• Published 22nd May 2020
  • 804 Views, 2 Comments

The Origins (#1) - LightningStar626



After dusting out a few pieces of equipment in an old closet at Canterlot High school, Pinkie and Fluttershy discover a mysterious book that unlocked another portal by the statue to a THIRD world!

  • ...
 2
 804

Chapter 13: Inside the Belly of the Beast

Chapter 13: Inside the Belly of the Beast

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

~Lightning Star continued to scream her lungs out as she kept falling and falling down the iguana's throat. She did not know when it was going to end, and she began to feel vertigo, as everything kept on spinning. She moaned in pain. Finally, after what felt like forever, she crashed onto a soft tissue-like surface, moaning and groaning.~

"Owww..."

~She was about to get up and move, when she saw and heard the fatal screaming of the Mane 6 coming from above her. They were falling too quickly for her to react. So, like a heap of heavy rocks, the six crashed down into a pile on top of the spy, who groaned louder.~

"OWWW!"

~The one on top of the mound, and last to land, was Sunset Shimmer. Climbing down from her friends softly, she looked around side to side in confusion before feeling and seeing Lightning grabbing her ankle.~

"Ooh. Are you okay, Lightning?"

"I will be if ya get your giant friends off-a me!" she yelled from the bottom of the pile. "Seriously! You guys weigh, like, five tonnes!"

~Reacting fast, Sunset quickly pulled up the two friends that were seriously crushing her, that being Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Lightning breathed. Then, in no particular order, the dazed girls disentangled themselves out from the pile, and stood up to look around.~

"Are we…where I think we are?!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Yep. We're inside…Devil's giant pet iguana." Lightning confirmed.

The girls cringed. "EWWWWWWWW!"

"My thoughts exactly," said Lightning. "Here. Follow me. If we're gonna get out of here, we need to get to its head."

~With that, they exited through the only 'pipeway' to the main body of the iguana, and started exploring. The landscape everywhere was round and sloppy, and seemed to be constantly closing in, then opening up again at the speed of a person's breathing. The colours contained pink, green, red and blue. They were almost neon-coloured. Blue and red veins and arteries from inside the slimy, fatty red-pink layers, that posed as walls, illuminated as the blood travelled to and fro from them in opposite directions. The girls heard beating and bulging coming from all directions, along with squelching now as they walked. It felt as if within every step they took, they were also sinking into the guts of the beast. Rarity felt the need to throw up.~

"You know, if Twilight were here with us right now, she would freak out!" Rainbow boomed.

"From what?! The disgusting organs and stench of a reptile's insides?!" replied Rarity, her face turning completely green.

"No, she would be making amazing scientific discoveries of the iguana's anatomy." Sunset said, smiling, knowing her tech friend too well. "It'll be the discovery of a lifetime."

"Huh. Spoken like a true scientist." Lightning smirked.

~Suddenly, she stopped dead in her tracks. The others did the same. Only Rainbow didn't see that the girls had come to a stop, so Lightning quickly grabbed the collar of the sporty girl's jacket and pulled her back over to where she was, right before Rainbow took the step that could have ended her life. Rainbow opened her eyes and they all looked down below. There, they were met with a bubbling watery green fluid at the stomach's lining. It was giving out a pretty strong smell. Pinkie Pie reached into the back ends of her poofy hair and pulled out the tiniest little bubble gum packet she had been saving for the last few days. Unwrapping one of the sweets intently, she dropped it into the fluid and, immediately, it melted away like acid, leaving behind a flowing pink puddle where it landed. Soon enough, that pink disappeared and turned back to green. Fluttershy shuddered and Rarity was repulsed.~

"Oh goodness!"

"Oh my heavens- what is that?!"

"Hydraulic stomach acid. It'll eat right through us if we fall in!" Lightning said.

At that, the Mane 5 stared disturbingly. Sunset spoke. "We need to be careful then."

