He saw the trophy case.

But something, or someone caught his eye.

It was Twilight. He noticed the dog, which was Spike, talking. Now ink was no fool, he knew that dogs don't talk (unless you count dogs in the underground) so he did what he always does when he saw abnormal things: go up to it and acknowledge its existence
“DID THAT DOG JUST TALK?!? OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!” Ink shouted while Twilight jumped up in the air.

“U-umm… I can explain.” Twilight said as she started to sweat. “P-please don't tell anyone…” she begged ink. He blinked to show purple diamond shaped eyes. She was surprised.

“How did you do that?” She pointed out his eyes just so she wouldn't draw attention to herself as much as she already did.

“Do what? Oh! You mean my eyes?” he blinked again to show his normal starry eyes. “Lets just say its magic.” He winked at Twilight.

Then the bell rang. The hallway was filled with students yet again. (End of homeroom and now starting first period)

"I'm really sorry, I just found it, and I thought I should give it to her!" Ink and Twilight heard.

It was Fluttershy.

"Wait..." Ink said.

The three ran over to where Fluttershy were.

"I didn't know you had dropped it..." Fluttershy said.

"Well I did! And I was about to get it before you swooped in and ruined everything! You shouldn't pick up things that don't belong to you." Sunset Shimmer said, pointing at Fluttershy.

"Hey!" Ink called.

Fluttershy was shocked to see Ink. Sunset Shimmer turned around.

“Oh look it's the weird kid with the changing eyes. What are you gonna do? Paint me to death?” Sunset Shimmer mocked.

“Don't tempt me. I might fill in that request.” ink said while he pulled out Broomy and got into a stance. She just laughed at him.

"Hah! This is hilarious. You're pathetic, you know that?" Sunset Shimmer asked.

“Really? If im right, you stole a crown earlier. Right? Thats real pathetic. Don't ask how i knew that. Just say its magic.” ink said. After all, having overwhelming magic has its perks. Like peering at her recent sin.

"It's MY crown!" Sunset Shimmer said.

"Um... Well, technically it isn't..." Fluttershy mumbled.

Sunset Shimmer slammed her hands against the locker, trapping Fluttershy.

"What did you say!?" Sunset Shimmer shouted.

"Oh, um... Nevermind..." Fluttershy said.

Ink tapped on Sunset Shimmer's shoulder. Despite him being short.

"Seriously. You can't just prance around and talking like that." Ink said.

"Yeah! Be nice!" Twilight shouted.

"You two must be new here. I can speak to anyone any way I want!" Sunset Shimmer said, walking away. Ink just nodded with his eyes closed. He put broomy back on his back.

“I’ll be right back. I'm gonna regulate on a spoiled child!” he said as he followed her from behind. Once he got close, he tapped her shoulder.

“Ugh! What no-” she stopped mid sentence as ink pushed her to the wall. Despite his size.

“Look here bacon haired sinner. If I ever see you pull the ‘i can speak to anyone anyway i want’ language, then your dead wrong!” Ink said pouring into her soul.

“Do you know who i am kid?” Sunset asked before ink mad his signature scary face.

“You don't seriously think I actually care about you? DO YOU?!?” she then tensed up and ran away.

“YOU WILL REGRET THIS!” she shouted at ink. He just shrugged.

Author's Note:

comment down below if you liked this chapter! also, i will be shipping Pinkie with Ink. why? Why not!:pinkiehappy:

Also this is inks signature scary face

Comments ( 10 )

I loved this chapter! We now see that ink still has his menacing look like every sans. What we don't know is if he still has his powers. Please don't take those away! I can't wait for the next update!

10053853
Trust me, he keeps his powers.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋:pinkiecrazy:

10249241
My mind explodes every time a chapter hipes me up dont ask why im tired and hyper at the same time!

Wonder if Ink Sans can fix the issue about Spike being a dog?
Given how Spike really got the short end of the stick by being stuck as a pet in EQG despite he's freaking sentient there..

Aaaaaaaaa !!! When is the sequel !?

This is good i am making a story about ink and error in the mlp world

When is the next chapter?

I would have loved that this story would continue and that somehow Ink and Error would end up having adventures in Equestria (and that Ink would be with Pinkie and Error with Twilight (I say you need someone equally or more stubborn to form a friendship or relationship with him I say))

Login or register to comment