• Published 24th Jan 2020
  • 1,142 Views, 14 Comments

An Inky Adventure - arandomboi12

  • ...
6
 14
 1,142

Dimension Tear

Our story takes place in a dimension known as the doodle sphere. The doodle sphere is a place of Islands that holds AUs. in the distance of this seemingly empty void was a figure. Not just any figure. It had bony hands, no skin, no ears, and had a grin on its face. It was the protector of the AUs, Ink. Ink Sans is a Sans who exists outside of timelines to help aid artists in the creations of new AUs. Despite aiding creators, he does not create AUs himself. He brings characters to life (outside of already deceased people). Ink is overprotective of the characters he creates and has started fights over them many times. He was on his normal routine. Saving universes from error, causing mischief in other AUs, and doodling sketches. Once he got back from an AU, he started to doodle. Nothing better to do, he started to draw with his big inkbrush Broomy.


Thats until he noticed something… a rip in the fabric of his dimension. He then went up to it and investigated it.


“What's this? I haven't seen this before. *GASP* maybe it's a new AU! Well only one way to find out!” he said happily as he jumped into the rip. As he was flowing through space, time, and universes when all of a sudden, he was engulfed by black ink! He didn't pay attention to it. Rather, it surprised him when he suddenly felt squishy. That's all he remembered until he fell unconscious.


Ink woke up and look around. But he did notice something different. It confused him so much. Oh so much… He was at a high school! And he was a human!

Well, that's not so bad. Except the human part. THAT confused him

“Hmm…” he blinked to show in place of his normal starry eyes were replaced with hour glasses to show that he was thinking. “Must be an AU where frisk goes to highschool… but i don't see them anywhere, nor do I sense them or ANY monsters here… weird.” he said before his eyes turn back into their normal.

"W-Would anyone like to help at the animal shelter?" He heard.

Ink looked to the other side of the statue he was beside to see Fluttershy. He blinked to show purple diamond shapes. At the very least, he was confused… but then it hit him like a brick. He wasn't in an AU, He was in a different dimension! He blinked one more time before he showed his usual starry eyes. But bigger. He was very excited. But then he heard something. It was the girl… The girl sat down and began to cry. Nobody was willing to help her at the animal shelter. He can't stand it when people cry. He then started to go up to the girl.

“Are you ok?” Ink asked genuinely while looking at her with tear drops in replaced with his starry eyes. That was his way of showing sympathy. She looked up at ink.


"O-Oh! Uh... Hello..." Fluttershy said, looking down again.

"I'm interested in this animal shelter." Ink said, trying to make her feel better.

"R-Really!?" Fluttershy asked, perking up.

She stood up. Ink was three quarters the size of Fluttershy. He had to look up at her. She gave him a paper about the animal shelter.

"I-I'll see you there... What's your name?" Fluttershy asked.

“Ink sans, just ink is fine too.” Ink said.