~Lightning nodded before darting at the layer walls of the iguana. She shifted into her own reptilian form, then leapt onto them. Digging her lizard-like claws in, she stuck to the hypodermis and the muscles of the iguana's body. It wasn't much of a problem to hold on, since the walls were so sticky and gross, it was like having suction cups on your hands. Like that, Lightning slowly scaled across and over the bubbly acid like it was nothing, though she did hold back a disgusted look and scrunched up her face to prevent herself from inhaling the stench now that she was close up towards it. Once she made it to the other side, she wiped off the oozing liquid that came off the walls from her claws to jacket. She then motioned the other girls to copy her, however, the Mane 6 were far from fine with this. This was their very first life or death situation here, and they were terrified of facing it. They may have seen 'stranger things' before, but this one was far different. Plus disgusting. Sunset realised though that they had no choice. She took the lead. While Lightning had the advantage of claws, even without them, it was still doable. The certain pulses that stuck out made excellent handles to put the hands and feet on. It was like rock climbing, and it was never too slimy to slip on. Rarity, however, was the only one that refused to step another inch further, and didn't even dare to touch the walls, even with her nails. So, instead of listening to her whining and complaining, Applejack helped the girl up, and together, they made a mad leap of faith across and over the stomach acid. They made it by the skin of their teeth. Applejack stumbled a little, however, feeling like she was falling backwards. Thankfully, Rainbow Dash and Sunset were there in time to catch her and Rarity and pull them to safety. Lightning looked ahead at their next obstacle.~

"We need to plot a course to the iguana's brain!" she stated.

"Brain? I don't want to see the iguana's brain!" Rarity cried.

"You do want to get outta here though, right?"

~Rarity scowled, but said nothing. Without another word, Lightning marched on ahead towards the next organs, with everyone else following close behind. She expected to arrive next at the heart of the iguana, but they ended up someplace different.~

"Okay, we're out of the icky stomach, but now in the icky throat."

~Rarity was right, as the road ahead led to an upwards curve, they saw that gross pink fleshy thing that dangled at the back of the throat above them. Unexpected to see that they had somehow missed the heart, but Lightning supposed it was for the best, as she saw Rarity turning greener and greener by the minute. The spy girl prepared herself and made to fly while activating a mode on her watch, when she was briefly cut off by Pinkie Pie's quick discovery.~

"Hey look! Vocal cords!"

~The six immediately turned to her voice and found her standing with six folds of string-like tissues, which projected inwards, then outwards at the same speed of the breathing. Applejack saw Pinkie with her finger stretched out, ready to poke at the cords, but she stopped her in time.~

"Do iguanas even have vocal cords?" Rainbow quired.

"No, they don't? At least I don't think so." Sunset said, scratching her head.

Even Fluttershy was confused. "So, how is it that this iguan…?"

"I should probably mention this," Lightning interjected. "But Devil is well known for…modifying his pets and test subjects or just experimenting with them in general. He'll give them three eyes, six legs, three hearts, or even just something new that it doesn't already have. Maybe that's why this iguana is twice its regular size, has vocal cords, large intestines, no heart and…whatever else."

"Ooh! I've always wanted to try this!"

~Suddenly, Pinkie's hand made contact with the cords and she trailed them along, before anybody else could call out or stop her. She began strumming them like a guitar. And according to her, they didn't feel 'stringy' or 'sandpapery', just 'vibraty' and 'rubbery', as to put it in her own words. The vibrations suddenly increased and got louder as an airstream suddenly came in. That's when they realised Pinkie was producing sounds.~


"How could you let this happen?!" Devil screamed at his minions, his face red with rage.

"Us?! You told us to get the iguana!" one of them replied dejectedly.

"I didn't then tell you to let it off its leash!"

"Ugh, Never mind that now!" Adagio screamed. She cleared her throat. "We have bigger things to worry about, and since your 'pet' has swallowed 'my' new magic, I'm going to have to use every inch of mine I've currently got to destroy you, and once we're through, we'll- "

Suddenly, someone sang: YEAAAH, YEAAAH, YEAAAH, YEAAAH,

BABY DON'T YA KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKIN' FOOOR !~-,

~Everyone turned to the giant iguana. At that, the reptile covered its mouth with its claws in surprise. Most of the villains were then wondering even HOW it was possible, for the iguana to sing, until they saw its throat tingling and jumping all over the place.~

"What the heck was THAT about?" Devil cried.

"Did that iguana just…sing?" Aria quired.

Sonata nodded vigorously. "Yeah! How is that possible?"

"I'll tell you how." Olliee spoke, "It must have gotten a sudden tickle at the vocal glands, causing that singing to come out. But it sounded strong, so this was not the work of simple air passing through during exhalation. The throat must have caught something. Or rather…someone."

"Someone? Then, that means…"

"It means the girls are alive!"

~Gasps escaped from the crowd that were slightly disappointed. But, all were relieved to hear this news, including Adagio and Devil. Immediately, they got to work.~

"Right, I can't believe I'm saying this, but we must get those 'Rainbuffoons' out of there." said Devil.

"Does anyone know how to do iguana surgery?!" Sonata called out.

"No, but Dad knows how to dissect!" Lairry answered.

"Good thinking, bro! Dad, go get your dissecting kit!" said Frank.

But his dad was hesitant. "OR…or… Maybe we should scare the girls out!"

"Scare them out? How's that going to work?"

"You questioning my methods, Lairry?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Well, don't! I know what I'm doing!"

~With that, he commanded his minions to go and fetch something from his biology collection. Meanwhile, Twilight had finally and successfully reached the back end of the stage, away from all the drama and danger. She merely sat down however, as there was nothing she could do. She couldn't use her powers, Steven was trapped, and her friends were inside a giant reptilian, though still alive much to her intense relief, but stuck. All she could hope for was a miracle. Moments later, a figure began to dance behind the red curtain and the sound of fumbling could be heard. Twilight suddenly felt scared, and thought it was a minion coming out to get her and toss her back. However, before total fear could overcome her, a girl materialised in the fabric of the curtain, and she poked her head out freely. Instantly, Twilight gasped.~

"Karly Crystal!"

"Twilight!" Karly exclaimed in reply. "Oh, it's good to see you're alright. But shh, we must be careful. The minions and Devil are right there on stage. Do you think you can come over here without being seen?"

~Looking then and back at the audience and production, Twilight nodded silently before using her legs to slide over towards Karly ever so sneakily. The minions in the crowd never stirred. Once she had made it offstage, the shy spy took her by the arms and began to work at her bonds. Twilight felt immensely when they were pulled off. Her hands had been tied up for so long, she forgot what they felt like. She rubbed them to get the circulation going again before looking up and smiling the face of her rescuer.~

"T-Thank you, Agent Crystal,"

"Please, just call me Karly. Now come on, we might be spotted if we stay here."

~At her bidding, they retreated behind the curtain, and a little down the path before speaking further.~

"I'm so glad you found me," said Twilight, still relieved. "I mean, not that I didn't think you weren't looking for me, but I did hope…"

Karly interrupted her. "It's fine, I was wandering around in hopes to find anybody anyway. Do you know where the others are?"

~Twilight told of what happened on the stage while Karly listened in wide-eyed amazement. The shy spy then asked of her uncle and Twilight grasped her arm and directed her to the cage hanging around the ceiling where Steven sat. Her eyes were anxious.~

"We need to try and get the girls out of the iguana first." Twilight said.

"But how?!" Karly replied.

"I don't know." the tech girl answered solemnly. "I need to think." She placed a hand on her head.


~Meanwhile, inside the guts of the deranged iguana, Pinkie Pie continued strumming the cords, unbeknownst to her and her friends, about what it was doing outside, and what was to come. Finally, Lightning got Pinkie to stop by shaking the cords and ruining the melody. She then turned.~

"Wait, what do you mean you've always wanted to tickle at someone's vocal cords?"

"Hey y'all, shh," Applejack interrupted. "Do ya hear anythin'?"

~A deep gurgle that almost sounded like rumbling occurred from above where the girls were located. Soon enough, gurgling sounded like creeping, and crawling, which Rarity did not like one bit. One thing led to another, as suddenly, eight slender legs reached down from the iguana's gullet, and revealed a giant black spider above them. With its many eyes, it stared poorly at the girls, giving a silent hiss. They all backed away.~

"Whoah… Giant spider." Lightning marvelled.

"AAAHHH! GIANT SPIDER!" Rarity screamed.

"RUUUUUUN!" urged Sunset.

~At that, the girls fled back down where they came from, all except Fluttershy. As the animalist of the group, she must try to smoothen things over with the arachnid. So, in an attempt, she reached out her hand for the spider to sniff and ease down, but it didn't even stop. For some reason, overly-sized animals just won't listen to her, and she wondered why. When Lightning and Sunset saw that Fluttershy was still standing there as still as rock in place, they raced back to save her. Lightning ignited her lizard claws on fire while Sunset stepped in front of her. They made themselves not seem small in its presence.~

"Back! Back, you insect!" Sunset screamed at the beastly-thing.

"Umm, it's actually an arachnid." Fluttershy said, snapping back to existence.

"Not the time for corrections, Fluttershy!"

~The spider rose up its thorax as it prepared to pounce. Lightning was one step ahead, however, and as she leapt down, she burnt the spider at its legs with a single flame, causing it to sizzle. In retaliation, the spider shot out its webbing from its spinnerets. The sticky silk missed the three by a hair and instead, it stuck onto the pink muscles of the iguana. From outside, it felt the webbing like a blocked tissue. And that was only the first one. As the girls ran back down the iguana for their lives, the spider followed, constantly shooting webbing at them that kept on missing. Suddenly, they returned back to where they crossed, the stomach acid. Turning back and seeing that the spider was about ready to get them, Lightning threw herself up first. Then, in a move that shocked nearly everyone, she huffed and she puffed, then breathed out the biggest, hottest, craziest burst of blue flames ever to come out of her mouth. She was like a dragon. The spider couldn't do anything to prevent it, as it suddenly made contact with the fire, and cindered away into a puff of black smoke. Everyone was horrified, including Lightning herself. Never before had she spat fire out of her mouth that intensely, but she wasn't about to comment on it, as what suddenly happened next was a big problem. The fire spread on the webbing stuck to the walls, and began burning the body.~


"Come on…come on, iguana…" Devil whispered. "Give me the goods! Give it!"

~Back outside, Devil was watching his iguana dead in the eye, waiting for it to spit out the girls, and prove his plan to be successful. He saw black smoke evade from its mouth, and figured that was a good sign. As he got closer, more smoke evaded. Then, the iguana opened its mouth, and like a wave of heat from an oven, the smoke blasted Devil right in the face, making his eyes all sooty and his nose sniff burnt toast. He and his iguana coughed at the smoke, then shifted.~

"Ugh! Ack! Ack! WHAT THE-" Devil coughed again, before growling. "That's NOT what I wanted, you stupid, little- "

~But the coughing from the iguana never stopped, and as its insides grew hotter and its chest boiled orange light, it was clear that something awful was going on again.~

"Now what's wrong?" Adagio grumbled.

"I think the iguana's experiencing heartburn…" Lairry said. "We should give some water."

Devil grinned. "Ooo! Excellent idea! That way, we can drown the girls out of there!"

"Drown them out? That doesn't make any sense!" Aria squinted.

Ollie shrugged his shoulders. "Our father may have the intelligence to invent evil gadgets and weapons, but he also has the brain of a peanut. I gave up reasoning with him a long time ago, okay, so just let him do his thing. But don't worry, it mostly turns out fine."

~With that, Devil commanded his minions to go get a large pail of water. But since they hadn't got much time to dily-daly about, they just ended up grabbing the giant bottle of a nearby water dispenser, and holding it against the iguana's snout, letting the water rush in. Steven, Karly and Twilight watched, filled with aghast.~


~The girls were doing everything they could to fan out and extinguish the flames before it spread. Lightning transformed into her penguin form to use her ice magic, but the blizzard was not cold enough. Smog increased and nearby muscles casted fire ravenously. For a while, total confusion and panic ensued the lot, and when it seemed all hope was lost, another rumble came forth. At this point, Lightning got pretty tired of all the rumbling, but as it grew louder, it felt very different. Now, she and the Rainbooms were concerned.~

"What is that?" asked Sunset.

"Sounds like a rushing stream of water." Rainbow answered.

"Water?" Fluttershy questioned.

"WATER!" Pinkie shireked.

~They all faced in the direction heading to the throat. At that moment, as Rainbow Dash said, a stream of rushing water came flooding down and into the stomach where they stood. Instantly, they were swept off their feet. Lightning liazrded up, and with a spring, dug her claws into the upperpart of the muscles. The whole gang clung onto her and each other like a chain, and held onto tight as the water kept rushing down and into the stomach acid. The only person that was not holding on however, was Rarity. She missed them and as she flailed about, heading closer towards the acid, she screamed.~

"WAAAHHHHHH!"

"Hold on, Rarity!" Applejack cried.

~Passing her hold on Sunset to Rainbow Dash, Applejack let go from the chain and swam as fast as she could in hopes to save her fashion-forward girlfriend. The waters were like rapids so she sped up quite quickly. The two locked hands as soon as they could touch, then Pinkie Pie, who was at the end, grasped a hold of Applejack's ankle. Once confirmed they were all holding on, Lightning began to move. Slowly, desperately, she clawed the way up to the throat again, despite the waters still coming in fast. Everyone held their breaths both anxiously, and cautiously, as they entered underwater. Their heads resurfaced after a few more clawings, then once Lightning emerged completely from the sea of water, she flew everyone up to the head as a raccoon. It was strainful due to the girls's weight, but she did not give up. At the top, they collapsed, soaking.~

"Th-thank you, Applejack." Rarity panted first.

"WHOO! That was intense!" Pinkie Pie said.

"At least… it's over." Sunset breathed. "We're at the head now, it seems."

"Yeah, look! There's the brain! Looking brainy!"

~Pinkie pointed upwards towards the top and in the centre, just a few away, the pink bulging delicate matter itself was sighted, the most important organ structure, the brain. They stared in amazement at the sight minus Rarity. As expected, Pinkie reached out to touch it, but Lightning slapped her hand away, not taking her eyes off of it. Suddenly, there was another deep vibration.~

"Oh, what is it now?!" Rainbow groaned.

"Is the iguana getting a brain freeze?" Fluttershy asked, raising her brow.

Lightning looked down at her hi-tech agent watch. "No," she said, sounding rather excited. "It's Karly Crystal!"

~She tapped a few buttons, then waited for the screen on the watch to load. An image of Karly Crystal appeared after a moment and as the image of her moved, her voice echoed over the speakers.~

"Lightning?"

"Karly!" Lightning called.

"Lightning, you're okay!"

"W-well, yeah, just about!" she laughed. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm backstage of the theatre out of harm's way. And- good news- I found and rescued Twilight!"

Sunset gasped at the mention of the name. "Twilight?"

~She put her face over Lightning's shoulder at once. The spy girl smiled, and handed over her watch to her to let her see her friend. Karly did the same. At that moment, Sunset and Twilight exchanged big smile and eventually, the Mane 5 huddled around them too.~

"Girls!"

"Twilight!" They all chorused.

"Are you alright, darling?" Rarity asked.

"I have a little bit of rope burn and a piercing on my arm, but that's really it, I'm fine." Twilight responded. "What about the rest of you? Must be really disgusting wandering around the insides of that iguana. Then again, I am also intrigued…"

"Ha! Told you!" Rainbow laughed, as Rarity sighed.

Twilight went on. "I mean, seriously, I think it's amazing to discover such a scientific theory. Up close too! As far as I'm concerned, that's iguana's flesh." The whole group fell silent. "What, can't a scientist admire the wonders of reptile anatomy?"

Lightning chuckled. "Sure you can."

"Anyways," Karly piped up. "Lightning. You will not believe what I've discovered!"

"Can it wait, clever clogs? Because we kinda need your help. How exactly do we get this iguana to open its mouth?"

"Oh right! That's why we called! We think that we can get the iguana to spit you girls up." said Twilight.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Rarity said.

"How do we get it to do that?" asked Lightning.

"You're going to have to create a whirlwind, or at least some sort of vacuum wave and mild explosion in order for the body to blow up whatever is inside of it." Twilight explained.

"Will that work?"

"Trust her, Lightning. She's a genius."

~Sunset winked at the lens, and in response, Twilight gave her her best, sweetest, most settling-looking smile. Karly noticed it and smiled too.~

"Well, alright then. Please be careful though, girls, and try not to get hurt."

"We won't! We're on it!" Lightning winked.

~And like that, the watches of both Lightning and Karly were cut off. Now back to just two, Karly and Twilight watched what's happening on stage. There seemed to be a medical thing going on, as six minions were suddenly crawling all over the poor iguana, trying to do a mixture of procedures in order to cure the reptile. This included really bad chest compressions, a slow inhaling and exhaling; they even tried to sedate the iguana with the jab of a needle. But, nothing seemed to work. After a few more moments of fooling around, the Devil children stepped up.~

"Breathe, iguana, breathe…" Scoot tried first, caressing the iguana softly.

"You think we need more water?" asked Charlies.

"No, I think the iguana is as bloated as it is." Lairry responded. "We just need to make it..sorta…make it…throw up."

"How do we make it do tha…"

~Frank began to speak words again before the iguana drew back and began retching as if something was greatly stuck in its throat. Devil rolled his eyes in annoyance.~

"What now?!" he yelled.


"Is everybody ready?"

~Lightning stood in the middle of the girls as they prepared for action. They all seemed a little nervous, but being with each other and trusting Twilight on her idea, they were ready. With the combination of fire and ice, Lightning mixed up her powers and passed it onto Rarity as if it was a ball. The fashionista caught it and mashed it all together in a container of diamonds. Blue, white and orange spun inside like crazy. Next, she passed it onto Rainbow Dash, who ran in circles until she was nothing to her onlookers but a blur of rainbows. Now their secret weapon really was popping, desperate to break free and unleash it's power, but they were not ready. Next, Rainbow passed the container over to Applejack. She held it up, then shook it with all her might. And as Pinkie gave it its final touch, by sprinkling her hundreds and thousands all over the thing, and some on the floor, she handed it to Sunset.~

Lightning looked at the pink popping on the ground. "Uh, Pinkie?"

"What? Just a little colour to add once we blast out of this iguana and into the bright sky! Think of it as a celebration!"

"I…I…WHAT?"

"It's best if we don't question it, Lightning." Sunset smirked.

"She's right. Pinkie Pie is a force that's never to be questioned." Rarity added.

"I realise."

"Anyways, let's hope this works."

"Let it rip, Sunset Shimmer!"

~At that moment, Sunset regained all of her confidence back and looked on ahead bravely. To Lightning, it legitimately felt like she was looking at a new side to Sunset when in reality, it wasn't. Sunset was just too anxious after all that had been thrown at her since the beginning of this adventure. Now finally, she was ready to throw it straight back again. Running back to the stomach, Sunset shot the twirling bomb of fire, ice and diamonds, and watched as the acid ate through it and began to boil. She raced back to her friends as they braced for impact. Rarity shielded them.~


~On the iguana's belly, an orange light illuminated from the inside, giving the watchers a clear view of its ribs and hearts as if it was an x-ray. Suddenly, sickness overcame the iguana, and its whole face swelled up like a balloon. Hot and cold flashes, followed by constant colour changes of orange and blue infected the body. Finally, came violent gagging.~

"I don't like the look on that iguana's face," said Sonata.

~Louder and louder the iguana retched until finally, at the very last second, so many colours evacuated drastically from the iguana's mouth. All kinds of disgusting contents spat out all at once, and everyone cringed in unison, looking away in disgust, covering their eyes and making disturbed noises. Then finally, a diamond ball bounced out of the reptile's mouth, completely covered in green and red barf. Rarity deactivated it, setting the girls free, only for them to drop in the puddle of goop all around them.~

Rarity screamed in repulse. "UGH! So GROSS! Somebody please turn us back to normal!"

~Twilight obliged. Noticing the enlarging ray scattered on the stage floor, she lifted up her hand with a purple force floating and dragged the weapon straight towards Karly.~

"Thanks, Twilight."

~Karly set the blaster's setting to 'Big' and, with precise aiming, she fired at the girls. Waves of white illuminating from the blast and just like that, with a blink, the girls returned to normal size.~

"Ugh! Finally!" Rainbow stretched her muscles.

~Steven grinned from ear to ear as he leapt enthusiastically too. But then, his eyes were upon Karly Crystal who, together with Twilight, followed on stage. It was the first time he had seen his niece since they were taken to this world. With the ray still in her hands, she made her way carefully up to the rocking cage.~

Her face showed joy. "Uncle Steven!"

"Karly, my girl!"

~The shy spy teleported her uncle out of his confinement, and he wrapped his arms around her into a tight embrace. She cried in his blue knitted jumper.~

"Don't you ever scare your niece like that ever again!"

Steven chuckled. "I'll try hard not to."

~He opened his eyes and saw Lightning with a smirky grin and one raised eyebrow.~

"Chief. Principal." she joined in on the hug.

~Twilight then rushed across the stage to hug Sunset and was immediately joined by the others who filled the air with the babble of a thousand and one cheers and giggles.~

"Twilight!"

"Sunset Shimmer! Girls!"

"Oh, I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Awwwwww…" The minions in the crowd cooed, but then Devil shot a menacing glare, and immediately, they changed their opinions.

"BOOO!"

"This blows!"

"We want violence!"

~The heroes turned to the crowd as they kept booing. Then, with another snarky smirk, Lightning spoke up.~

"Violence, huh? You want violence?"

"Yeah! And I'll be the first to give it to ya!" Devil said next. He and Lightning stared at each other's determined faces, but before the harrowing final battle could commence, Twilight noticed something.

"Where's Adagio?"

~Everyone in the theatre stopped and searched but they could not find the leading siren. That is, until they all heard the busting sounds of a helicopter taking off, or rather a blimp. It was coming from the rooftop where Devil's blimp is supposedly parked. In a flash, Devil knocked everyone that was in his way off and raced out the theatre doors up to the roof. Lightning, Karly, The Mane 7, Steven, Aria, Sonata, Olliee, Lairry, and the rest of the Devil children and few minions all followed after him.~